Surviving the night

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

"CL!! Open up!!", Seungri banged on her bedroom door later that night, "Open up!!"

 

 

"What's going on?", Bom and TOP walked up to him, they must have fallen asleep in the lounge since dinner and woke up in a startle when they heard Seungri banging like a maniac.

 

"CL!!", Seungri banged on the door again, ignoring them.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa?", Minzy came out of her room half asleep too, "What's going on?"

 

"I'm not leaving until you come out!!", Seungri shouted kicking the door.

 

 

"Seungri", Bom pulled him back but he just pulled his arm off her and hit the door again.

 

 

"You need to tell me what the hell is going on?!!", he shouted again.

 

 

"Dude", TOP pulled him back, "What happened?"

 

"Hyung!!", Seungri breathed angrily, "That yeoja!!" he pointed at her, "I'm not going anywhere until she tells me what's going on! All I'm trying to do is help her mum and she's refusing it!!"

 

 

Bom sighed, knowing exactly what CL was tryning to do, she looked up at TOP before going to knock on the door, "CL.....it's me, open up."

 

 

 

 

CL stood in the middle of her room, clenching her fists tightly, she wasn't going to give in. She shut her eyes again when she heard Seungri banging on the door loudly and ran to the window holding onto the curtains trying to get rid of the sounds.

 

 

"CL!!", she heard him shout again. 

 

"please go away", she whispered in desparation, "please."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you're like this already how are you going to survive tonight?"

 

 

 

GD walked back to the bed and laid down covering his eyes with his arm while Dara stared at him in shock. What the hell was that meant to mean?!! 

 

 

 

 

"Yah"

 

"huh?", Dara asked her feet still stuck to the floor.

 

GD pointed at the space next to him.

 

"um....no thankyou", Dara squeaked as she slowly fell to the floor, determined to spend the night there on the floor.

 

 

GD suddenly sat up leaning his elbows on the bed and stared at her, "I'll just end up carrying you to bed like always so just get in."

 

"Always?!", Dara exclaimed, "You're doing it again!! Making me sound like we've-", she stood up angrily.

 

"What? It's true", he shrugged before lying back down in bed, "You're a lot heavier than you think you know."

 

Dara squinted her eyes and shot virtual arrows at his head.

 

 

 

"I said come here", he repeated again and Dara had no choice but to drag the heavy covers to the bed. She laid at the furthest edge of the bed and laid there like a log.

 

Suddenly he supported himself on one of his elbows and leaned across reaching for her waist.

 

"OMO!" Dara nearly fell of the bed but GD just ignored her and pulled the covers off her before covering his bottom half with it and laying back down. 

 

Dara laid there holding her heart like she was having a heart attack.

 

 

"Yah come closer"

 

"NEH?!!", Dara spat out, "...closer?"

 

"Don't you want the covers too?", he asked casually.

 

"no thank you", she forced a smile.

 

"It's going to get cold", he said bluntly.

 

"Cold?", Dara asked herself as she flapped her hands to fan her face because right now she felt like she was in the Sahara dessert.

 

 

GD smirked, this was going to be interesting. He watched her fan her face like she'd just run a marathon and closed his eyes still smirking

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After it'd quietened down CL finally opened her door and walked to the kitchen to get herself a glass of water. SHe rubbed her red stinging eyes as she reached for the glass.

 

 

 

"We need to talk"

 

 

She looked up and saw Seungri standing by the door way. CL paused for a moment before putting the glass away and walked past him quickly.

 

 

"Yah!", he pulled her arm.

 

She spun around and slapped him across the face. Seungri stood there for a moment before sighing and looking straight at CL. She herself was shocked at what she just did as well and looked up at him in shock.

 

 

 

"Are you going to tell me now?", he said calmly.

 

CL looked away not knowing what to say or do.

 

"Are you scared that the doctors might not be able to help your mum?", Seungri asked.

 

CL closed her eyes and took a deep breath still not saying anything.

 

"CL, he's the best in the world, he can help", Seungri tried to explain to her.

 

"How many times have I heard that before", CL said bitterely, "We'll take your mum's case, don't worry your mum is safe with us, she'll be back to herself in no time."

 

Seungri loosened his grip on her arm now.

 

"And every single time I got my hopes high, and every single time my hopes came crashing down", she said before turning to face him, "So please leave my mum alone, leave me alone,  her not knowing she's my mum her not remembering is fine with me, I can live with that because I'll do all the remembering for her!"

 

 

CL turned to go back to her room again, but Seungri grabbed her hand again, "There's something else."

 

CL froze up slightly, but didn't turn to face him.

 

"And I'll find out what it is", he said before letting go of her hand and walking out.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"mmmhm"

 

GD suddenly felt something on his legs, he tiredly opened his eyes and looked down to see Dara's leg flung over his. 

 

"aish", he pushed her leg back and closed his eyes again.

 

 

 

"mm", after a while Dara wrapped her leg around his again.

 

"what the-", GD sat up and was about to push her leg off when he realised that the shirt she was wearing was riding up not covering her thighs anymore. Suddenly the tightening in his stomach began and he looked away.

Still looking away he reached for the shirt and pulled it down as much as he could to cover her up. Once he thought it was safe he looked back at her and sighed at her sleeping so peacefully next to him. He rubbed his chin trying to control the feeling growing inside of him.

 

 

"dammit!!", he pushed her leg off and walked to the bathroom for his first cold shower of the night while Dara was happily playing in dream land.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KYAHHHHH OPPPAAAA!!!" Minzy shouted through the phone at Taeyang.

 

"Aish! Waeyo?!!" Taeyang answered his phone gruffily.

 

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!", Minzy jumped up and down on her bed, "We've got more work to do!!"

 

"What work? With Ji and Dara?"

 

"No no!" Minzy waved her hands about, "They're a done deal, who can resist my Ji oppa's charms, one night together and Dara unnie won't know what hit her muhahahahah!"

 

"Ok, slightly awkward having this conversation with my own sister-"
 

"Whatever!! Oppa, we have two new budding couples!"

 

"Who?!"

 

"I saw TOP oppa and Bom unnie sleeping in the lounge together", Minzy informed him.

 

"Mwarago?!! No WAY!!"

 

"Yes way!!", Minzy nodded quickly.

 

"What the hell is going on here?!", Taeyang laughed.

 

"I've got more", Minzy said excitedly, "Seungri oppa and CL unnie"

 

"That I can't believe"

 

"Oppa they were having a lover's quarrel tonight, Seungri oppa came in like one of those heroes banging on unnie's door demanding he tell him what was wrong!!", Minzy explained.

 

"Daebak!!"

 

"I know, so get Daesung oppa and anyone else you can find to help oppa, this is mission is going to need more than just the two of us", Minzy said like as if this was really a top secret mission.

 

"You're the boss", Taeyang laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD finished with his cold shower and came out into the room before closing the bathroom door quietly.

 

He looked at the bed and wished he hadn't. His jaw hit the floor as Dara in her sleep stretched her arms above her, making the shirt...his shirt she was wearing go up to her navel revealing her black underwear. He just stood there as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing, Dara slowly fell asleep on her side, revealing her curves. 

 

GD gulped and shut his eyes, he raked his hair with his fingers and hit his head on the wall silently.

 

"hmmm", she mumbled in her sleep which just made him groan in fustration. He angrily opened the bathroom door and went to have his cold shower number two.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Cl", Bom crept into her room and went to lay next to CL on the bed.
 
 
 
 
CL quickly wiped her tears and turned her back to Bom not wanting her to see her like this.
 
 
 
 
"I know why you did it", Bom said softly, "And you didn't do anything wrong...I wish i was like you and could just stay away from TOP too."
 
 
 
"TOP?", CL looked at her curiously.
 
 
 
"CL....I don't know what's happening to me", Bom sighed, "I keep telling myself to not get attached but everytime I see him or Minzy or any of the YG gang I feel...like..."
 
 
"We're part of the family?", CL asked.
 
 
 
"Yeah...", Bom nodded.
 
 
 
"I know what you mean", CL said softly staring at the ceiling now, "And us three know more than anything what it's like to come from a broken family and that's why i don't want to be the reason to do it to them Bom I can't."
 
 
 
"I think it's a bit late for that CL"
 
 
 
"You think?", she sighed, "I just want to lessen the hurt we're going to give them later on."
 
 
 
"Them?", Bom asked, "What about us? Do you think we'll be ok?"
 
 
 
"We'll be more hurt than them...", CL admitted as Bom hugged her tightly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After his second cold shower, GD slowly stepped out of the bathroom, with his eyes shut he reached for the covers and when he got hold of it he flung it all on Dara to cover her exposed body. He sighed with relief when it looked safe to finally get into bed without having....those thoughts.
 
 
 
He laid down in bed and leaned his head on his arm and stared at the ceiling, the urge of looking at her was slowly getting unbearable though.
 
 
 
 
 
"hot..."
 
 
 
GD's head snapped to his left where she was sleeping and saw her trying to remove the covers off her, she pulled her arms out in her sleep and then her white soft leg came out and she placed it on top of the covers before turning to her side and facing him. 
 
 
 
 
"sh!t", he groaned trying to look away, "control dude...control."
 
 
Dara's hand slowly landed on his bare chest making GD cover his face with his hands in fustration. And if that wasn't bad enough her leg wrapped around his legs again as nuzzled close to him. GD felt her skin through the shirt rub against his skin and he clenched his jaw tight trying to even his breathing. 
 
 
Before he did something GD unwrapped her legs and stormed off to the bathroom for cold shower number 3. He might as well just  have spent the night in the bathroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
[Music: Oh my baby by Big Bang (lol listening to old big bang songs while writing this)]
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you seriously calling me right now?", Bom hissed at the phone and crept out of CL's room, "TOP it's 3 in the morning!"
 
 
"I know"
 
 
"You know do you?", Bom asked angrily as she stormed to her room.
 
 
"Bom...Park Bom"
 
 
 
"TOP...Choi TOP", she repeated sarcastically.
 
 
 
"You said you stopped believing in justice and that's why you left the academy...what happened?"
 
 
 
"Why....are you asking me about that suddenly?", Bom asked nervously.
 
 
"Just because I realised that you know a lot about me and I know nothing about you."
 
 
"Because there's nothing to tell", Bom lied as she slowly sat on her bed.
 
 
"Something must have happened", TOP said deeply.
 
 
"I just left", she lied again, "I realised that being in the police...wasn't for me."
 
 
"That's it?"
 
 
"That's it", Bom sighed.
 
 
"When you're ready to tell me you can", he said softly through the phone making Bom close her eyes as the gulity feeling pained her heart.
 
 
"....."
 
 
 
"Bom?"
 
 
"..n-eh", she stuttered.
 
 
"What's wrong?", he asked worriedly.
 
 
"..n..nothing", she tried to calm her voice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tell me something else about yourself then?", he suddenly said.
 
 
"I...like corn", she mumbled.
 
 
She could hear him laughing in the background, "Not what I was expecting but it'll do...what else?"
 
 
"...um...my favourite color is...green", she didn't know why but tears started falling from her eyes.
 
 
"uh-huh"
 
 
"I don't like it when people touch my stuff", she sniffled and wiped her tears.
 
 
"mental note got it"
 
 
"I like bread too", Bom mumbled into the reciever.
 
 
"Is that a hint for me to go buy you bread?"
 
 
"...that would be nice", she pouted sadly
 
 
She heard TOP laughing in the background again.
 
 
 
"i...really like Jay-z too"
 
 
"That's going to be harder to get than bread"
 
 
 
*knock knock*
 
 
 
"Oh I have to go someone's at the door", she ended the call and opened the door to reveal TOP putting his phone in his pocket.
 
 
 
 
"W..what are you doing here?", Bom blinked in surprise.
 
 
 
"Beer", TOP wiggled a bag of beer in front of her, "And bread", he shook the bread in front of her too, "I was already here when you said you wanted bread so I just stole it from your kitchen."
 
 
 
Bom just stood there staring at him.
 
 
 
TOP walked in and sat on the floor leaning his back on the bed, "So what else do you like?"
 
 
 
Tears started forming in her eyes again as she watched him bite the bread as well as open a can of bear. She slowly wlaked up to him and sat down by him.
 
 
She should have said get out, leave, don't get close to me and all that but instead she leaned in and kissed his cheek softly.
 
 
TOP stopped eating and looked at her, Bom looked away and sat down next to him, she leaned over him for a can of beer and drank it quietly.
 
 
 
 
TOP smiled slightly and drank his beer too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara stretched in her sleep and opened her eyes happy she got such a peacefull night sleep. She slowly sat up and saw the bed next to her empty, she sighed, again he was gone before she woke up.
 
 
Just then GD walked in with a bag, he saw her awake and looked away quickly.
 
 
 
"Why do you look so tired?", Dara asked noticing the eye bags under his eyes.
 
 
 
 
"I couldn't sleep", he muttered.
 
 
 
"Really?", Dara blinked as she got out off bed.
 
 
 
"SH!T Dara!", GD turned away.
 
 
 
"Waeyo?!", Dara stood there watching him rub the back of his neck.
 
 
 
 
"I got you some clothes and a toothbrush", he pointed at the bag on the bed still not looking at her, "Go shower and change!"
 
 
"But-"
 
 
"PLease!!", he said angrily.
 
 
 
"Ok...then", Dara picked up the bag, "have...you already had a shower?"
 
 
 
 
GD hung his head low in disbelief, has he had a shower? HAS HE HAD A SHOWER???!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Annyeong!! How is everyone doing??
 
 
Lol fustratted dragon aigoo! They're staying for a couple of days so for all those asking for a certain make out scene...you never know it might be coming your way.
 
 
Anyway a quick but a very grateful thank you to all my lovely readers (silent or not), thank you for commenting, voting, subscribing and supporting this fic.
 
 
 
Keep commenting and I'll keep updating
 
 
Love
 
 
authornim xx