Top Couple's First Fight

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

*TOP*

I woke up at 4 because today is our flight to Japan. Drinking my coffee, I grabbed the newspaper outside my house.

"WHAT?!"

The coffee from my mouth spilt everywhere like a fountain as I saw ' 'Top Couple's First Public Fight ' on the newspaper and a picture where I was trying to catch up with her while her face is all steamed up.

I was about to call hyung when he texted me,

"Relax, There are some professional paparazzis that even a president can't handle."

This is really starting to creep me out. Are there seriously cameras installed around my house?! I dialed his number and when I got it, I immediately said,

"Hyung! You're creeping me out! Since last night, you've been sending me creepy messages. Did you install cameras in my house?"

"HAHAHA. No. That's illegal! You're really just so predictable. Well, of course the members are telling me what you'd probably do. Anyways, pick her up and come together, arrasso?"

"WH-"

Beofre I even got to complain, hyung hung up on me. People don't see this side of hyung. They think that he's a serious person who deals with every situation very professional but really, we're on the same maturity level. I'd say that Chaerin-ee and Hye-Sun noona are the most mature people in our company.

A van parked right in front of me and I immediately know who it is,

"Oh, noona, hyung!" I waved at my coordinator and my manager.

"Yahhh, it hasn't been full 24 hours since I last saw you, and now, you're dating The daughter of CJ ent.'s CEO?" Hyung sligthly patted my shoulder.

"That's what I'm saying!" Said noona.

"It's a long story." I said just to be cautious. If the paparazzis find out, I'm positively dead within the next few minutes.

They started heading in my house while I stayed out and said,

"I'm just gonna get something." With my PJs still on, I rang the doorbell of the house beside mine. No one's answering.. I dorbelled six times and yelled,

"YA!! NAWA(come out)!!"

"WAE?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" She screamed at the security camera. Her face is bloated up with her eyes and cheeks so puffy.

"The flight is in two hours. Come to my house. RIGHT NOW."

"Shirreo(don't want to)! I'm still sleepy. I'll just take the flight tonight." This girl is so lazy. How could she show her bloated face to a guy?!

"Hyung wants you to come with us." I said with a threathening tone to it. She'll come out for sure. Hyung just hired her which means that we're just equal.

"Well, what can I do if the princess don't want to? I guess I'll just have to.." I started fake-dialing on my phone. When I was about to put the phone on my ear she said,

"Y-YA-YAH! Naonda(I'm coming)!" In a light speed, she's out her house with her messy hair, bloated face as I mentioned, and doraemon PJs. I smirked at the view I'm looking at. Does she even know how scary she looks right now?

________________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

This guy's a genius when it comes to block mailing people. When I came out, I saw him still in his PJs and v-neck shirt, holding a coffee mug. Did he just wake up? How come it looks like he just came straight out from the salon? Yes, not A salon, but THE salon.

I opened my gate and stared at him with my intimidating eyes. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and started dragging me to his house.

"Why do I have to go to your house?!"

"To get you fixed." Fixed? Do I look like a broken machine or something? He looked at me from head to toe with a what-the-hell-are-you look. I looked at myself and remembered that I'm still on my PJs, haven't brushed my teeth, or even wash my face.

"I-I'm just gonna go and... do my things." I was gonna go back to my house when he pushed me in his house.

__________________________

*TOP*

"Noona, this is the girl. Don't get any wrong thoughts running through your mind! It's just a publicity.. well more like an act."

"Oh, keure? Nice meeting you. I can't believe that I'm shaking hands with the daughter of CJ entertainment." She said as she shook hands with that girl. Pchh- Is she really that important? I mean, I didn't even know of her existence until yesterday. Hyung introduced himself as well and politely bowed, in which she bowed in return.

"Choisonghamnida(I'm sorry) that you're meeting me looking like a mess."

"Aniyo(no)! You still look pretty!" Hyung said with an eye smile. My manager and coordinator are not that old. They're in their early-thirties but they act like they're in high school.

"Aha, kamsahamnida(thank you)." Pchh. She just takes all the compliment she gets without any second thoughts.

"You can take a shower here." I offered because it took me 10 years to get her out of her house.

"I don't have my clothes! Why can't I just take a shower at my house?"

"We're gonna be late and noona is gonna fix you up. You REALLY NEED it, judging from how you look right now." I smirked at her.

"AISSH! MY UNDERWEAR! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT, HUH?!"

I choked on the coffee I was drinking as she said something that is too inappropriate.

"You don't say things like that publicly! Moreover, to a guy!"

"There you go again with your, 'you shouldn't do this, shouldn't do that, it's unattractive.'" She immitated me annoyingly as she rolled her eyes and continued,

"It's not like I want to suit myself to your ideal type. OR wait- are you trying to make me into your ideal type?!"

"Anyi(no)- It's just- All I'm saying is- I'M JUST TEACHING YOU BASIC MANNERS!!!"

"HAHA BASIC-" she was cut off by noona,

"We're never gonna get to leave if you two keep arguing.. I'll get your stuffs, Mee-Aen-ssi. I'm assuming it's all packed now?"

"Ah, ne. Right when you enter my house you'll see a white travelling bag. Kamsahamnida." Both noona and manager hyung left so that hyung can carry the bag.

__________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

"Paegopa(I'm hungry)... I want ramyun." I looked at him.

"Then go do it by yourself! There's ramyun in the cupboard."

PCHH. I'm his guest and he's making me cook my own food. Look who needs some basic manners...

I grabbed the ramyun from the cupboard, and the egg from the fridge, and started making it while he's just there, on his laptop.

---

(After 10 mintes)

"hmmm. smells so good." I said to myself as I grabbed the whole pot and started eating it there.

"At least, transfer it to a bowl." Is he saying something again? He just has to interrupt me in everything I do or say. With my mouth full I said,

"AISSH! GET LOST! YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOSE MY APPETITE!"

"YAH! DON'T TALK WHEN YOUR MOUTH IS FULL~!!"

"YOUR FACE IS FULL!"

____________________________

@ohmyyoungbae

Have you seen the MV? They all look so pretty and the song is stuck in my head~

@kangana

Hope you did well in your exam! <3 ^^

&& I know! I like it too! It's just so addicting!

@ChoiMinhoLoves

Thanks!!^^ && Welcome to my fanfic x'D

 

Once again, for the new subscribers.

Gomawoyo~^. ^

For those who haven't seen the Lonely - 2NE1 MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4&feature=player_embedded

watch it~WATCH IT~

&&

I'm so sad that Big Bang is in Japan promoting right now.

I'm already missing them (especially GD;'D) buh I'm happy for them ^^

I hope they promote here in Canada! I'll put all my wishes on that every 11:11

;7

&&

Do you guys want me to request for a banner? xD