Plan commence!!

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir I managed to secure the CCTV footage from near the payphone by Han river", Kangin walked into the chief's room the next morning and shut the door behind him.

 

"And?", the chief asked anxiously.

 

 

"There's nothing, no one apart from one woman used the payphone and that was atleast 2 hours after the tipper made the call so it couldn't have been her", Kangin explained.

 

"Let me have a look", the chief took the USB pen and connected it to his laptop.

 

 

 

"Hmm", the chief mumbled as he looked at the screen, "What time did the tipper call?"

 

"It was around 11 in the morning", Kangin answered back.

 

 

"11?", He looked through the tape again and then squinted his eyes, he stopped the video and went back again, "It's been edited."

 

"Sorry?", Kangin went around to the desk and looked at the video.

 

 

"You see in the background there's that bird there", the chied pointed out and Kangin nodded, "Well it suddenly disappears here",

 

Kangin nodded in shock.

 

"I want you to go back to where you got hold of the CCTV and find out who else got hold of this before you.", the chief ordered him.

 

"Yes sir", Kangin nodded and left the room.

 

 

The chief's face darkened, the CG really was trying to cover his tracks wasn't he.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ATTENNNNNTION!!"

 

 

 

"OMO!" Bom startled and stood up as Minzy and CL walked into the kitchen.

 

 

Minzy?", Bom looked at Minzy wide eyed.

 

Minzy was wearing green army camouflage uniform that was way too big for her, with eye liner across her cheeks like she'd just come out of a war zone.

 

While CL was standing behind her shaking her head at Minzy's drama.

 

 

"WHERE'S MY WHISTLE?!", Minzy held her hand out and CL, her assistant placed the whistle on her hand.

 

She took her whistled and blew onto it loudly making Bom cover her ears.

 

 

"TO THE FRONT SOLDIER!!", Minzy barked out an order and Bom walked to her and stood up straight in front of her.

 

 

Minzy squinted her eyes and placed her hands behind her back before circling Bom, "Soldier?!!"

 

"uh...neh?", Bom looked at CL dumbfounded.

 

 

"You've been causing trouble!!",  Minzy stood in front of her and placed her hands on her hips.

 

Bom pouted and looked down before nodding.

 

 

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?!", Minzy shouted.

 

"...mianhe...", Bom squeaked.

 

"Is that enough?!", Minzy asked in a deep manly voice.

 

"No", Bom shook her head.

 

"Do you want to make things better again?!"

 

Bom nodded slowly.

 

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU?!", Minzy shouted, totally getting into her role as a drill sergeant.

 

"NEH!" Bom startled, it felt like being back at police academy all over again.

 

 

"GOOD! NOW DO 5 STAR JUMPS!", Minzy ordered.

 

 

Bom was about to start when CL stepped forward, "Um...Minzy...I mean Sir...Bom's still a bit ill..."

 

"Ah you're right", Minzy turned back into a little girl, "Mianhe unnie."

 

"Um...it's ok...", Bom nodded in confusion.

 

 

"uhum uhum" Minzy cleared and tried to look mean again, "Park Bom! I am here to help you!"

 

"With what?", Bom asked innocently.

 

Minzy furrowed her brows and looked at CL quickly.

 

 

CL quickly whispered in her ear, "We're trying to get TOP to forgive her."

 

"Oh yeah", Minzy nodded and turned back to Bom, "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HURT TOP OPPA?!"

 

Bom sighed and nodded sadly.

 

"DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE THAT?!"

 

Bom bit her lip and looked up, "He doesn't want anything to do with me anymore-"

 

"WELL THAT'S GOING TO CHANGE!", Minzy bellowed.

 

Bom blinked.

 

"Do you love him?"

 

Bom nodded.

 

"Then that's all that matters."

 

"Are you really going to help?", Bom asked Minzy sincerely.

 

Minzy winked at her and smiled, "Just follow my lead unnie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?", Daesung answered his phone.

 

"Oppa!" Minzy shouted

 

Daesung sighed, "Neh?"

 

"Have you got the number or not?"

 

"Let me atleast get there first", Daesung sighed as he walked into the HQ.

 

"You better!"

 

"Are you threatening me now?!", Daesung asked baffled by the balls his sister had.

 

"YES!", she shouted before hanging up.

 

"Wah?!", he shook his head and walked into the office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you get a lead on that guy who were chasing the guys?", Taeyang asked Young deuk.

 

"Still checking on him sir"

 

"Hurry up ok", Taeyang said before turning to Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung"

 

 

Taeyang and Jiyong looked back to see Daesung.

 

"Yah!" Taeyang hit Daesung's head with a file, "What time do you call this? I called you an hour ago."

 

"AISH!", Daesung rubbed his head, "What is with everyone having a go at me."

 

"Everyone?"

 

"Never mind", daesung shook his hand in front of Taeyang, "Anyway...G hyung can I have a look at your phone."

 

 

Jiyong looked at him with furrowed brows, "Why?"

 

"Aish just give it", he whined.

 

"What the hell is wrong with this kid today?!", Ji grumbled but still stood up to get his phone out of the pocket for him.

 

Daesung took it before Jiyong even handed it to him and scrolled down the contacts until he reached the number he was looking for and then took his own phone out.

 

 

"Yah if you want a girl's number just ask them don't go stealing it from other people's phones", Taeyang teased.

 

Daesung scoffed, "I can get girls on my own thank you very much!"

 

 

Taeyang and Jiyong gave each other a look and then snickered before going to the desk.

 

Daesung gave them a not impressed look, "yeah...really mature hyungs."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"First thing is first", Minzy said in Bom's room, "We need you two to meet."

 

Bom and CL nodded as they sat on her bed.

 

 

"So let's get ready and go to the HQ", Minzy said going to Bom's wardrobe and opened it to find it empty.

 

 

"oh...we didn't have time to get our stuff from the station-"

 

"PERFECT!!"

 

CL and Bom startled at Minzy's sudden joy at the fact that they had no clothes.

 

"THIS IS LIKE KILLING A BIRD WITH TWO STONES!!", Minzy shouted.

 

"Um...I think it's killing two birds with one ston-"

 

"ENOUGH!", minzy shook her head and then clasped her hands together.

 

 

*BEEP*

 

Minzy took her phone out and read Daesung's message, he'd just sent her the number she wanted.

 

 

 

"Make that 3 stones haha!!", Minzy clapped her hands and then turned around to face them, "You two stay here arasso!"

 

 

"Where are you going?", Bom asked but Minzy ran out of the room before they could stop her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara came out of her room at the same time Bom and CL came out of Bom's room.

 

"Dara, you're awake", CL hugged her, "Come on let's have something to eat.

 

 

Dara nodded walked into the kitchen with the girls.

 

 

 

"Are the guards still outside?", Dara asked.

 

Bom nodded, "They must have changed overnight."

 

Dara nodded, "...I heard TOP last night."

 

Bom bit her lip and nodded, "..yeah."

 

"You ok?", Dara asked.

 

Bom sighed deeply, "I'm more worried about him Dara."
 

 

Dara nodded, "I guess they have a reason to be angry at us."

 

"But Minzy has this plan", CL said bringing the two a cup of coffee each, "She's helping Bom get TOP back."

 

 

Dara smiled slightly, "Sounds like something only Minzy would do."

 

 

"...I know what I did really hurt him, but I'm sure once he understand how much I love him he'll forgive me", Bom looked at the girls.

 

 

"I think he will too", Dara smiled softly.

 

 

CL sipped her coffee and looked at Dara, "...What about...you and GD?"

 

Dara stiffened at the mention of his name, "What about him?"

 

"You think you two-"

 

"Me and him are nothing like what Bom and TOP are going through, I have a reason to hate him", Dara said angrily.

 

"Arasso", CL calmed her down.

 

 

Dara took a deep breath and calmed down, "Anyway we need to get information on CG and try to clear our names-"

 

"The boys are working on it", CL said.

 

Dara squinted her eyes, "...why are they helping?"

 

 

CL shrugged, "It was GD's idea by the way."

 

Dara furrowed her brows,"...Jiyong's?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy are you sure this is going to work", Gummy whispered to Minzy outside the office.

 

Minzy nodded, "Unnie, if I wasn't part of YG I could have become an actress. But unnie please don't do that thing where you speak like you're a maiden from the medieval times."

 

Gummy shook her head and rolled her eyes, "When did I do that?!"

 

 

"Just play the song when i tell you to ok", Minzy reminded Gummy.

 

"Ok I will-AH!"

 

Minzy shoved Gummy back when she heard footsteps coming closer to the door, "Unnie!" she hissed, "POSITION!"

 

 

Gummy stepped back and put on a devastated look, which just came across as if she was constipated while Minzy went to sit on the floor outside the office, pretending to blow her nose with tissue.

 

 

As the door opened slightly Minzy frantically signalled Gummy to play the music just in time.

 

 

[Music Gummy is playing: Scar by Bois]

 

 

 

 

"What the-", Jiyong stopped when he heard the music at the same time as seeing Minzy on the floor.

 

The other boys looked down at Minzy in confusion.

 

"Where the hell is that music coming from?", TOP furrowed his brows looking up at the ceiling.

 

"Minzy-"

 

 

"OHHHH!", Minzy palmed the wall next to her pretending like she didn't see the boys coming out of the room and turned to Gummy instead, "OHHHHH THE INJUSTICEEE!!"

 

The boys leaned back in shock.

 

 

Minzy's drama continued.

 

 

"UNNIE!!", Minzy cried out to Gummy reaching her hand out to her.

 

 

"I am here!", Gummy dramatically ran to Minzy and fell on her knees, "TELL ME MY SWEET CHILD WHAT INJUSTICE HAS THY SEEN?!"

 

 

 

Jiyong eyed the other boys in shock at the craziness that was unravelling in front of them.

 

 

 

 

 

"UNNIEEEE", Minzy turned her head dramatically left and right, "THOSE LOVELY ADORABLE THREE GIRLS THAT MY BRUTE HEARTLESS OPPAS HAVE LOCKED UP IN THE HIGH TOWER-"

 

 

 

"Brute?", Jiyong repeated.

 

"High tower? What the ?", Seungri furrowed his brows.

 

 

 

"THEY ARE THERE WITH NO CLOTHESS!! NO WOMANLY ACCESSORIES OR CREAMS FOR THEIR FACES!!", minzy cried out pointing her hand god knows where.

 

 

 

The boy's face fell when they realised what Minzy was doing.

 

"She makes it sound like they're ", Daesung muttered rolling his eyes.

 

"She never stops does she", TOP shook his head as he watched his sister try to stab herself with her hand at the  'injustice'

 

 

 

"OH MY!", Gummy's bad acting started, "WHY EVER NOT MY SWEET CHILD?!"

 

"Oh unnie!!", Minzy dabbed her non existent tears with her tissue, "when they were escaping from those oh so horrible scary men, they didn't have time to grab their stuff!"

 

 

 

 

TOP rubbed his neck, Minzy did have a point he guessed. He looked JIyong who was looking like he was thinking about something too.

 

 

 

"AND IT'S SOOOO COLD RIGHT NOW THEY MUST BE SHIVERING!!", Minzy shouted again, more like wailed.

 

 

 

"It's May", Taeyang pointed out but Minzy pretended like she didn't hear.

 

 

 

"WHATEVER SHALL WE DO NOW?!", Gummy grabbed Minzy and shook her.

 

 

"aahh unnie too hard", Minzy shook like a rag doll.

 

"Oh mianhe"

 

 

"uhum", Minzy cleared before pressing the back of her hand on her forehead and sighing deeply, "ohhhh if only there was a brave knight who could rescue these girls by maybe buying them clothes just a thought but maybe really pretty clothes because it's spring!", 

 

 

 

The guys rubbed their heads and rolled their eyes.

 

 

 

"Alright enough", Taeyang walked to Gummy and Minzy.

 

 

"Omo", Minzy acted shocked, "How long have you been standing there?"

 

 

Jiyong sighed, "Ok the music has finished so you can stop your drama too."

 

 

"What drama?", Minzy looked at him indifferently, "I was just having a quiet little conversation with Gummy unnie, it's not our fault you heard."

 

 

 "I give up" Jiyong shook his head and walked out and the others followed.

 

 

 

 

 

"You think it worked?", Gummy asked Minzy.

 

"You just wait unnie", Minzy crossed her arms across her chest, "By the end of the day all three unnies are going to have a brand new wardrobe."

 

"You sure?"

 

Minzy nodded and grinned, "I know my oppas still care for them, they won't be able to stand it if the girls are suffering."