Mind made up

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara?", Jiyong looked down at her and sighed when he realised she'd actually fallen asleep on him.

 

 

"I love him so much it's killing me"

 

 

JIyong gritted his teeth and rubbed his head in fustration. He should be happy that she still loved him, but he was more hurt that she felt that loving him was a mistake.

 

He turned to her and wrapped her arm around his neck and gently picked her up in his arms. 

 

Dara nuzzled her head closer to his chest as her arm laid flimsily on his shoulder. JIyong turned back around and started heading up the stairs into the club.

 

 

As he walked through people were eyeing Dara and him up and mummuring. 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!", Minzy ran up to him and gasped when she saw Dara, "Is unnie ok?"

 

"Just drunk", JIyong said, "I'm going to take her home."

 

"Yeah we were just about to go too", Minzy nodded, "Are you taking dara unnie back to yours?"

 

Jiyong nodded, "Halmoni is still here."

 

"Ah..ok", Minzy looked worriedly at Dara, "Well..look after her oppa."

 

"Yea, you get home safely too", Jiyong reminded her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP walked into the club and saw the girls heading out. He stopped when he saw Bom walking towards him.

 

 

"Oppa", Minzy called out and Bom looked up too. She froze when she saw him but quickly looked away.

 

 

"Oppa!", Minzy walked up to him, "Taeyang oppa was looking for you."

 

"Huh?", TOP looked at Minzy distracted.

 

"Taeyang oppa is looking for you", Minzy repeated.

 

 

"Oh...yea ok...you girls going home?", TOP asked before quickly looking up.

 

"Hmm", Minzy nodded, "Bom unnie doesn't feel well."

 

TOP looked at her worriedly but she completely avoided all eye contact.

 

"Don't think she's fully recovered from last time", Minzy pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Cl can we go?", Bom whispered to CL.

 

CL nodded and held onto Bom as they walked past TOP.

 

 

 

TOP sighed and looked slightly behind after them.

 

 

"Oh oppa", Minzy shook her head, "You know Bom unnie is the only way you'll ever happy right?"

 

 

TOP looked back at Minzy, "I've assigned bodyguards to stay outside your apartment tonight-"

 

"I know I know" Minzy sighed in defeat before walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I think it was him", Daesung folded his arms and leaned on the bar.

 

"What was he doing here then?" Teddy furrowed his brows.

 

 

 

"What's going on?", TOP walked over to the boys.

 

 

 

"The guy that was after the girls" Taeyang walked over to him, "Dae thinks he was here tonight."

 

TOP furrowed his brows and looked at Daesung, "You sure?"
 

"I'm pretty sure hyung", Daesung nodded.

 

TOP's eyes turned into slits, "Do we know why he was here?"

 

"Well nothing happened tonight"< Seungri said, "He might have been here to check up on the girls."

 

TOP clenched his jaw in anger, "We need to find out what this guy is up to before somethingg happens."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong?", Halmoni walked out of the kitchen to see Jiyong carrying dara in, "Omo...is dara ok?"

 

 

"Halmoni?" JIyong looked up in surprise, "You're still awake?"

 

 

"Neh....I was thirsty so I just came to get a drink but Dara-"

 

"She's fine don't worry", JIyong said reassuring her, "You should go sleep halmoni."

 

 

Halmoni smiled and nodded, "Neh...look after her ok."

 

JIyong nodded and walked to his room with Dara.

 

 

 

 

Halmoni watched JIyong carry Dara to their room and she smiled warmly, 'I don't know what's going on between you two...but even when you're not seeing eye to eye you still care about each other...'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie don't give up", Minzy said to Bom once they were back in their apartment.

 

Bom shook her head, "He's so angry he can't even think straight...I just need to leave him alone for a while."

 

Minzy sighed and turned to CL, "ottoke?"

 

 

CL sat next to Bom, "They're mad...but you can understand why right?"

 

Bom nodded, "But...Seungri forgave you...why can't he do the same?"

 

"It takes time Bom, maybe you're right, giving him some time to cool off might be the best thing right now", CL suggested.

 

"...and if that doesn't work?", Bom asked quietly, "...what if he never forgives me?"

 

"That won't happen unnie", Minzy shook her head.

 

Bom smiled weakly, hoping Minzy was right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong went to the side of the bed and gently placed Dara on the bed. He unwrapped her arms from his neck and placed them by her side before taking her shoes off and pulling the covers over her.

 

He stood up but leaned back down to straighten the pillow under her head.

 

 

 

"what are you doing?"

 

 

JIyong stopped and looked down to see Dara softly looking at him.

 

 

"...are you trying to confuse me again?", she asked trying to keep her eyes open.

 

 

JIyong pulled his arms back and stood up, "go to sleep."

 

 

Dara slowly reached for his hand and looked at him expectantly. JIyong looked down at her hand, and hesitated before giving his hand to her. He felt her small soft hands trace his hand and then pull him down gently towards the bed. Jiyong sat down at the edge of the bed and looked at her.

 

 

Dara kept her hand on his and closed her eyes, "...are you tired?"

 

Jiyong continued to look at her.

 

 

"...you must be", dara smiled still with her eyes closed, "...you must be thinking...why did I have to meet her."

 

"Dara..."

 

Dara slowly opened her watery eyes and looked up at him, "...should I leave?...would that make everything better?..."

 

JIyong slowly shook his head.

 

"...then what should I do?", she asked, almost begging.

 

 

JIyong took a deep breath and held her hand, "You should sleep-"

 

 

 

Dara suddenly started to giggle making JIyong look at her with furrowed brows.

 

 

"I told someone a secret today" she giggled tiredly now, "...it was about you."

 

She struggled to push herself up to sit up on the bed. When she finally sat up she placed her hand on his arm. Jiyong looked down at his arm and then slowly up at her.

 

 

 

"...you'll think I'm crazy", she smiled at him, "...I told him about us...and how much..I love you..."

 

JIyong stiffened and he looked down at his hands.

 

"...why?", she nudged him, "...it's crazy isn't it?...after everything that's happened...I'm still totally and hopelessly in love with you..."

 

"Dara you're drunk you should-"

 

"I'm not drunk", she pouted and shook her head like a little kid, "I'll prove it to you"

 

JIyong sighed and looked at her tiredly.

 

"I'm being serious", she tried to put on a serious expressin, "I do love you...a lot...this much" she held her arms out beside her, "..don't you believe me?"

 

"I do" Jiyong nodded going along with it, "But you need to rest-"

 

"Do you want me to tell you what I love about you?", she cut him short.

 

 

Jiyong sighed in defeat, he really wasn't going to get her to bed any time soon. He turned back to her and smiled, "What is it?"

 

 

Dara started to giggle shyly, "...I love how y you are kekekekek!"

 

JIyong rubbed his head trying not to laugh either.

 

She suddenly scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled sweetly at him, "my y y y y y y y jiyongie!"

 

JIyong furrowed his brows and leaned back slightly.

 

 

Dara pointed at her lips with her finger.

 

"What?", JIyong asked cautiously.

 

Dara pouted and pointed at her lips again.

 

Jiyong sighed, no way! He knew what she wanted and she was not getting it. Two reasons why not, first she was drunk and second when she sobers up she would kill him if she ever found out.

 

 

"No Dara", Jiyong said sternly.

 

 

Dara's lips suddeny started trembling and her eyes started to dampen, "...you...don't love me?"

 

Jiyong hung his head low, why could he never win anything with her.

 

 

"...you don't?", Dara asked again.

 

 

"Go to bed", he held onto her shoulders and pushed her down on the bed and then covered her up "Sleep!"

 

He stood up but Dara pouted and grabbed his collar pulling herself up. Before he could even move, she crashed her lips on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?", CL softly answered Seungri's call.

 

"What's with the aegyo voice?", Seungri replied.

 

"What aegyo?", she pouted.

 

"The yoboseyooooo", he imitated her.

 

"I'm hanging up-"
 

"ANI ani mianhe", he hurried stopped her.

 

CL pouted, "What do you want?"

 

"Wah..is this the attitude I get for calling my girlfriend-"

 

"WHAT?!", CL shouted from surpise.

 

"I said is this the attitude I get for calling my gi-"

 

"STOP! Hold it right there!!" CL shouted again nervously.

 

"What?", Seungri asked, "...wait a minute...are you gettin shy because I'm calling you my girlfri-"

 

"WILL YOU STOP SAYING THAT WORD!"

 

What? Girlfriend?"

 

"ACK!", CL covered her face with a pillow. She didn't know why she acting like she was 14 again.

 

"You like it that much?"< Seungri laughed.

 

"AHHH!", CL hung up the phone and pulled the covers over her head and hid under her bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"mmmm", she smiled on Jiyong's lips, "y y", she giggled before winking at him.

 

JIyong gulped, his heart racing as he looked at her smiling at him.

 

"my y y namja-" Dara stopped when Jiyong suddenly pulled her back to him, she blinked at him as he looked at her with such intensity she was finding it hard to breath. Maybe it was the alcohol..yeah it must be that. She looked back at him and her eyes widened when she felt his hand under her chin bringing close to him.

 

Dara felt herself getting drunk just by being this close to him, "....you're...confusing me again..."

 

JIyong's eyes flickered down to her lips, the desire to taster her lips was becoming unbearable.

 

"...jiyong", she breathed heavily, her breath blowing warm lustful air to his lips.

 

Jiyong couldn't take it anymore and he crashed his lips onto hers, his hands ran through her hair and pulled her closer to him as he tasted her lips hungrily.

 

Dara moaned onto his lips, as she felt her hands trace up from his chest to around his neck pulling him down on the bed so he was lying on top of her. Jiyong gently bit her lips, tempting her to open . Dara moaned and parted her lips for JIyong and his tongue entered deeply.

 

Dara's breathing started to become ragged as she slowly started to lose her senses. She was sure it wasn't the alcohol anymore but she just couldn't stop herself. Every restraint and self control left her body and the only thing she wanted, she needed was JIyong. 

 

"...oh...god", she gasped as his hot breath closed in on her neck and she turned away as he on the side of her neck. She let go of JIyong and grabbed the sheets beside her, "....ah...jiyong..", she breathed heavily as she arched her body to meet him.

 

 

JIyong's eyes suddenly snapped open and he created a gap between his lips and her neck. He could feel Dara's body heaving up and down underneath him. He gritted his teeth, "", he swore knowing he shouldn't be doing what he was doing. She was clearly drunk and he knew if she was sober they wouldn't be doing what they were doing.

 

He hung his head low before gathering all the strength and power and will in his body to push himself off her. He groaned as he stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

 

 

Dara looked at him puzzled, "....what's...wrong...?"

 

 

JIyong sighed as he reached to open the bathroom door, "I need a ing cold shower!"

 

Dara blinked in confusion still half drunk and innocently, "...do you want me to come and help you?"

 

JIyong's eyes widened at the thought and he shook his head with much struggle, "no...not today", he bitterly said before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom put her hoody on and walked out of the front door.

 

"Where are you going Bom?",

 

Bom startled and groaned when she saw 4 bodyguards standing outside the door. All she wanted to do was go for a walk outside to clear her head but how could she when she was basically a prisoner.

 

"Do you guys never sleep?", Bom asked.

 

"You know you shouldn't be out here", one of them reminded her.

 

Bom looked at the 4 of them and tried to think of something quickly.

 

"Bom?"

 

"Um...actually Taeyang called me down because he wants to talk about work", Bom lied.

 

"At 2 in the morning?"

 

"....um....yeah it's really important", Bom nodded, "I'll be quick, seriously he told me to hurry."

 

The guys looked at each other.

 

"You don't want Taeyang to be mad at you guys do you?", Bom asked.

 

"Fine...but don't be too late", one of them said.

 

"Promise", Bom smiled and ran off.

 

 

She got into the elevator and sighed with relief, "...ahhhh freedom."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong dried his hair with a towel as he stepped out of the bathroom. He slowly looked at Dara and sighed with relief, she was covered up. 

 

He walked over to the bed and flung the towel on the chair nearby before sitting down on the bed.

 

 

"..jiyong..", she mumbled in her sleep as she turned towards him.

 

"yeah it's me"

 

She smiled with her eyes closed and reached her hand across the bed to touch him. 

 

JIyong leaned on the head board of the bed and looked down at her as her hand reached his arm. He slowly slid down and layed his head on the bed before turning to face her.

 

 

 

"...dara?"

 

 

This time Dara didn't respond, she just held onto his arm tightly.

 

 

 

Jiyong sighed and her hair back.

 

"do...you really still love me?", he whispered as he traced his fingers caringly over her cheek, "...mianhe I could ever understand you."

 

Dara moved slightly before pulling his hand towards her chest and holding it tightly.

 

 

Jiyong smiled slightly at this and pulled Dara closer to him.

 

 

"...I know you want to know about Sanghyun", he said quietly, "...but right now I can't."

 

Dara nuzzled her head closer to him in her sleep.

 

 

JIyong held her tightly in his arms, "...but I'm going to get you back, I told you we weren't a mistake remember?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh Boss?", one of the bodyguards answered TOP's call.

 

"Is everything ok there?", TOP asked.

 

"Neh"

 

"Are the girls ok?"

 

"Neh boss, Minzy and CL are inside and Bom went to see Taeyang hyung about work", the bodyguard reported.

 

"Went to see Taeyang?", TOP asked suddenly.

 

"Neh, she said Taeyang hyung called her over."

 

"...ok...", TOP hung up.

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

TOP frowned and quickly rang Taeyang.

 

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Yah...is Bom with you?" TOP asked anxiously.

 

"Bom? Ani", Taeyang replied.

 

TOP ran his fingers through his hair in a panic, "Didn't you ring her earlier?"

 

"No what's-"

 

TOP hung up and ran out of his apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom sat on a bench beside the hotel and she closed her eyes as she felt the cold breeze rush past her face. She sighed heavily thinking about everything. CL and Seungri were together now, and she could see that Jiyong was hopelessly still in love with Dara but TOP...it was as if she didn't even matter to him now.

 

 

"But can you blame him Bom?", she asked herself. His father, the closest and only family of his betrayed him and threw him in jail to rot for 3 years. And the she came along, making him believe that she was different to everyone else, that she would never do anything to betray him and what did she do? She ended up being a cop and ran away. 

 

Bom covered her face with her hands and shook her head tiredly.

 

 

 

"ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME GO INSANE!"

 

 

"OMO!", Bom startled and she looked up to see TOP standing slightly ahead of her. She blinked in fright as he raked his hair with his fingers and kicked the ground angrily. She nervously stood up and held on the bench.

 

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE?!" TOP growled as he stormed towards her.

 

Bom backed away slightly,"...fresh air."

 

 

TOP hung his head low in fustration, "Don't you know how dangerous it is for you right now?"

 

"...mianhe", Bom apologised.

 

"Every single cop in the bloody city is out looking for you!", TOP continued, "And what do you do?!"

 

"I said I was sorry", Bom apologised again.

 

"Just go back in", TOP muttered, "now."

 

 

Bom frowned and looked at him.

 

 

"Bom Now!", TOP muttered again.

 

"Nothing's going to happen to me" Bom answered back, "I'll go up in a bit-"

 

"ARE YOU ING MAD?!", TOP growled stepping towards her, "JUST GO IN!"

 

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY?!" Bom shouted, "I'LL GO UP WHEN I WANT!"
 

 

"DON'T MAKE ME FORCE YOU BOM!" TOP growled.

 

"NO-YAHH!"

 

TOP suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her to him ready to pick her up.

 

"NO!" Bom struggled to push him off her.

 

TOP gritted his teeth angrily as he grabbed both her hands with one hand and made her stand still, "STOP IT!"

 

"What is wrong with you!", Bom shouted as she tried to pull her hands away.

 

"Seriously I'm this close to going mad so stop it", he tightened his grip on her hands.

 

"...ah....", Bom winced, "....TOP....you're hurting me..."

 

 

TOP suddenly loosened his grip on her and saw the red marks on her wrists from where he was holding too tightly.

 

 

Bom stepped back and rubbed her wrists before glaring at him, "Why are you pretending to care all of a sudden?!"

 

TOP's eyes flickered to her.

 

"If you want nothing to do with me then stay away from me!", Bom shouted.

 

"You think it's that easy?!", TOP shouted back.

 

"Isn't it?!", Bom exclaimed, "Cos I don't know anything anymore!"

 

TOP clenched his jaw as he saw the tears falling from her eyes because of him again.

 

 

"You seem to be the one making all the decisions here!", Bom shouted, "You've already made up your mind! You don't want me! I know you don't want me!! You got over me so why don't you let me do the same-"

 

"Get over you?!"< TOP retorted, "I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU!! AND YOU BETRAYED ME!! YOU THINK I CAN EVER GET OVER YOU?! GET OVER THIS?!"

 

Bom froze up, this was actually the first time she'd heard him say that he loved her.

 

TOP looked away hung his head back sighing heavily.

 

 

 

"...and what? you think I wasn't in love with you?", she said quietly.

 

 

TOP slowly looked back at her.

 

 

Bom wiped her tears away from her cheek, "You may have loved me but I loved you more."

 

TOP continued to stare at her, not knowing what to say.

 

"That's...why I left you", she stuttered, "So you wouldn't have to find out who I really was...because I knew that you would hurt. That's why I left! Do you think I wanted to leave your side?!"

 

TOP stepped back tiredly.

 

 

"I could have easily stayed here and kept lying to you but I didn't!", Bom shouted through her tears, "Because it killed me inside every second I spend with you because I was lying to you!"

 

 

"But you know what was stupid?" she asked, "I actually thought about telling you the truth...I kept thinking if he really cares for me then he'll forgive me...he'll take me back", she laughed as she cried, "I guess you didn't really care after all."

 

TOP looked at her stunned.

 

 

"You've made your choice TOP...", Bom said as her lip trembled, "...you don't want me...so stick to it...don't worry about me or where I am", she shook her head, "cos if you do it keeps making me hope when there's nothing to hope for."

 

She looked at him one last time before she walked past him.

 

 

 

TOP stood there stunned by her words, was that really how it was. He slumped onto the bench and stared at the empty space in front of him.

 

 

"you may have loved me but I loved you more"

 

TOP leaned forward and covered his face with his hands.

 

"it killed me inside every second I spent with you because I was lying to you"

 

 

 

He closed his eyes, his head hurting from eveyrthing. He just couldn't figure out what the right thing was to do anymore. He was too afraid of trusting her again, but his heart didn't seem to care it just kept aching for her.