The Bad Boys at My Place

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“I guess we can go to my place,” I muttered as I glanced around.

 

“It’s nearby?” Yankumi inquired. I nodded. “Okay!” She happily set off… in the opposite direction.

 

“It’s that way,” Odagiri corrected her.

 

She did a quick 180 and sauntered off, trying to pass it off coolly.

 

Hyuuga stared at Odagiri with a funny expression on his face. “How’d you…”

 

“Ah it’s a nice day!” Takeda cut in, reaching for the sky like a little kid.

 

I breathed a sigh a relief. Good save, Take. 

 

We reached my house and I unlocked the door, ushering them in.

 

Taking off my shoes, I turned around and bumped into Tsuchiya who stood there gaping at my apartment.

 

“You live here?” He asked in amazement.

 

“Ah.” I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed the medicine pack. “Take, catch!” I tossed it through the bar window at him. Grabbing cups, I filled them up with cold water and brought it over to my guests.

 

Yankumi set to tending their wounds rather roughly, making them wince with pain.

 

I wandered to my room and picked up my phone. Dialing my grandfather’s number, I waiting for the line to connect.

 

“Moshi, moshi?” He answered.

 

“Ojiisan!”

 

“Ah, it’s my beautiful granddaughter! How are you?”

 

“I’m fine. Just a couple of bruises.”

 

“So I heard,” his voice grew deeper as anger crept up.

 

“I’m fine though, really,” I reassured him.

 

He sighed. “If you insist. So what’s up?”

 

“Just calling to check up on you. And… today I had an encounter with Ara High students. They ganged up on two of my really good friends. Kazuki… he said…”

 

“What?”

 

“He said he knows where Yuuki is.”

 

I heard a sharp intake of breath from the other end. “I see. Well, that kid better hope he wasn’t buffing by the time I’m through with him.”

 

“Thanks grandfather.”

 

“Anytime. Anyways, I can hear you have company over. Don’t be rude and go entertain them,” he ordered.

 

“Okay,” I laughed.

 

“Sayonara!” He hung up.

 

When I returned to the main room, there was an awkward silence.

 

“Hey guys… what’s going on?” I raised my eyebrow at Yankumi.

 

Yankumi glanced at Ryu. “Have you two… done it?” She whispered.

 

“WHAT?” I yelped as I dropped my phone. “WHAT have you guys been talking about?”

 

Odagiri sighed. “They kinda found out about us…” He looked up at me sheepishly.

 

“Okay…” I looked around, not understanding why it was such a big deal.

 

“Do you guys sleep in the same bed?” Tsuchiya tentatively ventured forth.

 

“… What?” I stared at Odagiri in disbelief. “What have you been telling them?”

 

Yabuki smirked. “He said you guys are trying to make a baby.”

 

My face flushed as Yankumi leaped back in shock.

 

Tsuchiya spoke up. “Yeah, he also said that you have a really y body.”

 

Hyuuga nodded. “He wanted to eat you up.”

 

I stalked over to my boyfriend. “You… wanna die?

 

“They’re lying! I swear!” He defended himself. “They kept asking me questions and forced me to tell them that we’re dating… and then they compelled me to tell that I’m also living here… but everything else was a complete lie! They’re trying to set me up!”

 

I turned my glare to the guys.

 

Yabuki gave me an innocent look. And pointed at my stomach. “Baby?”

 

The guys cracked up, high fiving each other with glee. “Did you see their expressions?”

 

“Wait. So you two are still pure, right?” Yankumi wanted to know.

 

I nodded my head vigorously. “YEAS WE ARE! And you guys,” I stabbed lethal daggers with my eyes at the three mischievous guys, “are DEAD.”

 

I chased Hyuuga and Tsuchi around the room as Take watched amused and Yabuki sat like a lump on my sofa.

 

Soon after I caught them and severely dealt out a harsh punishment on them, Yankumi announced that she had to leave.

 

“Go to sleep early,” she advised as she closed the door.

 

“Hmm, it’s dinner time,” I glanced at the clock. “Are you guys hungry?”

 

Three heads eagerly nodded while the other two struggled.

 

“Can we please get up?” Tsuchiya pleaded.

 

I forced him and Hyuuga to squat, back to back, and link arms, relying on each other for support… basically they were doing wall sits on each other.

 

I smiled. “Not yet.”

 

I made sure that Yabuki and Odagiri were okay and hastened to the kitchen to prepare the meal.

 

Plugging in my music, I placed my iPod on shuffle and began chopping the ingredients.

 

“Oh my, what’s this amazing smell?” A voice asked from behind me. I whirled around and came face to face with Ryu.

 

“Hey you,” I laughed.

 

“Hey you,” he answered, hugging me. “Whatcha making?”

 

I turned my back on him, making him pout. “You’ll see.”

 

“I was hugging you,” he complained. He threw his arms around me in a back-hug, sighing contently as he watched me cook.

 

“Yah, we have guests over,” I hissed, playfully swatting at him.

 

He snuggled closer. “At least I’m not kissing you,” he pointed out.

 

“But still.” I tried to squirm out of his grasp. “Let go before they see us!”

 

“No.”

 

“Let go.”

 

“No.”

 

I twirled around, holding up my knife. He pinned me against the counter.

 

“Ooh, scary,” he murmured against my ear.

 

“I need to cook.”

 

“You can… later.” He kissed my cheek.

 

“I need to… now.

 

“We can wait a little bit.”

 

“No, everyone is hungr-omphf.” He shut my words off with a kiss.

 

Finally giving in, my body responded and I kissed him back, my hand with the knife sinking down to my side.

 

“AH!”

 

I shoved Ryu away from me; my face flushed once more and saw Takeda standing in the doorway, his hands over his eyes.

 

“Take,” Odagiri scolded. “You’re supposed to knock before you enter!”

 

“Baka, there’s no door here.” I returned to cooking, trying to hide my embarrassment.

 

“What happened?” Yabuki appeared.

 

Take pointed at us, his hands still covering his eyes. “They-they-they-KISU!”

 

“What? Where?” Tsuchiya’s and Hyuuga’s faces shot up.

 

Ignoring them, I focused my attention on my task. Placing everything together, I slid it into the oven. “Dinner will be done in thirty minutes,” I called out.

 

Odagiri leaned against another counter, his face full of his arrogant smirk. “That’s what happens when you get an amazingly hot girlfriend.”

 

“Yah!” I smacked his arm. “Seriously…”

 

Yabuki snorted. “Such a loving couple.”

 

“Kisu! Kisu!” Tsuchiya and Hyuuga chanted.

 

“Nonono!” Take shook his body, threw his hands over his eyes once more, and ran to the living room.

 

I glared at the two troublemakers. “Stop.”

 

“WE WANNA SEE OUR ODAGIRI AND HIS GIRLFRIEND KISSING!” They yelled.

 

“No dinner for you guys,” I shrugged.

 

Instantly they quieted down. “Or you know, we can go play some video games…”

 

“You do that,” I nodded as Yabuki dragged them to the other room.

 

“You’re a great girlfriend, you know that?” Odagiri poked me on the cheek.

 

“Oh I know.”