The Idiot Blabbers His Big Mouth; FIGHTING!

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

Your POV! 

 

He’s offering to tell me where Yuuki is and then me.

Or I just get .

 

My mind raced as I considered the options, which weren’t all that bright. I was getting either way. Unless I somehow magically manage to…

 

Kick his sorry and make him beg me for forgiveness while telling me where Yuuki is.

 

Hm.

 

“How is she?” I needed to buy time. If Sho comes, there’s a chance that the two of us can con this idiot into revealing her location without me getting .

 

“She adjusted to the life of a e fairly well,” Kazuki smirked, making my insides boil with anger. Seeing my reaction, he continued on. “The Kyosodan’s leader took a great liking to her and bought her to be his personal ‘maid’ not too long ago, actually.”

 

So maybe I didn’t need Sho’s help. This idiot blurted out the information without me even trying.

 

“She lives with him now?” I gasped, trying to fish for more.

 

“Of course. I visited once,” Kazuki smiled. “She is very nice.”

 

This bastard is SO going to get hurt.

 

“You son of a ake mushroom,” I hissed between clenched teeth.

 

His hand s out and brushed against my thigh. “I’m sure you’re much nicer than she is though.”

 

Shaking off his repulsive touch, my hand swung out and connected solidly against his jaw, causing him to lurch backwards and fall against the sharp edge of the table. He slowly stood up, rubbing his already-bruising jaw, his eyes glittering darkly with anger.

 

I shrugged. He asked for it.

 

“Oh! Right! There was something I wanted to ask you about!” I suddenly remembered his creepy calls.

 

My abrupt exclamations made him forget about his anger. His face went from dark thunderclouds to a happy and chipper bright sky. He was seriously an idiot. “What?”

 

“Your creeper calls. What was that about?”

 

His face burst into laughter, something I had never seen before. “Oh those?”

 

I nodded, feeling absolutely lost. Why was this idiot laughing?

 

“Those were calls I made when I was drunk.”

 

… what?

 

“You called me and acted like a total creeper because you were drunk?” I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to smack myself in the forehead.

 

“Yeah. At least, at first they were when I was drunk. But then it became kinda funny so the last call I made was when I was sober… Did I scare you?” His face lit up like a little kid.

 

“You scared the freaking balls out of me! Then what was the ‘nine days until the hurricane strikes’ thing about?”

 

His face fell. “Oh right. That part’s true. You have to wait and see. It’s… seven days now, right?”

 

I lost track of the days. This idiot is making my head hurt so badly…

 

“How about you tell me what the ‘hurricane’ is now so that I don’t have to worry about it?”

 

He paused to think, his evil side returning again. “Nope. Anyway, enough idle chitchatting. Let’s get down to business. And since you punched me, I suppose I shouldn’t give you a choice. We’re doing things my way now.”

 

Nope. Not happening. I’m too young to get . I punched him again. And he fell. Again.

 

“Stop doing that!” He whined, lying sprawled out across the floor.

 

I crouched down beside him. “Either you bring Yuuki to me, or I’ll make sure that you’re in so much pain, you won’t remember tomorrow.”

 

In one swift motion he grabbed my leg and flipped me over my head. I landed on my feet, surprised by his speed.

 

He’s threatening me; I’m threatening him.

 

May the best fighter win.

 

Which would me be, hands down.

 

Let the fight begin. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: *bows deeply* SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG! *bows deeply again*

School's finally letting up on us now that the first sixweeks is over [our grading period goes by six weeks]

When I went back to try to write more for this story, I was so totally confused. I have no clue where I was going with this...

I'll figure it out somehow, haha.

Please check out my new fanfic that I completed-but-have-to-finish-posting?(: 

Forbidden Kiss