A step at a time

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

Down in the basement JIyong leaned back on his chair fiddling with his ring impatiently while Teddy was talking with two suited. JIyong shut his eyes and tapped his foot on the floor, wanting the deal to go through quickly. For some reason he was feeling incredibly anxious about Dara being up there in the club. Not really anxious for her safety, that girl could handle herself, how many times had she beaten him up?! But more anxious at those sly b*stards that were probably talking to her, dancing, touching-

 

Jiyong abruptly stood up at that thought.

 

 

"You ok boss?", Young deuk asked.

 

 

Jiyong looked at the others and realised everyone was staring at him. He sighed in fustration before sitting down rubbing his forehead, "Just hurry up."

 

 

Young deuk nodded and looked at Teddy.

 

 

Teddy turned back to the two men, "If your boss wants the deal to go through you know what to do"

 

The two men nodded and bowed to Jiyong before leaving the room.

 

 

JIyong's eyes snapped open as soon as they left and he hurried out of the room before Teddy could stop him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ARGHHH!" Daesung cried out when Seungri started to bite his arm, "WHAT THE !", Daesung shoved him off him.

 

 

Seungri grabbed his own arm and bit onto it, "arrrrgggghhhh"

 

 

"What's wrong with you?", Taeyang pushed him trying to get his attention.

 

Seungri rubbed his face with his hands and turned around to the bar and took a shot. He turned back around and groaned as he looked at CL dancing with two boys on the floor.

 

Taeyang and Daesung followed his gaze and saw CL.

 

 

"Just go and make up already", Daesung grumbled before taking a swing of his drink.

 

"Didn't you say they were traitors and we shouldn't forgive them?!", Seungri rertorted angrily.

 

"That was before I found out you'd be acting like a bloody love sick puppy!", Daesung tapped Seungri head with his bottle.

 

 

Seungri looked back at he crowd and groaned again when he saw CL pull a guy closer to him by his collar.

 

"For sake stop pissing me off and just go!" Taeyang shoved Seungri towards the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TOP", Gummy walked over to him, "They're done downstairs now, is everything ok up here?"

 

TOP nodded as he took a sip of drink.

 

 

"Oh is that Bom?" Gummy tiptoed and looked past TOP.

 

TOP furrowed his brows and turned around.

 

 

At the same time Bom looked up at caught TOP looking at her and she smirked turning back to the guy she was talking to.

 

 

"Who's she talking to?", Gummy asked.

 

TOP tightened his grip on his glass bottle as he watched Bom flip her hair back revealing her bare neck.

 

 

 

 

Bom smiled seductively at the guy she was sitting with and crossed her long legs over one another and leaned over to say something in his ears. As she did that she looked up at TOP from the corner of her eyes. Hmph, serves him right.

 

 

"You have something there", Bom whispered to the guy as she reached for his neck with her fingers. 

 

The guy smirked and her bare arm as she looked into his eyes and smiled seductively.

 

 

 

 

 

"oh...", Gummy grimaced, "...they don't look like they're just talking."

 

TOP clenched his jaw as he felt himself shaking with rage.

 

Gummy stepped back from him nervously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom bit her lip ily and leaned her head to the side as the guy talked to her. She didn't forget to gently play with the collar of his shirt as he spoke to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...could be a friend", Gummy tried to help the situation.

 

The glass bottle in TOP's hand smashed into pieces in his strong grip. He gritted his teeth looking like he was going to combust into thin air.

 

 

"sh!t", Gummy mouthed as the pieces of glass fell from TOP's hand. She looked up and noticed TOP still glaring at Bom and the guy.

 

 

 

 

 

"...hey...want to dance?", Bom bit her lip and slowly stood up pulling the guy along with her. As she walked back to the floor her eyes flickered up at TOP and she raised a brow at him victoriously before turning back to the guy and bringing him closer to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I think that's enough", Seungri stood in front of the guy dancing with CL.

 

The guy looked back at CL but backed off without saying anything.

 

Seungri then turned to the other guy and glared at him.

 

"Hey I'm dancing with her", the guy retorted, not wanting to leave.

 

Seungri stepped up to him, "I can kill you in less than a second, you sure you want to stay?"

 

The guy glared back at Seungri angrily but he finally steped away. He knew better than to get involved with YG.

 

 

 

 

"What was that?", CL asked in confusion.

 

"I was going to ask you that" Seungri crossed his arms across his chest.

 

"I was dancing", CL replied.

 

"You were", Seungri raised his brow, "But they weren't."

 

"Oh really what were they doing then?", CL folded her arms across her chest too.

 

 

"They were thinking about how to get into your pants", Seungri said angrily.

 

CL grimaced, "Is that all you can think about?"

 

"You don't know men", Seungri said.

 

"No, I just don't know one man!", CL said looking at him.

 

"This has nothing to do with us", Seungri sighed.

 

"Then you don't mind if I go find that guy again do you? He was hot", CL turned around but Seungri grabbed her hand and stopped her. She looked back at him and waited.

 

 

Let's talk", Seungri finally said.

 

Cl broke into a small smile, finally he was ready to hear her out, "...ok", she nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Scar lifted his collar up to hide his face and he walked into the club with one of his men. 

 

He nodded the guy to the other side of the club while he turned to the opposite direction and got lost in the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong ran back up to the club and stopped, straightening himself as others eyed him strangely. He cleared his throat before walking into the crowd.

 

 

"GD oppa", two girls ran to him pulling his arm towards them.

 

Jiyong pulled his arm back, not even blinking towards them and he walked off looking for Dara.

 

 

 

 

As he walked through the crowd, the crowd naturally parted for him, everyone was pretty much afraid of him and didn't want to get in his way. He looked over people and stopped when he saw a group of men with their backs turned to him.

 

He squinted his eyes curiously, why was it everyone was bowing to him except theose 4 men. He slowly walked up to them and stood beside them. None of them noticed him standing there so he looked at what they were staring at.

 

 

His eyes widened when he saw Dara leaning onto the bar waiting for a drink. She stood their with her back faced to them, and she slowly moved side to side not realising that the guys behind her were basically gaping at how her short skirt revealed her thighs.

 

 

Dara leaned on her elbow on the bar and placed her face in her palm and pouted as she waited for her and Minzy's drink.

 

 

 

 

"..god she's so hot", one of the guys sighed.

 

"I know...the things I would ing do to her", another one mumbled staring at Dara's back.

 

 

JIyong's eyes turned into slits and his hands curled into fists.

 

 

 

"damn with that figure she must be good in bed", another one joked, it was probably his last joke.

 

JIyong grabbed him his neck and pushed him up making the guy stand on his tiptoes. The others looked in shock, not able to do anything because it was Jiyong. 

 

The guy tried to free himself from Jiyong's grip but Jiyong grabbed his collar and pulled him close to his face, "What did you just say?", he muttered in a frighteningly dark voice.

 

The guy shook his head nervously.

 

Jiyong punched the guy and he stumbled back crashing into a table.

 

 

 

Dara heard the crash and she turned around to see Jiyong there.

 

 

JIyong looked up at the same time and saw her looking at him curiously. He quickly turned away and started rubbing the back of his neck as if he wasn't doing anything. He knew she was going to get angry if she found out he was beating people up.

 

 

"tch", Dara muttered in annoyance before turning back to the bar.

 

 

As soon as she turned around , Jiyong turned to the other three guys and with his finger called one of them over. The guys gulped and one slowly stepped forward. 

 

 

Jiyong clenched his jaw and punched the guy that he went flying towards tbe bar and landed right next to Dara.

 

 

"OMO!", Dara jumped back when the guy fell next to her. 

 

"I'm so sorry", the guy said hurriedly to Dara before running away.

 

"Sorry? Why are you sorry-", she turned around and again saw Jiyong quickly turn away and start wiping something off his shirt. She furrowed her brows suspiciously before turning back to the bar.

 

 

JIyong glared at the other two guys who were so scared by now they turned around and ran away.

 

"YAH!" JIyong shouted angrily after them.

 

Dara turned back around and faced Jiyong, "Are you talking to me?!"

 

Jiyong blinked at her and turned back around, "Yah...Seungri!", he lied and walked away.

 

Dara tilted her head and pouted, why was he acting so suspiciously?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daesung and Taeyang watched Seungri take Cl out of the club.

 

"How do you think that's going to go?", Daesung nodded towards them.

 

"They're not the ones I'm worrying about", Taeyang shook his head as he took another sip of his drink and looked at TOP.

 

 

TOP raked his hair with his fingers and he emptied another shot glass.

 


"Hyung slow down", Daesung tried to take the drink out of TOP's hand.

 

"I'm fine", TOP muttered darkly as he poured himself another shot.

 

Daesung sighed and turned back to the crowd. He suddenly squinted his eyes at a figure standing at the corner of the club. Something about him wasn't right. Daesung stood up and started walking towards the guy.

 

"Yah, where are you going?", Taeyang called.

 

Daesung turned back around, "Hyung I'll be back", he then turned around but the person wasn't there anymore. He furrowed his brows and walked into the crowd looking for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri stood outside the club and kicked the ground gently while CL stood slightly apart from him staring at her feet nervously.

 

 

 

He put his hands in his pockets and took a deep breath and looked across the road, ".....I'm not mad at you."

 

Cl looked up at him slowly.

 

"I'm mad at myself", Seungri said slowly, "Cos...I don't understand how I can not be mad at you."

 

Cl bit her lip and looked at him guiltily.

 

 

"I mean...if it was anyone else, anyone else i wouldn't have forgiven them...but you", Seungri sighed still looking ahead, "I don't think I was even mad to begin with."

 

 

Cl smiled softly as she looked at him.

 

 

"I was hurt", Seungri admitted, "that's why I couldn't even look at you when I found out you were a cop."

 

 

 

"Seungri...", Cl said softly, "I need you to know that when i took the case, I didn't know who you were or what you were like...I just saw YG as a gang that's it."

 

Seungri sighed and looked at his feet.

 

"When I realised the type of person you were...I couldn't betray you that's why I left", Cl explained, "I'm sorry for everything I did...i really am."

 

 

Seungri nodded slowly, "...so what do we do now?"

 

 

Cl stepped to him and slowly reached for his hand, "...I'm the same CL you met....can't you see me like that again?"

 

 

 

Seungri looked down at her, "The CL from before...I think I was in love with her..do you want me to see you in that way again?"

 

 

CL blinked slightly from nervousness, but after a moment she nodded, "....can you?"

 

 

Seungri looked deeply at her, no matter how hard he tried to fight it, how much he tried to tell himself he had to be mad at her it was never going to work. His hand went up to her face and traced a piece of hair behind her ear.

 

Cl looked at him nervously.

 

Seungri's hands lingered close to her face, his fingers softly touched her cheek and he leaned in to kiss her softly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So are you ladies available then?", a guy flirted with Dara and Minzy.

 

Dara and Minzy giggled, "Um...I'm available", Dara claimed, "But this missy here-"

 

"What?", Minzy retorted, "I'm single too!"

 

"Please, you totally have a thing with Young deuk", Dara laughed.

 

"Where on earth did you get that from?", Minzy exclaimed.

 

 

"Ok ok so both of you are single", the guy cheekily, "Who's available to go on a date with me then?"

 

 

Dara and Minzy laughed again.

 

"I may be too young for you mian", Minzy came up with an excuse.

 

 

"How about I take your number then?", the guy asked Dara

 

"...ok", Dara smiled.

 

 

The guy started taking his phone out and looked up, when he caught sight of JIyong.

 

 

JIyong looked straight back at the guy and he slowly brought his hand in front of him like a gun and aimed it at the guy. 

 

"bang", he said as he pretended to blow the guy's head off.

 

 

 

The guy suddenly stood up and stepped back from Dara.

 

Dara blinked and looked at him curiously, "are you ok?"

 

 

"You know what I'm going to leave", the guy smiled nervously at Minzy and Dara.

 

"Don't you want my number?", Dara asked.

 

"NO!", he shouted making Dara jump back in fright, "...no...never!", and he ran off.

 

 

Dara's mouth hung open insulted, "What does he mean never?"

 

"What a dickhead", Minzy agreed.

 

Dara scoffed in disbelief and turned around, when she caught sight of Jiyong by the bar sipping his drink and minding his own business.

 

 

"Why is he everywhere?", she mumbled to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why don't you just tell her how you feel", Teddy said to TOP.

 

"I have", TOP muttered.

 

"No we mean how you really feel" Taeyang said, " Are you really going to let her go with that random guy?!"

 

TOP glared at the two before taking a sip of his drink.

 

 

 

"Oh she's coming over!", Teddy hissed and nudged TOP.

 

TOP turned around just as Bom walked over to the bar. 

 

 

She leaned over and ordered a drink and tapped her hand on the bar waiting for her drink.

 

 

"Bom...", Teddy called out earning another glare from TOP, "You having fun?"

 

"Yeah", Bom smiled and nodded.

 

"Why don't you chill with us for a while?", Taeyang suggested cautiously.

 

"um..", Bom hesitated.

 

 

"She's probably enjoying herself over there with that guy", TOP muttered before taking a sip.

 

Bom glared at him and scoffed, "Yeah I am, he's actually fun to be around unlike someone who's just sitting at the bar getting drunk."

 

TOP smirked.

 

"You think it's funny?", Bom asked.

 

"What are you trying to achieve?" TOP asked back.

 

"Achieve?", Bom raised a brow, "Nothing that concerns you since there's nothing between us right?"

 

 

TOP just glared at her while Teddy and Taeyang looked back and forth from Bom and TOP.

 

 

"You know he's quite cute", Bom said turning back to the guy on the dance floor, "You won't mind if I do more than dance with him right?"

 

TOP looked at her darkly, "Do whatever."

 

"You said it not me", Bom smirked before heading back to the dance floor.

 

 

 

 

She pulled the guy back to her and smiled flirtatiously at him.

 

 

 

"Hyung...what's she about to do?", Taeyang asked quietly as the three of them watched Bom.

 

TOP slowly stood up, she wouldn't dare.

 

 

 

Bom looked back at TOP one last time before bringing the guy to her and kissing him right there and then.

 

 

 

"sh!t", Taeyang muttered as his eyes went from Bom to TOP.

 

 

 

TOP clenched his jaw and slammed his glass on the bar before storming over to Bom. She just crossed the line there!

 

 

 

 

Bom continued kissing the guy, wrapping her arms around his neck.

 

 

Out of nowhere, TOP yanked the guy back and punched him so hard that he fell on the floor unconcious. He breathed heavily, filled with anger, his blood boiling like crazy as he stared at the guy on the floor. He curled his hands into fists and turned back to Bom, his eyes blood shot with anger.

 

But Bom just shook her head at him and stormed away.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

 

"ah...mianhe" Bom apologised when she bumped into someone on her way out of the club.

 

"It's ok", the guy said and walked away.

 

Bom froze and turned around, that voice...why did it sound so familiar?

 

 

Scar looked back slightly at Bom before walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A guy held Dara's hand and pulled her to dance with him. She smiled and followed him to the floor and started dancing close to him.

 

 

The guy turned her around so her back was facing him and they danced to the music.

 

 

Suddenly she felt emptiness behind her and she turned around to find the guy gone.

 

 

"What?", Dara exclaimed, "Seriously?"

 

The whole night had been strange, every guy that had approached her suddenly had a change of heart and seemed to practically run out of the club, she wouldn't be surprised if they left the country at the speed they were going.

 

She sighed in annoyance and was about to walk away when she caught sight of JIyong...alone again.

 

 

Slowly she furrowed her brows, everytime a guy ran out Jiyong was always there. Surely it wasn't him making them run away from her? That b*stard! Just because they're over he's now purposely trying to ruin her love life.

 

There was only one way to find out, she turned to nearest random guy and yanked him towards her. She grabbed his hands and placed them low on her back as she wrapped her hands around his neck. She subtly looked up at JIyong and saw him raking his hair with his hands in fustration. She slowly turned around so the guy could see Jiyong and in less than 5 seconds the guy literally jumped back, his face looked like he'd seen a ghost and he ran out.

 

"I knew it!", Dara said angrily before storming over to JIyong.

 

 

 

 

She folded her arms across her chest angrily and stood in front of Jiyong.

 

JIyong innocently looked up at her.

 

"Unbelievable", she scoffed in disbelief, "What are you trying to do?!"

 

"What are on about?", Jiyong muttered gruffily.

 

"Just because you don't have a love life you're trying to destroy mine?!", Dara shouted at him in annoyance.

 

"Love life?", Jiyong raised a brow.

 

"Whatever!", Dara said, "I know what you're doing here"

 

"What?"

 

"You're scaring every single guy that tries to talk to me!", Dara exclaimed.

 

"You actually want to talk to those b*stards?", Jiyong stood up angrily.

 

"What do you want me to do then?!", Dara shouted, "I can't believe you JIyong! And there I was thinking something was wrong with that's why they were running-"

 

"There's nothing wrong with you", Jiyong stopped her.

 

 

Dara's eyes snapped up to him and she stood there staring at him before snapping back to reality, "Well you made me feel that way!"

 

 

Jiyong suddenly stepped forward towards her, "If anything they're not good enough for you! You don't know the type of guys that hang out here-"

 

"Who's good for me then?! You?!", she shouted, "Why do you care anyway?! Wouldn't you be happier if I was just dead-"

 

Jiyong suddenly grabbed her arms, "Didn't I say never to say that! Why do you keep bringing up death for sake!"

 

 

Dara looked up at him slightly surprised,"...why...why are you acting like this again?"

 

JIyong breathed heavily as he looked at her.

 

 

Dara sighed and shook her head, "...stop...you're confusing me...", she pushed herself off him, "...I'm getting confused...so stop", she turned away and got lost in the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

[Music: Suddenly by Kim Bo Kyung]

 

 

 

 

 

Bom angrily stepped out of the club and started angrily walking away.

 

 

"BOM!", TOP shouted after her.

 

 

Bom huffed angrily and didn't turn around.

 

 

"IS RUNNING AWAY GOING TO ING SOLVE THIS TOO?!", TOP shouted angrily.

 

Bom spun around and glared at him, "What's that supposed to mean?!"

 

"That's what you do!", TOP shouted back in the middle of the street, "You run! You runaway!!"

 

"And what about you!", Bom stepped towards him, "You can't tell me what's going on in that head of yours!!"

 

"WHAT THE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?!", TOP shouted, "THAT I WANTED TO ING RIP THAT GUY'S HEAD OFF FOR KISSING YOU!!"

 

"NO!! I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU WON'T FORGIVE ME! I'VE SAID SORRY!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!"< Bom screamed.

 

TOP grabbed her arms and shook her slightly, "YOU LEFT!! YOU LEFT WITHOUT A WORD! YOU DIDN'T TRUST ME ENOUGH TO TELL ME!"

 

Bom froze slightly.

 

 

"You left me...", TOP said breathing heavily.

 

 

 

"...I had to..", Bom whispered.

 

 

"Did you?", TOP asked trying to hold back his tears now.

 

 

"...If I stayed...I would have ended up hurting you...", Bom explained, "...To protect you I left..."

 

 

"But you just left...without saying anything...after you promised you wouldn't leave me...how could you abandon me like that?", TOP's hands slipped of her arm as he stepped back.

 

 

"....I left you that letter...", Bom stepped towards him, "...I couldn't tell you who I was but that letter had-"

 

TOP raked his hair with his fingers, "...don't Bom."

 

 

"I'm telling the truth", she tried to reach for his hand.

 

 

But TOP pushed her hand away and stepped back, "...do you know how hard it is for me to believe anything you say now?"

 

Bom stood there looking at how tired and devasted he looked.

 

 

"...what am i meant to do-"

 

"Trust me", Bom said, "You're meant to trust me...I'm still me-"

 

TOP shook his head, "Everything was a lie...you used me...to get what you wanted..."

 

"no...that's not it", Bom bit her trembling lip.

 

"And there I was falling for you like an idiot DAMMIT!", he kicked the ground in anger.

 

"...top..."

 

 

"It was all fake....we weren't real", TOP sighed.

 

"Don't!", Bom said, "Don't you remember what I told you? That no matter what me caring about you was-"

 

"Real?", TOP asked her in disbelief.

 

Bom stood there helplessly.

 

 

"You know", TOP sighed sadly, "I'm glad you stopped me from telling you how I really feel about you before."

 

A tear fell from Bom's eye.

 

"I can say we really were nothing-"

 

"You don't mean that!", Bom grabbed his arm, "You don't mean it!"

 

TOP looked at the ground as Bom shook him.

 

"Say you don't mean it!", Bom through sobs.

 

TOP closed his eyes.

 

 

"...please....", Bom begged as her hands slipped of his arm.

 

 

"I told you before", TOP said slowly, "...I can only get through this if you let me hate you..."

 

Bom continued to sob as TOP stepped back and started walking away.

 

 

Bom looked up and saw his back walking away..further and further from her. Her heart tightened in panic, he had to stop her, do something to make him not leave her. 

 

She took a small step, "...top..."

 

 

And then another and before she knew it she was running after him.

 

 

 

 

TOP suddenly felt someone pull his arm back, he turned around and Bom grabbed his collar pulling him down to her as her lips crashed onto his. He could feel the tears on her cheeks and how her lip trembled on his lip. His heart panged with pain, feeling her vulnerability. Her hands wrapped around his neck pulling him more to her. TOP was so confused he couldn't even react.

 

 

Suddenly she started sobbing and she pulled away.

 

 

TOP looked at her puzzled.

 

 

 

"...even when I throw my pride away like this...you still don't want me..."Bom cried.

 

TOP stared at her in shock.

 

 

"...you still don't want me", Bom shook her head and turned away as she wiped her tears away.

 

 

TOP watched her go back into the club but his legs wouldn't move, he stood there frozen unable to think or feel the way he should.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Boss..."

 

"What is it? Did you see the girls at the club?",

 

"I saw one of them, I'm sure of that", Scar replied as he sat in his car.

 

"That means they're alive", CG said darkly through the phone.

 

"What do you want me to do?", Scar asked, "I can kill them tonight-"

 

"No, that will attract too much attention", CG stopped him, "Not tonight...but they'll have to be killed one way or another."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

[Music: Evening sky by Ailee]

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy have you seen Dara?", JIyong asked.

 

"Huh?", Minzy stopped talking to Young deuk and turned to JIyong, "No oppa...why?" she smiled.

 

JIyong sighed and turned away and headed towards the basement.

 

 

"My plan is working", Minzy smiled happily, "They were all jealous muhahah!"

 

"You're being creepy again", Young deuk pointed out.

 

Minzy turned to him and started laughing, "muahahahah!"

 

"No seriously", Young deuk said leaning back.

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked back at the crowd one last time before turning to go down to the basement. 

 

 

 

 

"JIYONGIEEE!"

 

Jiyong abruptly stopped and saw Dara sitting on the stairs. He walked down to her and stood there and sighed when he saw a bottle of vodka in her hands.

 

"IT'S JIYONGIIIEEEE!", Dara giggled loudly.

 

 

JIyong sat beside and raised a brow, "Having fun?"

 

 

Dara pouted and shook her head, "Because of Jiyongie!"

 

JIyong sighed and shook his head too.

 

 

"...ani....they were perfectly good men....but because of this idiot called jiyongie they all left", she pouted.

 

"Idiot?", Jiyong scoffed.

 

 

 

"Aish!", Dara suddenly ruffled her hair, "...I'll tell you a secret...ssshhhhh"

 

Jiyong nodded going along with it.

 

 

"Can't tell anyone...especially jiyongie", Dara pointed at him, "promise?"

 

JIyong nodded again, "promise"

 

 

"...he confuses me", Dara shook her head, "...he keeps doing things that make this", she pointed at her chest, "go jumpy jumpy"

 

 

Jiyong looked down and where she was pointing and then looked back at her, listening to her more now.

 

 

"...always jumpy jumpy", she pouted, "...and it shouldn't!"

 

 

JIyong looked down at him hands uncomfortably.

 

 

 

"...but you know...he's a bad man", she said trying to keep her eyes open, "...he hurt my oppa....my lovely sanghyun oppa..."

 

She suddenly started to cry as her lips trembled. Jiyong turned away from her, hurting from what she was saying.

 

 

 

"...he's a bad man...jiyongie is", she sobbed, "...but...I'm worse...I'm the worst."

 

JIyong slowly looked back at her.

 

 

"...because...I..keep thinking bad thoughts", she cried, "...I keep thinking maybe my oppa...oppa did something wrong that's why jiyongie had to hurt him."

 

 

JIyong clasped his hands together tightly with guilt.

 

 

"...i keep hoping....jiyongie isn't a bad person....", Dara wiped her tears with the back of her hands, "...my jiyongie isn't a bad man is he?..."

 

Jiyong gritted his teeth as he felt an unmeasurable pain in his heart.

 

 

 

"....my jiyongie...do you think he still loves me?", Dara looked up at JIyong with her big watery eyes, "...even if I hurt him...and lied to him...do you think he still loves me?"

 

 

JIyong didn't answer, he didn't know how to with her in this state.

 

 

Dara sighed heavily and hid her face in her hands,"...can I tell you a secret?" she slowly looked back up at him and waited for Jiyong.

 

JIyong nodded again, afraid of what she was going to say.

 

 

 

 

Dara scooted closer to him and leaned to his ear, "....jiyongie...I still love him"

 

Jiyongie's eyes flickered up in shock.

 

 

"...i love him so much it's killing me....", she sighed before leaning on his shoulder and falling asleep.