That Old Man Again ?

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

 Chapter One

*YOUR POV*

 

“My name is Sawatari Goro. I am the Head Teacher at Kurogin Gakuen. Follow me please, ________-san.”

Sawatari-san walked beside me. “________-san, you’re sure about this?”

I nodded.

“You’re absolutely positive you want to go to this class?” He questioned me again.

I nodded.

“We can put you in our highest class if you wanted to. You’d easily be the top student in Class 3-A.”

I shook my head.

Seriously, this man… how many times does he need to ask me the same question?

“I’m certain that I want to be in this class,” I said quietly.

He sighed and walked out of the school.

What the… where are we going?

He continued walking to a rundown section hidden in deep into the property of the school. I followed him, perplexed.

“You know, ________-san, you look really familiar,” he said.

Sawatari-san definitely didn’t remember me then.

Two years ago, before I moved to America, I attended Shirokin Gakuen. Back then, Sawatari-san was the head teacher of that school.

I guess sometime between then and now he transferred to this school…

I groaned inwardly.

It was just my darn luck to have him at this school. At least he didn’t remember me- at Shirokin, he had hated my friends and I.

I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. He looked exactly the same.

We passed through halls that were littered with broken glass. Finally he stopped in front of a door. Loud voices could be heard through the walls.

“Welcome to your new class,” he whispered.

And he swung the door open.