Right Temperature

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

*Key*

Hyung left out of jealousy or what he calls 'annoyance', stomping his feet hard on the floor and closing the door with a loud "THUD!" while Son Mee Aen is just dying out of laughter. These kids are so oblivious I swear!

"He's like a child. Look at him! HAHAHA"

"It's called being jealous Son Mee Aen"

Her laughter died for a second but laughed even harder after the brief pause. Geez. This girl is probably thinking I'm crazy because of what I just said.

____________________________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

"It's called being jealous Son Mee Aen"

I paused my laughter for a second to take in what he just said but realized that it didn't make sense at all. Jealous? Who is? Choi Seunghyun? BAHAHAHAHA. YEAH RIGHT. THAT GUY IS A PYEONTAE AND A JERK, and me Son Mee Aen is a patient human being to even consider being nice to him. He is probably annoyed that we fooled him. Probably. WAIT, WHAT?! Did my brain just say probably?! I meant to say 'surely'. My laughter then subsided when a train of thoughts came to my mind.

"HAHAHAHA. I'M JOKING! LOOK AT YOUR FACE. HAHAHAHA" Key said while laughing on the floor

"NEO INEOM (You bastard)! Come here! I'll punch your face with my feet!" I started chasing him as he ran everywhere up until to my room. I caught his shirt which made him fall on my bed, as he pulled me in his arms. My head is resting on his arm as half of our body are rested on my bed.

"What's wrong Son Mee Aen? I now know why you chose to be a director instead of being an actress. You're a bad actor, you know. You're trying too hard to be happy right now, PABO!" he slightly punched my head.

"AH!" I scratched my head as I turned my head to face him.

"I met Lee Joon. He wanted to talk but then.. I don't know" A tear from me dropped on Key's arm. He pulled me in, making me lean on his chest.

"Anne, you need to face him. You need to talk to him. You were planning to break up with him before even hearing his side of the story. Whether what you saw was true or not, you have to hear it directly from him"

He caressed my head and wiped the tears off my face. I love Kibum. He knows exactly what to say, do, and even think. Don't get me wrong, I don't look at Key as someone I could marry. I think of him as a guardian angel, a brother, and a best friend. Maybe if we weren't best friend, I would have fallen in love with him. I don't know. What's the problem with Key being my bestfriend and liking him at the same time? I ask myself that everytime.

"Whoever's going to marry you has to go through some serious tests and inspections with me! She's going to be snatching away the one I love the most next to my family" I smiled, looking at his eyes.

"Hahaha! You could be a mistress then" He laughed, making his cute little dimples visible.

"YAH! KIM KIBUM!!!!! SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH BEFORE I FEED IT CHICKEN!" I punched him on the stomach before getting up from the bed. He is starting to hate chicken because of Jinki. haha. The boy makes the members eat chicken almost everyday. Key quickly covered his mouth and shook his head harshly, telling me not to.

_________________________________________________________

*TOP*

I walked back and forth across my room as I think about.. EVERYTHING. Are they really that close? If they are getting married then we're breaking up soon?! WHAT?! Wait- that's a good thing. That's something to be happy for. Yeah. I should celebrate. HAHA. YEAH. I then walked to the kitchen and grabbed a wine from the wine rack. All of these things are stressing me out and are distracting me from music. I poured some into a glass and started drinking it. I saw my stereo remote on the kitchen counter and so I turned the music on, and Temperature by Sean Paul started playing. The rhythm was just too much that I started dancing.

"YEAAAHHH! I'M GONNA BE SINGLE AGAIN!!! WOO!"

This song is just so amazing that it makes me wanna dance. I started doing the crab dance with the glass still in my hands and my eyes closed, but when I opened them, I saw Jiyong standing right in front of me.

"AHHH! YOU SCARED ME!" I screamed but his face looks more scared than I was. After three seconds with that face, he started laughing.

"I'm the one who was scared! HYUNG! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I should have filmed it! DAEBAK. It would have been the greatest scandal video in Dae Han Min Guk (Republic of Korea)"

He said while laughing on the couch. AISH. He just had to come when I was celebrating.

"What is the wine for hyung?"

"Long story but.. YAH! Me and that girl, are going to end it soon! I'm going to be single again!"

"Why? Who said so? Did Hyun Suk hyung and Ann's mom discuss it?"

"Molla but it's not gonna be for so long" I started playing with my glass.

"You don't look happy though"

"WHAT?! I AM SO! Why wouldn't I be happy? This little kid! PCH. What are you trying to say? PCH."

"Yeah whatever hyung. Anyways, I came here to talk about the Japanese version of Oh Yeah"

Jiyong always gets back on track which is hard for me to do. I barely talked about our upcoming songs since I met Son Mee Aen. She's the source of all the problems. She's to blame for my scandals, for making me distracted, stressed, for the global warming, for poverty, for cancer-it's all her fault! See!!! She's distracting me right now while Jiyong is talking. AISSHH!!! GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!