Kiss Part Two?!

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

I'm sorry I updated so late.

I wrote a long chapter buh I didn't like it, so I decided to rewrite it.

____________________________________________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

I am wearing two robes and a towel over because my shirt and pants are soaking wet, not to mention my undergarments, so I hung it in the bathroom. Speaking of undergarments, my bra is completely ruined that it left dark red marks on my shoulders. It hurts whenever it gets touched.

My stomach growled, interrupting my thoughts. I don't want to go out of the room. Choi Seunghyun's probably outside and my emotion is honestly mixed with anger and embarrassement right now, but I can't take it any longer. I opened the door quietly and was about to head towards the kitchen when I felt that I knocked out something with my feet. I looked down and saw a paper bag, a cold medicine, and an ointment. Looking around, I saw no one but the dead silence. Is he in his room? I grabbed the stuffs on the floor and placed it on the bed without bothering to look at what's inside the paper bag because I am so hungry that I feel like I'm going to die. I headed to the kitchen and started making ramyun. I was going to grab one pack of ramyun but...what if Choi Seunghyun's hungry too? He probably didn't eat yet. BUT HE JUST WENT OUT! He bought the medicine and the ointment which means he must have gone out and have already eaten outside without sharing any with me. But, this time he actually cared for me. What? Cared for me? It was just his conscience! WHAT DO I DO? COOK ONE RAMEN OR TWO? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

So, I decided to make two. I placed a bowl of ramyun on the table and covered it with a cloth. Should I give it to him? The noodles are going to bloat. But, I'm still mad at him! And more importantly, I'M EMBARRASSED TO FACE HIM! I quickly ate my ramyun. It wasn't even out of hunger. It's because I'm concerened that the ramyun I cooked for Choi Seunghyun is going to bloat. I finished, washed the dishes, and grabbed the ramyun. I went in front of the bedroom he's staying at and took a deep breathe. I placed the ramyun on the floor and knocked at the door. Before he could even answer it, I ran back to my bedroom with my heart racing with me.

I leaned on the door with my eyes closed, breathing heavily. Did he see me? What do I do? I think he saw me!!!! I opened my eyes and saw the paper bag on the bed. I grabbed what's inside and my eyes widened. Where did he get a bra? He bought it? I felt my face turn red as I kept on looking at the red bra that has kiss marks on them everywhere and laces on the sides. There's even extra padding. What is the extra padding for anyways? He's really a true ert!! If he could come to a lingere store and buy a bra, he must be a true ert. Moreover, what is this? Kiss marks?!

________________________________________________

*TOP*

I was just laying on my bed feeling hungry when I heard a knock on the door. When I answered it, no one was there but who else would knock on the dooor? It's just me and Son Mee-Aen here in this cottage. I scratched my head and was about to close the door when I saw a bowl of ramyun and a pair of chopsticks on a tray on the floor. Unknowingly, my lips curved into a smile. She must have been thinking about me, if I have eaten or not. I picked up the tray, and went back inside the room.

________________________________________________

*SON MEE-AEN*

It's already 10 at night and my clothes have already dried up, so I changed back into them. I sneakily went outside to get some fresh air. The air is pretty warm. Suddenly, sceneds from earlier keeps flashing back. I shook my head and kept myself from looking at the spot where I fell and looked at the sky. The stars are so nice. I was about to film it when I realized I don't have my camera and haven't seen it since this morning. I started panicking and was about to go back inside to look for it in the bedroom when I bumped unto something. Good thing I didn't loose my balance.

"AHH!"

I looked up and saw Choi Seunghyun. Our eyes met and despite the awkwardness earlier, we kept on staring at each other. I don't know why. His eyes are so mesmerizing that makes my heart beat ten thousand times than usual. His face slowly got closer to mine while my heart beats faster and faster each inch he got closer. When his lips are just few inches away from mine, he closed his eyes and so did I.

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

"TOP-HYUNG~ WE'RE HERE!!!!"

I snapped out of it and realized what almost happened.

WE.

CHOI SEUNGHYUN.

AND.

ME.

ALMOST.

KISSED.

WEALMOSTKISSED?! WE?! US TWO? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO ME? WHY DID I CLOSE MY EYES?!

We looked away from each other and even turned the other way around, but before Seungri, Taeyang, and Jiyong could come and see us, Choi Seunghyun wrapped his suit around me. I looked at him but he didn't look at me. He's only left with his long sleeves now. Why did he do that? That was so random.

"What is this? Why does it feel so awkward in here?" The three came and Taeyang asked.

I let out a forced laugh and bowed to them.

"Annyeong kids~"

"WAIT-Why are you wearing hyung's suit? He won't even let me borrow it!! OHHH~ Something happened between you two, right?" Seungri said with a michivieous smile painted on his face.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Me and Choi Seunghyun chorused making us glance at each other for half a second and look away right after.

"So, something DID happen. AYEE~ YOU BOTH CAN'T LOOK AT EACH OTHER'S EYES~~~" Seungri teased.

"I already said that it's not like that!" Seunghyun went inside the cottage while Seungri followed him, leaving us three outside.

"Mian(sorry), we came too late. We brought all of your stuffs since you haven't unpacked since we came here in Japan." Jiyong handed me my travelling bag and smiled at me.

"It's nothing. Oh yea, where's Daesung?" I smiled back.

"He can't come. We weren't going to go to stay by his side but Hyun Suk hyung told us that Daesung needs time for himself and told us to go on a vacation for a few days instead." Taeyang explained.

_____________________________________________

So... Why did TOP give her his suit? It wasn't cold outside...

hmm..

AHAHAH.

So.. did the bra fit?

This is kinda ironic LOL.

Cinderella had shoes and Mee-Aen has a bra.

 

THANKS FOR COMMENTING~ I REALLY APPRECIATE IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

I'm sorry~ I'm too sleepy and tired to reply back to your comments.

I'm being a bad author right now >.<

&&

THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS^^