All's well that ends well.

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

 

Leggo~

Everybody on the left,

Everybody on the right,

Everybody b-body e-everybody in the house SAY!

“You’re kidding me. Why… why is someone calling me right now?” I groaned as I rolled over in my comfortable bed. I heard footsteps padding over to my room and I cracked a bleary eye open, glaring at the intruder who helped himself to my chair. Ignoring him, I grabbed my phone and answered it. “Hello?”

“Morning sleepyhead,” the person on the other line sang. Confused, I pulled my phone away from my ear and checked the number. It was unknown.

“Who’s this?”

“It’s a surprise,” he whispered.

“I don’t like surprises. If you’re not going to tell me who you are, I’m going to hang up.”

“Well, I warned you, didn’t I?”

“Wha-”

The other person hung up. I flopped back down onto my bed and yanked the covers over me.

“Who was that?” Odagiri asked me as he crawled into bed beside me, joining me in the darkness.

“I don’t know, some random prankster I guess.”

Odagiri shifted a little bit closer. “You okay?”

“I’m… peeved. And I feel like something bad is happening,” I sighed. “Hey, don’t move any closer than that, Mister Sly.”

“Aw, you noticed?”

Rolling out of bed, I grinned as I remembered his adorable pouting face. “Yeah, I noticed. Get up and get ready; it’s time for school.”

Leggo~

Everybody on the left

Ev-

I snatched my ringing phone up, “LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PUNK!”

“Good morning to you too, ________.”

“Y-Yankumi? Sorry about that,” I rubbed my head sheepishly. “I was having some trouble with a stranger call this morning.”

“It’s all good. But anyways, I’ll get straight to the point. Tsuchiya’s getting expelled.”

“BWOL? CHINCHA?”

“This is Japan… not Korea…”, Odagiri nudged me as his eyebrows furrowed.

“Ah! Sorry! I meant... WHAT? REALLY? WHY?” I hurriedly exclaimed.

“Remember that girl from yesterday? Miyazaki? Well, her teacher is claiming that Tsuchiya forced her to ditch her high school entrance exams and dragged her around town all last night.”

“Tsuchiya isn’t the type of guy to do that though.” I frowned, my eyes slanting in anger as I thought about that teacher from yesterday. After saying goodbye and hanging up, I explained everything to Odagiri who exploded with rage. “Go straight to school… I have something I need to take care of.”

He opened his mouth to argue, but after seeing the look on my face, he closed it and obediently headed for Kirogin. I, on the other hand, rushed to Miyazaki’s house where Yankumi was waiting for me. As I drew close to the building, I let out a whistle of admiration. This was one nice house, with the white brick walls and a gray roof.

Miyazaki skipped out of the house, past the well-tended garden, through the gate, and into the street. She froze the moment she saw us. “You’re the teacher who approached me last night!” She pointed at Yankumi, fear showing in her eyes.

“Yankumi… what did you do to this poor girl?” I questioned my teacher.

“Nothing,” she walked over to the girl. “I have to go to school now, but please at least talk to ________ here.” With that, she left.

Er… thanks Yankumi?

“Hey, Miyazaki, I’m ________,” I smiled warmly at her and saw her relax slightly.

“You’re the girl who spoke up against my teacher.”

I don’t think that’s supposed to be quite the good impression though…?

But her tone of voice seems like she appreciates what I did?

Aish, little girls…

“Yeah, that’s me.” I fell in step beside her as we walked down the pavement. “You’re under a lot of stress, right?”

We sat down on some benches and she turned to me, surprised. “How’d you know?”

“Been there, done that.” With harsh parents like mine, I’ve been way past that. I was reading at the age of four. I was printing at the age of five, cursive also at the age of five. While other kids were learning how to draw stick figures, I was busy copying pages out of middle school textbooks. Crazy, I know.

Miyazaki completely broke down into tears. “I hate it! Everyone expects so much from me all the time! I’m not allowed a single mistake. And yesterday I just had enough and I was in a store and I was planning on stealing and I was actually slipping the item into my jacket when Tsuchiya-san saw me and stopped me and then he took me to the arcade and I had the most fun I’ve ever had and then the teacher caught me and he blamed Tsuchiya-san and everything went downhill! I don’t want Tsuchiya-san to get in trouble!”

“He’s currently getting expelled…” I said slowly as she heaved, drawing in large quantities of much needed air.

Her head shot up. “What? NO! He can’t!”

“Right now they’re having a meeting. We really need you to tell them exactly what you just told me,” I told her gently. I glanced into her frightened eyes and understood her fear. “It’s okay. You have me and your Kirogin senpai and Yankumi. We’re here for you.”

Nodding, she unsteadily rose to her feet.

Bursting the doors open wide, we crashed the meeting. “Yah, HOLD IT!”

Everyone froze and stared at me in surprise.

“________,” Sawatari remarked irritated, “we’re having an important meeting here.”

Ignoring his comment, I beckoned for Miyazaki to step forward, which she did, hesitatingly.

“Miyazaki! Go back to school,” her teacher roared. I bit back a nasty comment. Instead, I stood beside her and placed my hand on her shoulder, giving her support.

“TSUCHIYA-SAN IS INNOCENT,” she blurted out as she explained what happened yesterday. Once again everyone was stunned.

Her teacher’s eyes narrowed, glittering with anger. “He put you up to this, didn’t he? He threatened you.”

“No! Tsuchiya-san is really nice! I’m SO SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!” A tear crawled down her cheek as she sniffed. “________-san was right! STOP JUDGING PEOPLE BEFORE YOU REALLY GET TO KNOW THEM!”

“I guess since Tsuchiya stopped her from shoplifting… he did something good?” A teacher muttered.

“Yeah! That’s praiseworthy!” Another commented.

“I guess his expulsion is canceled…” the principal drawled slowly. All of 3-D erupted into deafening cheers and some of the teachers even cracked a slight smile.

Speechless, Miyazaki’s teacher his heels and stormed out. I hugged the girl beside me and was soon pushed out of the way by the class.

“I think I’ll come here next year,” she said shyly, “because of all the good teachers and senpai!”

A few moments later, we were all once again celebrating at Kuma’s restaurant, with Miyazaki at the center of attention.

 

Let’s secretly sneak away, yes?

Come away with me.

<3

 

I snickered when I received Odagiri’s message and swiftly glanced around, making sure no one saw. Sliding out of my seat, I turned into a ninja and disappeared from the table, loitering outside against the wall as I waited for Odagiri. He appeared soon after.

“It's a good thing this all turned out well,” he smiled at the sky. His uniform was ed slightly at the top, revealing his sharp collarbone and part of his shirt underneath. Reaching up, I buttoned them up. “What?”

“Stop showing off to other girls, you dork,” I muttered, rolling my eyes.

“Naw, you jealous?” He teased, pinning me against the wall. “You’re cute when you’re jealous.”

“Right back at yo-”

He cut my words off with a peck on the lips that soon turned into a passionate kiss.

“Come on,” he whispered as he nuzzled my neck, “let’s go!” He pulled away from me, his dark eyes shining, trapping me in their endlessness, and snaring me tightly.

“To where?”

“Anywhere,” he breathed as we ran, hand in hand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:: Hopefully this chapter wasn't that disappointing D:

&& good/bad news! I'm officially starting my other fanfic :

Is this Love even possible?

(starring Christina [OC] && ELI!)

soo... this might be updating slightly slower? 

 

NAAAH. I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO MUCH TO DO THAT xD 

That story will be the slow-er updater. 

 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY SO FAAR! 

I'm on chapter 36.. and I feel like there's a lot more in Gokusen2..

This is going to be one looong story, LOL. 

 

YAYAYAYAY.