My cutey pie

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GONG MINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!!"

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!", Minzy threw a cushion at Dara to try to stop her.

 

 

"GONG  MINZY GET YOUR LITTLE HERE RIGHT NOW ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Dara screamed whacking the cushion out of the way and chasing Minzy around the apartment.

 

 

 

 

"What the hell?", Bom and CL came running out of the kitchen in shock. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!!"

 

 

 

"UNNIE!" Minzy hid behind Bom while Dara tried to catch her.

 

 

"MINZY!! YOU ARE SO DEAD TODAY!!"

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Minzy ducked when Dara was about to catch her and crawled through Bom's legs.

 

 

 

"WOAAH!", CL grabbed Dara, "What's going on?!"
 

 

"That girl there!", she pointed at Minzy who was hiding behind the sofa, "SHE IS EVILLLLLLLL!"

 

 

 

Bom and CL turned to face Minzy who was shaking with fear.

 

 

"Minzy what did you do?!", CL asked trying to restrain Dara.

 

 

 

"Ani unnie", Minzy grabbed a cushion for a shield, "It's not my fault GD oppa's halmoni wants Dara unnie and oppa to live together!"

 

 

"WHAT?!", Bom and CL exclaimed and turned to Dara in shock.

 

"GD's halmoni is here?!", Bom shouted, "And she wants you to move in with him?!!"

 

 

"WHO CALLED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU LITTLE!! COME HERE!! COMEEEE HEREEE!", Dara shouted trying to break free.

 

 

"GUAAAAAAAARDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS!", Minzy screamed running towards the guards outside when Dara broke free.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Greet", JIyong nodded at the boys, "This is my grandmother."

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo", the boys bowed politely.

 

 

"It's lovely to finally meet you halmoni", TOP bowed again.

 

 

Halmoni smiled warmly, "Aigoo, JIyong has such handsome friends", she TOP's face sweetly, "Do you work with Jiyong at the firm?"

 

The boys eyed eachother awkwardly, "...um yeah we work together."

 

 

 

"Halmoni GD hyung said that you weren't feeling well", Seungri said trying to change the topic, "We have a private doctor, I can get him for you."

 

 

"I'm not ill-", she glanced at JIyong who furrowed his brows, "I mean...yes" she coughed for extra effect, "yes...I am old now you see....but I don't need any doctors...I just need to see my JIyong and Dara together."

 

 

"Neh?", the boys asked.

 

"Neh, I will only leave when I see Jiyong and Dara living together in this apartment, ready to build a future", she smiled at JIyong.

 

 

The boys raised their brows and gaped at JIyong.

 

 

JIyong sighed and shook his head and simply said, "Gong Minzy."

 

 

"aaahhh", the boys nodded realising Minzy was obviously behind all this.

 

 

"Ah", halmoni clapped her little hands and hurried back to the lounge to get her luggage, "I nearly forgot."

 

 

 

 

JIyong and the boys followed her, "Halmoni what is it?"

 

 

Halmoni brought out plastic containers filled with something, "Ani, I just cooked some food for JIyong but why don't you boys have it, I can always make some more for Jiyong."

 

 

The boys stared at the containers.

 

 

"It might not be that tasty mianhe", halmoni tried to smile.

 

 

 

"Yah!", Jiyong stepped forward when all the boys did was stare at the containers, "If you don't want it-"

 

Taeyang suddenly grabbed the containers before JIyong could lay a finger on it, "Who said we don't want it?!"

 

JIyong frowned in annoyance and let go, "Then why were you just standing there?!"

 

 

"Ani...", Daesung said slowly, "...I was just wondering if my halmoni would have made me homemade food too..."

 

 

The boys looked at Daesung quietly, they were all thinking it.

 

 

 

Halmoni looked at the boys sadly and then back at Jiyong, "...do they not..."

 

 

Jiyong walked to halmoni and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and whispered, "They're like me halmoni."

 

Halmoni looked at the boys and her heart couldn't help but hurt, for some reason they all reminded her of JIyong. She quickly out on a bright smile, "How about having dinner here tonight then? I'll cook for you all?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh halmoni?", Minzy answered the phone, "...omo dinner? Don't worry I'll bring the girls"

 

Minzy jumped around the lounge, this meant that the girls and boys would all be together and they wouldn't be able to fight because halmoni will be there.

 

"purrrfect" Minzy snickered.

 

 

"I'm really starting to get scared of that face Minzy", CL walked to her and sat down, "What are you planning now?"

 

"Nothing", Minzy blinked innocently, "Just halmoni has called us over for dinner, she wants to see you and Bom unnie too."

 

 

"I don't know...are the boys going to be there?", CL asked.

 

"No", Minzy lied, "Besides, if we're there we can give Dara unnie moral support since she's being forced to live there."

 

 

"And who's fault is that?", Dara asked standing by the door.

 

 

Minzy gulped and smiled.

 

 

Dara sighed and made her way to the front door.

 

 

"Where are you going?", CL called out.

 

 

"To my apartment to live with my lovely boyfriend!", Dara smiled sarcastically before giving them two thumbs up. She then glared at Minzy before storming out.

 

 

Minzy giggled but suddenly remembered something, "omo!"

 

 

"What is it now?", CL asked.

 

 

"I've got to go somewhere I'll be back!", Minzy ran to her room to get ready.

 

 

"Minzy rest a bit!", CL called out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Less than a minute later Minzy ran out wearing a large trenchcoat, sunglasses and a large black hat.

 

 

"Minzy!", CL called out but Minzy was out of the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyang took a sip of his coffee as he read a file in his kitchen.

 

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang and he walked out still looking at the file.

 

As he looked up at the door he saw someone sliding a brown envelope through the door.

 

He furrowed his brows and picked up the envelope and opened it.

 

 

His eyes widened and his heart started racing when he saw the photos in the envelope. Who would have got these pictures in the first place. Before things got worse he had to stop this.

 

This was going to be a big problem if it got into the wrong hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

With his heart racing he swung his door open to catch the culprit  only to find Minzy standing there looking very secretive with her sunglasses, hat and coat.

 

 

 

"Minzy?" Taeyang exclaimed, "What is this?!"

 

 

"Hello Mr Dong", Minzy smirked, "We meet again."

 

 

Taeyang stepped out flapping the photos of him, "You still had these?!!"

 

A few years ago, Minzy had forced Taeyang do dress up as a girl, put a pink wig on, a tiara, a glittery princess dress the whole lot because she was ill and wanted cheering up. And as usual she got her way. Little did Taeyang know that that would come back and haunt him one day.

 

 

"Let's cut the crap Mr Dong", Minzy stepped forward, "I need you to do something for me, I need you to pretend like you are unable to access the police systems-"

 

"What-"

 

"Ssh! Gong Minzy is speaking", she said abruptly, "As I was saying, I want you to tell oppas you can't access the police systems and say that only Bom unnie can help-"

 

Taeyang sighed finally getting where this was going, "You're crazy! They would never allow it."

 

 

"Well I guess tomorrow the whole of YG and perhaps a few other gangs will have their personal picture of Dong princess", Minzy smiled evily

 

 

"Are...", Taeyang gasped, "YAH!! ARE YOU BLACKMAILING ME??!!"

 

 

"The choice is yours Mr Dong", Minzy pushed her glasses down slightly to look at him, "Pleasure doing business with you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

[Music: Ooh La La by Kim Gun Mo]

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

 

 

"god why.....WHY!", she looked at the ceiling and jumped around in fustraion.

 

 

The door suddenly opened and she jumped back before glaring at Jiyong.

 

 

 

Jiyong leaned his arm on the door way and stared back at Dara, "You're really going to do this?"

 

 

"Does it look like I have a choice?!", Dara muttered.

 

"You could say no", Jiyong said bluntly.

 

 

"Look if I had a choice!! I would not be breathing the same air as you!", Dara glared at him.

 

"Then don't", JIyong said.

 

 

"Ok", Dara smiled, "But if halmoni asks then you kicked me out!"

 

"Fine!", Jiyong shrugged.

 

"FINE!", Dara turned around to leave.

 

 

 

 

"Is that Dara?"

 

 

Jiyong closed the door slightly, "No halmoni."

 

Dara rolled her eyes and began walking away.

 

 

 

"Let me see!", Halmoni squeezed out and saw Dara, "Dara!"

 

 

 

Dara scrunched her face and turned around and smiled, "....halmoni aha hah"

 

 

"Where are you going?", Halmoni grabbed hold of her arm.

 

 

"I... don't know", Dara forcefully laughed, "Silly me!"

 

 

 

 

"Oh you poor thing", halmoni pouted and brought her in, "Jiyong must have given you so much stress that you've started losing your mind."

 

 

"WHAT/NEH?!", Jiyong and Dara exclaimed.

 

 

"Halmoni have you ever thought that maybe it's Dara that's stressing me out?", Jiyong pointed out.

 

 

"HA!" Dara scoffed and stepped up to him, "I stress you out?! ME?!"

 

"Yea you!", Jiyong stepped forward too.

 

"WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE?!" Dara asked angrily.

 

"What have you NOT done!", Jiyong retorted.

 

"this guy!" Dara gritted her teeth

 

 

 

"Ow ow"

 

 

Dara and Jiyong looked back to find halmoni clutching her heard and kneeling on the floor.

 

 

"sh!t!", Jiyong ran to her, "Halmoni what's wrong?!"

 

"Halmoni!", Dara looked like she was about to cry too.

 

 

"ooww.... my oh so frail heart", halmoni sighed.

 

 

"Halmoni!!", Jiyong shook her slightly, "Dara phone the doctor!"

 

Dara nodded and stood up but halmoni stopped her by holding onto her.

 

 

 

"Ani...my heart is hurting seeing you two fight....owww hurts so much...", halmoni pretended to find it hard to breathe.

 

 

"HALMONI!", Dara grabbed her hand, "Ani!! LOOK!", she suddenly wrapped her arm around  Jiyong, "See HAPPY HAPPY!"

 

 

".....you're...not just acting are you?", halmoni asked.

 

 

"No!", Dara exclaimed while Jiyong tried to break free from her tight grip, "We're always like that aren't we JIyong?!"

 

 

"huh?", Jiyong asked back.

 

Dara hit his back, "We always fight halmoni but that's because", she gritted her teeth, "..we just can't get enough of each other!! Right Jiyong?!"

 

Jiyong looked at her as if she'd gone crazy.

 

Dara smiled and muttered quietly to him, "if you don't want halmoni to get ill just play along!"

 

 

Jiyong looked back at his poor grandmother who looked like she was about to faint.

 

 

"....yea....we're always like this", Jiyong forced a smile while Dara nodded.

 

 

"really?", halmoni started to slowly smile.

 

 

"Yes!", Dara smiled bitterly, "I just can't get enough of this cutey pie", Dara pinched Jiyong's cheek a bit too hard

 

 

JIyong scrunched his face in pain and then grabbed her head and shook her, "Yeah...she's just soooooo adorable!!"

 

 

 

Halmoni slowly sat up, "...well I feel suddenly so much better."

 

"You do?", Dara sighed with relief but still holding onto Jiyong.

 

 

"Neh, seeing you two together just makes me happy", she said as she stood up, "Right I'm going to get freshened up before starting dinner ok?"

 

 

JIyong and Dara nodded smiling forcefully.

 

 

When halmoni finally went into her room Dara pushed Jiyong off her.

 

 

JIyong rubbed his cheek in agony,"YAH!"

 

Dara pretended to rub 'Jiyong dirt' off her and she glared at him before fixing her hair, "Did you have to shake me that hard?!!"

 

"You bruised my cheek?!", Jiyong pointed at the bruise.

 

"You deserved it", Dara scoffed.

 

"Mwarago?!", Jiyong muttered.

 

"You deserved it!!", Dara shouted.

 

"You're an idiot", Jiyong sighed quietly.

 

"WHAT?!" Dara shouted before bringing her leg up to kick him.

 

 

 

"Jiyong...oh?"< Halmoni suddenly appeared and saw them both still on the floor but Dara had her leg up and close to Jiyong's face ready to kick him.

 

 

Dara's eyes shot open and she suddenly dropped her leg and grabbed JIyong's hand pressing it on her leg.

 

"What the " JIyong hissed.

 

 

"Ahhh JIyong thank you for massaging my leg!", Dara smiled brightly, " I was getting such a bad leg cramp!!"

 

 

"Yeah....", Jiyong muttered pressing her leg a little too hard.

 

Dara winced in pain but continued to smile until Halmoni went back to her and then kicked Jiyong's stomach hard.

 

 

"UGH!"< JIyong grabbed his stomach in pain.

 

 

"You're the idiot!", she grumbled before getting up and storming to the kitchen.

 

 

 

"...I...fell...for the wrong girl...", Jiyong winced in pain rolling on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLOOOO LOVELY LOVELY PEOPLE!!

 

How's everyone enjoying the updates? I thought I should try to liven up the mood abit after the depressing updates sigh, I swear even I was getting depressed. 

 

A lot of you are loving Minzy and Halmoni right now keke, there's more in store for our couples so keep reading ok!

 

And I'm sorry if certain couples aren't getting much interaction in the recent updates and I know some of you want them to get back together asap but I just don't think it will feel real if I just make everyone forgive eachother just like that. Also considering how much the gang have suffered in their past, betrayal is a big big issue so please be patient as I (hopefully) try to get their emotions and progression back. I guess you could think of it as them falling in love again I don't know.

 

But have faith in me keke (now I've said that I actually have to produce something pretty amazing don't I? Aigoo)

 

ANyway thank you for subscribing, upvoting and commenting. Seriously reading your comments are just so much fun you don't even understand!! They make me want to write more so keep commenting ok. 

 

 

Love 

 

Icelolly1 unnie