Revelation

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Undercover?"

 

 

 

 

The girls froze up, that familiar voice that had always welcomed them with a smile was the voice they feared the most that moment in time. CL, Dara and Bom slowly turned around and came face to face with Minzy looking like she'd just seen a ghost.

 

 

 

"Unnies?", Minzy gasped again, goosebumps running down her arms, "...are you cops?"

 

 

Bom clenched her jaw and stood there silently with Dara and CL, all three unable to say anything.

 

 

 

Minzy's eyes grew wide when she heard no answer, no explaination. How could they be cops? They were her bodyguards, more than that they were her unnies, her family. But she'd just heard their conversation and there was no mistaking it she heard Dara say they were undercover cops.

 

 

The girls nervously watched Minzy as she realised the truth. Minzy's eyes then slowly darted towards the door and then quickly back at the girls. She gulped and took a step back. 

 

 

Dara realised what Minzy was about to do, she was going to try to run. As soon as Minzy turned around and broke into a run, Dara ran too and grabbed Minzy's arm pulling her back.

 

"MINZY!"

 

 

"AHHH! OPPA!! OPPA!!", Minzy screamed as she fell onto the floor. 

 

"Minzy!! MINZY!!" Dara tried to turn her to face her.

 

"MINZY!", CL and Bom ran to them and helped Dara hold onto Minzy.

 

 

"OPPASS HELPP!!", Minzy screamed shaking her head, trying to struggle free, "JI OPPA!! JI OPPA!!"

 

 

"MINZY!! IT'S US!! WE'RE NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!", Dara tried to calm her down but Minzy kept struggling on the floor.

 

 

 

"NO!! GET AWAY!! OPPASSS!", she screamed.

 

 

"MINZY!!", Bom grabbed Minzy's shoulders and shook her until she looked at Bom, "We're not going to hurt you, we promise please honey it's us."

 

 

Minzy breathed heavily and she looked at the girls in fear.

 

 

 

Bom pulled her into her arms and rocked her gently, "I'm so sorry...Minzy-ah...I'm so so sorry."

 

 

Minzy shook her head and tried to struggle free, "Ani...ani!! UNNIES! Tell me you're lying!! PLEASEE!", she started crying into Bom's arms.

 

 

Dara broke down in tears too in front of her, she was so tired of it all. More than anything she wanted to tell Minzy it was all a lie and that they weren't cops but she couldn't, "...please forgive me...I'm so sorry-"

 

 

"NO NO!", Minzy shook her head and pushed Bom off her, "please say you're lying!!"

 

"I'm so sorry..."

 

"NO!! What are you saying unnie?!!", Minzy cried, "That you're a cop?! Oh my god!" she gasped and tried to run again, "Oppas! I need to warn them!! You're going to hurt them!"

 

"NO!", CL reached for Minzy's hand, "That's the last thing we want to do please believe us-"

 

"Believe you?!", Minzy shouted, "How am I meant to believe you?! You've betrayed us!!"

 

 

Bom shook her head, "Minzy try to understand please....please just hear us out and after that you can decide what to do ok? Please?"

 

 

Minzy slowly looked up at her unnies' anxious faces and she slowly nodded her head.

 

 

"You're right", Bom began, "...we are cops.."

 

Minzy let out a deep sigh and covered her hand.

 

 

"The police thought that YG were behind the recent NIS theft so we were called in to go undercover in YG", Bom said slowly.

 

"Is that why you applied for the bodyguard positions?", Minzy asked in deisbelief.

 

CL nodded, "At that time we thought it was the only way to get close..."

 

"Close enough us to get what you needed?", Minzy said bitterly.

 

Dara looked at the floor and nodded, "At that time all we thought about was how to catch YG...but that's because we had it drilled into our heads that you were the bad guys..."

 

Minzy breathed heavily and continued to stare at Dara with tears in her eyes.

 

 

"It was before...", Dara started to cry as tears dropped onto the kitchen floor, "...before I realised just how...how precious you all are."

 

Minzy shook as she tried to stop crying.

 

 

"Before I thought you of as my own sister", Dara cried and Minzy looked away clasping her hands over to stifle her tears, "Before...I...fell in love with your oppa."

 

 

Bom bit her lip and held her breath while CL covered her face with her hands crying heavily.

 

 

"Now...even if we wanted to...we can't hurt your oppas or you Minzy-ah", Dara slowly looked up at MInzy, "...please believe me what I say that."

 

 

 

Minzy stared at the three girls,they looked so lost and broken she realised they were telling the truth, "...all this time...was everything a lie then? Were you only being nice to me so you could-"
 

"Minzy!" Bom stopped her abruptly and held onto her hands, "Don't think that! Whether you believe it or not I've always thought of you as my little sister, it wasn't a lie Minzy-ah."

 

 

 

Minzy looked up at her with her red eyes, she stared at Bom for a long time before speaking, "....Do you think of me as your sister?"

 

Bom nodded, "Yes...of course, all three of us do."

 

 

"Then do something for me", Minzy said quietly with her quivering lips.

 

"Anything Minzy" Bom and the girls replied.

 

 

 

 

"....leave", she whispered.

 

 

The girls sat there stunned, even though they were planning to leave it felt even more heart breaking to be told to leave.

 

 

"please...", Minzy uttered, "...if oppas find out...they'll never forgive you."

 

 

Dara placed her head on Bom's shoulder and cried.

 

CL nodded slowly trying to not cry, "...we will...that's what...we were planning...on."

 

 

"We were going to leave tonight", Bom said clenching her jaw together, "Don't worry...before they know we'll be....gone."

 

 

 

Minzy nodded as tears fell from her eyes, "...I...don't know if I can ever forgive you...but you've promised not to get my oppas in trouble and with that I'm...trusting you one last time...one last time and...letting you go."

 

 

The girls looked at Minzy slowly rise to her feet, she looked down at them numbly, "...I...hope you'll go far away...so far that when I wake up tomorrow....I won't miss you." She turned around and wiped her tears before running to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara opened the car door but stopped, slowly turning back to look at the hotel longingly.

 

'You're asleep right?...When you wake up...just think of me as nothing but a bad dream...can you do that for me?'

 

Dara took a deep breath, "...do that much for me ok?"

 

 

 

 

"Dara....let's go?", Cl said gently from the car.

 

Dara turned to face CL and Bom, she nodded slowly and got into the car, "Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun rays shone directly onto TOP's face and srunched his face in annoyance before turning onto his back laying his hand onto the empty bed beside him.

 

After a moment he realised the bed was empty and he furrowed his brows in his sleep, slowly he raised his head up and looked at his side with one eye open. When he didn't see Bom, he rubbed his eyes  and looked around the room.

 

"Bom?", he called out.

 

 

Only silence answered him back.

 

 

He turned around and sat up on his bed yawning, "Yah Bom?", he leaned his head back to see if he could see through the door.

 

Still no answer.

 

 

"Maybe she went back up", he mumbled to himself before grabbing his phone from the side. 

 

 

 

He scrolled through his contacts until her found hers and rang her.

 

*ringring      ringring             ringring     ringring*

 

 

He furrowed his brows when she didn't pick up, she was probably busy. He sighed and laid back on the bed, "...she could have at least told me she was going..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

The chief ran to the station and looked around in a frenzy until he spotted the three girls leaning on one another fast asleep on the bench.

 

"GIRLS!", he ran up to them.

 

 

Dara opened her eyes slowly and saw the chief looking at them worriedly, she nudged the other two awake and sat up.

 

 

"How long have you been here? What happened? Whe didn't you call me earlier?!", the chief asked frantically, "Did they find out?!"

 

 

Dara slowly stood up and rubbed her face tiredly, "We left", she said and walked past him to get a cup of water.

 

 

"Left?!", Chief turned around to Dara and then back at Cl and Bom who were still sitting down, "WHat do you mean left?!"

 

 

"We didn't want to do it anymore" Bom sighed.

 

"Didn't want to do it anymore?!", the chief shouted, "WHat do you mean?! WHy didn't you inform me?!"

 

"We're informing you now", Bom said before standing up.

 

 

"We're this close to catching those b*stards! And you're giving up now?!" the chief shouted just as few other cops walked into the station.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya! Dara!", Kangin walked up to her, "I thought you girls quit."

 

Dara just sighed and ignored him.

 

 

 

"In my office now you three!", the chief glared at the girls before storming into his office.

 

 

"First day back and you girls are already creating sh!t", G.O chuckled walking to his desk. The girls simply walked past him not retaliating like they used to. G.O noticed this and furrowed his brows as the girls walked into the office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Right tell me again what happened?", the chief asked trying to be patient.

 

"Nothing happened", CL said bluntly.

 

 

"THEN WHY...", he paused and salmed himself down, "then what's the problem."

 

 

"Nothing was happening", CL repeated angrily, "They didn't steal the NIS device so what was the point of staying!"

 

"The E7!! What about that?! You girls said that they were moving it to a new location."

 

"It was a false alarm", Bom lied, "We looked into it all and there's no way we could access the information about where it was held."

 

 

The chief sighed and sat down in front of his heavily piled desk.

 

 

"Sorry chief...we tried but it seemed like they were going to find out we were cops soon so we left", CL said seriously.

 

"Arasso arasso", the chief shut his eyes tightly, "dammit! We were so close!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why aren't they opening up!", Seungri rang the doorbell and knocked on the door for the tenth time, "YAH! MInzy! CL! Open up!"

 

 

 

"What are you doing making a fuss this early in the morning?!", Taeyang and JIyong walked up to him.

 

 

"They're not opening up!", Seungri told them, "I've been here for 20 minutes! And none of them are picking up!"

 

 

 

JIyong furrowed his brows and walked up to the door before knocking on the door. He waited but there was no reply.

 

 

"They've probably gone out", Taeyang shrugged.

 

"But why aren't any of them picking up their phone?", Seungri said again, "Something doesn't feel right."

 

 

"Seungri's right", JIyong muttered before knocking on the door again, "Dara!! Minzy!! Open up!! CL!!"

 

 

 

 

 

Inside the apartment, Minzy sat there by the door clutching onto her shirt tightly. She flinched everytime her oppas knocked on the door or called her name. How was she going to face them? What was she going to say to them?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"For now go rest in the staff room, you can't go back to you apartment", the chief said standing up.

 

"Neh chief", the girls nodded tiredly.

 

"We'll have to move you into a police protected facility for now incase they come after you", the chief continued.

 

"I don't think that's necessary chief", CL said.

 

 

"You three out of everyone should know just how dangerous YG are", the chief retorted, "They'll be trying to find out why you left as we speak...and if they do find out you were cops all along, they'll be after you three trust me."

 

 

The girls' eyes flickered up and met his gaze, and they knew exactly what they meant.

 

 

 

"Until I sort that out, go get some rest", he nodded towards the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's going on?!", Gummy came running out of the elevator and towards the guys who were standing outside the apartment.

 

 

"Noona did you bring the key?!" TOP grabbed Gummy and pulled her towards the door.

 

"Yes but what's going on?!" she asked as she looked for the key in her bag.

 

 

 

"Hyung I'm telling you I heard someone in there!", Seungri looked at Taeyang, "I heard someone! So why aren't they opening up?!"
 

 

"Calm down", Taeyang grabbed his shoulder and waited for Gummy to find the keys.

 

 

 

Gummy finally found the keys and unlocked the door. JIyong pushed the door open and the guys stormed in just in time to catch a sight of Minzy running into her room.

 

 

 

"MINZY!!" Jiyong shouted running after her. 

 

 

He reached her room and started banging on the door as the others ran to him, "MINZY OPEN UP!!"

 

 

 

Minzy sat on her bed gathering herself together. She closed her eyes and tried to shut everything out.

 

 

 

 

 

"MINZY!! WHAT'S WRONG?!" Daesung banged on the door, "OPEN UP!!"

 

 

"WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE?!", TOP growled angrily.

 

 

JIyong kicked the door and turned around looking down the corridor. Suddenly this suffocating feeling engulfed him when he saw Dara's door. Without thinking, he pushed himself off the wall and slowly walked towards the door.

 

 

 

"Hyung! Where are you going?", Seungri pulled his arm but JIyong pulled his arm back still staring at the door.

 

 

 

The boys and Gummy turned to look at Jiyong slowly walk down the corridor. 

 

 

 

The closer he got towards Dara's door the more breathless he felt, something inside him was telling him, had been telling him for a while now something wasn't right here. He got to her door and rested his hand on the cold door handle. He stood there for a moment before opening the door.

 

The room was dark, the bed neatly made and as he'd expected Dara wasn't there. His hand gripped on the door handle as he looked around and the empty room. He slowly walked in and stood in front of the wardrobe.

 

 

 

"Hyung?", Daesung stood by the doorway and called him.

 

 

 

But Jiyong stood there staring at the wardrobe, with shaking hands he slowly opened the wardrobe and his heart sank when he found it empty. He snapped his head towards the drawers and flung them open...empty too.

 

"Hyung?", Daesung asked slowly now,"...what's going on?"

 

 

 

JIyong stepped back and his eyes fluttered in shock slightly, "...she's gone."

 

 

Daesung's eyes shot wide open.

 

 

JIyong looked around the room, "Dara's gone."

 

 

 

 

 

Daesung ran back out and to the boys who were still trying to make Minzy open the door, "Hyung!", he grabbed TOP, "Dara...dara's gone!!"

 

"What?!", the boys retorted, TOP looked back at the corridor and saw Jiyong step out of the room as if he's just seen a ghost, Immediately his eyes went to Bom's door, "no...NO!", he ran to Bom's room and barged in.

 

 

He felt the darkness engulf him, he looked around the room, flinging open the wardrobe, the drawers everything, there was not a single trace. He raked his hair in fustration, "..what...no..."

 

 

"Hyung!!", Seungri ran to him, "CL's not here too!!"

 

 

 

"MINZY WHERE'S DARA!!"

 

 

 

TOP and Seungri heard Jiyong  and ran back out .

 

 

"WHERE IS SHE?!", Jiyong kicked the door, "GET OUT HERE NOW!! FOR S SAKE!!"

 

 

"GD you're scaring her!", Gummy tried to pull him back.

 

"WHERE IS SHE?!!", JIyong shouted angrily trying to push Gummy and Taeyang off.

 

"G!!" TOP pulled him back, "STOP IT!!"

 

"WHERE IS SHE?!!" Jiyong grabbed TOP's collar, "WHERE'S DARA?!"

 

 

 

*click*

 

 

JIyong and TOP looked back as they heard the door open. 

 

Minzy creaked her door open and slowly looked up nervously at the boys.

 

"MINZY!", Seungri and the boys ran to the door but in a panic MInzy slammed the door shut.

 

 

 

"Minzy! Honey it's me...open up", Gummy said, "PLease."

 

"Unnie!!", they could hear Minzy crying inside, "Help....please."

 

"Ok honey I will help but you're going to have to let me in...please."

 

"unnie....I don't know what to do...."

 

 

 

"Minzy! What's wrong? Where are the girls?!", Taeyang asked.

 

"Unnie!", Minzy cried for Gummy again.

 

 

"You guys stay here", GUmmy looked at them before turning back to the door, "Arasso Minzy I'm here open up."

 

 

 

The door creaked open again and Gummy slid in leaving the guys completely fustrated and worried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL laid on the bunk bed of the staff room in the station and stared at the ceiling. She kept replaying every moment she ever had with Seungri over and over in her head. 

 

 

'Really thank you for today though' Seungri smiled, "I got to see a different side of you...I side I like'

 

 

She turned around and laid on her side as a tear fell down. She closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep hoping that everything was just a nightmare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beneath her Bom was having trouble sleeping too. She let the tears fall easily now as she stared at the bed above her.

 

 

'The first thing you did when you woke up was call my name right?....I told you just pretend like I never exsited didn't I?' her lips quivered when she imagined him looking for her.

 

 

'And right now...you're probably still looking for me right? Can't you not? Can't you just forget me and not look for me please...if you do...you'll only get hurt.'

 

 

She shut her eyes close, "...i miss you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara heard Bom whisper as she laid on her bed. She turned and saw Bom, her cheeks glistening from all the tears. Her heart hurt for her, and as she looked above her she saw CL with her eyes shut tight as if she was trying to escape from horrible dream.

 

Dara sighed and sat up on her bed and pulled her knees close towards her and looked at the two girls. This was all her fault, if she hadn't forced them to do this mission to begin with, they wouldn't be hurting like this.

 

 

"Cl...Bom...I'm so sorry", she whispered.

 

 

 

CL slowly opened her eyes and Bom wiped her tears and looked at Dara puzzled.

 

Dara hugged her knees, "If I hadn't forced you to take this mission-"

 

"No one forced anyone", CL said sternly, "It was our choice too."

 

"But...because of me...you two are hurting-"

 

"And you're not?", Bom asked, "We're all hurting Dara."

 

Dara scrunched her face as she cried silently, "...what are we going to do?"

 

 

Bom and CL didn't reply.

 

 

"...should we leave?...Go far away from Seoul?", she looked up at them.

 

"And then what?", CL asked.

 

"I don't know!", Dara cried, "But I know I can't stay here! I can't!", Dara shook her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong stumbled out of the hotel behind TOP and Daesung, he fell onto his knees and clenched his fists shaking slightly.

 

 

 

"Come on dude", Taeyang helped him up.

 

 

JIyong grabbed onto Taeyang's jacket, "What does she mean Dara's gone?"

 

 

Taeyang looked at his friend, he'd never seen him look this helpless before. Moments earlier Gummy had come out of Minzy's room looking like her soul had left her body. She told them Minzy had told her the girls had left and that they'd never be coming back, the only thing was they didn't know why. After that the boys had rushed out of the hotel in a desperate attempt to find the girls.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!!", Seungri ran out, "I got their address from when Teddy oppa did a background check on them"

 

 

Jiyong looked at Taeyang and Seungri before all three ran to the car where TOP and Daesung were.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy came out of her room and saw Gummy sitting on the sofa with her face covered by her hands. She looked at the door, flung wide open and knew her oppas had gone to find her unnies.

 

And more than anything, for the girls safety, she prayed that her oppas never found them.

 

 

"Minzy", Gummy stood up when she noticed Minzy, "Are you feeling better?"

 

But Minzy didn't reply, she stared at the wide open door.

 

 

Gummy looked at where she was looking and quickly went to shut the door. Minzy flinched slightly when the door shut and she slowly looked up at Gummy.

 

 

"Don't worry, the boys will find the girls", Gummy walked up to Minzy.

 

 

"That's what I'm scared about."

 

 

Gummy stopped in her tracks and looked at Minzy not understanding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music for rest of chapter: I remember by Bang Young Guk]

 

 

 

 

TOP shot at the doorcode pad of the apartment and then slammed the side of his body at the door twice until it cracked open. Jiyong then kicked the door open and the boys stumbled into the girls' apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

It was pitch dark, and they could tell almost instantly that the girls weren't here.

 

 

"You sure this is the place?", Jiyong asked breathing heavily.

 

 

Daesung picked a photo of the three girls from a table and waved it at the boys, "This looks like it."

 

 

"Bom!", TOP hopelessly shouted before walking into various rooms.

 

 

Seungri and Taeyang did the same, but every single room was empty.

 

 

"They could have gone somewhere", Daesung suggested.

 

 

"No it looks like they didn't even come back", Taeyang came back , "The rooms look like they haven't been touched for months."

 

 

 

JIyong clenched his fists and closed his eyes, 'Didn't I say I can't lose you....where are you?'

 

 

"Why would they run away?!", TOP raked his fingers through his hair angrily.

 

"They must in a situation", Seungri shook his head, "Cl wouldn't just leave."

 

 

 

JIyong's eyes snapped open, "Search everywhere!", he glared at the boys, "FInd anything that will give us a clue."

 

 

The boys nodded and dispersed around the apartment.

 

 

JIyong sighed worriedly and turned around, and went to find Dara's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chief", Dara called out.

 

 

"What are you doing? Go get some more rest", Chief walked up to her.

 

"Chief I need to talk to you", Dara said.

 

 

"After you get some rest, I'm sorting out a place for you three to stay-"

 

"Chief please", Dara sighed.

 

 

"Arasso", he gave up, "Go wait in my office, "I'll be there in a minute"

 

Dara nodded and headed to the chief's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys had tipped the whole apartment upside down and still nothing.

 

 

 

"Hyung...nothing", Daesung peered into Dara's room where JIyong was sitting on the bed with his head hung low, "....hyung...."

 

 

 

'You don't need me anymore right? You'll be fine without me right?", Dara asked crying.

 

 

 

"DAMMIT!" He grabbed the nearest thing on the table and threw it across the room, "WHERE IS SHE?!!", he then grabbed the table itself and slammed it on the floor breaking it immediately.

 

 

 

"HYUNG!", Daesung ran in to stop him, "Boss! HYUNG!"

 

 

 

"ARGHH!", Jiyong kicked the broken table angrily, "OF COURSE I WON'T BE ING FINE WITHOUT YOU!!"

 

 

 

The others ran after hearing the commotion and stopped at the door when they saw Jiyong wrecking the room.

 

 

JIyong grabbed the curtains and ripped them off the rails, "WHERE ARE YOU?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE ME!!"

 

 

Taeyang pushed past and grabbed Jiyong pulling him into a hug to try to restrain himself.

 

"TAEYANG FIND HER!! FIND HER PLEASE!!", JIyong shouted, "FIND HER!!"

 

Taeyang struggled to restrain him that TOP had to come and grab JIyong pulling him off Taeyang.

 

 

"G!! GET A HOLD!! WE'RE GOING TO FIND THEM!!", TOP shouted trying to convince them.

 

 

Jiyong finally calmedd slightly, "....I need to find her."

 

 

"We will!", TOP said determined, "Nothing's going to happen to them!"

 

 

 

Seungri watched from behind in shock, everything had happened so fast today, he didn't know how to make sense of everything. He still didn't want to believe CL really left. Was that why she wanted to spend the whole day with him yesterday? 

 

He slammed the door and looked to the floor when something caught his eye. 

 

He slowly walked into the room and picked an old looking diary up, a photo was lying underneath it. He bent down to pick it up and turned the photo around.

 

 

"Sanghyun?", he uttered in shock.

 

 

 

JIyong and the boys looked down at Seungri when they heard Sanghyun's name. JIyong pushed the boys aside and walked to Seungri as Seungri stood up and turned around looking pale.

 

"What...is it?", Jiyong asked warily.

 

 

Seungri didn't reply as he handed the photo to Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows and slowly took the photo, he looked down at it and he froze up. His heart stopped, and he felt shivers run down his arms when he saw the picture.

 

It was a photo of a family, a mother, a father, Dara and his bestfriend Sanghyun smiling like a happy family.

 

From shock the photo slipped from his hand and gently fell onto the floor, JIyong tried to make sense of what he just saw but nothing was making any sense today.

 

 

"What is it?" TOP stepped forward.

 

 

 

"Does that mean...", Seungri stuttered before his eyes grew wide, "Dara is...Sanghyun's sister?"

 

 

JIyong's eyes flickered up to him in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stepped into the chief's cabin and walked to his desk where piles and piles of files laid there. She sighed and tried to clean up a bit. 

 

She had to tell chief she wanted to leave Seoul, too much had happened here. If she ever wanted to live and start again, the place where she lost her brother and the place she fell in love with the man she betrayed was not the place to do so. 

 

Dara picked up a couple of files and placed them neatly to the side, just when she was about to pick another file she caught sight of the name and furrowed her brows.

 

It was her brother's murder case file, but why was it here?

 

 

Dara picked it up and opened it when something fell out of it. She bent down and picked up the piece of paper. It was a new suspect list for her brother's murder and in that list only one name was circled....G-Dragon.

 

 

She stared at the name numbly, 'GD?....JIyong?'

 

At the realisation she dropped the paper and scurried back until she hit her back on the wall. She covered with her shaking hands as she continued to stare at the piece of paper on the floor.

 

'Jiyong....jiyong...killed oppa?'