Shoot him

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Bom, are you girls on the way?"

 

Bom blinked twice and furrowed her brows, "TOP?"

 

"Who else would it be?", TOP replied.

 

"How..how did you get my number?"

 

"Why wouldn't I have your number?", he asked slightly impatiently.

 

"That's not what I asked", Bom said bluntly.

 

"I'm your boss why would I not have it?"

 

Bom huffed, he was never going to answer her, "We're on our way."

 

"Good you have 2 minutes to get here"

 

"2 minutes but-...hello...hello??", Bom gritted her teeth angrily and stared at her phone.

 

 

"Was that TOP oppa?", Minzy asked.

 

Bom nodded and shoved her phone back in her pocket, "What is it with your oppa answering every question with another question?!"

 

Minzy snickered and shook her head, "You know unnies, since you've been here my oppas talk so much more!"

 

"Talk? I think talking and arguing are two completely different things", Cl pointed out.

 

"Either way, it's just nice seeing them more lively", Minzy giggled, "Ah...Bom unnie...did TOP oppa say GD oppa was there too?", she wiggled her brows at Dara.

 

Bom and CL couldn't help but giggle along.

 

Dara shook her head, "I don't even know why this rumour even started"

 

"Um...it started when he carried you home bridal style!", Minzy cooed and giggled with the other two.

 

"Seriously you two too!", Dara glared at Bom and CL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why does everyone keep looking at me?", Dara walked along the corridor with the other girls. People kept eyeing her up and down and giggling and running away.

 

"I may have said something", Minzy admitted quietly.

 

"What?", Dara asked.

 

"Just...you know...you and oppa...", Minzy grinned

 

"Seriously?!!", Dara exclaimed as they got to the office door. She sighed heavily at the three grinning girls and knocked angrily at the door.

 

 

"Come in"

 

 

"After you madam!", Dara glared at Minzy as she opened the door for her.

 

"Thank you sister in law", Minzy giggled and ran in.

 

"YAH!", Dara ran in after her but stopped in her tracks when she saw Minzy had gone to stand behind GD. Dara cleared and bowed slightly to everyone.

 

"Oppa we're here", Minzy said hugging GD.

 

"Hm", GD nodded.

 

 

Minzy wiggled her brows at the boys who winked back at her. 

 

 

GD looked up at the girls and cleared his throat, "Sit."

 

The girls nodded and sat down.

 

 

"Ani ani", Teddy ran up to Dara, "You sit here", he pulled Dara's chair right up to Jiyong's desk.

 

"Neh?", Dara blinked slightly.

 

"YAH!", GD threw a book at Teddy who just laughed.

 

 

Dara and GD looked at each other and then at the same time cleared their throats and looked away.

 

 

 

"Minzy", TOP said still smiling "Gummy noona wanted to see you."

 

"Really?", Minzy asked, "Ok I'll go see her then."

 

Minzy went to pull the girls with her but Taeyang stopped her, "LEave the girls here."

 

"Ok", Minzy said slowly eyeing the guys before leaving the room.

 

 

 

"What was it you wanted to see us about?", Bom asked the boys.

 

"We wanted to properly brief you about Minzy", Daesung said as he sat down on a chair, "As her bodyguards you need to know what to expect."

 

"Thanks for yesterday", Taeyang continued, "If you girls hadn't reacted as fast as you did, it might have been a different story."

 

The girls nodded along as TOP handed them files.

 

"These are the files on every single gang in Seoul", TOP said, "And every single one of them want their hands on Minzy."

 

"But why?", CL asked.

 

"You're part of YG now, and after yesterday when you girls saved Minzy we know we can trust you", Taeyang continued, "We won't tell you everything but the things you do need to know you'll find out as time goes on."

 

"We have something they want", Seungri added, "That's why they want Minzy, to blackmail us to give it to them."

 

Dara eyed the girls quickly, she knew it was the E7 drug, "What is it that they want?"

 

Seungri looked up at TOP who stood up and cleared his throat, "You don't need to worry about that, all you need to know is that it's very precious and they'll do whatever they can to get their filthy hands on it."

 

"As in take Minzy hostage", Bom nodded.

 

"Exactly", TOP agreed, "Just like yesterday...that's why I need to know you three can protect Minzy no matter what."

 

"We will", Cl said.

 

 

"Even if it means kill someone?", GD finally spoke up.

 

 

Silence filled the room afterwards, the girls froze up at the question.

 

 

"Yesterday, I shot someone for you", TOP said to Bom, "What happens when I'm not there?"

 

Bom looked up at him slightly scared of the prospect, "I'll...I'll shoot them myself."

 

TOP furrowed his brows and looked at her, "That didn't sound very convincing."

 

"This is YG, we don't hesitate, we don't give second chances and have no mercy when it comes to people who betray us or try to hurt us", Taeyang stepped forward, "Do you girls understand what we're trying to say?"

 

 

The girls slowly nodded along however much they hated the thought.

 

 

"Good then", TOP said throwing a gun to Bom.

 

Bom caught it and looked at him in confusion, "What's this?"

 

TOP nodded to Young deuk and the latter left the room for a moment before bringing in a blindfolded man.

 

 

Bom stood up suddenly in shock, TOP wasn't going to make her do what she thought right? "Please...don't"

 

 

CL and Dara slowly stood up and backed away from the man.

 

 

"This is the head of the gang that tried to kill Minzy and you three last night", GD said from behind his desk.

 

 

"You said you'd shoot right?", TOP asked Bom.

 

Bom started taking deep breaths as she stepped back with the girls, not wanting to be anywhere near the boys or the beaten up man.

 

 

"So shoot", TOP said stoically.

 

"Shoot?", Bom gasped at him, "You want me to shoot him?!"

 

 

"Is this some kind of test again?", Dara asked, "You can't be serious."

 

"I don't joke about traitors", GD said nonchalantly.

 

 

"Bom shoot him" TOP ordered.

 

Bom watched the man who was half unconcious and heavily beaten up. No matter what the reason, even if the girls were undercover, they didn't have the heart to kill someone like that.

 

"NO!", CL stepped forward and took the gun from Bom's hand and threw it on the floor.

 

"I'm sorry!", Dara walked to the guys and bowed slightly, "But we're not gang members, we're bodyguards! If there is ever a situation where Minzy is in danger then I will do whatever it takes it save her, even if it means killling  someone, but I will...no... we will never shoot someone just for the hell of it!"

 

Dara picked up the gun from the floor and slammed it angrily on GD's desk before turning back and grabbing the girls to leave the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri scoffed silently, "What use are they to us if they can't even shoot a guy?"

 

GD stared at the gun on his desk, TOP saw him and went to pick the gun up.

 

"What are you thinking?", TOP asked GD.

 

GD looked up at him, "Nothing...what do you think about them?"

 

TOP looked at the gun, "Let's keep them around for a bit longer...it's getting quite fun."

 

"You think this is for fun?", GD reminded him.

 

"They're doing their job aren't they?", TOP said.

 

 

"Hyung what about him?", Young don pointed at the gang boss.

 

"What about him?" TOP asked approaching him, "Take him out and finish him off."

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Were they actually asking us to kill that guy?!!", Dara shouted as she kicked the ground outside.

 

Bom sat down on the bench and covered her face with her hands, "I don't think I can do this anymore."

 

Cl sat down next to Bom, "I know...but we need to do what we came here to do."

 

"And what if along the line we have to kill someone?!", Bom asked, "Today we got away, next time we might not!"

 

Dara sighed and leaned against the wall.

 

"We're not bloody gang members dammit!! Sooner or later they're going to find out!", Bom muttered quietly.

 

 

 

 

 

"No, we're doing the transaction tomorrow night..."

 

 

 

The girls froze and listened to someone talking on the phone inside.

 

 

 

 

"Yes the bosses will be there, we'll have the sample of E7 and make the deal tomorrow night at our downtown club."

 

 

 

 

 

The girls waited for the guy to go back into the building before they started speaking again.

 

 

"Did he say E7?", CL asked.

 

"Yea, if we can get our hands on it", Bom said, "Then all this will be over right?"

 

"Whatever happens we need to be there tomorrow night", CL said with furrowed brows.

 

"Call Chief and let him know they're making the transaction tomorrow night", Dara said to Bom and CL, "If the guys are going to be there, we'll catch them red handed there and then."

 

Bom and CL nodded and the girls went back into the building to play their undercover parts.