Dating?

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

"Come on!!", GD pulled Dara off the floor and wrapped his arm around her waist to support her. 

 

"Ahh", Dara winced in pain, she traced her arm up his chest and grabbed his collar to help her stand up. 

 

GD looked at where her hand was and then looked at her, Dara looked up a the same moment, her eyes fluttered slightly and she loosened her hand on his shirt, but GD grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his neck before picking her up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Young don deal with them and any survivors take them in got it!", GD ordered Young don on his way out of the club.

 

"Neh sajangnim!", Young don nodded as he opened the car door for Dara.

 

GD placed Dara in the passenger seat before running to the otherside and getting into the driver seat.

 

 

"Seatbelt!", GD ordered her as he started the engine.

 

"Ahh!", Dara cried out again when she tried to reach for the belt.

 

GD growled under his breath and leaned across to do the belt for her. Dara took a deep breath as he reached across, her eyes betrayed her again as they fluttered up towards his face. GD quickly did her belt and started the engine.

 

 

 

 

"Taeyang!", GD spoke into the phone as he drove, "What the happened?!!"

 

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were from some small gang, otherwise they'd never be stupid enough to target us there", Taeyang said.

 

"Dammit! Find out everything you know about the gang by tomorrow! How's Minzy?!", GD asked anxiously, "Is she hurt?"

 

"No she's fine! We'll meet you and Dara back at the apartment!"

 

"Ok!", GD hung up and raked his fingers across his hair.

 

 

 

"Jiyong...shi? Is Minzy ok?", Dara asked.

 

GD nodded and gripped his hands on the steering wheel.

 

 

"Thank god", Dara sighed, "Ahh", she winced in pain again. She tried to look at her shoulder with difficulty, when she couldn't grabbed the torn part of her shirt and ripped the sleeve off.

 

 

"Y..yah", GD looked at her and then back at the road again, "What are you doing?!"

 

 

"Just a moment", Dara said, "It really hurts, I think I'm bleeding!", she ripped the shirt even more and tried to bandage her shoulder herself.

 

 

GD looked at Dara ripping her shirt in front of him in shock, he swivelled the car and stopped it by the road sharply.

 

 

Dara fell slightly forward but she managed to stable herself, "Why...why are we stopping?"

 

GD glared at her before getting out of the car, he slammed the door and then walked around to the otherside.

 

 

Dara watched him walk to her side and open her car door in confusion. GD leaned in and placed his hand on Dara's bare shoulder, he furrowed his brows and scanned her shoulder.

 

"It's not bleeding", he muttered still intently looking at the red bruised patch on her shoulder.

 

Dara's eyes widened as he traced his thumb across her shoulder, she felt the same sharp feeling in her heart again and the tightening in her stomach.

 

"And you haven't dislocated it", GD said stoically, "It's going to be painful and probably bruise though."

 

Dara nodded slowly still looking at him.

 

 

"You dropped your gun when he told you to", he said again still examining her bare shoulder.

 

Dara gulped slightly and looked away.

 

"You also said freeze", he said again.

 

Dara froze up and tried to think of an excuse.

 

"Either you watch too many action movies or you've come across the police a bit too much", GD said nonchalantly.

 

"Yeah...something like that", Dara managed to mumble nervously.

 

GD smirked slightly suddenly, "You should have done the same WWE move you did on me on that guy."

 

"Neh?", Dara blinked.

 

GD looked up at her and smiled slightly. Dara's eyes grew wide, was he smiling? Was he actually smiling?

 

GD got up, he took his jacket off and placed it around Dara before getting back into his seat and starting the car. 

 

Dara furrowed her eyes and looked at him in confusion, there was something about this guy that she'd never noticed in anyone else...whether it was somehting good or not she didn't know. But there was definitely something different.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here Minzy ah", CL handed Minzy a glass of water.

 

"Thanks unnie", Minzy said as she took the glass of water.

 

"TOP, this is the second time gangs have targeted Miinzy", Gummy said as she sat next to Minzy, her hair, "We've got to do something about it."
 

 

"I know", TOP nodded and sighed, "I'll sort it out."

 

 

"This is why we wanted you to stay at home", Taeyang kneeled in front of Minzy.

 

"Oppa don't start", Minzy sighed as she sipped her water.

 

"I know you don't like it, but it's for your safety", Seungri sighed.

 

"Nothing happened to me", Minzy said, "The unnies saved me."

 

 

The guys sighed, there was no getting around Minzy.

 

"If Dara unnie hadn't seen the guy, then I would probably be in a coffin right now-"

 

"MINZY!", Gummy shouted, "Don't ever say that again."

 

"I'm just saying unnie", Minzy pouted.

 

Gummy took a deep breath to calm herself down, she turned to Bom and CL and thanked them, "Thank you so much for not letting anything happen to her."

 

Bom and CL looked at each other awkwardly, "Well...we were just doing our jobs."

 

"I'm glad Minzy chose you girls", Gummy smiled.

 

 

"What's there to be glad about? If it wasn't for me, CL would have a bullet through her head as we speak", Seungri shrugged.

 

"I told you I was doing fine on my own!", CL said through gritted teeth.

 

"What fine?!", Seungri stepped up to her.

 

"As in I could have kicked his on my own", she stepped forward.

 

 

 

Bom backed away from the group a bit and walked to the kitchen for some water. 

She poured herself a glass of water, but instead of drinking it she stared at the glass remembering the night's event instead.

 

 

 

"Are you going to drink that?"

 

Bom startled and looked up to find TOP leaning by the door way.

 

TOP walked up to her and stood on the otherside of the table, with his arms crossed across his chest.

 

Bom took a hold of the glass but realised her hand as shaking, she looked up at TOP who noticed her hand and furrowed his brows. She placed the glass back on the table and hid her hand behind her back.

 

 

 

"Were you scared?", he asked seriously.

 

Bom looked away and didn't answer.

 

"Because stuff like that happens pretty much everyday for us", TOP stated.

 

Bom nodded quickly still not looking at him.

 

"If you can't handle it then-"

 

"I can!", Bom said quickly, "...I can..."

 

TOP looked at her for a long moment not saying anything until he finally nodded and turned back around.

 

 

 

"You....", Bom blurted out before he reached the door.

 

TOP turned back to face her.

 

Bom gulped and looked at him curiously, "you...shot a guy today..."

 

TOP nodded.

 

"You...didn't even hesitate...", Bom stuttered. She was a police officer, she'd shot people, criminals before, but never with the intention to kill them. But with TOP he shot straight for the guy's head, not bothered that he was about to take a  life away.

 

 

"Did you want me to hesitate?", TOP raised a brow.

 

"Neh?"

 

TOP walked back to Bom, "If I had hesitated, you would have been dead instead of him."

 

"But...do you-"

 

"Feel anything?", TOP asked, "No."

 

"No?", Bom asked in shock.

 

"He was after my sister and he was going to shoot you", TOP said seriously, "I'd rather have him dead than you."

 

Bom blinked slightly and nodded slowly as TOP made his way back to the lounge. Bom watched him walk away, surely a guy who doesn't feel anything when he kills someone is the bad guy right? That was her job, to catch bad guys....but what happens when the bad guy saves your life...is he still the bad guy then?

 

Bom shook her head and walked back into the lounge where CL and Seungri were still at it.

 

 

 

 

"Seriously, I could kick your in anything!", CL laughed.

 

"Did you just call me an ?!", Seungri gasped, "I'm your boss!!"

 

"I said your not you're an !!", CL retorted, "But if you think you're an then that's fine with me!"

 

"This yeoja-"

 

 

 

"OH MY GOD!", Minzy gasped suddenly.

 

 

The others looked at where Minzy was gaping at, they all turned and saw GD entering the apartment with Dara in his arms.

 

 

Daesung slapped himself, "This is a dream."

 

Taeyang and TOP stepped forward and eyed GD and Dara up and down in shock.

 

The girls blinked and rubbed their eyes in confusion.

 

"Did I hit my head at the club?", Minzy mumbled, "Cos I'm seeing things!!"

 

 

 

GD walked in and gently placed Dara onto the sofa.

 

"ahh", Dara winced when she tried to move her shoulder.

 

"Don't move it", GD said as he placed a hand on her arm.

 

 

 

Seungri palmed his mouth, "he's..touching her..."

 

 

 

 

"It hurts though Jiyong shi", Dara sighed at him.

 

 

 

"Jiyong shi?!!", Gummy and Minzy mouthed together.

 

 

 

"That's why I'm saying not to move it", GD said stoically, he then turned to Seungri, "Go get water for Dara."

 

Seungri stayed there staring at them in shock.

 

 

GD looked at him, "YAH WATER!"

 

"Huh? Neh", Seungri nodded and ran to the kitchen.

 

 

GD sighed and got up to walk to Minzy, he kneeled in front of his sister, "Hey...you ok?"

 

Minzy just stared at him with hanging.

 

 

"Minzy?", GD shook her slightly, "Are you ok?"

 

"oppa...", Minzy mouthed slowly.

 

"Hm?", GD mumbled casually.

 

"Are you...and...dara unnie...dating?", Minzy blinked at him.

 

 

GD looked at her for a moment as if not understanding the question and then furrowed his brows, "mwarago?"

 

 

"Ani...", Minzy looked at Dara who paying attention to her shoulder, "You...carried unnie?"

 

GD sighed and stood up, "I'm going down."

 

 

"Oppa!", Minzy grabbed his arm, "Why aren't you denying it?"

 

"Cos there's nothing to deny!", GD growled.

 

 

Dara looked up now and noticed everyone staring at her now, even Cl and Bom, "....waeyo?"

 

 

"Unnie!", Minzy started to grin, she ran up to her and sat down with her, "I knew it!!"

 

"Huh?", Dara looked at her and then the others, "Knew what?", she took the drink from Seungri and took a sip.

 

"You and GD oppa are dating!", Minzy nudged her.

 

"PFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!", Dara spat the water out of , and started to choking.

 

 

"Aigoo...there's nothing to be embarassed about unnie", Minzy giggled as the others snickered.

 

"But....huh? No!", Dara shook her head while GD sighed in fustration.

 

 

"I thought oppa would like you after you kicked his at the audition-"

 

"YAH!", GD growled.

 

"Jees so sensitive when it comes to Dara unnie", Minzy sighed.

 

"What the !", Jiyong growled, "There's nothing going on!", GD grabbed TOP, "Yah! Help me out!"

 

"This is your personal business", TOP shook his head and stepped back.

 

"Oppa!", Minzy giggled and wiggled her eyebrows at GD.

 

"Minzy!!", Dara tried to pull Minzy back.

 

"Congrats GD!", Gummy chimed in laughing.

 

GD took a deep breath and glared at them all before storming out of the apartment.

 

 

 

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!", the YG gang started laughing and hi-fiving each other, while Dara, CL and Bom watched them in shock. Was this the same brutal YG gang that everyone feared?

 

 

"Ahaha!", Minzy giggled as she sat back next to Dara, "Mianhe unnie."

 

"But-"

 

"We don't really ever get the chance to tease GD oppa, but now thanks to you we've got something ahahahah!", Minzy laughed and hi-fived Daesung.

 

"Daebak!", Daesung laughed, "I guess GD's met his match!"