Almost

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 7. Almost

 

The group arrived at the club and as soon as they enterred the entertainment venue, they were greeted by laser lights illuminating the dance floor and clubgoers dancing to the mix of songs played by the DJ. Since Sooyoung and Sunny already reserved a private lounge for the group, a staff guided them to the elevated lounge on the side which gives them a full view of the dancefloor.

 

Taeyeon instantly felt uncomfortable as he was never a clubgoer. Tiffany squeezed his hand and gave him a warm smile to reassure him that everything’s going to be fine as they made their way to their lounge.

 

Not long after, their table is already occupied with alcoholic drinks and they are all drinking, except Taeyeon, while bobbing their heads to the music as they talk about anything under the sun. Being hyped up by the alcohol, Yuri and Sooyoung dragged their girlfriends to the dancefloor, leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

“Fany-ah~ you should go and dance with them.” Taeyeon said loud enough so Tiffany can hear him despite of the loud music.

“But, how about you? Come on Taetae~ let’s dance~~” Tiffany stood up and pulled Taeyeon up but the guy wouldn’t budge from his seat.

“I’m fine here. Don’t worry about me, go and have some fun!” he beamed a smile at Tiffany. Though reluctant at first, Tiffany gave up in coaxing Taeyeon to dance with her and went to the dancefloor to dance with her friends.

 

Since their lounge is elevated, Taeyeon can see his friends from his seat and enjoyed watching them dancing. A smile was plastered on his face seeing his friends having fun on the dancefloor but was snapped out when a girl suddenly blocks his view.

 

“Hi there, handsome.” The obviously drunk girl seductively smiled at him and was about to sit beside him but tripped. Luckily, Taeyeon was fast enough to react and caught the girl on his arms as he helped her to stand up.

“You… have well-toned… muscles…” the girl said as she placed her hands on Taeyeon’s arms before slowly placing both her hands on the guy’s chest.

“T-thanks… err… s-should I help you go back to your friends?” Taeyeon stuttered and innocently offered the drunk girl his help.

 

“No… but you can help me with this…”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widen when the girl crashed her lips to his while the girl wrapped her arms around his neck, trying to deepen the kiss. Taeyeon was utterly shocked by the sudden action and gathered all his senses back to push the girl away from him. The girl was surprised when Taeyeon pushed her but instead of getting pissed off or dejected that the guy didn’t want to kiss her, she became more determined to get into the guy’s pants.

 

“Don’t you want to sleep with me?...” she locked her eyes at Taeyeon, pulling off the most seductive look she can give, while gently caressing Taeyeon’s cheek, tracing his jawline while leaning closer to him.

 

But before she could kiss Taeyeon again, Taeyeon was already pulled away from her, making her lose her balance a bit.

 

“He doesn’t want to sleep with you and stop flirting with him.” Tiffany glared at the girl. If the way she look could kill, the drunk girl would’ve already been dead because of the intense deathly glare she’s getting from the fuming Tiffany.

 

However, since the girl is already drunk, she wasn’t affected at all. Her lustful eyes are glued only to Taeyeon which irritates Tiffany more. Tiffany then pulled Taeyeon towards the dancefloor only to be stopped by the drunken girl.

 

“He is mine, !” the girl spats. The girl got annoyed by Tiffany whose still holding on to Taeyeon’s hand and was about to slap her but Taeyeon managed to pull Tiffany closer to him.

 

“I’m sorry Miss, but you don’t have the right to call my girlfriend a and I am already owned by her. Please excuse us.” Taeyeon held onto Tiffany tighter and made their way to the dancefloor where their friends are, leaving the staggered drunk girl in the lounge.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Tiffany has been quiet since Taeyeon joined them in the dancefloor. Her mood visibly dropped and her girl friends noticed it but when Jessica and Sunny asked her if there’s something wrong, she just gave them a smile and told them that she’s fine. The two just shrugged it off although they know why since they all saw how the drunk girl kissed Taeyeon on the lips earlier.

 

The girls are now sitting comfortably on their lounge while waiting for the guys who bumped into some of their students from the dance studio. After a few minutes, Yuri and Sooyoung went back and sat beside their girlfriends with wide grins plastered on their faces.

 

“Girls, do you want to know the drunk girl who kissed Taeyeon earlier?” Yuri blurted out while glancing at Tiffany, who scoffed upon seeing Yuri’s goofy grin at her.

 

“Who?” Jessica and Sunny curiously asked and Yuri and Sooyoung’s grins became wider.

 

“The owner of this club!”

 

Yuri and Sooyoung exclaimed at the same time, surprising the three girls with them. Before anyone of them can utter a word, Taeyeon returned with a smile on his face, catching the attention of the group.

 

“Eh? Why are you staring at me like that?” Taeyeon glanced at his friends before sitting beside Tiffany, whose eyes are glued to him.

 

“Seems like you had fun with those girls~” Yuri .

 

“Girls?” Jessica and Sunny asked as they glanced at Tiffany who is now drinking her third bottle of strawberry lemonade beer.

 

“Of course, I did. They’re my sister’s friends and apparently, one of them is best friends with the drunk girl earlier.” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“Did she kiss you again?” Tiffany voiced out as she noticed a kiss mark on Taeyeon’s left cheek.

 

Taeyeon and the two couples were a bit surprised by Tiffany’s sudden question but nonetheless, the two couples just kept quiet as they watch Taeyeon and Tiffany with sly smiles on their faces.

 

“Yeah, but don’t worry. It was just a friendly peck on the cheek. Besides, I told her that my girlfriend will be mad at me if she’ll take advantage of me.” Taeyeon dorkily grinned at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany blushed when Taeyeon mentioned the word girlfriend again and she silently thanked the low lights in the club that helped her hide the pink tinge on her face.

 

When she saw the girl flirting with Taeyeon earlier, she can’t help but be annoyed and jealous when Taeyeon helped the girl to stand up properly. Her anger rose when the girl suddenly kissed Taeyeon and the guy seemed to freeze on his spot. Not wanting to see the girl kissing the guy that she has fallen for, Tiffany hurriedly went back to their lounge to pull Taeyeon away from the drunk girl. When she was already near the two, she felt relieved when she saw Taeyeon pushing the girl away from him. And before the girl could kiss Taeyeon again, she grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and pulled him close to her.

 

Her heart beats faster when Taeyeon pulls her closer to him and defended her when the girl was about to slap her after calling her a . She felt happy and secured with Taeyeon’s actions earlier. However, she felt a weird stinging feeling in her chest and somehow, she wishes that those words from Taeyeon were true – that she is his girlfriend and Taeyeon is hers.

 

Tiffany grabbed a paper napkin from the table and held Taeyeon’s face as she gently wiped the kiss mark from the guy’s face. Taeyeon froze at the sudden action of Tiffany and instinctively stared at her. For him, it seems like everything is in slow motion and he can’t help but smile while staring at her. Tiffany’s heart was racing like crazy when she felt Taeyeon’s intense stare at her. She wanted to look straight at the guy’s onyx eyes but chose not to for she knows that she will be lost in Taeyeon’s eyes and might not be able to control herself from kissing him.

 

Meanwhile, Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Sunny are silently squealing and have wide grins on their faces while looking at the two whose faces are so close to each other. Yuri and Sooyoung exchanged glances and with just one smirk from Yuri, Sooyoung quietly stood up as he grabbed a bottle of beer and walked behind Taeyeon.

 

Without any second thoughts, Sooyoung purposely tripped himself and pushed Taeyeon before standing up straight and apologized for his clumsiness, causing stiffled giggles from the amused Yuri, Jessica, and Sunny.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter