Sunset Date with who? Taeyang?!

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

*Son Mee-Aen*

I'm not really religious. My beliefs are different from any other religions out there, but as a daughter of two Christian parents, I pray regularly. I don't get to go to church every Sunday because I.. I don't know but I am apart of the prayer meetings of Christian idols. There's Minzy, Narsha unni, Alexander and other people. Hyori introduced me to some idols and somehow I ended up joining their prayer meetings where we... well, pray and sing praise songs. I was really shy at first but then I got close to them. And that explains why I told Daesung to pray for the man who passed away.

After Daesung hugged me back and said 'Thank you noona' he walked towards his room. Where-why? I thought I did a good job in comforting Daesung..>.< I was going towards Daesung's room when I felt someone hold me back. I turned around to see Jiyong grabbing unto my arm.

"Just leave him like that. That was the first time we heard him talk since we tried talking to him. Thank you."

"B-but Daesung-" Top started dragging me towards the balcony without letting me finish what I was about to say. Well, I was stuttering, but still! It's rude! Why does he keep dragging me everywhere? Why is he even an idol? He should find a job where he gets to drag people around everywhere to fulfill his hapiness.

I looked at him with a curious look, waiting for him to say anything or explain why he dragged me here but he remained silent, looking at the buildings around.

"What is it?! Just say it!"

I said out of frustration and curiosity, but mostly frustration.

"Why do you always ruin my moments? I was having a peaceful time with the fresh air... aishh."

"You're so annoying! So ridiculous! You dragged me here-" I couldn't finish my sentence as he covered my mouth with his hands. What is he doing?! I told you he's a real ! I pushed his hand and yelled,

"I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO WASTE ON YOU! JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY!"

"FINE! I-uh...T-TH-THANKYOU." He said in a full speed and quickly went it. What's wrong with him? If he's gonna say thank you then just say it! Don't frustrate people! But still, it was a once in a blue moon thing. It made me smile especially when I saw his red ears. It's not like it's his first time saying thank you.. or was it?

Anyways, what do I do? Daesung is still locking himself in his room. Should I call Hyori unni? Anyi(no) anyi! She's just gonna kill me and scold me all day long.

I looked at the sky and said to myself,

"The sun is about to set.."

"In ten minutes it will."

I jumped as I got scared when someone suddenly said something.

"Mianhaeyo(sorry).. I didn't mean to scare you."

I looked beside me and saw Taeyang leaning unto the trail of the balcony while looking at me with his great eye smile.

"Aniyo(It's nothing). I just get scared easily."

His formal language made me speak to him in a formal way as well.

"Daesung-ee.. Daesung-ee is a really warm hearted person. He tries to overcome his problems through smiling, but this time.. it's serious."

He said directly looking to my eyes with a sad tone.

"Sashireun(actually), Hyori unni called me and told me to try and comfort Daesung, but I don't know how. Even though I want to, I just don't know how to approach him. I haven't comforted anyone in my life."

"Hyori noona did? She must be really worried. Actually, I think you made Daesung feel better. He doesn't even talk to us or to his family, but you made him talk today. If it's okay with you, can you help me make Daesung feel better?"

"Even though I don't know how. I want to see Daesung smile and shake his head side to side just like how I met him." I said with a sincere smile.

Big Bang's relationship is tighter than skinny jeans. They're so lucky to have each others' backs. I have always wanted siblings.. I wanted to have 6, but I guess my parents' fertility were drained into the process of making me. An oppa was really a dream of mine ever since. An oppa that will protect me from bullies..an oppa that will be too protective whenever I'm out with my boyfriend.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone message ringtone,

"My name is GD GD BABY BABY~"

Sorry, I'm a little bit obsessed. I guess I'd have to change my ringtones or else Jiyong will think of me as a weird girl and he will never talk to me again. NO! I can't let that happen!!!!! I checked the message on my phone and wait- it's a text again from Lee Joon. This could be the 100th one.

"Mee-Aen.. What's wrong, eh?

After the scandal with you and TOP sunbaenim, you never talked to me.

I don't believe this nonsense and will never until you tell me yourself.

Please reply to me, eung? Did I do something wrong?"

I was almost tempted to reply back. I don't know what it is but there's something in Lee Joon that made me fall in love with him the first time I saw him what people call 'love at first sight'.

________________

*******FLASHBACK*******

"Where are you?" Hyori unni said on the other line. She told me to come to this coffee shop to meet her because it's urgent.

"I'm right in front of the coffee shop." I said as I parked my car.

"Okay! I'm hanging up!" I put my phone in my bag and started heading out my car. From outside, I could see unni waving at me and someone with it's back facing me. I opened the glass door and walked towards unni.

"Mee-a!" She hugged me tightly as soon as I stood in front of her.

"Oh.. unni! What's so urgent?"

"Well.." She grabbed her bag and said,

"I'm sorry but I really think you two match each other. Forgive me for now and thank me later~"

She said and quickly started running to her car.

"U-unni!"

"NOONA!"

I looked at the guy who called Hyori unni. He looks familiar.. I'm sure I have seen him before, but where? His lips are as red as Snow White's apple. It's inviting but feels so toxic at the same time. His eyes are like of a hawk that could hypnotize me and even lure me into doing stupid things. He's perfect.. His body is so toned, his height is just perfect that when he'll hug me, my forehead will be on the same height as his lips...well, if I wear heels which I am right now. Is he even human? How is it possible for someone to be this perfect?

"I-uh. Choesonghaeyo(sorry). I didn't plan this. Chongmal(really)! Je irumeun Lee Joon imnida (My name is Lee Joon)."

"I-I..."

SPEAK PROPERLY SON MEE-AEN! TONGUE! WHY AREN'T YOU COOPERATING WITH ME?!

********END OF FLASHBACK*********

__________________

"Son Mee-Aen-ssi. Son Mee-Aen-ssi! Gwuenchanayo(are you okay)?"

"Uh.. eh.. oh. ne. Gwuenchanayo(I'm okay).."

"You spaced out a bit.. OH! The sunset!"

He pointed at the sun that is being dominated by the colours of the sky. The sky is mixed with the colours red, orange, violet, and yellow which gives off a sweet and romantic feeling.

"It's really pretty! Now I know why people are in love with this."

"Eh? You haven't seen the sun set before?"

"Aniyo(no).."

"It's more beautiful when you're at a beach! OH- Wait.. You said you haven't seen it before.. that means that, I'm the first person you're watching the sunset with. We're sunset couples?"

He once again showed his mesmerizing eye smile. How can I not resist his smile? It's making me feel embarrassed.

"Hehe. It's a joke! But, you seem a little bit down.. Should I sing you a song?"

"Chinchayo(really)?! Waaa! I'd be more than honoured to hear you sing!" I clapped my hands. I've heard Taeyang's voice from the computer, album, or downloaded songs but never have I listened to him up close even if it's just a concert.

"Then, I'll sing Red Sunset~^^"

_____________________________________

I might not be able to update for the next 2 weeks or so because of the exams~ but please keep supporting this fanfic

and don't even think about clicking unsubscribe~ I know where you live! LOL I'm kidding!^^

For the new lovely subscriber who is new in AFF~

@albilah

Welcome~ to AFF!^^ && thanks for subscribing!

 

For the sweet commenters!

 

@Hyeish

Thanks for reading~^^

Really? I did! Waa! I feel so happy right now! ahaha^^

@ohmyyoungbae

aww. can I just say Iloveyouforeverandever?

haha. I won't mind the unsubscribers anymore^^

@iLoveChorong

I knowww! I don't like seeing Daesung so down :(

Should I just make them end up together? ahahaha

@niko93

I know right? Mee-Aen is asjdhajsd~ ahahaha^^