Jealousy means something

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

'JIYONG'S DEAD!' 

 

Dara startled awake at the echoey voice in her head, she clutched her heart as she remembered the frightening incident she had with GD last night. After calming down she finally realised she wasn't in her room, she bit her lip remembering she'd gone upstairs to get a first aid box and had come down to dress his wound. She was planning on leaving as soon as she had bandaged him up but she must  have fallen asleep.

 

 

"idiot!", she palmed her head reprimandingly, she then did a double take at the fact that she was lying on the bed and not the floor where she'd fallen asleep. She sighed deeply, he must have picked her up and put her to bed.

 

Dara shook her head, this was getting way too confusing, one minute he's furious at her and treats her like crap and the next he does these tiny things that may not be a big deal to others but to him it is. 

 

 

"No....I shouldn't get involved, just leave Dara just leave", she muttered to herself as she flung the covers off her and got out of bed. 

 

 

 

She got as far as the hallway when she stopped in her tracks. GD was there scrubbing away the blood from the wall with a stoic expression.

 

Suddenly Dara noticed something and ran to him grabbing his hand, "You're getting the bandage wet!!"

 

GD looked at her with furrowed brows as she tried to rub the dressing dry, "You're meant to keep it dry! Otherwise you might get an infe-"

 

 

He pulled his hand off her with a serious face and stared at her. Dara realised what she'd done and sighed, she shook her  head he was never going to change, why did she even worry about a jerk like him. She glared up at him one last time and stormed out of the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That jerk!!", Dara slammed the door shut and walked into the lounge where the girls were.

 

"Unnie where have you been?", Minzy asked getting up as Dara stormed in and fell back onto the sofa.

 

"Somewhere I shouldn't have been!", Dara sighed and ruffled her hair like a maniac, "What's wrong with me?!"

 

"Ok...she needs a drink", CL leaned away from Dara slightly.

 

"At 10 in the morning?", Bom asked bluntly.

 

"No! I don't need a drink! I need a slap across the face!", Dara mumbled.

 

"What are you on about?", Minzy asked totally confused.

 

Dara sat up and looked at the girls, "You know...you know when you shouldn't do something but you have the urge to do it and then later you just regret it because you look like the stupid one?"

 

"Um....no", the girls shook their heads.

 

 

"Aish!", Dara muttered, "um...ok well I have a friend who seems to keep worrying about this guy.....yeah..."

 

The girls slowly nodded.

 

 

"Well she as in my friend shouldn't be worrying about this guy because he's kinda a big jerk so she's so stupid she keeps going back to him!", Dara flapped her hands at the end in fustration.

 

"Is this friend of yours together with this guy?", Bom asked, kind of realising she was talking about herself.

 

"No!", Dara shook her head quickly, "Definitely not!"

 

"Why doesn't she just stay away from him? I don't get it is she stupid?", Minzy asked.

 

Dara forced a smile, "I guess she is stupid."

 

"Or it could mean she likes him", CL added.

 

"Likes him??", Dara gasped, "As in likes him."
 

"What other types of likes are there?", CL raised a brow.

 

 

"No", Dara shook her head slowly and leaned back on the sofa in shock, "no...never."

 

"Well if he is a jerk she should stay away from him and not have these feelings for him", Bom said knowkingly.

 

Dara looked at her for a moment before suddenly standing up, "YOU'RE RIGHT!"

 

"Oh god!", teh girls jumped back in slight shock.

 

"I'm going to avoid that b*stard!!", Dara declared.

 

"I'm?", Minzy blinked at her.

 

"I mean SHE...SHE!!", Dara nodded before running into her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD sat on his sofa staring at his fist, he traced the dressing with his thumb and remembered how Dara glared at him before leaving this morning. He raked his hand through his hair in fustration and kicked the table in front of him making it flip over.

 

He leaned forward rested his elbows on his knees while burying his distressed face in his palms. Why could he not stop thinking about her?!! Everytime he wanted to distant himself from someone the only method he knew was to be rude to them to make them hate him but why was it that this method wasn't working on her. Well it was working on her, she was realising he really was a b*stard, but for the first time in his life he hated himself for making someone see him in that light. If it was anyone else then he wouldn't have cared what they thought, but this girl was giving him a headache by just being herself.

 

He suddenly felt someone sit beside him on the sofa, GD looked at his side and noticed TOP sitting beside him, he sighed and looked at the floor again.

 

Taeyang sat on the otherside while Seungri and Daesung helped pick up the table from the floor.

 

 

 

 

"Have you let it all out now?", Taeyang asked quietly as he leaned back on the sofa.

 

 

GD still looked at the floor not saying anything, his elbows still resting on his knees he intertwined his fingers together.

 

 

TOP leaned forward and placed his hand on GD's shoulder and shook his slightly, "I'm sorry about your mum."

 

 

GD nodded slowly as Taeyang placed his hand on his arm.

 

 

"She's gone...she's really gone", GD uttered queitly.

 

"We know", Taeyang said somberly.

 

 

 

"But we're still here hyung", Seungri said walking up to them.

 

"Yeah, and remember what we promised eachother", TOP reminded them all, "No matter what we'll follow eachother even to hell."

 

 

"We're not going anywhere" Daesung nodded, "we're always right behind you hyung".

 

 

GD clenched his jaw and closed his eyes and nodded gratefully. No matter what, they were always going to be there for eachother, they'd made that promise a long time ago but it still meant just as much as it did the day they made that promise. All 5 had been betrayed and abused so much in their past they vowed never to do that to eachother. In a sense this was the only good thing that came out of being abandoned, they found eachother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So this E7 drug is that what YG mostly deals with?", Bom asked cutting onions later that night.

 

"No, it's only recently oppas have started using it", Minzy said helping wash the dishes, "But it's strange, they don't really deal it like the other drugs."

 

Dara looked up at CL quickly and then back to her cooking.

 

 

"Why's that?", Bom asked calmly.

 

"E7 unnies is very rare, it's not like any drug you have on the streets and trust me when i say there are so many people wanting to get their hands on that stuff", Minzy said.

 

"How did YG get it in the first place then?", Bom asked again eyeing the other two girls.

 

"I'm not sure either, like I said before I try to stay far away from all this business", Minzy shook her head.

 

 

 

 

"Minzy-ah!!", they heard Daesung's voice shout out.

 

 

"NEH IN THE KITCHEN!!", Minzy shouted out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppas!", Minzy smiled brightly seeing them especially TOP, she ran to hug him but stopped in her tracks when she saw someone else stadning behind him, "...Ji oppa?"

 

 

Dara looked up and saw GD standing slightly behind the boys with his hands in his pockets. She pouted and turned back to her cooking still annoyed at him and determined to ignore him at all cost. She was going to prove to herself she had no feelings whatsoever for that jerk!

 

 

"...oppa?", Minzy stuttered hesitating to go to him, but GD walked up to her and pulled her into his embrace instead, Minzy sighed with relief and hugged him back, "...i'm really sorry oppa.."

 

GD smiled warmly at her and patted her head like the oppa he was, "don't worry about it..."

 

 

 

 

"What is that meant to be?!", TOP gasped at Bom's kimchi jjigae.

 

"What?!", Bom looked at her food, "What's wrong with it?!"

 

TOP took a spoon out and tried a bit, "ack" he pulled a face, "Yah! It's so salty!"

 

Bom snatched the spoon off him and tried a bit, "It's fine!!"

 

 

"Put some tofu in!", TOP grabbed the cut tofu on the chopping board.

 

"No!", Bom blocked him from her food.

 

"YAH! Put some of this in!", TOP demanded.

 

"I don't want to!!", Bom whined while TOP tried to push past her.

 

"It's too salty!!"< TOP complained.

 

"Stop it!!", she tried to whack him with the tiny spoon while he wrestled her to put tofu in the kimchi jjigae, "AAGHHH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"So what's cooking CL?", Daesung and Seungri walked up to her. Seungri rubbed his handswith glee and stood next to CL peering over her shoulder at what she was cooking.

 

"It's just rice", CL leaned away from him.

 

"Cool", Seungri nodded.

 

"Cool?", CL looked at weirdly, "How is cooking rice cool?"

 

"I don't know it just looks hard to make", Seungri said looking at the rice cooker.

 

CL facepalmed herself, "How did you survive all these years?!"

 

Seungri obviously offended glared at her before moving onto see what Dara was cooking.

 

 

"That smells nice Dara", Seungri smiled at her.

 

"Here try some", Dara held out a spoonful of the japchae she was cooking and held it in front of Seungri. He took a mouthful and put his thumbs up at her.

 

 

GD's eyes furrowed slightly at the sight of Dara feeding Seungri.

 

 

Taeyang with his observant eyes noticed GD looking (glaring) at Seungri as Dara fed him some more of the japchae from the cooking pot.

 

He snickered slightly and walked up to Dara too, "Dara can I try some too?"

 

"Sure...ahh", Dara put another mouthful in Taeyang's mouth. Taeyang sneaked a glance at GD who was now rubbing the back of his neck clearly in jealousy.

 

"That's so nice", Taeynag purposefully side hugged Dara just to see GD's reaction.

 

"Awh thanks Taeyang", Dara smiled oblivious to what was going on.

 

"Your future husband is really lucky", he teased, he sneaked a glace at GD again who was now clenching his jaw.

 

 

Dara blushed and tapped her red cheeks with the back of her hands at Taeyang's compliments completely unaware that GD was basically breathing fire in front of her.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa...are you ok?", Minzy asked GD, "You look red?"

 

"Huh?", GD startled, "I'm...just a bit hot"

 

Taeyang snickered trying hard not to laugh.

 

 

"Water! Water!", Minzy panicked and flapped her hands at the empty glasses beside Dara.

 

 

 

"Oh", Dara quickly poured water into a glass and took it to him, "There you go GD shi", she gave it to him without looking up.

 

 

GD blinked slightly, did she just call him GD? She must have taken it personally when he shouted at her to stop calling him Jiyong last night, but at the same time it didn't feel right now that she was calling him GD like everyone else.

 

When GD didn't take the glass from her, Dara looked up quizzically before putting the water on the table next to him and walking back to her cooking without saying a word.

 

It wasn't just GD that noticed, the whole room noticed since only Dara ever called him JIyong and now for her to suddenly call him GD meant something must have happened between the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

After dinner everyone were chilling in the lounge just chatting and joking  about but Minzy was sat there with a serious face staring at GD who in turn was staring at Dara while she was joking about with the boys.

 

 

Dara laughed and leaned on Daesung slightly as he made a joke about Seungri. GD slightly moved in his seat when Daesung's arm patted Dara's shoulder but he sat back down still not taking his eyes off her.

 

 

Slowly a smile crept across Minzy's face when she realised that the friend Dara must have been talking about earlier was herself and by the way GD was jealously staring at her laughing along with Taeyang she knew he liked her too.

 

 

"EEEEKKKKK!", Minzy suddenly burst into laughter and clapped her hands loudly jumping up and down on her seat.

 

 

"What the hell is wrong with her now?", TOP stared at her weirdly.

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Minzy fisted the air repeatedly.

 

 

 

"Uh oh", Seungri mumbled, "I know that look."

 

"What look?", CL asked looking at Minzy dancing on her own.

 

"Sh!t", Daesung mumbled, "It's the 'I've got a plan' look."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ooooohhhhh what's Minzy's plan? keke

 

thank you everyone for your lovely get well soon comments! Love you my jjang readers! xx