Initiation part 2

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 hours later

 

 

 

 

 

Dara sat slumped in the corner of the dark room now, tired from all the shouting and kicking the door. Was this really the initiation or had TOP recognised Bom? Had they found out they were in the police?

 

 

Suddenly blinding lights in the room.

 

 

"AHH!", Dara squinted and shut her eyes tightly, the sudden change in lightning gave her eyes unbearable pain. She hid her eyes under her eyes and sat their with her eyes shut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"4 hours already?", Seungri mummered as he noticed the change in lights on the three TV screens.

 

TOP and Daesung looked at the screens and saw the three girls all huddled in the corner of their rooms hiding their eyes behind their hands.

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!", CL screamed angrily, "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU B*STARDS!!"

 

 

 

 

Seungri smiled amused by her and turned back to face GD before throwing his cards on the table, "I give up."

 

"Aish!", GD glared at him and threw his cards at him, "You always say that when you're about to lose."

 

 

 

 

"That was Gummy noona", Taeyang came into the room as he hung up the phone, "Our hunch was right all along, the E7 found circulating in Japan right now was sourced by someone else."

 

 

TOP rubbed his forehead in fustration, "You know what this means don't you?!"

 

 

GD leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table. He intertwined his fingers together and rested his chin on his hand as his eyes turned into slits, "We've got a traitor."

 

 

The other 4 looked at each other and cursed angrily, they knew what this meant.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 hours had passed in the brightly lit room...total of 9 hours were already spent in those rooms now.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom shuddered slightly suddenly when she felt a cold draft. She looked around and then up at the ceiling and saw a ventilation hole. Bom felt the cold even more now, she moved away from under the ventilation to the other side and started to rub her bare arms trying to get warm.

 

 

 

"YOU B*STARDS!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!", Bom screamed, not knowing if anyone could hear her.

 

 

 

 

 

"B*stards?! They're quite the ladies aren't they?", Daesung laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING?!!", Minzy suddenly stormed in followed by an anxious looking Young deuk.

 

 

 

The boys groaned silently when they saw their sister storm in, they knew she was going to throw a fit once she knew what was going on.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?", Taeyang walked up to her to stop her coming any further in.

 

 

 

"Is that?!", Minzy saw the screens, "Oh my god!!", she hit Taeyang's chest angrily.

 

 

 

"Young deuk?!", TOP glared at him.

 

"Sorry boss, she wouldn't listen to me", Young deuk shook his head as he tried to get Minzy off Taeyang.

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL OPPAS!!", Minzy shouted at them before storming to GD.

 

 

 

"Everyone has to go through the intiation Minzy", GD said seriously as he looked up at her.

 

"What are you on about?!!", Minzy turned towards the screens and saw the three girls shivering in the rooms, "THIS ISN'T IT!!"

 

 

 

"Minzy-", TOP tried to pull her away from the screens but she just pulled her arm away.

 

 

"They're not joining the gang, they're just going to be my bodyguards!!", Minzy shouted angrily.

 

 

"For them to do that they need to be part of YG!", Taeyang growled.

 

 

"But you only use the 24 hour initiation for those that are actually going to handle YG business!!", Minzy retorted.

 

 

The 24 initation was the last part of the initiation process which took months usually. The whole point of it was to isolate an individual and subject them to extremes such as darkness, loud music, extreme coldness, heat, hunger, thirst etc. It had been scientifically shown that once an individual suffered all these continuously for 24 hours then they would start hallucinating but most of all they would think about was their own survival. YG had used this process on every single one of their members and at the end they gave them a certain ultimatum to determine if they could join YG.

The 24 hour initation and what came after it was used only after months of rigorous training for those who were truly committed on joining the gang. Never had they done this without training potential recruits before.

 

 

 

"This is because they're girls isn't it?!!", Minzy shouted, "Because you don't want them for me so you want to get rid of them!!"

 

 

"Minzy everyone has to go through it", GD said through gritted teeth.

 

 

"Fine then!", Minzy shouted back, "Lock me in a room for 24 hours then and give me the ultimatun you give every single one of them!!"

 

 

"Minzy don't push it!", Daesung said angrily.

 

 

"Waeyo?!", Minzy turned to him, "As much as I hate it I'm a member of this gang, but I didn't have to go through the initation, you never know I might end up betraying you all...what are you going to then? KILL ME TOO?!!"

 

 

"MINZY!!", GD growled, "Don't ever joke about something like that!"

 

 

Minzy scoffed, "YG is a family...but if you ever betray us...not even God can help you...right?"

 

 

 

The boys glared at Minzy angrily but at the same time slightly hurt.

In Minzy's eyes her oppas for bad men, men that killed, men that hurt others. But in their eyes, whether she believed it or not, she was their only light, the only innocence, life, joy in their miserable lives, so for her to think that they could ever hurt her couldn't have hurt them deeper.

 

 

 

Minzy suddenly flinched when blaring music could be heard from the screens, she turned to face the screens and saw the girls covering their ears as heavy metal music rang in the rooms in full blast.

 

 

Minzy sighed and glared back at the boys with tears in her eyes, "Oppas...I'm sorry but....I'm slowly starting to forget you're even humans."

 

 

The boys' eyes flickered slightly startled.

 

 

"Those unnies", she pointed at the screen angrily, "They're gonna make it through! You 5 might have given up hope in people, but those 3 unnies...they're going to show you!", she glared at them one last time before storming out.

 

 

 

GD slowly sat back down on his seat with furrowed brows.

 

'I'm slowly starting to forget you're even human'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TURN IT OFF!!", Dara screamed as the music continued to blast into her room hurting her ears. Her head started pounding painfully, "TURN IT OFFFFF!!"

 

 

 

 

 

GD eyed Dara's screen from the corner of his eyes as she hit her head trying in fustration. He turned to the boys who were waiting for him to say something.

 

 

"Hyung...", Seungri stepped forward.

 

GD got up and walked to the door, "Don't let them out until the 24 hours is over."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another 6 hours had passed, making it a total of 15 hours confined in those rooms.

 

 

 

"make...make it...it stop....please....", CL breathed heavily as she leaned on the door, "please...please...."

 

 

She broke down into tears, she'd nearly reached her limits.Firstly she had no idea how long this was going to go on for, she'd been subjected to different extremeties one after the other and just like everyone else, she was reacting it to it through panic.

 

"GET ME OUT!!", she screamed as she slammed the door, cutting and bruising her hands in the process.

 

 

 

The blasting music suddenly stopped.

 

 

CL looked around the room anxiously wondering why it had stopped. She stood up slowly and walked around nervously, she breathed heavily through her dried lips. It had been 10 hours and all she'd done was shout and scream, she didn't realise until now just how thirsty she was.

 

"water...water", she started rubbing her dry and painful throat. She started pulling at her shirt when she started to feel the heat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara pulled her leather jacket off and started wiping the sweat off her face, "ahhh....water..."

 

Just like CL and Bom, her room was like a steam room, she flapped her shirt trying to cool herself but it was no use. She looked ahead of her and the room started spinning slightly, she shook her head and tried to focus her sight but the room started blurring again. She shut her eyes and laid on the floor trying to cool herself, but all her body, ached for was water. The heat was dehydrating the girls quickly and sooner or later, they wouldn't be able to take anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

5 hours passed, making it 20 hours in total.

 

 

 

TOP played with his lighter as he watched Bom's screen. He couldn't help but wonder why she was here. Last time he saw her, they were in police academy so how did a girl end up here wanting to work for a gang.

 

 

"Hyung what do you want"

 

"Huh?", TOP turned around to see Daesung holding two take away leaflets.

 

"Which one?", Daesung asked again.

 

"Get whatever", TOP mumbled before turning back to the screen.

 

 

 

 

"You think they're going to pass?", Taeyang sat beside him now and stared at the screen.

 

"There's only one way to find out", TOP sighed before taking his gun out.

 

 

 

Taeyang took his gun out too, he looked at it oddly for a moment, "What Minzy said..."

 

TOP stopped playing with his gun too and looked at Taeyang, "What about it?"

 

"Do you think we've stopped being humans?", Taeyang asked seriously.

 

"What do you think?", TOP looked back at his gun.

 

"I think we stopped acting like humans a long time ago", Taeyang sighed before standing up and walking up to Seungri and Daesung.

 

 

TOP watched him and the other two gloomly before turning back to the screen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"please....pleasee..."Bom panted as she tried to sit up, "I need water...water...."

 

She clutched her stomach from hunger, her energy level was failing her now. She sighed loudly and screamed with the last of her energy, "IF YOU WANT TO KILL ME JUST KILL ME YOU ING B*ASTARDS!!"

 

She collasped onto the floor and coughed. She laid on her side as she stared at the wall on the other side as an image formed in front of her.

 

 

 

'You're useless!!', a man hit a little girl across the face.

 

'No appa...no....don't', the girl screamed as the man held onto to her hair and dragged her away.

 

 

 

She clutched her chest as her eyes started to betray her, she slowly closed her eyes to sleep. No sooner ahd she done that a ear deafing alarm went off in her room.

 

"AGHH!" she startled awake, that was the third time. Every time she tried to close her eyes to sleep the alarm would wake her up.

 

She curled up into a ball and started crying her eyes out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Just as the last grain in the hour glass trickled down to the other side, GD flung the door open and stepped in, "Let's go."

 

The guys nodded and followed him to the glass covered balcony, which faced down at the warehouse.

 

"Get the girls", TOP ordered three men, they nodded and hurried downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara heard the door unlock, she squinted her eyes as a blurry figure walked towards her.

 

 

"oppa...?", she hallucinated her brother coming towards her but instead the man grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

 

The man blindfolded her, but Dara was now too tired, too weak mentally and physically to try to fight back. This was exactly what the guys wanted.

 

 

"UGH!", she felt her hands land on the hard concrete ground. She felt blood trickling out of her hand but she just stayed on the floor too weak to stand up.

 

 

 

The man behind her took her blindfolds off and she squinted her eyes close again. She slowly opened them and saw CL and Bom on the other side of the large room.

 

 

"Bom! CL!", Dara shouted with all her might, she tried to stand up to run to them.

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

"AHHH!", Dara shouted as she fell back onto the floor covering her head in shock.

 

 

 

 

"Not so fast", GD said from above.

 

 

Dara turned around and saw the 5 boys up at the balcony watching them casually. She turned back to the girls who were slowly realising where they were.

 

 

 

 

"...dara", CL muttered weakily as she tried to stand up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pick up the guns" TOP ordered them.

 

 

 

The girls looked up at him and then noticed a gun in front of them each.

 

 

 

"what... is this?", Bom breathed heavily

 

 

 

"Pick it up", TOP ordered again.

 

 

 

Bom and the other two slowly picked up the guns.

 

 

 

 

"Aim the gun at eachother", Seungri shouted down at them.

 

 

The girls froze up, they stared at eachother anxiously.

 

 

"Aim the gun.", Seungri said again.

 

 

 

"WHY?!", CL shouted back.

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

 

"AHH!",The girls covered their ears in panic. The 24 hours in the rooms had completely messed their senses up.

 

 

 

Seungri put his gun down and shouted again, "Or we could shoot you instead."

 

 

 

 

"Aim the gun to your right....now", GD growled impatiently.

 

 

The girls not in their right state of mind picked up the guns and shakingly aimed it at each other. Dara to Bom, Bom to CL and CL back to Dara.

 

 

 

 

Dara's vision kept blurring as she struggled to keep the gun aimed at Bom.

 

 

 

 

"There's only one way of getting out alive", TOP said seriously, "Kill or be killed."

 

 

 

 

"You...think I'm going to shoot CL?!", Bom glared at TOP.

 

 

 

TOP shrugged, "You three have a single bullet in your guns, you can kill the person in front of you or shoot the person aiming at you, it's your choice."

 

 

 

"This is insane!",CL growled.

 

 

 

"Don't you want to survive?", Seungri added, "Don't you want to live?"

 

 

 

The girls sighed tiredly, their throats aching for water, their heads throbbing making them understand nothing.

 

 

Dara shook her head trying to get rid of the shapes and shadows in front of her, "oppa...."

 

 

CL wasn't any better, she kept swaying back and forth trying to stand still, her head spinning now, with Seungri's voice in her mind, 'Don't you want to survie...don't you want to live?'

 

 

 

"On the count of 3....shoot", GD shouted down at the girls.

 

 

 

"shoot....", Bom mummered half awake, "shoot...."

 

 

 

"1", TOP bellowed.

 

 

 

The boys gripped the railings and paid full attention at the scene down there.

 

 

 

Bom gripped the gun tightly, "...sh..shoot.."

 

 

 

"2", TOP growled.

 

 

 

Cl aimed her gun at Dara, not knowing why she was even holding a gun.

 

 

 

"3 SHOOT!", TOP shouted.

 

 

 

As if it was a reflex the girls all pulled their guns back and aimed it at the side of their own heads before pulling the trigger.

 

 

 

 

 

*click*

 

 

Silence filled the large room. The guys furrowed their brows as they leaned forward.

 

 

 

Dara waited, feeling the cold end of the gun on the side of her head. When nothing happened she opened her eyes and dropped the gun in shock.

 

 

 

CL sighed and fell to the ground tiredly.

 

 

Bom stood there in shock too, she turned to the gun and pulled the trigger again....nothing. For some strange reason disappointment hit her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You passed", Taeyang and the other 4 walked towards them.

 

 

 

 

Cl looked up, "what?"

 

 

"It's called the 24 hours initiation, it's meant to break you down and then give you the choice of living or killing your comrades....essentially it's to test if you would ever betray us", Taeyang explained as if it was not a big deal.

 

 

"W..what?!", CL gasped again as she struggled to stand up.

 

 

 

"You....you made me think that I...I was going to die?", Dara muttered as she stood up too.

 

 

 

"The point is that you three passed-"

 

 

 

Dara turned to the boys and since GD was the one closest to her, she grabbed his collar, "YOU ING B*STARD!" she shouted before slapping him across his cheek.

 

 

The boys' eyes grew wide at the scene. GD looked stunned too, he felt his cheek slightly before angrily facing Dara.

 

 

"You...b*stard!", Dara muttered before fainting on him.

 

 

 

 

"DARA!", Cl and Bom ran to her, pushing GD to the side, "DARA!!"

 

 

"Dara wake up!!", Bom shook the pale Dara.

 

 

 

GD snapped back to reality, his jaw clenched up before leaning over to pick  Dara up.

 

 

"HEY GET OFF HER-", CL tried to stop GD, but someone caught her arm.

 

 

 

 

"Can't you see he's helping her-", Seungri growled at her.

 

CL pushed him off her, "Helping?! YOU SICK TWISTED B*STARDS NEARLY KILLED US!"

 

 

Seungri sighed, "That's the whole point-"

 

"Are you even human?!", CL asked angrily.

 

 

That stunned the boys slightly reminding them about what Minzy had said to them.

 

CL turned around angrily and struggled towards the exit after GD who had left still carrying Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

TOP walked up to Bom who was still stood there in a daze. She still had the gun in her hand.

 

 

"Why did you pull the trigger again?", TOP asked curiously.

 

 

Bom's eyes flickered up to him and she clenched her teeth before throwing the gun at his feet, "You sick sick b*stard!"

 

 

"What are you more angry about?" TOP crossed his arms across his chest, "That we made you believe that you were going to die...or that you didn't get to die?"

 

 

Bom looked up wide eyed at him, " you!", she then followed CL out of the warehouse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I honestly thought they were going to shoot eachother", Daesung muttered.

 

"I guess not", TOP sighed still watching Bom struggle to walk out of the warehouse.

 

"Does this mean they're part of YG now?", Seungri asked his hyungs.

 

"They passed the initation didn't they", Taeyang said, "There's no turning back now."