Growing feelings

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't you have work or somewhere to be or have girls waiting up for you?", Bom eyed TOP as he sat down on the floor next to her, leaning his back on the sofa.

 

"Nope", he said and took the spoon off Bom's hand and ate a bit of her dinner.

 

"YAH!", she took the spoon back.

 

 

"Ack! It's still salty", he scrunched up his face.

 

"Serves you right!", she mumbled but nevertheless gave him her glass of water.

 

He took a gulp of water and grinned.

 

"What's with that look?", she eyed him curiously.

 

"Nothing"

 

"It's something alright, but I think I'm better off not knowing", she said and ate her fod again.

 

 

After a minute TOP nudged her while she was chewing. She nodded her head up as if to ask 'what' while she stuffed her face with food. TOP patted his shoulder but Bom just looked at him not understanding.

 

 

"Yah", TOP pointed at his shoulder again.

 

"Whnmfpt", she mumbled full of food.

 

 

"Aish", TOP pulled her over to him and forced her head on his shoulder.

 

Bom swallowed her food and tried to get her head up but TOP just put it back on his shoulder, "waeyo?!!"

 

"Just stay here for a minute", TOP sighed and closed his eyes.

 

"but...I can't eat", she tried to eat the food side ways but failed miserably, "TOP!"

 

"Just a minute", he repeated. Every single time she leaned on him something inside of him changed, every single time.

 

 

 

 

"It's been a minute", Bom said as she longingly eyed her dinner.

 

 

"One more minute", TOP sighed and pulled her closer to him, not wanting this feeling to go away.

 

"I thought you said my head was heavy?", she mumbled.

 

"Did I?", TOP said with his eyes still closed.

 

 

 

"Why...are we doing this?", Bom asked.

 

"It helps", TOP mumbled nearly falling asleep.

 

"With what?"

 

"Everything"

 

 

Bom clenched her jaw, not knowing what to do.

 

 

"You help with everything Park Bom", he mumbled again.

 

Bom bit her lip, she knew she had to push herself away but seeing TOP like this, not hurt or upset she didn't want to move an inch either. Her hands slowly wrapped themselves around his arm  and she closed her eyes too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WE CAME SECOND!! WE CAME SECOND!!", Dara jumped around GD while he just eyed her up like she was a lunatic "MWAHHHH! FREE DINNER HERE I COME!!", Dara kissed the envelope she was holding and ran up to GD, "Come on let's go!!", she pulled his arm and crossed the road towards the restaurant.

 

 

 

"pft...we didn't even win what's there to be happy about?", GD mumbled as she dragged him into a restaurant.

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!...oh ajhumma", Dara smiled at the same ajhumma from the competition.

 

"Oh, hello you two, come in come in!", the ajhumma pulled them to the nearest table and sat them down, "You must be hungry."

 

"I am", Dara pouted and rubbed her empty stomach, "I haven't had anything all day."

 

"Aigoo has Jiyong not been looking after you then", the ajhumma teased.

 

"The story of my life", she muttered and eyed GD who was just looking around the place instead.

 

"What would you like then?"

 

"Whatever is the easiest and fastest to cook please", Dara fluttered her eyelashes at the ajhumma.

 

"Aigoo you're that hungry, arasso arasso wait a bit ok", she smiled and left the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi sister Kim", CL bowed to the nurse as she entered her mother's ward.

 

"CL I was hoping you'd come today", she smiled back.

 

"Why? Is everything ok?", Cl asked nevously, "Omma?"

 

"She's fine, and she'll get even better now", Sister Kim said grinning.

 

"What do you mean?", CL asked again holding onto the nurse's arms.

 

"The USA doctor called today saying he wants the hospital to transfer your mum's medical history to him because he wants to take her case", the nurse said not beng able to hide her excitement.

 

 

"what...what?", CL gasped as tears formed in her eyes.

 

 

"I know!", the nurse hugged her, "I can't believe Seungri actually did it!"

 

CL suddenly froze up, "Seungri?"

 

"Yes of course who else! Didn't he tell you?", nurse Kim asked her, "He phoned up the doctor and arranged everything."

 

CL stepped back a bit..."I...don't understand...why...why would he do that?"

 

"Don't ask why CL, just be grateful that Seungri did this for you and your mum", nurse Kim smiled as she started crying too.

 

"But...I don't have the money! ANd the doctors here said it was too much of a risk to operate on her that's why-"

 

"Cl! This doctor is the best brain surgeon in the world, if he can't help your mum no one can and where finances is the issue, Seungri said he'd pay for the whole thing, isn't this great?"

 

CL just stared at her, her heart torn into half. WHy was he doing this? It was already getting hard and now he's doing this?

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara lifted the bowl high up and swallowed all its contents before sighing with happiness at her full belly while GD just stared at her in awe, how could so much food fit into that tiny frame of hers.

 

 

 

"How was that then?", teh ajhumma came to collect the plates and bowls.

 

"Ajhumma that was amazing! Please you have to give me your recipe!", Dara smiled at her.

 

"Aigoo it wasn't that good", the ajhumma blushed before turning to GD, "Jiyong...was it ok?"

 

"Neh", he smiled politely before going silent again.

 

"aish", Dara muttered eyeing him up, he could be a bit more enthusiastic.

 

 

"Ajhumma", GD suddenly turned back to her, "Where's the nearest hotel here?"

 

 

"Hotel?", Dara mouthed to herself.

 

 

"You're looking at it, I have rooms upstairs for guests", she smiled as she stacked the bowls up, "Do you want me to get a room ready for you two?"

 

"Neh if that's not too much trouble", GD politely replied while Dara tried to say something.

 

"Ok, wait a while neh", the ajhumma smiled and went to the kitchen.

 

 

 

"um HELLO!!", Dara waved her hands in front of him, "What was that?!!"

 

"What?", he asked.

 

"We're staying the night here?!! You didn't tell me that?!!", Dara exclaimed.

 

"Well I'm telling you now", he said casually.

 

"Aish this namja!!", she looked around for something she could hit him with, "I'm not staying here with you!!"

 

"You can try walking to Seoul but it'll take you a while", he said as he got up.

 

"YAH!! TAKE ME HOME NOW!", Dara shouted standing up too.

 

"You were the one that crawled into my car, so you can wait a couple of days-"

 

"A COUPLE OF DAYS?!!!", Dara exclaimed again making the other customers look at her weirdly, she bowed apologetically and turned back to GD, "a couple of days?!"

 

"I have things to do here", he said calmly, "If you want to go back there should be a bus going back to Seoul tomorrow."

 

"AISH!", she sat back on her chair and glared at him angrily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi", CL peeped through the door at her mother who was reading a kid's story book in bed.

 

"CEE!", she jumped out of bed and ran to her hugging her tightly.

 

"Hey, missed me that much huh?", CL joked as she walked her back to bed.

 

"What's that?", Minyoung caught sight of the large teddy bear behind CL.

 

"That...that is from your chingu Seungri", she smiled sadly and gave the bear to her excited mum.

 

"REALLY?! HE REMEBERED?", Minyoung jumped up and down in bed before hugging the bear tightly.

 

"You like it that much huh?"

 

"I do!! But I like Seungri chingu more!", Minyoung kissed the bear's nose.

 

 

CL's lip suddenly trembled and she looked away quickly wiping away her tear.

 

 

"Seungri chingu is the best!", Minyoung shouted as she hugged the bear again.

 

 

"Minyoungie...Seungri...don't get too close to him", she stuttered not wanting to say it.

 

"Waeyo?", Minyoung looked up at her.

 

"He....", she looked away and tried to stop the tears falling down again.

 

"Does...he not like me?"

 

"No honey no", CL turned back around and reassured her, "Of course not, he likes you...alot."

 

"Then do you think when we get our house like you promised he can come live with us?", she asked CL.

 

CL blinked at her not knowing what to say.

 

"I want to live with you and Seungri chingu neh cee?", Minyoung asked again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is your room", the ajhumma opened up the door to a cosy and warm looking room and went into the room to straighten the covers on the bed a bit more.

 

 

 

"yah...there's only one bed", Dara hissed at GD.

 

"So?"

 

"So?! SO?!", Dara raised her voice, "1 bed!", she pointed at the bed, "2 of us!", she pointed back to them.

 

"It's not like we haven't slept together before", he said casually.

 

"STOP IT!", she hit his arm annoyed by him, "You always make it sound like we've...we've..."

 

"Slept together?", he asked nonchalantly.

 

 

"I give up!", she muttered and turned away from him.

 

 

 

"Is there a problem?", the ajhumma returned to their side.

 

"No", GD shook his head, "Thank you."

 

"Ok, the bathroom is just through that door, sleep well then ok", she smiled and went out closing the door behind her.

 

 

 

"I cannot...NO I will not sleep on the same bed as you!", she shook her head.

 

"Go ask her for another room then", GD said as he put his bag onto the bed.

 

"And what have her know we're not actually a married couple?!", she sighed.

 

"Who's bright idea was that in the first place?", he muttered.

 

Dara kung-fued the thin air behind him, really wanting to kick his in real life.

 

"I know what you're doing", he said bluntly making Dara abruptly stop.

 

 

 

"But....you should have told me", she whined again.

 

 

"You know, have you ever thought about just being quiet?", GD turned around and looked at her sternly.

 

"Well if someone hadn't dragged me here then maybe I would have considered it!", Dara muttered, "I'm not usually like this! But because of SOMEONE I've become this way!"

 

GD rolled his eyes and turned back to his bag ping it now.

 

 

"I don't even have a change of clothes", she muttered and looked down at the clothes she was wearing, "ANd it's too late for shops to be open so I can't even-ACKK!", suddenly Dara was hit by a piece of clothing. She looked at it, it was one of GD's white t-shirts.

 

"What's this-YAH!", GD threw a towel over her head, "What the hell!", she pulled the towel of her head, "Why the hell are you throwing crap at me?!"

 

"Top. Towel, go have a shower first", he nodded to the bathroom door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're here?", Seungri said through the phone, "ok....I'll come out"

 

 

"Where are you going?", Teddy stopped Seungri from leaviing the room.

 

"Mianhe hyung I'll be back in abit", Seungri said as he rushed out.

 

"Girl problem for sure", se7en muttered while Kush nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cl! Is everything ok? Is your mum-", he ran outside to where CL was.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!", she asked abruptly.

 

"What do you mean?", he slowed down to a walk.

 

 

"Do you think I can't look after my own mother?!", CL asked angrily, "I've been looking after her all this time on my own so I don't need you running to save me or her!"

 

 

"What's this all about?", he reached for her but she stepped back.

 

"The doctor from America! What's that about?"

 

"You're mad about that? You should be happy, you're mum might get-"

 

"You don't understand!!", CL shook her head.

 

How was she meant to make him understand? How was she meant to explain to him that she's bloody scared out of her mind that he's becoming a part of her mother's and her life and when he finds out that she's a cop all three of them are going to end up being hurt.

 

 

"Then make me understand", Seungri stepped forward again, "Because i don't get why you're so angry."
 

 

"Seungri....please", CL stuttered as she felt tears blurring her sight, "don't."

 

 

"Don't what?!", Seungri shouted now.

 

"Don't help!!", CL shouted back. "And...please from now on stay away from my mum."

 

"CL?", Seunri blinked unable to understand, "Did...I do something wrong?"

 

CL shook her head, "No...that's the problem..."

 

"Stop talking in codes and just tell me!!", he shouted.

 

"If...if you don't stop....later...the pain will be unbearable" she stuttered as tears fell down her eyes.

 

"What's really going on?", he asked seriously sensing something wasn't right.

 

But CL just shook her head, "Just don't do anything...don't help me, don't do anything ok. I can look after my mum I can...", she nodded trying to convince herself as she turned around and walked off into the night leaving Seungri stunned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Jiyong", the ajhumma smiled as he helped close the restaurant for the night. He'd gone down while Dara was having a shower and noticed ajhumma having a difficult time cleaning up so decided to help.

 

 

"Ajhumma...", he finally spoke wanting to ask something.

 

"Neh?",

 

"Did....you know someone called Kwon...Soyeon?"

 

"Kwon Soyeon?", she repeated, "No, never heard of her. Why did she live here?"

 

"Neh, this was her hometown", GD replied disappointed.

 

"Was?...did she pass away?"

 

"Neh", he replied as he clencehd his jaw.

 

"Well in that case you're better going to the library", she said.

 

"Library?"

 

"Yes, they have records of nearly everyone that lived in this town." she informed him.

 

"Oh...kamsamida, I'll go there tomorrow then", he bowed and left her after finishing to help her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He walked into the room still deep in thought, he sat down on the edge of the bed and raked his hair with his fingers. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and the warm faint smell of lavender entered the room. GD raised a brow and looked back at the door and saw Dara walk out in just his white t-shirt, drying her hair. He couldn't help but gulp as his heart constricted and his stomach tensed up. His gaze fell down to her feet and slowly lifted up her milky white thighs to her tiny figure all the way to her face as she continued to dry her hair. 

 

She suddenly flipped her hair to the left to dry the other side of her hair when she noticed GD watching her. SHe stopped what she was doing and looked at him nervously. She slowly pulled the t-shirt that was only covering the top of her thighs down and peeped another glance at him.

 

He slowly stood up and walked towards her. In panic Dara clutched the towel close to her and edged back towards the bathroom door again. But GD kept walking towards her with his always stoic expression. He stopped in front of her as her back hit the door and his hand grabbed hold of towel. Dara grabbed the towel with both her hands now and didn't look up.

 

GD leaned in and reached his hand behind her and whispered into her ear, "That's my towel"

 

Dara's eyes widened and she instinctively let go of the towel, GD held onto it and turned the bathroom door knob and entered it, closing the door behind him.

 

Dara clutched her chest and sat on the bed flapping her hand to her face to cool herself down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes Dara finally managed to secure the bed covers around her waist to cover her legs and sat back on the bed before pulling her phone out of her jeans pocket. She played the video of GD dancing to Gangnam style and burst into laughter. 

 

 

"ahahahahahahaha he looks so funny!", she laughed to herself, wait till she showed this to everyone, the great GD is over!!

 

 

"AHAHAHAHHAHAH!", she clutched her stomach and tried to breathe at the same time. 

 

 

"aigoo...I can't...breathe...ahahahahah!", she laughed.

 

 

 

"What's that?"

 

"OHMYGOD!!"Dara fell backwards when GD suddenly appeared beside her, she looked at and gasped when she realised he was TOPLESS!! The water drops from his hair dripped onto his shoulders and trickled down his lean and tight torso making Dara's mouth dry up in no time. She looked at him casually dry his hair, his arm muscles flexing at the tiniest movement.

 

 

"...you're...topless...", she managed to stupidly mouth as her phone slipped out of her hands. Woman where is your pride?!!

 

GD raised a brow at her, "Cos you're wearing my top."

 

Dara looked down at her and realised he was right, "oh...mianhe", she gulped and looked down at the floor for her phone. She got up and went to pick it when GD yanked the covers off her waist.

 

"I need the covers too"

 

 

"OMO!!", she screamed and pulled the covers off him and wrapped it around her like a scarve.

 

"What the is wrong with you?", he said as he slowly stood up.

 

"I NEED IT MORE THAN YOU DON'T I?!!", she shouted stepping back onto her phone.

 

 

 

'oppa gangnam style...'

 

 

 

GD's eyes turned into slits suddenly as Dara gulped nervously, she accidently stepped on the play button.

 

 

"Tell me you didn't", he slowly walked to her.

 

 

Dara grabbed the phone and hid it behind her back, shaking her head repeatedly.

 

 

"Give it to me", he said slowly as he walked to her.

 

 

"no", she squeaked as she walked backwards.

 

 

"Dara I'm being serious", he said as Dara's back hit the wall. He reached his hand behind her and grabbed her hand.

 

 

"no...I'll....I'll hit you", she stuttered.

 

 

"Really?", he said not bothered as he slowly pryed her fingers off the phone one by one.

 

 

"I...mean it", she stuttered again as he leaned in close. His topless body still damp from the shower, she watched as the tiny water droplets resting on his shoulder trickled down to his torso everytime her moved.

 

"This position seems familiar", he smirked as he wrapped his other arm around her and tried to pry her fingers off again.

 

Dara took a deep breath as she remembered the night they kissed and tightned her grip on the phone, "I...know what...you're trying to do GD shi and it's not going to work..."

 

 

But it was working, because with every touch, Dara was loosening her grip on her phone.

 

 

"Why don't you call me Jiyong anymore?", he said softly as he managed to release one hand.

 

"because...you...told me not to", she pouted nervously.

 

 

"You can", he whispered husikly.

 

"huh?", she blinked.

 

 

"call me Jiyong", he looked into her eyes and smiled, "But only you."

 

That was it! She was a goner! The phone slipped out of her hands and into his, and he pushed himself off her.

 

Dara stood there like a frozen flower pot while GD deleted the video, he looked back at her and did a double take when he saw her shocked face. He smirked and walked back to her and leaned right next to her ear "If you're like this already, how are you going to survive tonight?"