CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEPER

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

 

I rose to my feet instantly, knocking the chair over onto the ground. Seiji leaped up and caught my shoulders, trying to calm me down before I went berserk. Muttering under my breath, I slowly sat down again, my eyes flashing with fury.

 

“We can’t get the police involved if she’s really in a brothel,” Grandfather stated thoughtfully, frowning at the thought.

 

“Why?”

 

“If the police break into the brothel, the girls who are forced to work there will be caught and get in trouble since they’re committing a crime,” he exhaled a long breath.

 

“Then we need to find a way to get those pimps caught… and for Kyosodan to be punished and the girls to be freed,” I hissed, rising to my feet once more.

 

“So let’s plan this out carefully. The Kyosodan are not to be trifled with, even if we are better than them at fighting. For we fight fairly while they are dirty and low,” Seiji’s eyes glowed with determination.

 

Before we could start though, Grandfather interrupted. “________, go home. Go to school. We’ll take care of this; don’t get involved.”

 

“But Grandfather!”

 

“No buts, this is dangerous work. Besides, if you disappear from school and it turns out that the Kyosodan are watching you- which they probably are- they will get suspicious.”

 

I saw his reasoning and sighed, nodding as I bowed good-bye. “As you wish. Will you call me if you find her?”

 

“Of course. Be extremely careful when you’re walking home from now on; always have that Odagiri kid with you.”

 

I turned and left, swinging my arms around in the air as I pursed my lips. That darn yakuza group… they’re going down like never before. And Kazuki… he’s going to regret messing with me.

 

Everybody on the left, everybody on the right, everybo-

 

Without thinking, I answered my phone. “Hello?”

 

“Hey there, ________.” I recognized the creepy voice and grimaced, praying for this to end.

 

“Who are you and what do you want?”

 

“Whoa there girl. None of that sass is needed,” he chuckled. “I’m just warning you that a hurricane is coming your way soon~” Click.

 

I stared at the repulsive number, my face twitching with disgust. Stuffing the phone into my pocket, I continued my amble toward my house.

 

Everybody on the left, every-

 

“What?” I snapped into the phone.

 

“How’d you know it’s me?” The creeper laughed sardonically. “I just wanted to tell you about my dream last night.”

 

“I don’t want to know,” I retorted impatiently.

 

“It was about me and you having some fun, if you know what I mean.” His voice dripped with venom as he began recounting the story. I hung up before he got to graphic, shuddering at the thought of him dreaming about me… being in bed with him.

 

“Gross, gross, gross, gross, and GROSS!” I screamed as I broke into a run for the safe haven of my home.

 

Everybody-

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE,” I screeched, my sanity snapping into pieces.

 

“Are you okay?” Odagiri’s voice filtered into my ear and I slumped against a random tree, clutching my head.

 

“No,” I whimpered.

 

“Where are you?”

 

“I’m close to home… I just passed the 7-11.”

 

“Stay there, I’ll come get you.” I heard him break out into a run and a tear trickled down my cheek.

 

By the time he reached me, I was blubbering, terrified of the calls I’ve been receiving and what was going on with Yuuki and the Kyosodan. He drew close to me and encircled me within his soothing, strong arms, patting me on my back.

 

“It’s okay… you’re okay…” he whispered over and over.

 

I clung to him; my head buried in his chest as I sobbed, partly because of my fright and partly because of how understanding and safe Odagiri was. As my tears came to a halt and I was only sniffing, he directed me the remainder of the way to home, opening and shutting the door.

 

I ran to my room and bounded onto my bed, throwing my covers over my head as I huddled against my pillow. I heard his feet pad to my room and my bed squeak slightly as he climbed next to me. He sat with me in silence with his arm around me.

 

“What happened?” He asked softly. I lowered my blanket so that I could see him and I blinked rapidly, opening my mouth to reply.

 

Everybody on the left, every-

 

I shrieked and threw the cell phone away from me, diving under my blankets once more. Odagiri moved to pick up the phone, pressing the answer button and putting it on speaker, as he remained silent.

 

“Hey pretty,” the eerie voice sneered.

 

Odagiri stiffened and threw me a “you-better-tell-me-what’s-going-on” look as he continued listening.

 

“You’re not going to respond? Anyways, I just felt like hearing your voice again- it turns me on so much. Every time I call you, I have to go to the bathroom afterwards to take care of my little problem. I wonder how your boyfriend manages to keep himself off of you and your long legs.” Silence. “You’re really going to stay quiet? My, my. Ten days, my dear. Ten days. I’m sure you understand what I’m talking about. Ten days until the hurricane hits. You’re really irresistible, you and your white skirt.”

 

I glanced down at my outfit and froze when I realized I was wearing a white skirt. Which means…

 

“That’s right, I saw you earlier today, walking around with your boyfriend. Do you know where I am right now? I’m in the bathroom… I feel so hot and I haven’t even heard your voice yet! Talk to you later, my dear.” Click.

 

Odagiri gaped at the phone, his head slowly turning to face me. “Who was that?

 

“I don’t know,” I whimpered. “He’s called me several times…”

 

“Several times? And you didn’t tell me?”

 

“I didn’t take him seriously at first. Today was when he started getting all… .”

 

“Is he part of the reason why you were crying?”

 

I nodded and he sat down on my bed beside me, sighing as he sideways hugged me.

 

“This bastard wants to die, messing with my girlfriend like this,” he muttered angrily.

 

I leaned against him, his warmth comforting me. “He’s scary.”

 

Odagiri glanced down at me, amazed. “That is seriously the first time I’ve ever heard you say that.”

 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” I stuck my tongue out at him, scrunching my nose at the same time.

 

“What does he usually say?”

 

“Usually he just tells me that he’s warning me about something.” I crawled and sat between his legs, curling up against his chest.

 

“Bastard.”

 

I leaned up and pecked his neck with my lips, snuggling tighter against him. “It’s okay now that you’re here.”

 

He laughed. “I didn’t know you could be so corny.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N! 

Thanks for waiting for an update ~ 

IDK WHAT TO WRITE, sorry *bows* I need to think about how they're going to rescue Yuuki while incorporating the Gokusen storyline... *thinks* 

Hopefully whatever I think of will be good (:

 

YAY THANKS FOR COMMENTING! :D 

 

 

mrswoojiho [block]  on 8-8-2011 03:40:36 says: x
Takeda is actually cute to me~

I know, right? ^^ He's such a girlie guy.. which makes him all the more ADORABLE! xD 

maknae13 [block]  on 8-7-2011 15:56:23 says: x
omg!!!
why would they do such a thing ohhh 
i hope the revenge is awesome !!
hehe sorry ....thanks for the update :D !!

AHHH I'M FREAKING OUT! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE OUT THE REVENGE! D: 

joycecute25 [block]  on 8-5-2011 04:28:58 says: x
great update
i wonder what happen to yuri 
pls. update soon =)

You mean Yuuki? (: Yeah, I don't really know what happened to her either.. I haven't made up my mind ^-^