Revelation part 2

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The scar faced man walked into his boss' office again, "Boss, it's done, I've told the police."

 

"Good", the boss grinned.

 

"But boss...why didn't we do it ourselves?"

 

"This is YG...those b*stards are clever, " he smirked, "The location is probably a y trap...so let the police deal with this one."

 

"And if it isn't? If that's really where YG are storing E7? Then what?", the scar faced man asked.

 

"You think I won't be able to get E7 from the police if they find it?", the boss laughed, "Taking that from the police will be the easiest part."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you on about?!!", Taeyang grabbed the photo from the floor and gasped when he saw the photo too, "...Sanghyun?"

 

 

TOP and Daesung ran up to him and snatched the photo to get a better look, "Sh!t!!"

 

 

"Why didn't it come up when we did the background check?!", Taeyang asked still staring at the photo in disbelief, "It would have come up!"

 

 

While the others talked over one and another in confusion JIyong stood in the same spot, frozen to the floor.

 

 

[Flashback]

 

 

 

"Yah Sanghyun! I heard you have a sister", Daesung nudged Sanghyun as he sat down beside him.

 

Sanghyun ignored him and turned back to Jiyong discussing something over a tablet.

 

 

"Sister?", Seungri and TOP walked over and sat down too, "Who? Sanghyun?"

 

 

Sanghyun shook his head and gruffily ignored them.

 

 

 

"Yah! How come we didn't know this? Is she pretty?", Taeyang asked.

 

"And this is exactly why I didn't tell you guys I had a sister", Sanghyun stood up and walked to the desk.

 

"We're just asking if she's pretty", Daesung mumbled.

 

 

"She must be if he's been keeping quiet about it", Jiyong said nonchalantly not taking his eyes of what he was reading on the tablet.

 

 

"Yah!", Sanghyun pointed at his bestfriend, "Don't you start!"

 

"What?", Jiyong looked up and smiled along with the boys, "You're scared that if she saw me she'd fall for me just like that right?"

 

"oooh hyung", Seungri nudged Jiyong and laughed.

 

 

Sanghyun laughed too and walked back to Jiyong, "Mianhe dude but my sister isn't the type to fling herself at just anyone."

 

 

"Hmm makes me want to meet her even more", TOP crossed his arms across his chest and grinned.

 

 

"You won't", Sanghyun glared at them, "None of you will!"

 

"Oh come on!", Daesung plead, "Is she really that pretty?"

 

 

"Yes", Sanghyun nodded, "And waaaaayyyy out of your league"

 

The boys snickered while Daesung muttered angrily.

 

"Even out of GD hyung' league?", Seungri asked, "Come on you two are bestfriends, surely G hyung would be good enough."

 

 

"Hm", Sanghyun paused and looked at Jiyong before shaking his head, "Nah."

 

"What?", Jiyong glared at him.

 

"Mianhe dude but my sister is the most precious person in my life, and even though you're my bestfriend...the things we're involved in...I don't want my sister to ever have to deal with."

 

 

[End of Flashback]

 

 

 

Jiyong eye's flickered up to the empty wall opposite to him and he clenched his teeth, and he couldn't help but think that the reason Dara left was because she found out he'd killed her brother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chief!!", Kangin stopped the chief going into his office where Dara was waiting for him.

 

 

"What is it?", chief kim asked when he saw Kangin running to him.

 

 

"A tip off", Kangin held a piece of paper.

 

Chief Kim furrowed his brows and looked at the paper.

 

 

 

"We know where YG's storing E7", Kangin said seriously.

 

"What?!", the chief snatched the paper and opened it up reading the address, "You sure?"

 

"There's no harm in looking into it chief!", Kangin replied.

 

"Gather whoever's free right now, we're going to go look into it discreetly", the chief said quietly.

 

"Neh chief!", Kangin bowed before walking away.

 

 

The chief smiled victoriously, if this was really where they were holding E7 then this would be a major breakthrough after all these years.

 

 

 

 

He turned around and walked into his office, "Dara-", he stopped and his eyes grew wide when he saw Dara huddled in a corner of his office, "DARA!!"

 

He ran and helped her up, "Dara what's wrong?!"

 

Dara looked like she was going to fall on the floor if chief Kim didn't hold her up.

 

"DARA?!", he shook her slightly trying to get her attention.

 

Dara finally looked up, her gaze blank.

 

"What...is it?", the chief asked nervously, he'd never seen her like this before.

 

 

"Did...Jiyo..", she stopped herself before clenching her jaw, "Did...GD kill my brother?"

 

 

The chief looked at the floor and saw Sanghyun's file open on the floor, he looked back at Dara apologetically.

 

 

"Why...didn't you say anything before?", she asked numbly.

 

"I only re-opened it a few days ago because of an incident", he said seriously while helping her sit down on the chair.

 

"What incident?", she asked through gritted teeth.

 

 

 

The chief picked up the fallen files and went to sit behind the desk, "A few days ago there was quite a big gang fight...we think between YG and another gang, there was quite a lot of...bodies."

 

Dara's eyes flickered up, was that when Jiyong and the boys had gone to find whoever killed Young don?

 

 

"After that while we were investigating and we had to bring back all the old files of any YG related murders"

 

"So you re-opened my oppa's case?", Dara asked slowly.

 

"There's no hiding between the fact that Sanghyun was part of YG Dara", he said quietly, "And you know we've always thought your brother's murder was an in-house murder meaning someone in YG murdered him."

 

Dara sat there numbly unable to react or understand anymore.

 

 

"At the beginning we thought the former YG boss was behind your brother's murder but new evidence show that Yang Hyun suk wasn't in the country at the time of the murder."

 

 

"So...that's why you're making a new list...", she asked slowly, "....why....is GD's name circled?" 

 

 

"We know GD was Yang's right hand man, at the time any in-house killings...GD would have done that", the chief explained.

 

Dara took a sharp breath and held her breath, "...are...you sure?"

 

 

"We still need to look into it Dara...but personally I'm sure it was him", the chief said apologetically.

 

 

 

Dara shut her eyes shut and started crying hysterically,"....I'm...going to kill him!! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!", she stood up and ran to the door but Chief Kim stopped her.

 

"DARA!", Chief pulled her back.

 

"HE KILLED OPPA!!", Dara screamed, "I'M NOT LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

 

"If you kill him you're no different to him!!", the chief said sternly.

 

Dara looked at him, her vision blurred with tears, "...what can I do then?...what do I do?!"

 

"You want to get back at him?", the chief asked and Dara nodded still crying, "Then hurt him using your head."

 

Dara looked at him confused.

 

"We've found where they're keeping E7", he said, "We take E7 away from them, YG will have nothing."
 

 

Dara gritted her teeth and looked at her chief.

 

 

"Are you in?", the chief asked gravely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri walked out of the hospital in a daze and he leaned his hand on the top of his car in deep thought.

 

 

 

[Flashback]

 

 

Seungri ran past the nurse station towards Minyoung's room. When he got there he barged in only to find another patient instead of Minyoung sitting there. He panicked and looked around the room before running back out.

 

"Sir!", the nurse ran up to him, "You can't go in there!"

 

"I need to see Minyoung!", Seungri ran to the nurse, "Where's Minyoung?!"

 

"Patient Minyoung shi isn't a patient here anymore."

 

"What do you mean isn't a patient here?!" he grabbed the nurse and shook her, "WHERE IS SHE?!"

 

"Sir...Minyoung's daughter...came yesterday morning and transferred her to another hospital", the nurse stuttered.

 

"WHICH ONE?!"

 

"I don't know...CL shi wouldn't say anything...she said she would do all the transferring herself-"

 

 

 

 

[End of flashback]

 

 

 

Seungri turned around and leaned his back on the car, 'So you planned to leave?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music for the rest of the chapter: One shot by BAP]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean she's gone?!", Bom shouted at Junho in the station, "Where?!"

 

 

"She went with chief and Kangin to the location-"

 

"WHAT LOCATION?!"< CL shouted grabbing Junho.

 

"Yah...why are you acting like-"

 

"JUST TELL ME!", CL shouted.

 

 

"They got a tip off about where YG is storing their E7 drug", Junho explained pulling CL's hand off him, "They've gone there with a couple of the guys."

 

 

Bom covered with her hand in shock, "She wouldn't!"

 

CL looked at Junho wide eyed, "Are you sure?!"

 

 

"Yeah, Dara looked pretty pissed when she went too", Junho explained.

 

"Junho what's the address?!", Bom asked in hurry.

 

 

 

Junho went back to his desk and grabbed a piece of paper. Bom ran to him and snatched the paper before turning back.

 

 

"YAH!", Junhoo stopped CL and Bom, "You're going to go just like that?! This is YG we're talking about! Take some bullet proof jackets", he nodded at the jackets hanging in the store.

 

 

CL and Bom looked at each other before CL ran to the store and grabbed two of the black bullet vests.

 

"Let's go before Dara does something stupid", CL muttered before running out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We've got a problem", Gummy hurriedly walked into the office where the boys were trying to figure out where the girls might have gone to.

 

"Not now noona", TOP shook his head deep in thought.

 

 

"No...now", Gummy said seriously making the boys look up at her.

 

JIyong stood up and furrowed his brows, "What is it?"

 

 

Gummy looked at the boys and gulped, "Someone's trespassed one of our fake locations."

 

Taeyang stood up too, "What's the problem then? It's a fake, just have it checked out later."

 

Gummy bit her lip and took a deep breath, "....Young deuk thought it was the same people that poisoned Young don and he's-"

 

"No!", TOP uttered.

 

 

"He's gone to the location and Teddy just went to try to stop him but-", Gummy said nervously.

 

 

"SH!T!", Jiyong stormed to his desk and checked the bullets in his gun, "Let's go!!"he shouted before storming out of the room. The boys followed leaving Gummy to worry for the all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dammit!! It's empty!", G.O growled.

 

"Dammit we should have known it would be empty!", the chief sighed and kicked the ground in fustration.

 

Dara looked around the empty desolate warehouse and her eyes turned into slits, "Let's look again."

 

 

"There's nothing here Dara!", Kangin said about to take his bullet proof vest off.

 

"LET'S LOOK AGAIN!", Dara shouted back before storming off.

 

 

 

 

*screeeeecch*

 

 

 

The four of them grabbed their guns and pointed it to the entrance.

 

 

Suddenly they saw Bom and CL running in and they sighed with relief.

 

"What are you two doing here?!" the chief hissed but CL and Dara ignored him and ran to Dara instead.

 

 

 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!", Cl shouted at Dara grabbing her arm, "WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

 

"Get off!", Dara pulled her arm free before walking away.

 

 

 

"YAH!", Bom turned her around and slapped Dara.

 

 

Dara stumbled back slightly and looked up at Bom who was seething with anger.

 

"Let's get out of here now!" Bom said through gritted teeth.

 

 

"I'm not going anywhere until I find where they're hiding the drug", Dara straightened herself up and walked past Bom.

 

 

"DARA!", Bom pulled her arm and turned her to face him, "What about the promise?! You promised we wouldn't do anything to hurt-"

 

"JIYONG KILLED MY BROTHER!", DARA screamed.

 

 

Everyone froze as the words echoed around the dark warehouse.

 

 

"HE KILLED OPPA!", Dara pushed herself off Bom who stumbled back in shock.

 

"I WANT TO KILL HIM!! I WANT TO SEE HIM GO TO HELL!" Dara screamed shaking her head angrily.

 

 

 

CL stormed towards Dara and pulled her into a hug.

 

"Cl....he killed oppa..", Dara wailed in CL's arms before falling to the ground, "Jiyong killed oppa...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chief!", G.O suddenly called out, "Two cars are approaching the location."

 

Chief squinted his eyes and ran to the entrance, sure enough two cars were speeding towards where they were.

 

"Sh!t", he muttered before running back to the gang, "Let's try to get out from the back"

 

 

"No!", Dara shook her head, "It's them! It's Jiyong isn't it!"

 

"Yes that's why we need to get out of here!", Kangin said trying to pull Dara off the ground.

 

"I'm going to kill him!", Dara said through gritted teeth as she tried to escape but the others held her back.

 

 

 

*slam*

 

 

 

They heard car doors slam shut and they knew YG were here now.

 

Bom gasped and looked at CL, "Hurry let's get Dara and hide!"

 

CL nodded nervously and grabbed Dara pulling her away.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

The five boys stepped into the empty warehouse and looked around waiting for someone to jump out and start shooting or something. They'd seen the cars outside so they knew people were in here.

 

 

"Let's split", Jiyong muttered, "TOP Daesung you go that way" he nodded to the left and him, Seungri and Taeyang went the other way.

 

 

"Let's finish this quickly", TOP said readying his gun, "I'm not in the mood to play today."