Minzy's plan

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy", Taeyang whispered into his phone, "I've got some information"

 

"What is it oppa?"

 

Taeyang hid his phone away when GD and TOP walked past him, he smiled awkwardly at them making them give him a 'WTF' look. Once they disappeared he put the phone to his ear again, "Listen, GD is going somewhere."

 

"That's the info oppa?! Oppa I told you about my plan to get him and Dara unnie together cos i thought you're brainy mind could think of something productive!", she shouted at him through the phone.

 

"Wait wait", he hissed, "He's going for a couple of days!"

 

"Omo!! How do you know?!!"

 

"I saw him pack a bag earlier on babo!", Taeyang said happily, "So we need to somehow get Dara to go with him."

 

"You leave that to me oppa, just get me GD oppa's car keys arasso?"

 

"Ok", Taeyang nodded and put the phone down as GD came out of the room again.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here acting all weird?", GD asked him with furrowed brows.

 

"Oh...yah can I borrow your car?", Taeyang asjed quickly.

 

"No, I told you I need to go somewhere for a couple of days", GD said nonchalantly.

 

"Aish it's just for an hour", Taeyang said holding his hand out.

 

GD sighed and handed him the keys, "Fine but don't you dare be late!"

 

"Arasso!", Taeyang retorted and ran out of the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry I'm late", CL ran into the ward and greeted the nurses.

 

"It's ok CL, your mum is just with Seungri", the nurse told her.

 

"Neh?", she blinked back in surprise, "Seungri's here?"

 

 

She turned to the far end door and walked up to it. She peered through the window and saw Seungri reading a story to her mother. She bit her lip when it suddenly started to tremble, after taking a deep breath she opened the door slowly.

 

 

Seungri looked up at her and quickly put his finger onto his lips as if to say be quiet and then pointed at her mum who was falling asleep. CL nodded and approached them before kneeling down in front.

 

 

 

"What...what are you doing here?", CL asked softly.

 

"Mianhe...I had nothing to do today and I came up to ask you if you wanted to come but the girls said that you were out so-"

 

"It's ok", CL shook her head, "I don't mind...omma really likes it when you visit"

 

She looked down at her mother and traced the hair behind her ears and smiled sadly, "she looks so peaceful doesn't she?"

 

Seungri followed her gaze to the woman beside him.

 

"It's...the only time...I see her as my mum", CL stuttered as she blinked back her tears.

 

"CL...", Seungri reahed his arm out to her.

 

CL suddenly stood up though, "I'll go ask the nurses to help put her in bed", she wiped away a tear and turned around to leave the room.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie!!", Minzy yanked Dara into her room as she was walking down the corridor.

 

"ACKK!", Dara fell back on her bum, "Ahhhmy !"

 

"Oh mianhe mianhe but we don't have time for this!", Minzy helped her up.

 

"Why what's wrong?", Dara asked.

 

"Are you going somewhere?", Minzy asked.

 

"Just to meet up with Bom-"

 

"No you're not!", Minzy shut her up.

 

"Neh?"

 

"Unni!", Minzy handed her GD's keys but obviously didn't tell her it was his, "The white range rover in the car park, go wait in there for me arasso!"

 

"But why?", Dara asked as she was pushed out of the room.

 

"Just wait there for me, um...wait in the backseat ok and don't leave the car until I get there ok promise!" Minzy shook her slightly.

 

"ok  ok but are you going to tell me what's going on?", Dara asked as Minzy pushed her towards the front door.

 

"I just have some serious business to attend to and I want you there so please stay and wait in the car for me arasso?", Minzy pleaded.

 

"Ok then but-ACK!", Dara got shoved out of the apartment and before she could say anything Minzy slammed the door shut.

 

Dara scratched her head puzzled by her behaviour but still made her way to the car park.

 

 

After she'd left Minzy slowly opened the door and peeked out watching Dara leave, she then clasped her hands together, "Please please let this work!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for Dara, they'd promised to meet up by the headquarters and see if they could find any more information about E7.

 

"Aish! Where is that girl?!", Bom sighed in fustration.

 

 

 

"YAH!!"

 

 

Bom turned around and saw TOP walking towards her, she hid her face not wanting to be seen by him. For sure he'd ask her why she was at the HQ on her day off.

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing here?", TOP shouted as he approached her.

 

Bom pretended not to hear and walked the other way away from the HQ in hope of getting rid off him.

 

 

"I know you can hear me!", TOP shouted again.

 

Bom sighed and snapped her head back at him, "WHAT?!"

 

 

"What? Is that how you speak to your boss?", TOP teased.

 

BOm tilted her head back hopelessly before trudging her way towards him, "What do you want sajangnim?"

 

 

"You going to YG HQ?", TOP asked putting his hands in his pockets.

 

"Um....no", she lied badly.

 

"Um....ok", TOP imitated her making Bom mutter curses under her breath.

 

"I heard that", he smirked walking past her.

 

 

Bom looked around for Dara and sighed in fustration when she couldn't see her.

 

 

 

 

"Yah you coming or what?", TOP shouted back at her when he realised he wasn't following him.

 

"Where?", Bom asked pouting.

 

"To eat some proper kimchi jjigae", TOP turned back around, "And not that salt crap you forced me to eat yesterday!"

 

"MWARAGO?!", Bom gasped and ran after him, "YAH!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tae where the hell have you been? I need to go!", GD stormed towards Taeyang.

 

Just the Taeyang's phone beeped and he read the message:

 

oppa

D unnie is in the car now!

 

 

"Oh sorry G", Taeyang smiled.

 

"Where's my keys?", GD asked grabbing his bag.

 

"In your car", Taeyang said.

 

"You left my keys in my car?", GD raised a brow.

 

"Yea...I forgot sorry", he lied back.

 

"You forgot?", GD asked again.

 

"YAH! Quit with all this interrogation I feel like I'm back at a police station!", Taeyang quickly changed the subject, "Anyway where are you going? Somewhere nice?"

 

GD ignored him and flung his bag around his shoulder, "Call me if there's an emergency.

 

 

Taeyang jokingly saluted him as GD left his apartment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ajhumma I'm here", TOP rubbed his hands together and entered a tiny run down restaurant followed by Bom.

 

"Oh you're here sit sit!", a chubby ajhumma came running to him and pulled him to a chair nearby, "Aigoo look at this face! Have you lost weight again?"

 

"Neh", TOP held onto her hands, "I missed you so much I lost weight."

 

"Aish!", the ajhumma hit his back, "I've told you before your player charms won't work on me!"

 

TOP hit his chest jokingly, "My heart!!"

 

The ajhumma hit him again and turned around to see Bom standing there awkwardly.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo", Bom bowed nervously.

 

The ajhumma looked back at TOP and then Bom and then TOP again with a smile.

 

TOP looked away awkwardly and cleared his throat, "She's...just a friend."

 

"Did I say anything?", the ajhumma smiled knowingly, she turned to Bom and pulled her to the table to sit opposite TOP, "Come sit sit."

 

 

The ajhumma stepped back and looked at the two with a smile.

 

 

"Stop it" TOP said warningly to her.

 

"What?", she shrugged.

 

TOP shook his head while Bom looked at the table awkwardly.

 

"Ajhumma can you bring us some kimchi jjigae", TOP asked her, "My friend here needs to know what it should taste like-OWW!"

 

Bom kicked his leg under the table angrily, she turned back to the smiling ajhumma and smiled at her.

 

"Ok, two kimchi jjigae coming out", the ajhumma laughed and went to the kitchen.

 

 

"What was that for?", TOP rubbed his shin.

 

"For being an idiot!", Bom shook her fist at him. She then looked around the place curiously, it wasn't really somewhere she thought a gangster would go to but then again what kind of places would they go to.

 

 

"I used to work here when I was younger", TOP said as if he read her mind.

 

"oh", Bom nodded along still looking at place.

 

"I probably made more trouble then help ajhumma though", he smirked remembering the past.

 

"Probably??", the ajhumma came back with their drinks, "He did!!", she said to Bom, "He was a nuisance! I don't know why I kept him for so long."

 

"Because all the female customers came to see me that's why", TOP raised a brow and crossed his arms across his chest, "I was the kkotminam (pretty boy) of the neighbourhood."

 

The ajhumma and Bom both rolled their eyes at the same time.

 

"Wow he was a jerk even then", Bom mumbled making ajhumma laugh and TOP glare at her.

 

"Yah!", TOP leaned forward across the table, "admit it you think I'm hot"

 

 

"You little!", the ajhumma hit his head.

 

 

"Ah! AJHUMMA!", TOP rubbed his head.

 

 

"Aigoo you haven't changed a bit have you?!", the ajhumma scolded him before sitting next to him.

 

"DO you want me to change then?!", TOP argued back, "FIne from now on I'm not coming to visit you!"

 

"As if!", the ajhumma winked at Bom, "This kid won't last without me, you know when he was younger and he used to have fights with his dad he would come running to me crying his eyes out"

 

TOP looked at his hands sadly suddenly as the ajhumma continued.

 

"I'd make him a bed on the floor of this very restaurant and he'd sleep here", the ajhumma his back lovingly.

 

Bom looked up at him sadly, he really had a rough life didn't he.

 

 

"I knew from day one that good for nothing dad would bring him trouble", the ajhumma shook her head angrily, "he ruined Seunghyun's life!"

 

"Ajhumma-"

 

"You be quiet!", the ajhumma reprimanded him, "After what he did to you don't you dare take his side", she then turned to Bom, "You know his dad let him rot in jail for three years! And never once visited him!! NEVER!I was the only one that visited him", suddenly tears started coming out of her eyes, she wiped them, "I looked after him, me! Choi Lee Joon doesn't deserve a son like Seunghyun!"

 

Bom reached her hand out and placed in gently on the ajhumma's hand and squeezed it slightly. The ajhumma looked up and smiled sadly before wiping her tears away again, "Oh dear what am I doing? I'll go get you the food"

 

 

Bom watched her walk away and then shifted her gaze to TOP now and watched him quietly as he stared at his hands on the table. He looked so sad, suddenly so lonely that all Bom wanted to do was hug him and tell him that everything was ok.

Slowly Bom got up and walked to his side of the table and sat down, she edged towards him and leaned her head on his shoulder before intertwining her hands around his arm.

 

TOP slowly looked down at her and immediately felt warmth wash over him. How did she do it? Everytime she was close to him, everytime she hugged him, leaned on him he felt that warm and at peace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara slowly opened her eyes, she looked at the front seats sideways and grimaced, Minzy still wasn't here. She's thrown the keys in teh front passenger seat and had waited her for so long but she got too tired so she' scrambled into the back seat and must have fallen fast asleep.

 

*thud*

 

Dara edged forward slightly when the car drove over a bump....wait a bump? As in somone is driving the car? She opened her eyes again and slowly sat up to say something to Minzy.

 

 

 

"minzy", she mumbled scratching her head.

 

"!!" the car swiveled around slightly when GD saw Dara through the mirror.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Dara shouted as well holding onto her seat, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!"

 

"ME?!!" GD shouted back trying to control the car, "THIS IS MY CAR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!"

 

"BUT!!", Dara looked aorund the car, "but....Minzy said to wait here!"

 

"Minzy what?!!" GD asked angrily, "I said what are you doing here?!!"

 

 

"I DON'T KNOW!!", Dara whined and hit her head on teh seat, "TAKE ME BACK!!"
 

"WHERE?!!"

 

"HOME!!", Dara shouted angrily.

 

"I've been driving for 4 hours I'm not going back!!", GD said sternly.

 

"4 HOURS?!!"< Dara gasped before leaning on the window and looking at the empty countryside, "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!!"
 

"Where am I taking you?!!", GD shouted, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!"

 

 

"YAH!!", Dara scrambled onto the front seat and held onto the steering wheel, "TAKE ME BACK!!"

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!!", GD shouted pushing her back, "GET OFF!"

 

"GET ME OUTT!!", Dara screamed at the top of her lungs, she was confused, tired and didn't want to be anywhere close to him. She pulled the door handle and opened the car while the car was moving.

 

"SH!T!!", GD screeched his car to a stop.

 

 

"THANK YOU!!", Dara jumped out and slammed the car door shut before walking away.

 

 

"DAMMIT!!", GD shouted and hit the steering wheel, he looked through the mirror at Dara's back and angrily reversed his car.

 

 

 

 

 

"Get in!", GD shouted at her.

 

"NO!", Dara shouted back walking in full speed,

 

"Get in now!", GD gritted his teeth.

 

"Get lost!"

 

"We're in the middle of nowhere, you're not going to get back to Seoul on your own", GD reasoned with her.

 

 

Dara stopped and looked at the far road ahead of her and then back at GD angrily, "This is your fault!"

 

"MY FAU-...ok...I'm sorry...just get in", GD forced a smile.

 

"Are you going to take me back?", Dara asked slowly.

 

"Not today-"

 

"WHAT?!!", Dara shouted.

 

"I need to go somewhere today and after that I'll take you back ok!", GD said angrily.

 

Dara sighed and looked back at the road again.

 

 

"Dara...please", GD sighed too, "just get in."

 

 

"FIne!", Dara mumbled before getting in the car with him.

 

"Belt!", he said.

 

"I was about to", she muttered as she clicked her belt in, "....where are we going?"

 

GD didn't answer but just started the car instead.

 

She rolled her eyes and looked out the window wondering where the hell he was taking her.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD finally arrived at the place, he turned off his engine and looked at the sign in front of him. HE closed his eyes and clenched his jaw as if he was gathering the courage to go into the place. 

 

He turned to face Dara to tell her to wait here but she was fast asleep. GD took his coat off and covered her up before her hair gently. He then faced back at the gate with the sign and got out of the car closing the door lightly.

 

 

 

 

He pushed the half open iron gates and walked up along the path, as he did he looked at the blossoms falling down in front of him, he slowly reached his hand out and watched as blossoms landed on his hand. He clenched his jaw again suddenly remembering why he was here and balled his hand into a fist before walking again.

 

 

FInally he reached an open field with hundreds of gravestones standing there.

 

 

"Are you looking for someone?", the care taker walked up to him with a brush.

 

"Neh", GD bowed slightly to him, "I'm looking for Kwon...Soyeon..."

 

"Um neh", the caretaker looked at the grave yard, "Try the far left corner."

 

"Kamsamida", he bowed again before making his way slowly past through the grave stones.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

 

Dara shuddered slightly at the cold and blinked one of her eyes open, she sat up suddenly finding the seat beside her empty.

 

SHe panicked and looked around the place until she saw the Cemetery sign on the gate in front of her. SHe gasped and covered with her hand, so this is where JIyong wanted to come all along. 

 

She hesitated wondering if she should just stay in the car or not. But her heart started aching again, wanting to know if he was ok or not.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

[Music: Snowflakes by Gummy]

 

 

 

 

GD finally came to a small clearing between old gravestones and he noticed a fairly new black gravestone hidden behind a large grey one.

 

He stopped not wanting to go further knowing who's that was, but his legs slowly started moving towards it on its own.

 

 

 

He suddenly closed his eyes shut and covered his face with his shaking hands when he saw what was written on the grave stone:

 

 

 KWON SOYEON

 

     1970-2013

 

 

 

His legs collapsed and he fell onto his knees in front of his mother's gravestone. For the first time he felt close to her, he finally got to meet her, the woman that should have loved him and watched him grow into a man, he finally got to see her. 

 

He grabbed the grass in front of the gravestone and balled his hand into a fist in fustration. 

 

 

 

"why...why did you do it?...why?", he muttered with his eyes still closed, unable to look at the gravestone, "why did you do it....why did you leave me?"

 

 

 

He covered his face with his hands and hung his head low, "...omma...i've missed you...."

 

 

GD placed a palm on the floor and he helped himself stand up, he stared vacantly at the gravestone, his eyes bloodshot from wanting to cry.

 

 

Suddenly from ther corner of his eyes, he saw Dara walk up ahead of him and bow at the gravestone before walking up more and kneeling down.

 

GD blinked slightly at her, unable to comprehend what she was doing.

 

She started wiping the dirt off the stone with her bare hands and plucked the weeds growing near the stone before placing a bouquet  of white flowers in front of the stone, "There....that's better...you shouldn't come here empty handed", she said softly still cleaning the gravestone.

 

 

GD clenched his jaw wanting to cry, but he just stared at her kneeling in front of him cleaning his mother's grave. 

 

 

Dara finally turned her head and looked up at him softly, but her face fell slightly when she saw how distressed he looked. She sighed and stood up and walked up to him.

 

 

GD looked away not wanting to face her in this state but she traced her hand around his face and gently made him look at her, "you finally met her..."

 

 

He nodded looking at the ground, Dara smiled warmly and stood on her tiptoes before wrapping her arms around his body and patted his back gently, "she must be really happy she got to see you finally too..."

 

GD furrowed his brows and clenched his jaw as his first tear escaped his eye and fell to the ground by his mother's grave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo I'm so sorry i just read the comments and everyone seemed so excited to have a really fun Minzy plan on this update mianhe....but....um.....let's just say the daragon couple uhum uhum won't be going back to Seoul without spending a night there keke! until the next update byeeeeeeeee xx