John Lee? Who?

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

 

_____________________________________________________________

*SON MEE-AEN*

I was getting my stuffs from the airplane cabinet when Choi Seunghyun just walked past by me. JERK!

"Miss, do you need help with that?" a guy who looks like in his late 20s asked me.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you" I said with a smile but the guy ignored what I just said and reached for my bag.

"You didn't have to...Thank you!" I bowed.

"Don't mention it. I'm John Lee" This guy is quite weird..He doesn't smile at all..just like Choi Seunghyun. How many Choi Seunghyuns are out there? This world is corrupted. But then.. he has his manners unlike that other guy.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Son Mee-Aen"

______________________________________________________________

*TOP*

When I was about to go on a taxi, I saw Son Mee-Aen talking to a guy. Just how many guys does she have? Well, she would use her mother's money to gain those guys. She even got an idol. HA! She's just one of those typical rich daughters.. using money to gain everything.

"OH! CHOI-" She yelled and waved at me but before she even finishes what she's saying, I entered the taxi and slammed the door.

_____________________________________________________________

*SON MEE-AEN*

Let me tell you what cut me off:

1) Choi Seunghyun slamming the car door at me

2) Someone threw iced coffee at me

I looked up to see 3 girls glaring right at me.

"Excuse me?" I said with a serious tone and a deadly stare.

"Ha! You have that nerve to tell us. You ! Did you see how frustrated TOP oppa was? If you're going to flirt, at least do it secretly! Low life b*tch!" People started to gather and took pictures of me. I gritted my teeth and held unto my bag tighter to stop myself from doing anything stupid and by stupid I meant punching the girl to death. Out of nowhere, I felt something around my shoulders. I looked behind me and saw John wrapping his jacket around me.

"What you just did is violence and clearly defines a low life. You could be sued for it for more than a million won. Please go before you embarrass yourself even more." He pulled me towards a car. Although I don't know much about cars, I could tell that it's expensive.  He opened the door for me.

"I'm really thankful for what you did for me but I'm sorry.. I don't even know you. Aside from your name, you're a complete stranger to me. Once again, thank you" I gave him his jacket back and grabbed a taxi. My dad always taught me to never come with strangers even if they give you candies. Yes, he still says candies even now.

I started wiping my face, hair, and clothes in the taxi with tissue. AISHH. This is just a great day. First, Lee Joon, now this? Don't even mention the bra incident thing. Suddenly my phone rang,

"Yobos-"

"JUST WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?!" My mother didn't even let me finish saying 'hello' and shouted at me. My eardrum is completely ruined.

"YOU'VE BEEN IN THE FRONT COVER FOR A WEEK! DON'T EVEN PLAN ON GOING TO YOUR VILLA! COME TO OUR HOUSE. RIGHT NOW!"

She didn't even give me the chance to speak as she hung up on me. Aish! My life is over!!!!

"Ajhussi, turn the car around please." I gave him the address to my house.

-----

As soon as I got out the car, I ran to hug my dad who has an apron around him. I haven't seen him for months now.

"APPA!!!"

"Aigoo. What happened to our Mee-Aen? Why do you smell like coffee? Did something happen?" My dad said while he caressed my hair.

"There's just something like that" I said with a smile as I pulled out from the hug.

"YOU! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" My mom ran to me with a broom in her hands and so I quickly ran behind my dad. My mom is a monster I tell you. When it comes to business she's all serious but when she's at home, she's just like any mothers out there but way scarier...you'll know what I mean someday.

"YAH! Don't even think of touching our daughter! You can kill me before you touch her!" My dad held his arms high to cover me.

"You think I won't? I WILL kill you!! COME HERE!!!"

"OKAY! FINE! CHALMOTTHAESSO(I did wrong)!" I said, breaking the arguement between my parents.

"AHHH! OOMA!!!!" I winced in pain as my mom smacked my head and said,

"Like your apology is going to make everything better. Stop directing films and just manage the company! You're gonna have to take over it when I die anyways."

"I don't want to!! I will never! I don't like anything that has to do with business! Just pass it down to your secretary or something!"

"My daughter's right!" My dad supported me which gained a yell from my mom.

"AISHH! YOU CALL YOURSELF A FATHER?!" My mom was going to hit my dad with the broom when the maid interrupted.

"Madam, your guest has arrived."

"Annyeonghaseyo" Someone said. I turned around to see...

"YOU.." I said in suprise with my eyes as big as it could get.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mee-Aen-ssi" It's the polite guy! What's his name again.. John..Park? Or was it Lee? Anyways.. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I said still with a suprised face.

"SON MEE-AEN! That's not how you treat a guest! By the way, you know each other?" My mom yelled at me. I swear, I'll be deaf by the time I leave our house.

"We met each other at the plane" This guy doesn't smile at all! AT ALL! Is he a robot or something? And how come he's my mom's guest? Just who is he?! I'm sensing something weird...

_____________________________________________

Sorry that I took me 10 years to update :'(

and that this chapter is 'meeeeeh'

Anyways, school is coming up.. gahhh.

 

Thanks for subcribers and commenters<3