Takeda says what?!

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

 

The light filtering through my window blinds danced across my eyelid as it slowly teased me awake. I struggled to sit up with my eyes still closed and sat on my bed for a moment, still in a daze. Mumbling something incoherent, I swung my legs over my bed, climbed off, and crawled to the bathroom.

Slapping my hands down on the counter, I pulled myself up and proceeded to splash water in my face, making myself surface completely to consciousness.

“It’s 6:00…”

I stared at the clock.

6:00.

“CRAP!”

 I had thirty minutes to cook breakfast, get ready, and be at school.

Halfway out the bathroom door I froze, remembering the events of yesterday. Odagiri…!

Thinking back on my rash actions, I couldn’t believe that I had let a guy stay at my house. I sneaked past my bedroom and caught a glimpse of him still sleeping innocently on my bed.

I cooked a rather American breakfast consisting of eggs, toast, and added a Japanese dish of stir-fried noodles. Eating half of the meal, I saved the other portion in the rice cooker and left a note for Odagiri telling him where his breakfast was located. Pleased with the way things were, I contently left my apartment, locking the doors behind me as I went, and dashed to school, slamming open the classroom door.

I sighed in relief when I saw that Yankumi wasn’t there yet and slid down in my seat, catching my breath.

“Why the hurry?” Takeda asked me.

I shrugged, the wind still knocked out of me.

The rest of the gang filed into the classroom slowly, joking around with each other. When Yabuki finally arrived, I couldn’t make myself look him in the eyes knowing that I helped and housed his enemy.

Odagiri isn’t the type to do something that rash without an explanation.

And I am determined to force that reason out of him, no matter what it takes. 

Yankumi rushed into the room like she always does, apologizing for being late. The lessons flew by and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I caught Yankumi on her way out and pulled her aside, explaining about how Odagiri was staying with me at the moment. 

"You're a girl..." She stated obviously. 

"..." I glanced down at my body. 

"And he's a guy!" She squealed. 

Ah. That's what she meant? And I thought she was insulting my figure...

"He's injured to the point that he couldn't try to me even if he used all of his power," I rolled my eyes at the thought. 

"Good." She nodded thoughtfully. 

"Yankumi, we need to get Yabuki and Odagiri to make up!"

She patted my shoulder. "I already have a plan for that! Get him to come to school and leave the rest to me," she winked. 

Oh boy. 

I turned around the corner and ran into Takeda. 

"You little eavesdropper-!" 

He looked nervous and started stammering. "Go-go-gomenasai!"

I stared him down. "If you tell Yabuki anything that you just overheard," I threatened, "you'll be sorry."

He held up his hands defensively. "I want Odagiri back too!"

Eh?

 

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry about the short update... but i thought a short update would be better than no update (: 

And GUESS WHAT? School's finally out! 

Which means.. hopefully.. MORE UPDATES!

But sadly I start summer school on the thirteenth >.<

Thanks to everyone who reads this! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOO MUCH! 謝謝~

我愛你們 <3