Class 3-D, All Over Again.

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

CHAPTER TWO

*YOUR POV*

 

Sawatari-san opened the door.

Guys dressed in the same uniform as me were lounging all over the desks, completely ignoring their female teacher.

I eyed the teacher. She was… different. Not only was she dressed like a total dork with her glasses and pigtails, but she also gave off this strange feeling. Weird.

“LISTEN UP!” Sawatari-sensei barked at the class. No one paid him any attention.

Then I walked in the room.

Silence fell like mist across a valley.

Sawatari-sensei cleared his voice, clearly intimidated by the boys.

“Ah, Sawatari-san!” The teacher bowed. “What are you doing here?”

“You have a new student.” He gestured for me to step forward, which I did.

“Ohayou gozaimasu, watashi no namae wa ________ desu.” (“Hello, my name is ________.”) I bowed. “Please take care of me!” I straightened up from my bow.

“What’s a girl doing here?”

“She should go back to… the kitchen!”

“I’ll be your teacher, little lady!”

Catcalls came from every direction. I gritted my teeth.

Sawatari-sensei gave me a grim look and left the room.

“Hai. I am your teacher, Yamaguchi Kumiko. You can just call me Yankumi.” She grinned at me. “You can pick any empty seat to sit in,” she gestured toward the class.

No freaking way. This was the Yankumi?

The one that Shin, Kuma, and them were always talking about?

I glanced at the class. There were five empty seats- two near the front, two in the middle, and one at the back. I picked the one in the back.

As I made my way to my new seat, I watched the guys.

Who was their leader?

When I sat down, I noticed the three guys sitting near me. One was adorably cute; one was tall with spiky hair; and one regular height with normal hair. They were very good-looking and seemed pretty in charge. So the leader is probably friends with them, huh?

I placed my head down, indicating to anyone with eyes that I was not in the mood for talking. I had just closed my eyes when the door slammed open again. I yanked my head up in surprise.

A handsome guy sauntered in.

“Yabuki! You’re late!” The teacher scolded him. He rolled his eyes and made his way to the back of the room. The class picked up its noise again and the students continued to ignore the teacher. When Yabuki saw me, he looked confused for a moment. Then he made his way to his seat that was next to his three friends- the ones that I had noticed earlier.

Yup, my instincts were right. He was the leader of the class, and these were his friends.

“What’s that chick doing here?” He asked his friends with a raised eyebrow.

“New classmate,” the cute one replied cheekily.

The tall guy yawned. “Her name’s ________.”

“Doesn’t she know this is an all-guy school?” Yabuki asked in disbelief.

“She’s wearing a guy uniform,” Average Height replied.

Yabuki shook his head and sighed.

What’s wrong with me being here?

By the end of the day, I was exhausted.

When the final bell rang, I quickly walked out of the school and boarded the bus.

I wasn’t taking any chances of running into any trouble while wearing my school uniform, especially Ara High students. If they saw me with this uniform on, they would identify the school and cause me lots of grief. Ara High…

My old school, Shirokin Gakuen, was located on the north side of town while my new school was on the southern border. Though we were in the same city, we rarely had any encounters with Kurogin Gakuen due to the distance. We did, however, have a lot of trouble with Ara High students.

Arg! Just thinking about that school annoyed me so much. Those arrogant bastards…

The bus came to a stop and jolted me from my thoughts. I glanced around and realized that I needed to get off here. I descended from the bus and hurried home.

Safe.