Kikwang is.. Jealous?

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

A week had flown by without me noticing.

At school the teasing had slowed to a trickle, but Tsuchiya and Hyuuga still nagged on Odagiri and I about our relationship.

No more trouble had stirred up between my school and Ara High and hopefully things will remain like that.

Sitting up in my desk, I closed my binder and stuffed it into my backpack, preparing for the dismissal bell to sound. I was meeting up with Kikwang and his friends after school at Kuma’s restaurant since they were leaving tomorrow, and I still needed to meet them. Our last encounter definitely didn’t count as a meeting.

“________?” Takeda waved his hand in front of my face furiously, his adorable eyes widened. I blinked. “Oh, good. You’re still here. I seriously though your soul had left your body or something by the way you totally weren’t responding,” he grinned cheekily.

I looked at the clock. Two more minutes to go. “What’s up?”

“Why do you like Ryu so much?”

“His love runs deep. He really listens to you. He’s very caring and kind. He has a funny sense of humor.” My mind began to wander again as I started thinking about my boyfriend. He really is a good guy.

Take’s worried voice floated through my head. “________?”

Shaking my head, I laughed. “Sorry about that. I kinda spaced out again.”

“You’re such a space cadet,” he teased, hopping off my desk. “I’ll talk to you later!” He ran towards the door, passing through just as the bell rang.

I gathered my things, tucked in the chair, and headed for the door. Odagiri was waiting on the other side and he pulled me away the moment I had walked through it. “Where are you taking me?”

“I know you have plans right after school, but I just wanted some alone time with you,” he smiled as he drew me into an abandoned hallway. Wrapping his arms around me, he rested his head at the top of mine, sighing. “Today was a long day.”

“Yeah,” I mused. “The lessons kept running on and on and on.” I detached myself from him gently, giving him a nudge in the side. “I have to go. You want to walk me there?”

His pouty face that had begun to form when I pulled away was instantly replaced with a bright look. “Of course I’ll walk you there!”

He took my hand in his and we set off for the restaurant. “You know,” he mused aloud, “we still need to get couple rings!”

“I guess so…”

“You don’t sound that enthusiastic about it.”

I looked at him and used my free hand to touch his cheek. “I was wondering about where we’d go to buy some?”

“We can go any where you want.”

Soon the designated place was in sight and Odagiri immediately slowed the pace down.

Taking a couple of long strides ahead of me, he turned around and stopped. “No falling for his good-looking friends.”

“My boyfriend is the best looking guy alive.” I pecked him on the lips and dashed into the restaurant, glancing back to see him pouting again.

“Yo, DONGSENG!” Kikwang leaped to his feet and threw his arms in the air, waving at me.

Smiling, I weaved my way around tables and sat down at their table. “Anneonghaseyo,” I bowed politely.

“Wah, she knows Korean?” The cute blonde asked excitedly.

“She’s fluent in Korean. Anyways, this is my ADORABLE DONGSENG ________. These idiots are my friends, Yoseob, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Hyunseung,” Kikwang reintroduced us to each other.

“Anneonghaseyo,” I repeated.

Doojoon stared at me, his eyes penetrating though mine. I quickly glanced away, unable to hold his gaze. Yoseob grinned, his eyes lighting up. “No need to be so polite. You can call me Oppa!”

“Ne, Yoseob… Oppa,” I said awkwardly.

“How is your Korean so good?” Junhyung asked, taking off his fake glasses.

“My parents want me to rule the world,” I shrugged, a smile playing on my face.

“That’s cool,” Dongwoon remarked in awe.

Junhyung patted his friend’s head as he shook his own sadly. “She was joking…”

Kuma passed by the table, slipping me a piece of paper. Curious, I picked it up and read it.

________, you’re too popular with guys ! Every time I see you, they surround you like a mob. *sigh. I need to call Shin back here to control them soon!

I laughed and gave Kuma a thumbs up. He winked at me from across the counter.

“What’s the secret?” Kikwang raised his eyebrow. I gave him the piece of paper. “Now that I think about it… you ARE always surrounded by guys. NOO, MY ADORABLE DONGSENG IS MINE!” He cried as he jumped up and hugged my chair and me.

My phone buzzed and I peered at my text message.

Actually, she’s mine. <3

From the hottest guy alive,

-Ryu.

Seeing his text made me feel warm inside and I completely forgot about Kikwang, who was currently squeezing the living life out of me. “Oppa,” I gasped, “I. Need. Air.”

He set me down sheepishly. “Sorry.”

Now that I was freed, I glanced around the room and caught a glimpse of my boyfriend and his gang sitting across the room at another table.

You followed me here?

That’s kinda like a stalker :P

It’s okay, I forgive you.

-Your Girlfriend <3.

“How was y’alls stay in Japan?” I returned my attention to the guys sitting before me. Hyunseung fidgeted with the adorable heart-shaped saltshakers, his mind completely traveling though space while Dongwoon attempted to secretly text on his phone, failing miserably at covering up his actions.

“I love it here. I wish I could speak the language,” Yoseob remarked wistfully. “I can’t believe we’re leaving tomorrow!”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Doojoon suddenly spoke up, startling the table.

“Of course she doesn’t! She’s MY adorable dongseng.” Kikwang instantly leaped to my defense, his eyes pouting as he waited for me to confirm his words.

I tilted my head and stared at the wall behind them awkwardly. “Actually-“

“NOOOO!” Kikwang collapsed in his seat, shaking his head uncontrollably. “NOT MY ADORABLE DONGSENG! I’M GOING TO KILL THIS DUDE!”

My mouth flopped open. Kikwang was a pretty good fighter… he wouldn’t seriously go hunt down Odagiri, right? “I have a boyfriend,” I affirmed slowly, cautiously watching Kikwang.

Doojoon casually leaned back against his seat, nodding his head. Hyunseung snapped back to reality and was completely lost, and he repeatedly poked Yoseob in the side, asking for an update.

“She’s taken,” Yoseob whispered loudly.

Disappointment flooded across Hyunseung’s face as he huffed. “I knew it! All the single pretty girls are bad. All the good pretty girls are always taken!”

Unsure of what to do, I beckoned Kuma to come. “I think we’ll place our orders.”

Before I could continue, however, he planted a hand on his hip. “I heard what you guys were talking about, _______.” I gulped. “Who’s this boyfriend that I’m going to need to hunt down and talk to?”

“I’ll join you!” Kikwang stopped his spazz attack long enough to glare at me. “That punk is going to get a talking to. If he dares to do anything bad to you, ______... Ooooh he’s going to get it!”

I moved nervously in my seat. “He’s a good guy, don’t worry.”

“Do I know him?” Kuma’s eyes shifted suspiciously toward Odagiri’s group. “I have a feeling that it’s him, right?”

“Aren’t those the guys you were with the other day?” Dongwoon looked up long enough to spare a glance at the table.

“Ah…” I opened and closed my mouth, unsure of what to say. Just as I finally decided on my words, someone gently pulled me to my feet and hugged me close.

“I’m her boyfriend,” Odagiri confirmed, tightening his hold around me.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! 

Thanks for waiting (:

IT'S FINALLY AN UPDATE! EVEN THOUGH I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS STORY IS HEADED! LOL. 

Maybe I should add a rival? 

Hmmm... 

*thinks* *smiles* *smirks* *evil laughter* 

But then it's super cliche.. oh well. We'll see what happens. 

 

THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT,

YOU GUYS TOTALLY MAKE MY DAAY! & give me more ENCOURAGEMENT because then I know that people are actually reading this and LIKING IT! :D 

 

<3333333333

Two more weeks of summer school. >.< 

 

PLEASE COMMENT! 

Love love love love love love,

Silverx. 

 

(isn't silver such a pretty color? it's my favorite~)