3-D Strikes Again.

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“Today’s the day, huh?” I blew out a long breath as Odagiri and I ambled toward our school, hand in hand.

“I wonder what those idiots planned?” Odagiri mused, his eyes watching the almost white cloud drift alone through the light blue sky and disappear behind the looming office buildings.

“I don’t really want to know,” I admitted. “But I have a feeling we’re going to be dragged into it anyways.”

He laughed and turned to look at me. “Probably.”

I returned my gaze to the rows of houses and stores that lined the street, my eyes flickering over the occasional person passing by.

“You don’t think they’re going to anything… bad, right?” I asked.

He snorted and shook his head. “Their plans will most likely ruin the whole ‘Visit Kirogin’ even,” he laughed. “Knowing those guys…”

“Hey _________!” A voice I wasn’t familiar with greeted me from behind us. We twirled around.

“Hey Hiro!” I smiled, recognizing the boy. “How are you?”

“Who?” Odagiri stared at the strange guy, his eyes narrowing at the sight of his uniform. “A Hiroshiku student?”

“Hiro, this is Odagiri Ryu. Odagiri Ryu, this is Katakura Hiro,” I introduced the two, noticing the obvious strain in the atmosphere. “I met Hiro yesterday when I was helping Kuma,” I explained to Odagiri.

“Ah,” was his reply as he eyed the other boy suspiciously. “You’re the leader of your school, right?”

“Yeah, and you’re the ex-leader of Kurogin,” Hiro shot back. “You’re ________’s boyfriend?”

“Yeah, what’s it to you?” Odagiri obviously didn’t like Hiro’s presence. “We’ll be going now.” He pulled my elbow and led me away.

“Nice seeing you again,” I called back to Hiro. “What was that about?” I asked Odagiri.

“He’s the leader of Hiroshiku,” he stated simply. I blinked, not understanding what he meant. “And he’s trying to get to know my girlfriend.”

So that’s what this was- him being jealous?

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” I teased.

“Yeah, I’m jealous. I have a beautiful girlfriend who’s amazing and pure and can kick anyone’s and who attracts guys like a drop of sugar attracts ants.”

I stopped walking and hugged him. “You don’t have to be jealous, even though it’s kinda cute seeing you like that.”

“Hmph.”

Just as we were about to step into the classroom, a hushed whisper reached out ears. “Don’t go in! We’re over here.”

We glanced around the hallway with a WTF look on our faces, Odagiri immediately stepping in front of me as a shield.

“Idiots! Before Yankumi gets here!” Another rasping voice called out to us.

Finally I spotted a tuff of hair and realized that it was our class instructing us. “I think they’re over there…” I pointed in their direction.

“What the heck are you guys doing?” Odagiri asked after we crouched down beside them.

“We’re trapping Yankumi in the classroom,” Hyuuga replied, smirking.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” I said slowly, ”and I don’t think that’ll keep her back.”

“It’ll buy us the time we need,” Take spoke up.

I am surrounded by complete idiots who are underestimating Yankumi’s strength. She can bust that door off its hinges if she really wanted to. I shook my head and sighed.

“I’m not part of this,” I walked away. “I’m not that interested in girls wearing mini skirts, either. You guys have fun and don’t get caught!

Even though I have a feeling that that’s going to be exactly what’s bound to happen…

Odagiri joined me as I sat in the class, waiting for our teacher. We didn’t have to wait long.

“Ohayou!” She slid the door shut and turned around… only to see two of her students sitting in their desks. “Wh-where’s the rest of the class?”

“Dunno. Probably up to no good,” Odagiri yawned. I nodded. Suddenly there was a sound of crashing thunder outside and the three of us jumped back in fright.

“Eh?” Yankumi rushed to the door and peered out. “WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?”

“Sorry sensei,” we heard someone call as footsteps faded away.

“What just happened?” I asked.

“They piled the abandoned desks outside the door,” she growled in response. “Step back, you two.” Taking a step backwards herself, she spun around and kicked the door flat onto the ground, dust puffing up and clogging the air as we climbed our way out.

Hurrying beside our teacher, we ran to the main room where Sawatari was showing a group of girls around with their teacher.

“This will be our uniform,” he announced.

“Sawatari-san! I lost my class,” Yankumi whispered to him. He turned to her, his eyes opening wide with disbelief, but it was too late. He was already pulling the sheet off the mannequins.

Everyone stared at it in shock and Odagiri and I face palmed ourselves. This was definitely the work of our classmates.

The once clean models were now wearing chains and holding bats, the guy had curly hair with a gangster cap on it, the girl dressed like a stripper.

“Ah…” Sawatari couldn’t find the words to speak.

And then the idiots accidentally pushed over a can and it clattered on the ground, revealing their hiding place. Sheepishly, they rose from their position behind a counter and shuffled over to us.

“3-D! YOU-!” Our head teacher was once again at loss for words.

“I think we’ve seen enough,” the girls’ teacher said stiffly as he turned to walk away. To our surprise though, he paused in front of Tsuchiya. “I see you haven’t changed any,” he sneered. “You were hopeless when I taught you and you’re still hopeless now.” He glanced at Yankumi. “You’re his teacher?”

She nodded, blinking rapidly with surprise.

“I feel sorry for you. A little lady like you shouldn’t have to deal with bastards like him,” the teacher remarked. “Tsuchiya, you see Miyazaki here?” He pointed to a timid girl. “She’s the smartest in the school and she’s been receiving invitations for elite high schools from around the nation. She’s going somewhere in life.”

“He’s a good kid,” Yankumi shot back as the teacher went out the door, “with a lot of potential.”

The teacher paused. “Don’t kid yourself.”

“She’s not. Every student has potential; it just takes true teachers to see it. Every student can become someone great, but unfortunately most of the time horrible, judgmental teachers shoot them down when they’re young,” my voice hung heavily in the silence as everyone stared at me with disbelief.

“Young lady, you should know better than to speak against a teacher,” he glared at me.

Yamaguchi is my teacher,” I retorted. “You’re just upset because you know, as well as the rest of us do, that you fall into the latter half.”

Spinning around, he marched out the door, fuming with his snickering class in tow.

“Aish…” I scratched my head and strolled through the sea of bewildered people. “I hate stupid adults like that.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayay, another chapter done! 
 

@mrswoojiho: I was planning on updating the next day & so i mean "hopefully i'll see you guys commenting on this story tomorrow" ^^ But, as you can tell, I didn't update until now :(

@yoruxruki: Yeah, I miss it too! I used to rewatch that drama over and over.. it's my favorite out of the three+movie. 

Anyways, Sorry about not updating sooner. I got distracted by City Hunter.. && Lee Minho. OMG. HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO GORGEOUS AND Y? I didn't watch BOF because I got annoyed by that main girl during the first episode (lol) but then I watched Personal Taste/Preference AND BAM. *droools. 

LOL JK. I'm not that obsessed with him, even though I'm a HUGE fan. *nod" that's such a lie "nod* :P

Byeeee~