Weirdo

The Other Side of the Mirror

Sehun's weirdness continued on even during class.

The first thing was that he was there early for class. He managed to get there even before the EXO-K boys and had chosen the FRONT ROW SEAT where he took out his notebook and textbooks, already prepared for lesson.

The hell? Oh Sehun NEVER turned up early for class. He was always, and most certainly definitely, late for class. It was as if he wanted to be fashionably late for it and he always sauntered into class, not caring if he was disrupting and delaying the lesson.

And Oh Sehun most definitely didn't take the front row seat. He chose the back row, that was how things worked.

Sunmi entered the classroom together with the EXO-K boys and eyed Sehun in confusion. Why was the Devil behaving like a completely different person today? He was so weird and and....kind of a model student today. Strange.

Sehun tapped his fingers on the table as he hummed a happy tune. Sunmi blinked in surprise when she recognized the tune as the Barney song and her eyes widened in surprise. She rubbed her ears a few times before listening again.

It was! The Barney song!

What in the world was happening to Oh Sehun seriously? First he decided to take a 180 degree change in his looks and now he was beginning to sing children songs. Oh great. The next moment, maybe he would declare he was gay.

The EXO-K boys were puzzled by Sehun's strange behavior as well, but they filed into their seats. They nudged each other and pointed as Sehun began swinging his legs like a little child while doing a sudoku puzzle, which was completely different from the usual Devil who put his feet on his table and read Playboy magazines.

"Do you really think what I said was right?" Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun. "Do you think the Devil is possessed?"

Baekhyun eyed Sehun from the corner of his eye. "From what I see right now, that seems completely possible." he whispered back, nodding furiously. "Someone else is right there operating his body, that must be it. The Devil would never act like that."

D.O. overheard the two and he leaned closer. "Exactly. He always looked so smug to have his bunch of followers and fangirls, but today he looked absolutely terrified." he muttered. "Did you see his face? He looked so confused as to why the girls were cheering his name."

"Maybe," Kai grinned. "Maybe this is Secret Garden in real life. Maybe someone's soul got changed into Oh Sehun's body which is why everything seemed strange to him."

Kai clapped his hands in delight at the idea. "Hey do you think Oh Sehun's soul is now stuck in some body which is extremely ugly?" he whooped in delight. "Maybe he's now in an old fat uncle's body and is wondering why no girl has asked for his number yet!" he guffawed.

Suho rolled his eyes and whacked Kai's head lightly. "Keep it down."

Sunmi eyed Sehun and twisted her lips. The said person was still humming the Barney song over and over again and it irked her that his demonic face could look so angelic when he wanted it to.

*Something seems really wrong with the Devil today.* she noted. *I wonder what?*

 

 

 

The next evidence that something was clearly wrong with Sehun was when Lee Jina stepped into class. She lit up when she saw Sehun and she rushed over to him immediately, plastering herself beside him.

The Devil's natural reaction was usually to shrug her grip away or send her a glare, declaring to the whole world that she was the most annoying slug that ever existed. (Yes Lee Jina actually managed to tolerate all that. Kudos to her.)

The thing was, Sehun didn't act that way that morning.

When Lee Jina stepped into class, Sehun's eyes lit up even brighter than Jina's. He actually jumped up from his seat and bounced...yes BOUNCED over to Jina and gripped both her hands. "Jina! You're here!" he squealed. SQUEALED.

Even Jina looked taken aback by her all time love's new behavior but she put on a smile. "Oh Sehun oppa, did you miss me that much?" she coiled a piece of her hair around her finger and smiled coyly. "I knew you were acting all along when you said you weren't interested in me." she secretly eyed his hair and glasses and inwardly wondered why he was dressed like that.

Sehun looked confused for a moment but then he shook his head, as if to ignore what she just said. "Jina you could not believe what happened." he blabbered as if Jina was his bestest best friend.

"Yes what happened, Sehun oppa?" Jina slid nearer and hugged his arm.

Sehun opened his mouth to continue but he looked down at his arm which was sandwiched between Jina's chest. He gulped and pulled his arm away from her, his cheeks pinking rapidly. "Jina, why are you sticking so close to me today?" he wondered out loud. "You don't even usually like it when I tap on your shoulder." he pointed out nervously.

"Oh you're more than welcome to touch my shoulder." Jina giggled flirtatiously. D.O.'s hands flew to his mouth to stop himself from gagging. "You're more than welcome to touch me....anywhere you want." she winked. "Didn't you know that?"

"Uh I..." Sehun grew redder and he inched further away from her. "I didn't." he swallowed. "You never mentioned that to me, Jina. I thought we were best friends." he stared at her feet.

Jina broke into a bright smile and hugged his arm again, making Sehun's eyes widen as round as saucers. "Best friends!" Jina laughed. "Oh if that's what you want to call it, so be it. Best friends...with benefits eh?" she bumped his shoulders. "What was it you wanted to talk about Sehun oppa?"

Sehun blinked and nodded. "Oh right." he discreetly pulled his arm away from Jina, which was sandwiched between her chest again. "Can you guess what happened today when I came to school?" Sehun asked, shaking his head in disbelief. "A whole hoard of girls ran towards me and called my name like SEHUN OPPAAAA!! and they grabbed onto my hands and shoved hand-made lunch boxes into my arms and stared at me with dreamy eyes like they worshipped me and..."

Sehun let out a breath. "It was scary!" he shivered at the memory.

Sunmi raised her brows. Scary? Oh Sehun wasn't scared of anything, nuhuh, not when he thought he owned the world.

"Oh Sehun oppa you're so cute today." Jina giggled and touched his arm. "They're your fangirls, of course they're going to act like that. They do that everyday don't they-"

"Fangirls?" Sehun cut in, his eyes round. He pointed to himself and blinked. "I have fangirls?"

A few moments passed and Sehun burst into laughter. "Jina! That's the best joke I've ever heard!" he guffawed. "Me? Fangirls?" he even snorted while laughing, which was very un-Sehun like. He never did anything unglam. "Did you think I'd believe you?"

Jina looked confused. "But Sehun oppa, you do have fangirls." she protested. She looked him up and down and scratched her head. "Although you look kind of strange today, but we still love you no matter what." she beamed. "By the way, is the nerd concept going to be trending soon that's why you're dressing like that? Should I wear glasses too?" she wondered.

Sehun faltered and looked at her. "Jina...your hair is longer than yesterday." he realized. "Much longer. And you're wearing makeup, you don't wear that ever."

Jina giggled. "What are you talking about? Sehun oppa you're being so strange today." she touched his arm again. "You're so charismatic, Sehun oppa."

Sehun turned pale then green in the matter of seconds and swallowed visibly. "I need to go to the toilet."

With that, he burst out of the classroom and headed for the nearest rest room. Sunmi watched him go and raised her brows in question. Suho shook his head and looked equally puzzled. "Why is he behaving like this today?" he muttered. "It's almost as if Kai's theory is right. Secret Garden?"

Sunmi twisted her lips in thought. "I don't know. What happened?"

-----

Sehun never returned back to class for the next couple of hours and Sunmi decided that all was well. At least, on her side.

No Sehun equals to peace and harmony in the world. Wasn't that great? That Devil must be out there skipping lessons again, it wasn't unusual for him to do things like that. He must have been too stressed up for the upcoming soccer match to have lost his insanity for that several moments.

The day seemed extremely peaceful and nice without the Devil adding sarcastic comments in class and disrupting the lesson with what he thought were clever punch lines. Sunmi actually learnt something from the lesson that day, which was a big feat.

It was break time and the gang was headed over to the cafeteria to have their lunch. Sunmi passed her lunch box to Suho. "Help me save a seat, I'll go to the toilet."

"Just wondering," Kai snatched the lunch box away. "Did your mom pack kimbap today?"

"Don't you dare Kim Jong In." Sunmi narrowed her eyes at him. She sent Suho a smile and jogged off to the restrooms. She was about to enter the female restroom when she saw the bush outside actually move.

She blinked and rubbed her eyes, moving over to the window. There wasn't any wind around and it seemed impossible for the bush to move....out of it's own.

She shook her head. She must have been dreaming.

She was about to look away when the bush moved AGAIN. Kind of like shivered.

Sunmi's eyes widened and she narrowed her eyes at the bush. Something was up with that. She crept down the stairs and out to the back garden of the school where the bush in question was located, as seen from the second story female rest room.

Sunmi crept towards the bush and realized that the reason why it moved was because someone was hiding behind it.

"What in the world is happening? I have fangirls? How in the world did I get fangirls? Girls hate me!"

Sunmi raised her brows when she realized who it was that was hiding in a pathetic position behind the bushes. Who would have known. It was Oh Sehun.

"What are you doing there, Oh Sehun?" Sunmi snorted. "Hiding from Jina?"

Sehun jumped in fright and leaped away from her. His eyes widened when he saw her and it was the first time that day that Sunmi got to see Sehun up close after his change to the nerd concept. He looked pretty hilarious to be honest, and that pair of glasses really drowned out his handsome face.

"Kim Sunmi!" Sehun paled and swallowed. "Please don't tell anyone you saw me here! And and..." he shrank further from her. "I didn't bring much money today so please don't take it from me!" he squeezed his eyes shut and looked like he was genuinely afraid of her.

What in the world...?

"Why would I take your money?" Sunmi laughed out loud. "What am I, a bully?"

The look on Sehun's face told her that he didn't think it was a joke. He swallowed visibly. "Well you do always collect money for your boyfriend Suho for his drugs and I thought-"

"Boyfriend Suho?" Sunmi nearly smiled at the idea until she processed what he said. "DRUGS? Yah Oh Sehun, you can't just insult my friend like that and-"

"I'M SORRY!" Sehun slapped his own mouth. "I won't tell anyone! I'm Sorry!" he jumped over the bushes and ran around the corner, disappearing from sight.

Sunmi stared at where he went and frowned. "Something is wrong here."