Come back soon...all of you

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

JI traced his thumb on her neck, "mianhe", he then leaned in and kissed her deeply.

 

Dara shook her head slightly and shut close her eyes, she pushed herself only slightly from him, "this isn't right", she placed her hands on his chest to push him away but his hold was to strong around her waist.

 

"We can't do this", Dara shook her head, "Jiyong...this isn't right."

 

 

JI sighed and leaned his head on her shoulder for a moment while Dara stood there stiffly.

 

"You're a really confusing yeoja", he said quietly after a moment. dara shifted her head towards him slightly as he slowly brought his face back to look at her again.

 

 

Dara blinked slightly before looking down at the floor between them, "...mianhe...but...we shouldn't do this."

 

"Why?", Jiyong asked tilting his head to the side slightly.

 

"Because", Dara sighed, "...I'm...not comfortable...with all this, with us."

 

 

Ji smiled slightly before letting go off her and then grabbing his jacket from the chair.

 

 

 

"Where are you going?", Dara suddenly panicked.

 

"You sleep here, I'll go see if there's another room-"

 

"But why...", Dara stopped him.

 

"I don't think I can sleep here with you", he smirked while Dara looked at him not understanding.

 

 

"Ani...wait", Dara stepped forward slightly, "Are you angry? I didn't mean it...I just meant that we shouldn't-"

 

"Dara" Ji stopped her, "Just go to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow morning ok."

 

Dara bit her bottom lip anxiously but nodded as Jiyong left the room. SHe sighed and sat on the bed. The guilt, the fear was slowly eating her up inside, and now this new side of Jiyong that he was showing to her..only her wasn't helping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll go check it out-"

 

"Ani hyung", Young don stopped Teddy from leaving the car, "They might recognise you from last time, "Let me go."

 

"It's dangerous-"

 

"Hyung, I'll be careful", Young don reassured him, "And Gummy noona sent back up just in case."

 

"Make sure they don't see you and if you sense something's wrong get out of there as fast as you can arasso!", teddy ordered Young don.

 

"Arasso hyung", Young don nodded before getting out of the car and disappearing into the darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

*knock knock*

 

 

"Come in", Cl said without looking back at the door of her bedroom.

 

 

 

"What are you doing hiding in here for?", Seungri asked as he leaned on the door.

 

 

CL spun around surprised it was Seungri, "Oh...you?"

 

 

"I did knock", Seungri reminded her.

 

CL was about to say something but decided not to before turning back around to her bed where she was folding her clothes.

 

 

 

Seungri looked around her room and frowned, "It's empty."

 

"Huh?", CL turned back around and followed his gaze around her empty room.

 

 

"It feels like...", Seungri continued to look around the room as he walked to her bed and sat down on the edge, "like...you're not thinking of staying."

 

CL froze and stopped what she was doing as she looked at Seungri from the corner of her eyes.

 

"As if...you've planned on leaving before you even came here", Seungri continued.

 

 

Cl tried to laugh it off, "What are you? Analaysing everything...I like my room empty and clean that's all."

 

"Really?" Seungri squinted his eyes slightly at her.

 

"Really!", CL retored pouting.

 

 

"Well as long as you're not planning on leaving that's fine", he sighed as he stood up and put his hands in his pockets.

 

CL looked up at him sadly as she felt a lump in , "...why?...You don't want me to leave?"

 

"Of course not" Seungri frowned, offended CL would even ask such a question.

 

 

 

"And...if I do?", CL asked quietly.

 

"I won't let you", Seungri replied without a pause.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Young don hid himself behind the wall as he watched a few suited men walk into a large warehouse just on the outskirts of Seoul. He pulled his jacket collar up as the rain started pouring down and once he saw the coast was clear he ran out into the rain and followed the men he'd just seen before into the warehouse.

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

"Aish what's taking him so long", Teddy muttered as he peered through the windows of the car.

 

*ring ring*

 

 

"Uh Gummy-ah", he answered the phone.

 

"Oppa, are the back-up there yet?"

 

"Yeah, thanks."

 

"What's going on there right now? Is everyone ok?"

 

"Not much, don't worry arasso."

 

"Ok oppa...just..look after everyone neh?"

 

"Yea"

 

"Is it... the same person?"

 

"It seems lke it", Teddy sighed.

 

"Oppa...should we tell GD?", 

 

"Wait till we get back", Teddy told her.

 

"Arasso...come back soon...all you."

 

"Mm", Teddy mumbled before hanging up the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's late", Bom looked at TOP.

 

"And?", TOP smiled back.

 

"It's late therefore you should go home", Bom shook her head.

 

TOP frowned and shook his head.

 

"So you're just going to hang out in our lounge then?", Bom asked.

 

TOP nodded.

 

 

"Ok enjoy yourself then", Bom started getting up.

 

"Yah! Where you going?", TOP stopped her from standing up.

 

"Um going to bed, it's late", Bom replied.

 

"I'll come with you then", TOP shrugged and started getting up to.

 

"WHat?!" Bom shouted in surprise.

 

 

"It's not like we haven't slept together before-HMPP!", Bom suddenly covered his mouth shut.

 

"Yah! DO you have to speak so loudly, if Minzy hears then she's going to have a heart attack!!"

 

 

TOP peeled her hand off his mouth, "Ok ok I won't make a sound, let's go!", he tried to stand up again.

 

"Stay right there!", Bom pushed his shoulders down and sighed before sitting down again, "i know what you're trying to do."

 

"What's that?"

 

"Your plan to make me trust you and be comfortable", Bom sighed, "Stop it."

 

TOP shrugged and ignored her, "Yah come here", he patted his shoulder at her.

 

Bom shook her head slightly but still slid abit closer to him before resting her head on his shoulder. She then wrapped her arms around his arm and closed her eyes, "This is the last time I'm doing this."

 

TOP smirked, "If you say so."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara!!", the next morning Jiyong ran into Dara's room in a hurry.

 

 

Dara squinted her eyes open and saw Jiyong getting her coat for her, "..,waeyo?", she slowly sat up, "what's going on?"

 

 

Jiyong took her covers off her and pulled her out of bed, "We need to go!"

 

 

"Where?!", Dara pulled her arm back in confusion.

 

"DARA!", Jiyong shouted, "We need to go back to Seoul!"

 

"But...what?!", Dara stuttered as she put her coat on.

 

 

"Something's come up", Ji said with a shaking voice and Dara knew it was something serious.

 

 

"Halmoni? What about halmoni?", Dara asked in a panic.

 

"Sh!t!!", Ji cursed and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

"You can't leave without seeing her Jiyong!", Dara said nervously.

 

Ji sighed, "Arasso, you stay here and get ready, I'm going to go see her and I'll be back arasso."

 

 

"Oh...o....ok, but will you tell me what's going on?!", Dara shouted after him but he was already out of the door.

 

 

 

"What's going on?", Dara muttered to herself before she grabbed her phone and phoned CL.

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo? Cl?!"

 

"Dara where are you?"

 

"What's going on?"

 

"Are you and GD on your way back?"

 

"Yeah we're leaving now, but he won't tell me what's going on."

 

"Dara, I think it's serious."

 

"What?"

 

"Young don is missing"

 

"Missing?!"

 

"They went on a mission last night and Young don hasn't returned."

 

"Oh god...are you sure? Maybe he's just gone somewhere."

 

"Dara, I thought that too, but the way everyone is acting around here, I have a feeling something bad's happened...just hurry back arasso?"

 

"Ok ok I'll see you soon."