Living the Name "PYEONTAE"

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

____________________________________

*TOP*

"AHH.. AHH!!! WHERE'S M-MY.. AHHHHH!!!! MY BRA!!"

Son Mee-Aen started to cry. What bra? What? Wait- the two straps that ripped- it's her b-br-I can't say it! My jaw dropped as I turned around. What do I do? This is so embarrassing. She cried even more. The way she cries is not of a woman's cry but a 7-year old's cry which makes me even more red.

"I-I.. MIANHAE!"

I turned and extended my hand to help her up but she slapped it away.

"OW!"

"HOW CAN I GET OUT OF THE WATER.. WHEN..*CRIES* OOMA!!! *CRIES*"

Oh.. right.

"uh..uh. Just stay right there. Don't get out of the water! If someone sees, act like you're casually swimming. Don't talk to any guys AT ALL!!!"

I said thinking all of the possibilities that could happen. What if a guy takes advantage of her considering the current situation? ANDWAE(no)!!! I quickly ran inside and grabbed two towels.

"Here. Put it around you."

I handed her a towel with her still crying. She wrapped it around her while she's still in the water and I helped her up. I noticed that she's holding something in her right hand. My face reddened even more.. it's her br-skdjaklsdj you know what I mean!. With the other towel, I dried her face and wrapped it over the wet towel around her ,guiding her in the cottage with my hands around her shoulders. Before going in, people saw us and started whispering.

"Look, the guy made his girlfriend cry. Tsk! What a jerk!"

AISH!!! I turned her to face me and saw her eyes red but she quickly looked down.

"Yah.. stop crying! People think that I made you cry!"

"*CRIES* YOU DID MAKE ME CRY!!!!! PYEONTAE!(ert)! NAPEUN NOM (bad bastard)! NAPEUN JASIK(bad jerk)! NAPEUN NAMJA(bad guy)! PYEONTAE! PYEONTAE!!!"

She ran in the bedroom and started drying her hair while sobbing. When she saw me looking at her, she glared at me before closing the door. TOP, why are you so clumsy in front of her? Otteokaji(what should I do)? I should at least do something to make it up to her. I made coffee and knocked at the bedroom door but she's not answering. I opened the door carefully and saw her shirt slightly down, revealing her shoulder. ACKKK! LOOK AWAY, TOP! But, wait.. there's a red line from on her shoulder. It must have been because of that....

I closed the door, making sure she didn't see me, because if she did she would directly send me to hell.

I headed out and stopped by a mask store.

"IT'S TOP!!!"

Japanese fans yelled. I smiled and waved at them while I looked for a mask. If I'm going out, I need to cover myself up so that my fans won't recognize me.

"Costumer, are you looking for masks?" The Japanese sales worker asked.

"Hai(yes)."

"You're lucky! The limited branded mask just came today! It was made by hand and with the most expensive fabric!"

"Really?!"

"Yes. This way please."

I followed and saw a mask inside a glass. Waa! It's like gold! My eyes just glittered at the sight of it.

"I'll take it!"

I proudly walked out of the store with the mask on just like a boss. Next, I headed for a pharmacy with no one recognizing me.

"Give me a medicine for skin redness please." I said to the pharmacist.

"Please be specific costumer. Skin redness caused by allergy?"

"No, no. Uh.. how do I explain this.. A bra strap broke while the girl was wearing it and now it left red marks on her skin."

I said saying the 'how do I explain this' part in Korean. The pharmacist gasped and look at me as if I was a monster.

"He must have been so embarrassed that he wore a mask." She said to another pharmacist.

AISHH! What are people thinking?!

"IT'S BY ACCIDENT! REALLY!"

She handed me a cream and rolled her eyes at me. CHAM! Anyways, can she get a cold from suddenly getting in the water? I should buy cold medicine just incase.

"Uh, can you give me cold medicine too?"

She came back with cold pills and I paid for it. Just before I left the store, I heard the pharmacist say,

"He must be some addict. To rip a girl's bra through the strap... TSK! What is happening to out society?!"

REALLY? I COULD HEAR YOU! AND WHAT? I'M NOT A ERT!!!!

Next, I confidently walked into an underwear store as I am wearing a limited edition mask.

I looked at the bras and saw a lot of lacey ones, making me turn red. I gulped as I walked further and saw thongs. *GASP* I quickly covered my eyes.

"Costumer, are you okay?"

A sales assistant asked.

"Uh, uh.. Hai!"

"Are you looking for something?"

What I'm doing right now is really embarrassing. I just wanna run out of this store.

"Uh.. uh. yeah.. a b-br-brr"

I just can't say it. This is really embarrassing! What if they find out that I'm TOP?! TOP, THE COOL CHARISMATIC TOP?!

"Ah. bra. Yes.. Are you shopping for your girlfriend?"

Well, they'll think I'm even more of a ert if I say 'no' so I said,

"uh...uh.h-hai.."

"Are you looking for y look? Or, easy access? Or see-through? Or push-ups?"

My eyes grew bigger and bigger at each choices she said. I think if everyone can see my face, they'll think my face is exploding. Why is it so hot? And what is Push-up? It seems the most modest out of the four.

"Push-ups..?"

I said wanting for an explanation but she just clapped and said,

"Good choice, sir! This way please."

She lead into more normal looking bras section.

"What's your girlfriend's size? Firstly the cup.. A? B? C?"

She pointed at the different sizes of bras. WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED? When I first came in, I thought I would just grab one and go.

Size? Size.. Size? I tried to imagine her with tight shirt to check her size because all she wears are baggy shirts.

*AUTHOR'S POV*

***IMAGINATION****

Son Mee-Aen is wearing a tight black tank top and black leather pants, standing beside a pole with her left leg clicked to it.

"I'M....SIZE C"

TOP gulped with sweat running down his face.

"RAWRR~"

***IMAGINATION***

This time, Son Mee-Aen is wearing a short pink dress that stops at her mid-thigh.

"Size B, oppa. B!"

She blew a kiss to TOP.

***IMAGINATION***

Son Mee-Aen is wearing a high school uniform and said,

"OPPA~AING~AING~ SIZE A~"

She formed a heart with her arms.

"Saranghae oppa!"

***END OF IMAGINATION***

*BACK TO TOP'S POV*

I hit my head numerously. What am I thinking? Are you really living the name 'pyeontae'?

"I'm not sure.."

"Er.. then, please kindly describe her to me. Maybe it'll help but It's only an estimate.."

"She's in her early 20s, she's up to my nose, she's like an angel when she sleeps, she has big round eyes, her nose is cute, and so is her lips, when she smiles-"

"Uhm.. Costumer, I don't think what you're saying right now is gonna be of any help.."

I snapped out of it. What did I just say? What was I saying?!

I randomly grabbed a bra without looking and quickly paid for it. I just really wanna get out of this store. I embarrassed myself too much this day. TOP, YOU DON'T HAVE THIS KIND OF IMAGE! YOU HAVE A COOL IMAGE! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!

________________________________________________

@ohmyyoungbae

I know! It's the news I didn't want to hear. But it's all good cuz VIPs got Daesung~

@iLoveChorong

ahahaha! sorry! was that too much of a cliff hanger? ahehe :3

 

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBER! ^^