Lee Joon Flashback.

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

_______________________________________________________

*Song Mee-Aen*

"Let's go on that one!" I looked at where Jiyong is pointing- HOLY MOTHER OF SHIPS! He's pointing at the big ship that sways back and forth.

"Th-that's scary. I'll just watch you."

I know you're probably saying 'she's so soft' but I really can't ride any rides in the amusement park unless it's the merry go round or the ferris wheel. I went on the ship ride before and I was really about to die. I kept on kicking the sit in front of me while crying which caused the guy who operates the ride to stop it. I was with Lee Joon at that time and no that wasn't years ago.. it happened a month ago.

***********************************************************************

*Flashback*

"Let's ride that one!"

"It really looks scary. I can't ride it.."

"It's not that scary. Just hold my hand."

H-hold his hand? This would be the first time holding a guy's hand believe it or not. I looked at Lee Joon thinking if I should or not, but his smile is just so inviting and warm-not to mention cute- that it makes me wanna stay close to him. He just grabbed my hand and started leading me to the ride. Help me!!!!

"Let's sit in the middle so it's not that scary."

How is that not scary? The whole ride is scary!! He made me sit first then he followed. When the operator said that it's about to start, I closed my eyes and gripped Lee Joon's hand. The ride started off slowly but then 5 seconds after-

"AAAHHHH!!! APPPA!!!! APPA!!!" I started to kick the seat right in front of me while tears are starting to flow like there's no forever. My head is leaned on the metal where you hold unto. I really can't take this anymore!!

"Mee-Aen! Are you okay? Stop crying!" He said as he carressed my back. He call me He shouted at the operator saying,

"STOP THE RIDE PLEASE! MY GIRLFRIEND HERE IS FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE!"

Wait- What? Girlfriend? Did he just say that I'm his girlfriend? I'm Lee Joon's girlfriend! AM I?! The tears stopped and a smile was drawn across my face. The ride stopped and I immediately got out of it.

"Sorry! I shouldn't have forced you to go on that ride. Are you okay? Do you want water? Are you dizzy? Should I run to the pharma-"

"Gomawo! Uhm.. and About that girlfr- girl-"

"Ah.. hehe. About that... Will you be my girlfriend?"

*End of Flashback*

*******************************************************************

"Keure(is that so)? Let's go to the Merry-go-round!"

It made me feel bad that I'm ruining his fun. He can barely go to amusement parks because of his busy schedule and I'm just wrecking it. But then, it touched me how he didn't force me... How he respected me when I said no. I wish every guy in this world is like Kwon Jiyong.

"Mian.."

"Ayeee.... What are you saying? Merry-go-round is more fun! The last time I went there was when I was seven. I'm missing it now."

"What do you mean merry-go-round?! An-ga(i'm not going)! What is this?! She's ruining the fun here."

TOP said. I predicted that he would say that but I looked at the floor because he has a point.

"Hyung.. What are you saying. It's not a big problem. You and Chloe can go!"

"Just go with them! I'm fine by myself!" I said looking only at Jiyong.

"Ahaha! I don't want to be a third wheel you know."

"WHATEVER! Who said that we're coming with you? We just didn't have a ride here! Let's go Chloe!"

"WOOO! LET'S GO!! I haven't been on a date for so long!"

I looked at TOP's who is currently looking away. Far away from where we are right now.

I smiled at Chloe and said,

"Have fun!" which made TOP glare at me with those eyes. What's wrong with him? I was being sincere when I said those words.

"Yeah.. Have fun, hyung!" Jiyong tapped TOP's shoulders. The brat tsked loudly before being dragged by Chloe. What is his problem? At first he said that they're bored and stuff but he's not even trying to have fun right now. Whatever. Starting tomorrow it's going to be busy so I'm going to have fun today!

____________________________________________

*TOP*

DATE?! I've been dying to tell that girl and Jiyong that "It's not a date!" that's why I was trying to not look at them but my plan would fail. You think it already failed? I'm not giving up! It's still early afternoon. I have the rest of the day to complete my mission! I'm not gonna loose to that girl!! Even if every english words I know come out this very day. I'm gonna do it!

"TOP! I want ice cream!"

"Oh.. Ice cream?" Chloe nodded. I headed for the ice cream store and quickly bought one. 

"Gomawo(thank you), oopa!" She said with American accent.

"Oh.. Good job...Just stay here, okay?" I didn't wait for her to respond and hid behind the bush. I put my sunglasses on just incase the two would recognize me. Oh! There they are! In the merry-go-round, laughing together. What's so funny? What are they laughing about?

I grabbed Chloe's hands and said,

"Let's ride the merry-go-round"

"I thought we're riding the roller coaster?"

"Later. This is more fun."

"But just while ago.. you said it wasn't"

"JUST COME!!"

When we reached the ride, we were just right on time because the ride just ended. I innocently guided Chloe into riding the horse and after I hopped on one of the horses too. Secretly, I glanced around me to check where they are right now.. WAIT- IS THAT THEM?! They're heading towards the basketball booth game. AISHH! I'm SO STUPID! WHY DIDN'T I THINK THAT THEY WOULD LEAVE THIS RIDE ONCE IT ENDS! AISHHH!!

________________________________________________

I was gonna make it longer but I'm kind of scary right now haha. Seriously, When you see me, you would want to run away.

I'm sorry :|

I'm being so moody right now D;

&& I deleted my other fanfic because I just.. lost the inspiration.

Oh yeah.. I requested a poster at monochromatic pixel^^

Can't wait for it~~~

 

Thank you for your never-ending supports,

@iLoveChorong

@DalkomhanCandy

@renaiseuhyun84

@sakura4li

I love you guys forever <3 ahaha

 

For the new subscribers,

SARANGHAE<3

 

*****How is it? A very first flashback in the fanfic^^*****