New TOP in Less Than 24 Hours

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

*TOP*

I took a shower while that girl is still eating ramyun like a pig. After, noona coordinated my clothes and other stuffs, and ended up giving me a v-neck shirt and a gray suit while the girl is taking a shower.

"Noona, I'll just call my umma. You can fix that girl right after she take a shower. Gomawo!"

"Arasso!"

I dialed my speed number 1 which is my family's home phone.

"Umma!"

"OH! Seunghyun-a! When are you gonna bring your girlfriend over?"

"Girlfriend?" After 3 seconds, I realized that my mom is talking about that girl.

"UMMA!!!She's not my girlfriend!"

"Then what were you doing kissing a girl? Are you playing around with girls, huh? I never taught you that way!"

"I don't play around with girls. It was an accident, I swear! And I didn't call to discuss that. I'm leaving for Japan at 4"

"Is she coming? Let me talk to her!" Her voice sounded so happy and not a hint of sadness that her son is leaving for Japan was heard. My mom was really sad when she found out that I broke up with my old girlfriend to pursue my career, and now she keeps wanting me to get married. I'm still young!

"UMMA!! I told you that she's not my girlfriend! Anyway, tell appa that I'm leaving for Japan and that I'll come visit from time to time. I love you~ BYE~" I hung up the phone because my mom is really persistent and will do anything to get it her way. I started dialling my noona's number,

"Noona!"

"Eung? You have a girlfriend and you didn't even tell me!"

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"Keure(Is that so)? Then stop wasting your time and grab her!"

"AISSSH!! NOONA!"

"Ahahaha. She's really pretty! I wish I could meet her."

"Anyway, I'm leaving for Japan. Take good care of appa, especially umma!"

"You don't need to tell me that. Just take care of yourself. Do well! Fighting!"

"Oh. I will! Bye~"

I'm pretty close with my noona and I think it's because we're getting older. We used to fight a lot just about in everything we do but now, we get into fights because we're too concerned for each other.

Out of nowhere, I heard

"yo ma heart heart heart breaker naega mwoljalmotaenneunji
yo ma heart heart heart breaker no way no way~~"

Eh? Jiyong? Turning around, I saw 'that girl' with big curls, and a little bit of make-up on in a high skirt and floral top with a cardigan, answering her phone. CHAM~ REALLY NOW?! HEARTBREAKER AS HER RINGTONE? She's not being too obvious about being obsessed with Jiyong. *sarcasm*

"OH! Appa! Eung~ I'm leaving today. Aniya! I know, I know, It's Friday the 13th.. I need to be careful. What? No! I can't just cancel my flight because it's Friday the 13th. No, appa. It's fine. No, he's not molesting me. Yes I am sure.. Eung~ Bye~ Take care~"

Even his father think that I'm molesting her? Like father, like daughter. Do I really look like a ert? Tell me! People say that I look innocent and even I see that when I look at the mirror. All I see is purity and innocence in me.

"Like what you're seeing? What? Ottae(how is it)? Do I fit your ideal type now?" I didn't even realize that I had my jaw slightly open and my eyes directly to her. I looked away and said,

"PCH- It's because I overheard your conversation with your father and my ideal girl is Beyonce! You're not even a bit similar to her!"

"She's even better than Beyonce!" Hyung and noona chorused like a choir.

"AHAHA. Let's go."

She started walking out the door with my manager and noona. They're already close with her? So much that they're leaving me here? AISSSH-

"TOP! We're not gonna be able to come with you. We'll take the flight tomorrow because 2NE1 is short of a coordinator. Seungho (2NE1's stylist) is sick!" Hyung said as he walked away.

__________________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

Once we're out of the house, I saw paparazzis and reporters gathered outside, flashing their cameras away as oopa and unni left. I started feeling uncomfortable with all the flashes and the reporters asking numerous questions. Of course I've experienced this kind of attention, but never was it out of a scandal. It was all attentions from CJ Entertainment.

Suddenly, I felt being wrapped by long muscular arms and my face leaned on a hard chest. I looked up to see him trying to bury my face on his chest, and using his hands to make way for us to the car. I feel my face getting hot as he pulls me closer to him whenever the reporters are getting too close to us. His face is so serious, so comparable to his image on Iris. Why is it suddenly getting so hot? Is it because of the compression of the reporters and paparazzis? Aisssh-molla! When are we gonna get to his car? It's getting difficult for me to breath.

_____________________________

*Author's POV*

Mee-Aen starts to breath heavily as the crowd starts to grow and as it becomes difficult for them to get through.

*Inhales and exhales loudly*

TOP noticed her breathing pattern and said,

"Are you okay? YAH! Son Mee-Aen!!"

"My-*Inhales* my- *inhales* puff-*Inhales* puffer!*Inhales*"

"PLEASE MOVE! GIVE US SPACE!!"

The reporters and the paparazzis moved away from them as TOP held her using one hand, and reached for her bag to find her puffer.

When he saw it, he immediately grabbed it, straighten her back, shook the inhaler slightly, and pressed down on the puffer in .

Her breathing slowly starts to get back to normal while TOP carried her in his arms to his car. Th reporters made an,

"OOOOH~" sound as they were amazed by the 'couple'.

"Yah.. I-I'm okay now. I can walk."

He ignored her until they're in his car. "What was that?! Are you okay? Do you need to go to the doctor?"

"Th-that was just...an asthma attack. I d-don't need to go t-to the hospit-tal." She stuttered as she saw a different side of TOP. She wondered what got into him and said,

"do YOU need to go to the hospital?"

"What?"

"I think you're sick... You're usually all 'nyenyenye'.."

He chuckled and said, "Yah! You've only met for less than a day." as he drove away.

______________________________

I hope you liked this chapter as you learned something new about TOP and Mee-Aen ^^

 

@iLoveChorong

He is! Aha, did I exaggerate it too much?X'D

@ohmyyoungbae

I like Dara! especially at the end of MV. She looks good with long hair~

Okhay^^ I'll request for a banner! ^.  ^

*Off to find a designer*

OMGAAH! THAT RHYMES~ BANNER, DESIGNER.

Khay, I'll stop <3

 

For new subscribers,

THANK YOUSSS BEAUTIFULSS!

_______

I hope new subscribers keep on coming^^