Oppa

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL ended the call and walked back to the girls, "Chief said he's going to get back up and they'll be at the downtown club tomorrow night."

 

Bom sat down on her bed and nodded her head, "We just need to make sure that the police get the E7."

 

"Yeah...and then we can have our lives back to normal", Dara sighed and laid back on the bed.

 

 

 

"Unnies!!", Minzy ran into their room.

 

"Yea Minzy?"

 

"Come here!", Minzy grinned and ran back to the lounge.

 

 

The girls curiously followed her to the lounge.

 

 

"TADAH!!!", Minzy pointed at the shelf Minzy had in the lounge that had pictures of her 'family'.

 

 

"What are we exactly looking for?", Dara stepped forward.

 

"This!", Minzy pointed out a picture frame of the three girls and Minzy together.

 

 

Dara picked up the frame and stared at the photo, the other two walked up to her.

 

"Minzy when did you take the picture?", Bom asked.

 

"Hehe, I had to beg daesung oppa to take it secretly", Minzy giggled, "I told you, if you need anything your best bet is Daesung oppa."

 

"But...why?", CL asked looking at the other photos, "This is for YG family thought."

 

Minzy's face fell slightly, "But...you are part of the family."

 

 

CL blinked slightly taken back, "We are?"

 

"Of course", Minzy smiled, "And family stick together."

 

The girls felt a pang of guiltiness as they stared at the photo.

 

"We look cute don't we?", Minzy asked smiling brightly.

 

Dara nodded slowly and smiled back, "We do."

 

 

 

 

*Knock Knock*

 

 

 

"Oh that must be the oppas, I asked them over for dinner, I hope you don't mind", Minzy asked.

 

 

"Oh..um...", Bom looked at the girls, "No it's ok..."

 

Minzy smiled again before running over to open the door.

 

 

 

 

"Dara...", Bom looked at the photo again, "What about Minzy..."

 

"I know, but we have to do what's right", Dara said, "We can't let the gang get away with all this."

 

Bom sighed, "I know...but still."

 

"But still nothing, we can't get attached to them", Cl reminded the two.

 

 

 

 

"I heard you liked the photo", Daesung interrupted them.

 

"Neh?!", the girls startled slightly.

 

"The photo", Daesung asked again.

 

"Oh...yeah, it's really nice", CL smiled.

 

 

"I personally told Minzy not to bother", Seungri walked up to them.

 

CL rolled her eyes and walked away to the kitchen.

 

"Hi to you too", Seungri nodded as CL walked past.

 

 

"Excuse us too", Dara nodded slightly and walked to the kitchen with Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppas!!" Minzy shouted from the kitchen, "Can you help here please!!"

 

 

Minzy huffed as GD walked in, "Oppa help unnies carry the food to the dining table!"

 

GD walked to the counter and started to pick the food trays up as Bom and CL walked out of the kitchen with Minzy.

 

 

 

"ouch", Dara groaned silently, she tried to shrug the pain of her shoulder before trying to carry the large bowl of rice. 

 

"Leave it", GD muttered before carrying the bowl with one hand.

 

"It's fine", Dara pulled it back angrily, "I can manage."

 

GD looked at with furrowed brows.

 

"I said I can!", Dara said as she tried to pick another plate up but had to put it down because of the pain in her arm, "oww."

 

GD sighed quietly before picking up the bowl again, "You could have just said thank you and let me help you."

 

"Help me?", Dara blurted out, "How? By asking me to shoot a guy dead?"

 

 

GD looked at her for what felt like forever, Dara nervously looked away, she grabbed the bowl back and walked out of the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara placed the bowl in the middle of the table and sat by Minzy.

 

 

GD followed her quietly and sat next to the boys.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa this is for you", Minzy placed a bowl of kimchi soup in front of TOP.

 

TOP kissed the top of Minzy's head before trying the soup.

 

"How is it?",Minzy asked.

 

TOP made a scrunched up face and shook his head.

 

"Waeyo?!", Minzy grabbed his spoon and tried to spoon, "YAH Oppa It's fine!!"

 

TOP laughed and ruffled her hair. He took another spoonful of the soup and looked up to see Bom watching him curiously, he furrowed his brows and tilted his head up slightly. 

 

Bom blinked slightly and looked away. How can someone so brutal and cold be soft and warm at the same time?

 

 

 

"Oppa hmm try this", Minzy fed a spoonful of food to GD.

 

GD shook his head but Minzy insisted, he sighed and opened his mouth for her.

 

"It's good isn't it?", Minzy asked as he nodded, "I think I should start a restaurant."

 

 

 

Dara sighed and smiled sadly as faint memories came back to her.

 

 

 

'Oppa, have a bit of this', Dara put a spoon full of rice in front of her oppa's mouth.

 

'You have it', her oppa shook his head and nudged the spoon back to her.

 

'Ah oppa listen to your sister', Dara pouted, 'I made it especially for you.'

 

'Aigoo who can say no to you when you make that face...arasso' her oppa opened his mouth and ate the food, 'Hmm yummy.'

 

'It is isn't it?!', Dara clapped her hands excitedly, 'Ah should I open a restaurant instead of becomig a cop?'

 

 

 

A single tear fell from Dara's eyes as she remembered her brother.

 

 

"Dara unnie", Minzy called out quietly when she noticed Dara.

 


Dara snapped back to reality, she looked up and noticed everyone looking at her.

 

GD furrowed his brows when he saw more tears trail down her cheeks.

 

She nervously and quickly wiped her tears away, "Excuse me...", she abruptly got up and walked out of the apartment.

 

 

"Waeyo...unnies what wrong with unnie?", Minzy asked Cl and Bom who were about to run after her.

 

"I don't know", Cl sighed, "I'll go check her."

 

"No", Bom stopped her, "I think we should give her some space...I think I know what it is."

 

"What?", Minzy asked.

 

Bom looked around slightly, "I think...she misses her oppa."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

[Music: Don't you remember by Adele]

 

 

 

 

 

Dara ran downstairs and out of the hotel, she slid down the wall and buried her head in her knees.

 

"o...oppa...", she sobbed quietly.

 

 

 

'"Who was that guy?"

 

Dara rolled her eyes, "Oppa, he's just a friend from school."

 

"He didn't look like a friend?"

 

"Oh really, what did he look like then?", Dara sighed at her brother's protectiveness.

 

"Like someone who wanted to be more than friends", her brother glared at the guy walking down the street.

 

"Oh god oppa!!"

 

"Promise me, if you like a guy you have to get my permission first!"

 

"What?!", Dara exclaimed, "What so you can get rid of them?!"

 

"Hey, i just want the best for my little sister", her brother hugged her.

 

"Fine you find a guy that's perfect for me then", Dara teased.

 

"Not possible"

 

"Neh?"

 

"No guy on this planet will ever be good enough for you", her brother said seriously.

 

"Should I die a spinster then?", Dara laughed.

 

"I'm being serious here, when I walk you down the aisle-"

 

"Um the dad walks the daughter down the aisle oppa-"

 

"I don't care, I'm walking you down the aisle, if you have to leave me then I'll be the one giving you away."

 

"Oppa, you make it sound like after I get married we'll never see each other, do you think I'd ever leave you."

 

Her oppa smiled brightly, "You're right, we'll always be together."

 

"Of course oppa, what would I do without you?", Dara smiled and kissed her oppa's cheek.

 

 

 

 

"oppa...you said...we'd always...be together...", Dara sobbed on her knees, "you...promised..."

 

 

 

 

 

"Here"

 

 

Dara stopped crying and looked up to find GD with a handkerchief in his hand. Dara quickly wiped her tears and stood up and looked away.

 

 

 

"You miss him?"

 

 

Dara looked back at him in confusion.

 

"The girls told me...", GD looked at the ground.

 

 

Dara felt her lip trembling again as she tried to hold the tears back, "I......miss him."

 

 

"He must have been a good guy then", GD said quietly.

 

 

Another tear fell from her eye and she nodded slowly, "He..he was..."

 

She hung her head low and started crying again, "My...oppa...was really great....really...."

 

 

GD sighed, he reached for her shoulder but stopped before he could touch her. He hesitated before curling his hand into a fist and putting it back by his side.

 

 

 

 Dara suddenly leaned her head on his shoulder and covered her face with her hands and started sobbing.

 

GD froze slightly, he looked down at the girl crying her eyes out on his shoulder. His hands reached out to arms but he stopped himself from touching her again.

 

 

"i...miss him....", Dara cried, "I...really miss him."

 

 

GD sighed, and this time he placed his hands on her arms and patted her gently as she continued to cry.