In here

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*ring ring* *ring ring*

 

 

 

"mmm" Dara stretched slightly and frowned with her eyes stil shut at the loud ringing her phone was making. She finally found her phone and answered tiredly, "Yoboseyo?"

 

"Dara? Is GD with you?!", Gummy's frantic voice could be heard from the other end of the phone.

 

"huh?", Dara squinted and slowly opened her eyes and realised she was in GD's room, except there was no GD, "I...don't know...wait unnie", Dara mumbled still half asleep and walked out of the room looking around for him.

 

"Is he there?!"

 

 

As Dara looked around the empty dark apartment a slow realisation came to her, "Unnie...he hasn't...has he?"

 

"It's not just GD all five of them are missing!", Gummy panicked, "They must have gone after him!"

 

"Who?!", Dara panicked too as she raced out of the apartment.

 

"The guy that killed Young don", Gummy replied in a state of nervousness, "ottoke Dara?!"

 

"Unnie meet me at the HQ now arasso!", Dara said through the phone. She hung up and called Bom now, "Bom-ah!! Where are you?"

 

"At the HQ why?"

 

"Is CL with you?"

 

"Yea, we came with Minzy why?"

 

"I'll meet you there in 10", Dara said quickly and hung up before rushing out of the building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music: She's Gone by GD]

 

 

 

Inside a dingy looking warehouse a few men were huddled over an empty barrel playing cards. Although it was morning they were drinking heavily and cursing loudly everytime one of them lost. Another group were on the other side of the warehouse cleaning their guns while taking swings at their drink.

 

 

GD watched all this from the entrance, he was casually leaning on the doorway cutting the light with his body. The men were too busy to even notice him there, and GD didn't care, he just stood there and started taking a cigarrete and fiddled with it between his fingers.

 

"Anyone got a lighter?", he said non-chalantly as he continued to fiddle with his cigarrete.

 

The men inside turned around at the sound and immediately stood up, "Who are you?!!"

 

GD's slit like eyes finally flickered up to them and he pushed himself off the doorway.

 

"I SAID WHO ARE YOU?!", one of the men bravely stepped forward.

 

GD smirked and rubbed the back of his neck, "Aish I really wanted to smoke before I killed somebody today".

 

"YAHHH!", the same man ran towards GD.

 

GD flicked the cigarette to the ground and grabbed the man before he could do anything and slammed him against the concrete wall.

 

 

The other men grabbed their guns but before they could fire, some one else fired at them from no where.

 

 

GD looked back at the men and smiked, "You didn't think I came alone did you?" He then turned back to the man he was holding onto and his smirk left and the darkness crept back into his face.

 

The man noticed this and this time he stuttered, "Who...who are you?"

 

The dark expression turned into a cold one, not even a glimpse of warmth or mercy could be seen across his face. He wasn't leaving without drawing any blood today, his eyes turned into slits and he hissed, "Your worst nightmare".

 

 

The man's eyes widened and without warning GD stabbed the man in the gut.

 

"UGHH!", the man gasped in shock, he grabbed onto GD's shoulders and looked up at him in shock.

 

"One of you is the reason why someone close to me is dead", GD muttered through gritted teeth, "Who was it?"

 

The man shook his head trying to gasp for air.

 

 

GD grimaced before pulling out the knife, the man clutched his stomach and slid to the ground. GD slowly turned to the other men and flickered his knife calmly in front of him, "Who's next?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Weren't you with the boys yesterday?", Gummy asked the girls.

 

"Yeah but I haven't them today", Bom replied, her face stricken with panic.

 

"Me neither", CL shook her head and sat down trying to calm herself, "They wouldn't be dumb enough to go there would they?!"

 

Minzy suddenly gasped and stood up, but before the girls could ask what the matter was she ran out of the room.

 

 

"It could be a coincidence that they're all not here, they could be doing anything and what's to say they're together", Teddy suggested.

 

"Don't joke with me oppa!", Gummy glared at him, "Do you think I was born yesterday?!"

 

"Gummy-"

 

"You know something don't you?", Gummy stepped up to him.

 

"Gummy I don't know anything!", Teddy said sternly.

 

"Oppa you better not, I'm not losing anymore-" she stopped herself and looked away.

 

 

Dara walked up to them slowly, "Jiyong..he and the others...they can look after themselves right? I mean they're YG"

 

Gummy shook her head and walked to the desk in silence.

 

"Teddy oppa?", Dara turned to Teddy, "Jiyong isn't like anyone else...he can handle it...right?"

 

Teddy paused for a minute before nodding slowly just to make Dara feel more at ease.

 

 

 

"UNNIE!", Minzy ran in holding something.

 

"What is it?", Bom walked up to her as the others followed.

 

"Remember when we were ambushed in that warehouse and Taeyang oppa used this to track us down?", she lifted the tablet in front of them, "Maybe if we can hack into their phones we can get a clue of where they are!"

 

Teddy  took the tablet off Minzy and typed in the numbers one by one. His eyes furrowed as she scrolled down the tablet.

 

"What is it?", Cl asked.

 

"GD called TOP at around 3 this morning...and then TOP rang Taeyang, Dae and Seungri straight after at 3:03...", Teddy replied his eyes still on the screen.

 

"Those idiots!", Gummy cried out loud, "They planned this! I told them specifically not to go there!"

 

"Gummy they're going to be fine-"

 

"YOU SAY THAT EVERYTIME!", Gummy shouted, "I have a bad feeling oppa!" Gummy's eyes watered.

 

"Unnie...what are you trying to say?", Dara asked.

 

Gummy turned to her, "Dara I have a bad feeling...something's going to happen...what if what happened to Young don happens to-"
 

"Unnie!", Bom gasped, "No...don't think like that-"

 

"I'm tired Bom-ah", Gummy cried, "Everyday I worry about them...but today I know something bad's going to happen Bom-ah!"

 

 

Suddenly the thought of TOP in the same situation as Young don made her knees weak and she fell to the ground. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD dragged a chair into the middle of the room and sat down, leaning back on it comfortably, "So no one's going to tell me huh?"

 

A man stepped forward with his gun but before he could even pull th trigger, a gun shot rang the room again shooting the gun right out of his hand.

 

GD grimaced and titled his head to the side to get a better view of the man. GD shook his head slightly and yawned, "Aish so tiring", he then turned his head to the left, "Ya Seungri!! Take over for a while."

 

 

 

GD sat there on his chair eyeing the men up as Seungri stepped out of the darkness clicking his knuckles.

 

 

"Yah", GD stopped Seungri just as he passed GD, "Make this quick"

 

Seungri smirked and nodded before calmly walked to the guy who had just tried to shoot GD. The other men couldn't do anything, one move and they were shot at.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Send everyone out into Seoul!", Teddy ordered the men.

 

"What about-"

 

"GO!", Teddy bellowed angrily and the men nodded before running off.

 

 

Dara shook her head decisively and stood up before heading to the door.

 

"Where are you going?!", CL stopped her.

 

"CL, Jiyong's in danger!", Dara replied anxiously, "I can't just sit here!"

 

"So you're going to go there? We don't even know where they are!", CL cried out, she was frightened just as much as Dara.

 

"Then do you want me to just sit here and wait for the news to come that they found their bodies-"
 

"DARA!!", Bom shouted immediately.

 

Dara turned to Bom in shock.

 

"WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING LIKE THEY'RE GOING TO DIE! THEY'RE NOTT!", Bom shouted with all her might.

 

 

Minzy started weeping in the corner of the room, Gummy rushed to her and hushed her gently.

 

 

 

Dara stood there staring at Bom, her own tears forming now, "And...what if something does happen?"

 

Bom's eyes flickered up to her.

 

"I don't...think..no I won't be able to handle it Bom", Dara's lip quivered.

 

CL looked at Dara and back at Bom, it was too late for all three of them now. all this time they'd be trying to distance themselves from the boys and finally they realised there was no point in even trying anymore.

 

 

"They're..not going to die", Bom said with determination although her voice shook slightly, "Nothing...nothing is going to happen to them."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri smashed a chair and picked up the broken leg before whacking it over one of the men's head. The man fell to the floor squirming around as he held his bleeding head.

 

"Now", Seungri panted as he pulled the man up by the collar, "Who drugged him?!!"

 

"I...don't know", the man stutterered in pain.

 

"You don't know eh?", Seungri smirked bitterly before grabbing the chair leg and hitting him with it, "You sure about that?"

 

 

 

 

"YAH!", TOP sudenly called out and leaned over the rails on the next floor, holding two guns.

 

GD turned around and raised a brow at him.

 

"Can't I just shoot them all right now? I'm getting bored!", TOP shouted flipping the gun casually in his hand.

 

"Not until we find out who it was", GD said as he turned back to the stiff looking men, "You know what, I have a better idea."

 

 

GD stood up and walked up to a nervous looking man, he smirked and with his finger he pulled the guy's blazer back revealing the pocket and took the phone out. GD scrolled down the contacts until he stopped at one, "Boss?...This will do", GD called the number and at the same time took his gun out.

 

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

GD smirked when he heard the man on the other of the line and without hesitation shot the man in front of him. The shot rang and echoed around the room silencing everyone.

 

 

"What was that?! YAH!"

 

GD then hung up and went back to his chair, he sat down and checked his watch and waited for the boss to arrive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL stepped out of the room and walked out of the building but stopped short when she saw one of the members rush to Teddy and whisper something in his ears. CL noticed the shock look on his face.

 

"Get the men ready...NOW!", Teddy shouted and turned around coming face to face with Cl, "Oh...CL", he tried to smile but it wasn't enough to trick CL.

 

"What is it oppa?", CL asked slowly walking up to him.

 

TEddy looked away, "We...found where the guys are."

 

"Chincha!", CL gasped, "This is good! Right?!"

 

"Not really", Teddy said somberly, "I need to go!"

 

"Wait! I'll come!", CL stopped him.

 

"No CL". Teddy shook her head, "It's too dangerous..."

 

CL furrowed her brows, "why...are you acting like this Teddy oppa?"

 

"After what happened to Young don, I can't be any other way", Teddy sighed heavily, "These people are different CL!"

 

"That's why I'll come-"

 

"CL! Just...keep the girls here", Teddy took both her arms and held them, "Can you do that for me please? If anything happened to you girls, I wouldn't be able to face the guys."

 

CL stunned stood there looking at how serious Teddy was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD heard a number cars screech to a halt and after a few minutes almost 30 men came running in armed.

 

 

GD smirked, "He sent men? Coward", he stood up and swung his gun around and started to shoot at the stampede of men running in.

 

 

From the top floor, Daesung jumped down and landed next to GD before shooting at the men, "Seungri!! GET COVER!!", Daesung shouted as he and GD ran behind the empty barrell the other men had played cards on before.

 

 

 

"HYUNG THERE'S TOO MANY OF THEM!", Seungri shouted at Taeyang who was shooting from the top floor with TOP.

 

 

Taeyang looked down "GD! OUR MAKNAE HERE THINKS THERE ARE TOO MANY!"

 

"TELL HIM TO SHUT UP AND SHOOT!", GD growled seriously as he aimed his gun at another guy.

 

*click*

 

"DAMMIT!", he whacked his gun on his hand when he realised he was out of bullets.

 

Daesung saw this and pulled GD down, "Hyung stay behind me-"

 

But before Daesung could finished GD grabbed Daesung and flung him to the nearest pillar so he was covered and then took the empty barrell and started walking up to the men hitting them with it as he went.

 

"HYUNG! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!", Daesung cried as he hid behind the pillar shielding himself from the bullets that were plummeting towards him.

 

"THEN I DIE!!", GD shouted back as he kicked a guy and broke another guy's arm in a split second.

 

 

TOP shook his head, "That guy is crazy AISH!!", he growled before jumping off the rails and landing on the ground. He ran up to GD and shot anyone trying to come near him.

 

 

"You ing bastard!" TOP heard GD curse and turned around to see his friend bleeding profusly from his arm. Before TOP could do anything GD and thrown the barrell away and was starting to punch the guy like a rag doll.

 

"AISH!", TOP grimaced and kicked a man trying to yank GD off, he then swivelled the man around and whacked him across the face with his hard gun. The man fell back unconcious. But just when TOP was about to turn around, someone whacked him around the head and he landed heavily on his knees. He grabbed his head as the room spun around him and grimaced.

 

"ARGHHH!", the man who had hit TOP was about to hit him again but GD flung the barrell at him, throwing him across the room.

 

"TOP!", GD shook TOP to get him up but someone else onto the floor. GD landed on his knees and gritted his teeth, he turned around and pulled the guy down by the legs. GD pulled the guy's head up and then smashed it back down on the floor, that one move made the guy lose consciuosness.

 

 

"HYUNG! WATCH OUT!", Seungri ran through the crowd, swiftly dodging the bullets and shot a guy behind GD dead, "HYUNG!"

 

 

"I'M OUT TOO!", Taeyang grimaced, he was on the ground floor to now and was now using bulletless gun as a fist punching every man he could get his hands on.

 

 

"WE NEED TO GET OUT NOW!", Daesung shouted as he head butted two men together and then shot another two dead.

 

 

"TOP!" GD shouted at TOP again who was slowly getting up, "Pull yourself together-!!", he fell onto the floor again when another man whacked something hard against his shoulders.

 

GD twisted his neck slightly and the grabbed the man by the neck, he disarmed him quickly taking the man's gun and pulling the man close to him so his back was on GD's chest. He then walked through the men shooting at them while he used the man he was holding as a shield. Finally when the guy's dead limp body was too heavy he threw the guy on the floor, "Who's next?"

 

The surviving men stood there in horror as GD wiped the blood of his face with a dark expression. No one stepped forward now, and the other four had guns pointed at the remaining 5 or so men, they'd somehow managed to pull through it.

 

"I said who's next?" GD asked again with his chilling voice.

 

 

*SCREECH*

 

 

 

Taeyang furrowed his brows at the sound of cars outside but his smile broke into a slight smile when he saw Teddy and their gang running in.

 

Teddy stopped at the entrance and looked around at the dead corpses on the floor, he then looked up and saw the guys and sighed with relief.

 

GD turned around slightly puzzled, "What are you doing here?"

 

Teddy couldn't help but chuckle, they really were unbelievable. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was night fall when they finally got back to the HQ. 

 

 

"Thanks for coming hyung", Seungri grabbed Teddy's shoulder, "You were a bit late but still it's the thought that counts."

 

"A bit late? Yah! Was there any point of me even coming?!", Teddy sighed as he walked into the HQ with the boys.

 

"How did you know we were there anyway?", TOP asked massaging his neck.

 

"Gummy", Teddy said and the boys nodded.

 

"Should have known noona would have noticied", Daesung sighed, "We're in so much sh*t"

 

"G, you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?", Teddy asked eyeing up his arm wound."

 

"It's fine", Jiyong answered gruffly, "The bullet just  grazed it that's all."

 

"I think we should still check it-"
 

"Hospitals are too much hassle-"

 

 

 

"Seungri!"

 

 

 

The guys turned ahead and saw CL standing there, slightly parted in shock.

 

The guys eyes each other and then at Seungri.

 

 

"Hyung you told the girls?", Seungri hissed at Teddy.

 

"It was hard not to", Teddy mumbled.

 

"Great now she's-", he stopped when he saw Cl clasp her hands over , her eyes never leaving him.

 

 

She stepped forward slightly but then stopped herself, her lips trembled, "...seungri", she breathed out with relief.

 

 

Seungri looked at the others and then awkwardly walked towards her, "Hey..."

 

"Hey?", CL asked wiping her tears away, "That's all you can say?!"

 

Seungri stopped walking and stood there watching her in a puzzle.

 

"I've been worried sick!", her voice became slightly louder, "I thought you were...you were", she started crying.

 

"CL-"

 

"Shut up!", CL shouted at him, she hung her head low and took a deep breath before looking up at him, "You idiot!", she mumbled before walking fast towards him and flinging her arms tightly around his neck. Seungri stood there in shock for a moment until he heard her sniffling, he sighed before hugging her back.

 

"I'm ok-"

 

"I know that now", CL cut him short.

 

"Ok...ok....I'm sorry", Seungri whispered rocking her slightly side to side.

 

 

 

 

Taeyang nudged the guys and nodded them to go and leave the other two alone.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys walked into the large dark office room and found Minzy and Gummy huddled together on the sofa.

 

"OPPA!!", Minzy wailed when she saw them, she started sobbing heavily and ran up to them like a little lost child.

 

 

"Hey", Taeyang wiped her tears away, "Why is everyone acting like something big happened? We're fine"

 

 

"Seungri oppa?!", Minzy panicked when she didn't see him, "WHERE'S-"

 

"He's with CL", taeyang calmed her and sat her down on the sofa.

 

 

"Noona?", Daesung looked guiltily at Gummy.

 

Gummy abruptly stood up, "Well since all of you are fine I'm off", she said sternly.

 

"Noona", TOP sighed, "Don't be like that, there was nothing to worry about-"

 

"Ha!", Gummy laughed cynically, "Nothing to worry about?! Is that why you went off without telling anyone? Cos there was nothing to worry about?!"

 

The boys stood there silently.

 

 

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LIVE LIKE HUMANS?!!", Gummy screamed, "After what happened to Young don did nothing change?!!"

 

 

"We went for Young don" Jiyong said.

 

 

"I give up!" Gummy flapped her arms at her sides, "And you two!", she looked at GD and TOP, "There are two people outside in the garden that care about your lives more than you do, if you have any decency you should go see them now!"

 

 

Gummy glared at them one last time and stormed out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music: Gray paper by Yesung]

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Bom sat on the garden bench in a daze. They hadn't heard anything by now and they'd thought of every possible scenario....espeically the worst. They were trying to prepare themselves for the worst.

 

 

 

"aahh", the girls hadn't had anything the whole day from the worry and Bom felt her head spinning now.

 

"Bom i'll get you some water", Dara said nervously as she stood up and turned around coming face to face with GD and TOP. Relief washed over her when she saw Jiyong, but almost instantly anger replaced it.

 

 

Jiyong stood there and looked at her with his dark eyes not knowing what to say.

 

 

 

"Bom?", TOP called out.

 

At the sound of his voice, Bom froze up, she ever so slowly looked up and the moment she saw TOP standing there in front of her, an overwhelming feeling rushed through her and she broke down into sobs falling to the floor.

 

 

 

"BOM!" TOP ran to her and held her arms, "Bom!"

 

 

Bom continued to cry out loud, staining her face with tears.

 

 

 

 

Dara stood there looking back at GD. Finally GD took a step forward but that triggered something in her and and she turned around walking away from him. GD furrowed his brows and looked at the empty space in front of him before going after her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom...I'm fine look", TOP tried to make Bom look at him, but she wouldn't, she just shook her head and kept crying.

 

"I...thought...I lost...you", Bom cried, "they kept saying...that you might...not come back", she sobbed as she clutched his arms too.

 

"But you didn't", TOP said softly, "I'm right here."
 

 

Bom slowly looked up and saw TOP's reasurring eyes staring back at her.

 

"I'm right here", he smiled warmly.

 

Bom nodded slightly, "..you...are"

 

"Yea see", he pinched her cheek slightly.

 

Bom broke into a smile while crying and whacked his arm, "How can you...joke at a time like this?"

 

 

TOP smiled and sighed, he gently wiped her tears from her cheek, "Bom...look at me", he lifted her chin up to make her look at me, "Don't worry about someone like me..."

 

 

Bom blinked and another tear fell down her cheek.

 

 

TOP wiped that one too, "You shouldn't be worrying about someone like me"

 

"Someone like you?"< Bom asked confused.

 

TOP looked down now at her hands sadly.

 

"What do you mean someone like you?", Bom sniffled.

 

"I'm just saying don't-"

 

"No", Bom pouted angrily, "I want to worry about you!"

 

 

TOP took a deep breath and nodded before tracing her hair back behind her ears and pulling her into his embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music: Evening sky by Ailee]

 

 

 

 

 

 

"DARA!", Jiyong ran after her out of the HQ and into the night, it was starting to rain now and he could just make her figure out in the dark. He sprinted towards her and finally caught up with her, "Dara!", he grabbed her hand and spun her around but as he did, she slapped him forcefully across his cheek. Jiyong stepped back and looked up at her, his eyes flickered slightly at her teary eyes.

 

 

Without saying anything Dara just stared back at him breathing heavily as the rain beat down on them.

 

 

Jiyong tried to take another step towards her, but Dara just angrily pushed him away. Jiyong stepped back a couple of steps and sighed heavily looking at her, "......I'm sorry."

 

 

Dara furrowed her brows and hit his chest twice before pushing him away still not saying anything but the tears were coming back again. 

 

 

Jiyong tried to hold her hands but she pulled them away and pushed him back again.

 

"...I'm sorry Dara-"

 

"Don't say that!", Dara hit his chest again before wiping her tears, "If you don't mean it DON'T SAY IT!"

 

 

"Dara", Jiyong tried to reach for her hands again but she stepped back again.

 

 

"What was it you said yesterday?", Dara asked, "You can't lose me?!"

 

JIyong stood there watching her, unable to go near her.

 

"Then do you think I want to lose you?!!", Dara shouted at him, "DO YOU?!!"

 

JIyong reached for her hand again and this time Dara didn't pull back, they both looked down at his hand holding hers.

 

 

"I'm sorry", he repeated again, "...I had to do this-"

 

 

"Don't!", dara shook her hand off, "Don't say you had to do it! You have a choice! YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE!"

 

"Then did you want me to watch while that guy killed everyone of my members-"

 

"YOU CAN'T PROTECT EVERYONE JIYONG-"

 

"I CAN!!", JIyong shouted back now, "I CAN! I NEED TO!!"

 

 

"Even if it means sacrificing yourself?!!", Dara shouted.

 

"That goes without saying!"

 

"And what happens to everyone you leave behind huh?!", Dara asked angrily.

 

"This has nothing to do with me-"

 

"NO IT DOESN'T! BUT IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ME!", Dara cried in the rain, "WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY?!!"

 

 

"Dara" JIyong reached out to her but she slapped his hand away and shook her head.

 

"If you want to protect everyone then protect me too!!", Dara said tiredly, "I want you to protect me!"

 

 

"That's what I was doing today Dara...I was protecting you-"

 

 

"No!" Dara cried, "You don't understand! I don't want you to protect me risking your life and killing like you did today! I want you to protect me here!", she hit her chest, "I don't feel easy with you around Jiyong, I feel like you're going to leave my life any moment. I hate that feeling that I can't be with you completly I HATE IT!!........I just don't want to feel like that anymore!"

 

 

Jiyong stood there as he slowly realised what she was saying.

 

 

"Can't you do that for me?", Dara asked almost begging, "...please..."

 

 

 

JIyong finally held tightly onto her hand and pulled her close to him, "...I want to...but I don't know how to"

 

 

Dara blinked as the rain fell onto her face, she looked at him, "Start with telling me how you feel."

 

 

"Feel?", Jiyong repeated her and furrowed his brows in thought for a moment as if it was the first time someone had asked him that, he looked into her teary eyes, "I feel..."

 

 

Dara waited quietly trying to subdue her crying.

 

 

"Here", after a moment he placed her hand over his heart, "In here............I love you."

 

 

 

Dara looked at him completely frozen on the spot, her eyes darted between his eyes in shock.

 

 

"I...love you", he whispered before leaning in and claiming her lips softly in the rain.