Just a Nightmare.

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“________!” Someone called my name as he gently shook me awake.

 

I shot up in my seat; the edge of the glass plate imprinted on my cheek, and slammed my head on the counter, groaning.

 

“You okay?” Kuma asked, his eyes widened with shock.

 

I nodded. “Yeah… it was just another nightmare,” I sighed.

 

His eyes dilated again in alarm. “It’s been two years and you’re still having those nightmares?” He exclaimed.

 

I exhaled, trying to calm my racing heart. “It to .”

 

I threw my hands in the air and caught a glimpse of the clock. “Crap! I promised two of my friends that I would be home at 5:00 to cook for them!”

 

Hugging Kuma good-bye, I dashed through the doors.

 

 

*TAKEDA’s POV*

 

3:30.

 

I nervously rang the doorbell, not sure how Odagiri would welcome my presence.

 

The door cracked open. “You’re late,” Odagiri’s complaining voice floated through. His person followed his voice and he froze when he realized that it was I standing there, not ________.

 

“What are you doing?” He hissed as he glanced around anxiously. Jerking me inside, he slammed the door shut. “Are you crazy? What if the other guys saw you?!”

 

I grinned. “You haven’t changed- you’re still worrying about others.”

 

He plopped down on the couch. “________ sent you here?”

 

Peering around the apartment in awe, I sat down next to him. “Ah, yeah. She said she’ll be back by 5:00 and she wanted me to make sure you’re okay.”

 

“More like to make sure that I’m still here,” he rolled his eyes.

 

“ That too,” I laughed and looked him over. “Dang, who got to you?”

 

Odagiri winced. “I worked at the wrong place and wanted to quit. They refused to let me go and dragged me off. ________ came to my rescue.”

 

“You sure you’re just friends with her?” I teased.

 

He scoffed, unaware of how unsure he sounded of his feelings. “We’re just friends.”

 

“Liar.”

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N: LOL. So that other chapter when _______ got attacked was... just a nightmare. (: 

At first I planned for her to really get attacked... but I changed my mind. It's too early for her to be getting attacked O_O

Who knows... maybe she'll be attacked later on ~