Initiation

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When did bodyguards start needing bodyguards?", Bom subtly looked through the curtains outside where a black car was parked outside their flat.

 

CL walked up to her and looked out too, "Bom, I don't think they're our bodyguards....they're checking up on us just like we thought."

 

 

 

 

If you two have had enough playing hide and seek, do you want to come here", Dara said not looking up from the laptop.

 

 

 

The two girls walked back to her and sat beside her.

 

"E7 has actually been in the market for a while", Dara said, "But it's totally exclusive and rare to get your hands on...it must be worth a fortune to get hold of."

 

 

"Why do YG have it then?", Bom asked with furrowed brows.

 

"That's what we need to find out", Dara said.

 

"At times like this, chief's help would really be useful", CL sighed looking back at the window.

 

"CL you know we can't go anywhere near the police station, YG has people everywhere it's too dangerous", Bom explained.

 

"I know I know...it's just this is a big deal...a very big case for just us 3 to handle", CL said.

 

"We just need to lay low, do our jobs as a bodyguard and try to find out as much as we can while we're in there", Dara nodded at Cl and wrapped her arm around her, "We'll be fine."

 

"We better be!", CL jokingly grimaced, "You're the one that wanted to take this case."

 

"Mianhe", Dara pouted, "We just need to lay low and we'll be fine."

 

"And not get found out", Bom added and shook her head, "I thought we were goners when I saw that guy!"

 

 

"Sh!t! i forgot about that, how do you know him?", CL sat next to Bom.

 

"I don't know...I think it's him", BOm furrowed her brows, "But he should have recognised me?"

 

"Where did you meet him?", Dara asked anxiously.

 

"We went to the same police academy", Bom explained.

 

"Police academy?? That guy was a policeman??!!", the girls asked in shock.

 

"NO!", Bom shook her head, "About 1 month after we were there, he got kicked out, I don't know why though."

 

"Kicked out?", Dara mumbled to herself.

 

"Yea...but I don't know why, he was one of the best students there....but there were so many of us at the academy maybe he really did forget me", Bom shrugged.

 

"Well it's a good thing he didn't recognise you", Dara sighed with relief before leaning back on the sofa, "COme on we've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow, let's get some rest."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The low music vibrated against the wall asTeddy walked into the dark, smoke filled room and sat next to the boys, "Here's the background checks for the girls", he placed the file in front of the boys before pouring himself a drink.

 

 

"And?", TOP asked as he picked up the file.

 

"And nothing", Teddy shrugged, "They're clean."

 

TOP furrowed his brows, "You sure?"

 

"Why do you sound like there should be something?", Taeyang pointed out to TOP.

 

TOP ignored his question and read the file, "Park Bom...Dara Park and Lee Chaerin....hmm Park Bom."

 

 

"What's that look for?", GD raised a brow and stared at TOP.

 

"What's with all this interrogation?!", TOP said gruffily before throwing the file back on the floor.

 

 

"They're clean, do you want me to get the initation ready for tomorrow?", Seungri asked GD.

 

"Initiation?", GD asked, "You think I'm going to let just anyone enter YG?"

 

"Well they've got to be in YG if they're going to be Minzy's new bodyguards", Daesung pointed out.

 

 

GD sighed, "When did Minzy become so hard to please"

 

"The day she was born", Taeyang sighed before sipping his drink.

 

"I agree with GD, there's something about those girls that I don't trust", TOP grimaced, "Don't you think it's strange they came out of nowhere?"

 

 

The boys suddenly went silent and thought about what TOP just said. It was strange for 3 girls who have no connection with gangs before to suddenly offer security services to them.

 

 

"Well I'm not letting them anywhere near Minzy until they do the initiation", Seungri shook his head in disagreement.

 

"Enough! They'll have to do the initiation no matter what but we'll keep an eye on them...there's definetly something about them", Taeyang said.

 

 

TOP looked at GD darkly while GD blew out smoke in front of him and furrowed his brows as he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Have we got the right place?", Dara grimaced at the dark warehouse the next morning.

 

"This is the place", CL squinted her eyes while standing at the entrance.

 

"I don't have a good feeling about this, Bom mummered as she looked behind her, "We're in the middle of nowhere."

 

"What happened to the Bom that doesn't give a crap about life or death?", CL teased making Bom glare at her.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're late", TOP stepped from the shadows and walked towards them.

 

"Sorry", CL bowed slightly, "We got lost."

 

"Hm", TOP crossed his arms across his chest and looked at the girls.

 

 

The girls shifted nervously looking anywhere but at TOP.

 

 

 

"I'll give you a chance", TOP finally spoke.

 

 

The girls looked at him curiously, not understanding him.

 

 

"Leave now", TOP looked straight at Bom making her and the girls gulp nervously.

 

 

"Why...would we leave?", Bom stuttered.

 

 

"Park Bom right?" TOP asked.

 

Bom's eyes widened for a split second before she nodded slowly.

 

"You look....ever so familiar...", TOP smirked.

 

Bom eyed the nervous girls subtly before collecting herself together, "Really?"

 

"Yea really", TOP stopped smirking and his face darkened again, "So you girls really want to join YG?"

 

 

"Yes", Bom said quietly.

 

 

 

TOP squinted his eyes and looked straight at Bom, "A little advice for you three before you go any further...the one thing YG can't stand... is a traitor."

 

 

The girls palms started sweating as they tried to look calm and not effected.

 

 

"Once you're in YG we're a family", TOP continued, "But if you ever betray us...even God won't be able to help you."

 

 

The girls nodded slowly and nervously.

 

 

 

 

"Good", TOP smiled thinly and turned back into the warehouse, "Follow me."

 

 

 

The girls followed behind slowly looking around the place. It was cold, damp, dark and the only living things beside them were filthy rats scurring past them across the damp mouldy ground.

 

 

"You in here", TOP nodded CL towards the room.

 

CL looked back at the two girls cautiously before entering the room, TOP locked the door after she entered.

 

 

 

"Why?", Bom stepped forward, "Why...why are you locking the door?!"

 

 

 

 

TOP ignored her and walked a few doors away and pointed Dara to it. Dara clenched her hands into fists before walking in into the cold dark room.

 

 

"Dara-", Bom ran up to the door but TOP slammed the door and locked it.

 

 

 

"You..in there", TOP pointed at another room for Bom.

 

"What's...going on?", Bom asked slowly as she entered the room.

 

 

"You said you wanted to join YG didn't you?", TOP raised a brow.

 

Bom gulped nervously.

 

"It's strange though", TOP tilted his head slightly, "How someone I last saw at a police academy ended up wanting to be in YG."

 

 

Bom grew pale, her heart started racing, trying to think of something to say, "...I...I could say the same to you"

 

 

 

TOP's face darkened, he slammed the door shut and locked it from outside.

 

Bom ran to the door and slammed her fist at it, did he find out who she really was?

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP threw the keys on the table and walked to the boys who were sitting in front of 3 TV screens.

 

 

 

 

"What are they doing?", TOP asked as he sat down next to Daesung.

 

"The same as everyone else", Seungri smirked, "Trying to get out."

 

TOP eyed the three screens and his eyes landed on the screen that showed Bom in the locked up room. She was looking around the dark room for an escape route.

 

 

 

"What's going on?!", they heard CL say in her cellar, "YAH!! OPEN UP!!"

 

 

 

"Dara! Cl!!", Bom shouted uselessly, "Anybody?!! Help!!

 

 

 

Dara banged on the door loudly, "What's going on?! Let us out?!!"

 

 

 

 

GD smirked before flipping a hour glass upside down, he watched the tiny sand grains trickle down, "24 hours...your time starts now."