Revelation and more

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Get behind here!", Kangin pulled Bom into a room on the top floor while CL and Dara hid in the room opposite.

 

 

"They know we're here do they?", Bom breathed and looked at Kangin.

 

Kangin readied his gun and didn't answer Bom. 

 

 

Bom peered out of the door and signalled to CL.

 

 

 

CL nodded to Bom and turned to Dara who was sitting on the floor now breathing heavily and angrily. CL kneeled in front of her and looked straight into her eyes.

 

"Dara listen to me", she whispered making Dara look up, "Right now...you're acting purely on anger."

 

Dara gritted her teeth and stared at CL.

 

"You're going to get yourself killed and you're going to get us killed", she whispered.

 

Dara's eyes flickered slightly.

 

 

"Do you want that?"

 

Dara shook her head slowly.

 

 

"Exactly! Right now...we need to get out of here do you hear me? We need to find a way out but to do that you have to calm down ok."

 

Dara took a deep breath and nodded slowly.

 

 

 

They suddenly both jumped when they heard something falling and crashing on the floor. They turned and looked at eachother nervously, did the boys hear?

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

*crash*

 

 

 

 

JIyong's eyes flickered up to ceiling and his eyes turned into slits. 

 

"Did you hear that?", Taeyang whispered.

 

"Let's go", Jiyong said with a muderous tone to his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

TOP and Daesung had heard the noise too and they swiftly made their way to the top floor.  They reached the topfloor when they heard footsteps down the corridor, TOP snapped his head to where the sound was coming from and pointed his gun in front of him before walking slowly down the corridor.

 

He came to the end of the corridor as the steps got louder and without hesitation he turned the corner ready to shoot only to see Jiyong and the other two.

 

"Yah! I neary shot your head off!", TOP hissed at Jiyong as he walked past him.

 

 

"Look in every room", Jiyong muttered before walking down the corridor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We'll have to go downstairs to get out chief", G.O whispered to Chief Kim in one of the rooms.

 

"Ok...I'll go first and make sure the coast is clear, you go gather the others", the chief ordered G.O before he peered out the door. The corridor seemed clear so he slipped out slowly while G.O followed behind him and went into the room where Bom and Kangin were hiding.

 

 

 

 

"What's going on out there?", Kangin hissed to G.O when he stumbled in.

 

"They're upstairs", G.O said nervously, "We need to go downstairs undetected."

 

"!", Kangin swore while Bom tried to calm her breathing.

 

 

"Let's go while the coast is clear-"

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

"SH!T!"

 

"AHHH!", Bom screamed when she heard a gun shot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh god!", Cl and Dara huddled together when they heard the shot too.

 

"It's starting", CL muttered palely.

 

 

Dara crept to the door and readied her gun in case.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sh!t!", G.O cursed, "We need to help chief!"

 

"I'll get Dara and CL", Kangin said. 

 

Bom nooded and got her gun out and stood behind G.O.

 

 

 

G.O and Bom walked out slowly down the dimly lit corridor. Something was wrong, everything was so quiet.

 

 

As they passed one of the rooms, an arm reached out and grabbed Bom in.

 

"AHHH!", she screamed but someone covered .

 

 

 

G.O came running in ready to shoot when he saw the chief there covering Bom's mouth, "Chief!"

 

Bom turned around and saw chief holding his bleeding arm, "Chief! Are you ok?!"

 

"I'm fine! Where are the others?!"

 

 

"They're coming chief", G.O said, "How many are there?"

 

" I only saw 5", the chief muttered in pain.

 

 

"5?", Bom stuttered, she knew exactly which 5 they were.

 

"But I've called for back-up", he said hurriedly.

 

 

"We don't know when they'll get here though", G.O replied, "Come on we can't waste time", G.O said before peering out of the door, he stepped out but just as he was about to call for them he paused when he saw an eery shadow of a man down the corridor.

 

 

Bom stood up and slowly made her way to next to G.O.

 

"Stay back", G.O hissed getting his gun out and pointing in the direction of the shadow.

 

 

Bom stepped back until she heard the ever so familiar voice of TOP.

 

 

 

"Found one"

 

 

Bom's eyes widened and she looked at G.O ready to pull his trigger, "...no..."

 

Without thinking she ran out and pushed G.O out of the way and turned to face TOP.

 

 

 

TOP saw Bom and his hard face softened with relief, "Bom?...where..."

 

 

Bom stood there frozen as G.O started to get up behind her.

 

 

TOP saw G.O get up and he pointed his gun at TOP but before anyone could shoot anyone another gun shot rang down the corridor.

 

 

 

"TOPPP!", Bom screamed when TOP fell onto his knees revealing Kangin behind him with a gun. Dara and CL ran out behind Kangin and realised what had happened.

 

 

Kangin was about to shoot again but CL kicked his gun out of his hand.

 

"WHAT THE-"

 

"LET'S GO!", CL stopped Kangin and pulled him away.

 

 

 

TOP pressed his bleeding back in pain and grimaced.

 

 

"NOO OH GOD NO!!", Bom ran down the corridor to him but G.O stopped her, grabbing onto her, "NO TOPPP!! GET OFF!! TOPP!"

 

 

 

[Music: I remember by Bang yong guk]

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP struggled to stand up and fell onto his knees again in pain, he looked up at Bom trying to get to him but the guy was stopping her. He seethed with anger and grabbed his gun with his bloody hands and lifted it when suddenly he saw something that stopped his heart beat.

 

 

As Bom struggled to break free from G.O, TOP saw that she was wearing a black bullet vest with the letters POLICE written across it. He dropped his gun on the floor as he continued to stare at Bom. 

 

 

''You said you wanted to join YG didn't you?" Top asked Bom on the day of the initation.

 

Bom gulped nervously.

 

"It's strange though...how someone I last saw at a police academy ended up wanting to join YG."

 

 

 

 

"GET OFF ME!!", Bom elbowed G.O releasing herself. She fell to the floor and looked up at TOP tearfully, she struggled up and then ran to him, "TOPP!"

 

 

TOP continued to look at her, he was still in a shock. Why didn't he realise earlier? The day he met her he should have known, why did he not know?!

 

 

 

"TOP!!" Bom cupped his face with her shaking hands, "TOPP! ARE YOU OK?! SAY SOMETHING PLEASE!!"

 

But TOP didn't reply, he didn't know if it was the bullet wound or what he just realised, but he felt out of breath like this was a suffocating nightmare he couldn't wake up from.

 

 

"TOP!! I'M GOING TO GET HELP!! I'M GOING TO HELP YOU!", Bom cried trying to help him somehow when suddenly G.O grabbed her from behind, "AHH! NO G.O!! NOOO TOP'S HURT!!"

 

 

But G.O wouldn't listen as he picked her up seperating her from TOP.

 

"NO!! TOPPP!", Bom screamed reaching her hand to him.

 

 

TOP started coughing and broke into cold sweat from the pain, his vision started to blur and he could just make out Bom screaming his name trying to get to him. But he was losing blood now and before he knew he chest hit the floor and that was the last thing he remembered.

 

 

"NOOOO!", Bom cried trying to get G.O off her.

 

"STOP IT!", G.O shouted angrily, "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!"

 

Bom shook her head, "WE CAN'T LEAVE HIM!!"

 

 

Just then they heard Daesung's voice calling for TOP.

 

 

"HAPPY NOW? LET'S GO!", G.O shouted before dragging Bom away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cl, Dara and Kangin got to the back exit when they heard Bom's screams. They turned around towards the sound and panicked.

 

"Bom?!", CL gasped trying to run back in but Kangin stopped her.

 

"STOP ACTING STUPID AND LET'S GO!", Kangin shouted at the girls before running out of the place.

 

 

 

"GD!! TOP'S BEEN SHOT!"

 

 

Dara turned around at the mention of JIyong's name and she froze up.

 

"Dara don't think anything and let's go!", Cl warned Dara but Dara kept staring at the stairs.

 

 

Just then G.O came running down dragging Bom with chief behind them. They ran past the girls, "Come on what are you waiting for!"

 

 

Dara hesitated and before anyone could stop her she ran back into the building.

 

"DARA!", CL and Bom screamed running after her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung! HYUNG!", Seungri pulled TOP up to a sitting position.

 

 

 

"...I saw...Bom...", TOP mumbled.

 

 

"I know hyung, we'll find the girls don't worry", Daesung reassured him.

 

"no....", TOP shook his head as he sat up, "Bom...was here."

 

"What do you mean?", JIyong asked TOP.

 

 

 

TOP looked up at Jiyong and winced in pain, "Bom...she's one of them...", a tear fell from his eye.

 

 

The guys froze up trying to register what TOP just said when they heard running footsteps behind them. 

 

 

*click*

 

 

The boys heard the faint and familiar click of a gun behind them and they all eyed each other signalling one and another. They readied themselves to turn.

 

 

"Did you kill him?!"

 

 

The guys furrowed their brows at the familiar voice suddenly and JIyong stood up slowly knowing who's voice it was. He slowly turned around and came face to face with Dara holding pointing a gun straight at him.

 

The others got up and pointed their guns at her in defence. 

 

 

 

"I SAID DID YOU?!", Dara shouted at Jiyong with anger.

 

 

Jiyong stepped forward slightly.

 

 

"YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!", Dara screamed just as Bom and CL reached her. They saw the boys pointing their guns at Dara and they instinctively got their guns out too.

 

 

Seungri's eyes widened when he saw CL wearing a police bullet vest and realised TOP hyung was right. He stepped forward too but CL saw the move as an attack and pointed her gun at him to stop.

 

CL's eyes fluttered slightly when she saw Seungri shocked face.

 

 

 

"PARK SANGHYUN!!", Dara shouted, "YOU KILLED HIM! DIDN'T YOU?!"

 

 

The guys turned to Jiyong, waiting for his order to do something but nothing came. Instead Jiyong continued to stare at Dara in disbelief. 

 

 

TOP struggled to stand up and stood behind the boys, holding onto the wall. Bom's eyes kept following him with worry but he wouldn't even glance at her.

 

 

 

"HE WAS MY BROTHER!", Dara cried now, tears blocking her sight, "MY OPPA!! AND YOU KILLED HIM DIDN'T YOU?!", she shook the gun in front of her threateningly, "DID YOU?! JIYONG DID YOU?!"

 

 

Jiyong stood there unable to move, was this even possible. The girl he fell for was not only Sanghyun's sister but a cop? Did she plan this whole thing? Was this what she wanted? She was out to betray them all along?

 

 

 

"PLEASEEE!" Dara begged now, "PLEASEE....please....tell me the truth", she sobbed while everyone stood frozen not knowing how such a situation came about.

 

 

"....please...JIyong....did you?....did you?!", Dara begged, "SAY SOMETHING!! DID YOU KILL MY BOTHER?!"

 

 

Taeyang stepped forward about to explain when Jiyong cut him off.

 


"I....", Jiyong said quietly, as he met Dara's teary gaze. His own eyes were red from trying not to cry bit without blinking he kept his gaze.

 

 

Dara held her breath and stared back at him waiting for his answer.

 

 

 

 

"I....killed Sanghyun", he said.

 

 

"GD!", Taeyang pulled him back, "That's not what happ-"

 

"I killed him", he whispered again, "I killed him."

 

 

Jiyong slowly turned back to look at Dara's devastated face.

 

 

 

Dara numbly lowered the gun and her hand slowly fell to limply to her side, "....you killed him?", at that thought she felt short of breath as she looked up at him.

 

 

It was as if time froze in that moment in time. No one uttered a word, no one moved a fraction.

 

 

 

Suddenly police sirens were heard outside and everyone startled except Dara and Jiyong. Dara looked at him heartbroken while he stared at her clenching his jaw trying not to show his emotions.

 

 

"Hyung we need to go", Daesung said to Jiyong, "We need to take TOP hyung"

 

 

Jiyong stood there still looking at Dara, not wanting to believe any of it.

 

 

"Hyung!", Seungri pulled Jiyong back as he took one last look at CL but Jiyong wouldn't budge.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara heard police outside and looked back at JIyong. She wanted so badly for him to get caught and suffer for as long as he lived but her heart wouldn't listen to her.

 

 

 

 

 

"go", she finally said as tears fell down her cheeks.

 

 

Jiyong looked at her with furrowed brows.

 

 

"Go...before they catch you", Dara said again and the boys looked at her in confusion.

 

 

 

"GO!! JUST GO!!" Dara screamed before falling onto her knees, "GO!! GET OUT!!"

 

 

 

JIyong tried to go to her but the boy stopped him pulling him back, "G! We have to go! Think about TOP!"

 

 

JIyong looked back at Dara crying on the floor but he let the boys pull him away from her.

 

 

 

"...go....leave me...just goo",  Dara cried as he boys left anad CL and Bom fell to their knees beside her and hugged her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music: HARU HARU by BIGBANG]

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the police station the girls waited in the staff room. None of them said a word and sat there in shock. Never did they think that was how the boys would find out. Never did they think they'd hurt this much. 

 

 

 

 

"....I...want to see him", Bom stuttered through her tears, "...He got shot at because of me..."

 

 

Dara slowly looked at her friend before standing up and walking to the window. She stood there looking outside in a daze.

 

 

"...I don't think I'll ever forget that look in Seungri's eyes", CL whispered numbly, "The look of betrayal...it'll be with me forever."

 

 

Dara looked back at the girls slowly, and thought of the moment when Jiyong said he'd killed her brother. She shut her eyes and cried silently by the window.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Outside the station a black car stopped in front and out came a perculiar looking man with a scar across his face. He walked to the other car door and opened the door for someone. A sharp looking man stepped out of the car.

 

"Commissioner General", a police officer came out to greet the suited man.

 

"Where's Chief Kim?", CG(commissioner general) asked bluntly.

 

"Inside sir"

 

"Hm", he walked past the man and walked in.

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

 

"Sir", Chief stood up, now with an arm sling.

 

"How's the arm?", CG asked.

 

"It's fine sir"

 

"What happened at the location?"

 

"I'm sorry sir, it was a fake", Chief apologised.

 

CG grimaced and eyed his scar faced companion, "Is that so...well better luck next time."

 

"Neh."

 

"I heard the three girls from your unit quit the YG mission without any prior notice", CG said grimly.

 

"Um...about that-"

 

"I'd like to see them", CG cut him off.

 

"They're a bit tired sir", Chief Kim tried to explain.

 

"Tell them I'm waiting in your office", CG ignored Chief Kim and walked into the office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The doctor's managed to remove the bullet" Gummy came out of the room where they usually held all surgeries. Since they were such a high profile gang, them going to public hospitals was too risky. So they'd built their own operation theatre at the HQ where their private doctors were able to treat them.

 

 

"Is he going to be ok?", Seungri asked.

 

"He's out of danger for now, but we'll have to keep an eye on him", Gummy sighed tiredly.

 

 

Jiyong raked his fingers through his hair and hung his head low.

 

 

"What happened?...Is it true about the girls?" Gummy asked.

 

 

No one replied.

 

 

"Are they really cops... Why aren't you saying anything?", Gummy asked again anxiously.

 

 

Taeyang sighed and stood up, "Noona, let's not talk about it-"

 

"Is it true dara is Sanghyu-"

 

 

"DAMMIT!", Jiyong suddenly stood up and punched the wall.

 

 

"Hyung!" Daesung pulled him back but JIyong shoved him away before flipping the nearest table.

 

 

"ARGHHH!", Jiyong shouted and grabbed the table again by it's leg slamming it repeatedly on the floor, "ARGH!! NO!! NOOOO!!"

 

"GD!", Taeyang tried to stop him.

 

"NO!! NO!!", GD grabbed Taeyang's collar and shook him, "SHE'S SANGHYUN'S SISTER!!"

 

"GD!"

 

"AND I KILLED  HIM-"

 

Taeyang puched JIyong to try to make him understand, "YOU DIDN'T KILL SANGHYUN!! YOU SAVED HIM!! YOU'RE NOT ING AT FAULT GD!! DARA AND THE GIRLS BETRAYED US!! DO YOU HEAR ME!! THEY ING BETRAYED US!

 

 

 

 

Jiyong hit the wall with his back before sliding down on the floor, 'she betrayed me...'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I've sorted out a place for you three to stay for the time being", the chief told the girls, "Here's the address, you can go when you're ready."

 

"Thanks chief", CL took the address.

 

"But before you go one of you go see the commissioner general", the chief said tiredly to the girls, "He wants to know about the mission."

 

 

 

Cl sighed before standing up, "...I'll go."

 

 

Bom and Dara looked at her silently as CL made her way to the door.

 

 

"Cl", the chief stopped her, "I don't know what happened while you were with YG...but from the way Bom tried to help one of the gang members-"

 

Bom's eyes flickered up to him nervously.

 

 

"It seems that you didn't leave the mission because you wanted to", the chief said seriously, "the CG doesn't need to know all that arasso."

 

 

CL nodded and looked at the girls, "You two why don't you wait in the car for me, I won't be long."

 

"Ok...", Bom and Dara got up and walked out.

 

CL looked at the chief one last time before leaving the room too.

 

 

 

 

She slowly made her way to the office, trying to forget about what happened to today and focus on what she was going to say to the CG.

 

 

As she made her way to the office she saw that the door wasn't completely shut and was open just a tiny bit. She heard angry mumurs as she approached the door and hesitated to knock. She was about to leave without knocking when something stopped her. She furrowed her brows and leaned in close to hear the conversation inside.

 

 

"Didn't I tell you it was a fake location?", CG hissed at the scarred man.

 

"I'm sorry sir", the man replied.

 

"You idiot! If we'd gone there ourselves do you know what would have happened you idiot?!", CG hissed, "All my plan would have been ruined, I didn't risk everything to steal from the NIS so that I couldn't get my hands on the E7 do you hear me?!"

 

 

 

 

CL's eyes widened with shock and she clasped her hand over in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

"Now go find the proper location!", CG hissed angrily.

 

 

"Neh"

 

 

 

 

Suddenly the door flung open and CL jumped back nervously. She eyed the scarred man and then back at CG trying to stay calm.

 

 

 

"Who are you?!", CG asked as he looked at his companion.

 

"I...you asked to speak to me...about the mission", CL stuttered nervously trying not to meet his gaze.

 

 

CG looked at her suspiciously, he was sure she'd heard everything. He forced a smile, "Oh...yes come in dear."

 

CL looked up at the man closest to her and then back at CG's evil grin and she panicked trying to think of something.

 

"I...left something in the staff room...I'll be back", she forced a smile too and pretended to head for the staff room.

 

 

 

The scar face man looked back at CG, "It looks like she heard."

 

CG's eyes turned into dark slits, "Get her."

 

 

 

 

 

CL ran out of the station in a hurry and looked around for the car. She spotted their car on the otherside of the road where Bom and Dara were waiting for her. As she turned around one last time she saw the scarred man walking towards her and she bolted towards their car.

 

 

 

"Start the engine!", CL shouted at Dara.

 

"What's wrong?", Dara asked.

 

 

 

CL jumped in, "START THE ING CAR!"

 

Dara did as she was told and sped off.

 

 

 

"What was that about?!", Bom asked worried.

 

CL looked behind her and then faced forward, "Keep driving!"

 

"Where to?!", Dara exclaimed.

 

"Out of Seoul!", CL said breathing heavily, "It wasn't YG that stole the device, it was the commissioner general!"

 

"What?!" the girls shouted in shock, "What are you saying?!"

 

 

 

"I overheard him!" CL explained, "....and now he's after us."