Stolen Kisses

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 23. Stolen Kisses

 

All eyes were on Taeyeon as they waited for him to do the dare. They all have playful smirks on their faces except for Tiffany who has a rather anxious look on her face.

 

“So, Taengoo… are you gonna kiss her or you’re gonna strip?”

“Come on, Taeng! It’s just a kiss! Besides, it’s no fun if you’re just going to strip… unless you’re going to strip ~~”

 

Everyone but Taeyeon and Tiffany chortled as they cheered and insisted Taeyeon to do his dare. Though all of them are already drunk, they’re still in their right minds and the kissing dare is just for fun but for a certain girl. As expected, the others – except for Tiffany, already planned the dare for Taeyeon beforehand. It just happened that Jessica is not that good in spinning the bottle so instead of purposely spinning it to have the bottle points to Tiffany which is just beside her, it only spun once and pointed back to her as it stopped.

 

“Errr…” Taeyeon gulped as he nervously glanced at Tiffany between him and Jessica, who avoided his eyes as she tried to act like it’s okay for her since it was just a game and besides, she doesn’t have any right to prevent him from kissing her best friend or anyone.

 

“Taengoo, if you’re not gonna kiss me, I’m going to strip you.” Jessica smirked. Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Nicole, and Victoria grinned as they saw how Tiffany scowled before she gulped her drink in one go.

 

Seeing that Yuri is all cool with it and even encourages him to kiss Jessica, he awkwardly stood up and knelt down near her, just behind the space between Jessica and Tiffany. Jessica shifted a little as she grabbed Taeyeon’s collar and pulled him closer to her with a smirk plastered on her face.

 

“You’re gonna thank me for this, Taengoo.” Jessica whispered and made sure that Tiffany didn’t hear it, earning a confused look from him. With the cheers of their friends, Jessica slowly leaned closer and Taeyeon just stayed frozen on his spot. He wanted to pull back and just let Jessica strip his shirt instead but the girl’s grip on his collar is too firm.

 

When Jessica’s face is just about a few inches away from Taeyeon’s, she closed her eyes and loosens her grip on his collar. The cheers went louder and Taeyeon gulped the sudden lump on his throat as he closed his eyes by reflex, allowing their lips to touch for ten seconds. However, his eyes fluttered open when he was suddenly pulled on his collar to his left side and felt the familiar soft and warm lips pressed onto his lips. He blinked rapidly for several times and their friends gone wild, causing Tiffany to pull her lips apart from Taeyeon’s.

 

“You’re lips are exclusively mine, remember?” Tiffany softly whispered as she stared directly onto Taeyeon’s eyes, moving her hand from his collar up to the back of his neck before she leans closer and kissed him softly. Taeyeon smiled against her lips as he returned the soft and gentle kisses of the girl, completely ignoring the whistles and cheers of their friends like they were lost in their own world.

 

Their friends exchanged knowing grins and high fives as their plan of having Taeyeon and Tiffany to kiss each other was still a success, hoping that the two will take their relationship in the next level.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

It has been weeks after Tiffany’s birthday and both Taeyeon and Tiffany didn’t talk about the kiss that they had, not wanting to have any awkwardness between them. It was a special kiss for both of them as it leaves them the same warmth and tingly feeling inside, just like the first time they shared their first real kiss when Taeyeon confessed to her near the Han River.

 

Krystal is already back in the country and Tiffany took the initiative to talk to the younger girl as she had to apologize for misunderstanding her closeness towards Taeyeon before. It didn’t take long as they soon found themselves behaving like sisters, much to Taeyeon’s delight. Everything is getting better and the ex-couple mostly forgets that they’re just friends as they acted like a couple. They would always walk hand in hand without really knowing, naturally hug each other, and bicker like married couple as always. The boundary line that they both set is slowly disappearing without either of them noticing it.

 

On the other hand, Yuri already made up his mind to propose to Jessica. He already asked for Sooyoung and Taeyeon’s help and they’re more than willing to support their buddy to pop the question to the young wedding planner and entrepreneur. They spent weeks on brainstorming on what would be the best way to propose and almost got caught by the girls as they became suspicious on why the guys were always together almost everyday.

 

“Princess, you’re having dinner tonight with Jess and Sunny, right?” Taeyeon carefully asked as he put the Wii controller down and shifted a little to look at Tiffany who was lying comfortably on the couch, watching him play soccer while he sits on the floor.

 

It is Sunday and as always for the past few weeks, Taeyeon hangs out with Tiffany on the penthouse. Since Victoria has gaming consoles at her place, Taeyeon just left his Wii U on Tiffany’s place so the girl can have something to play with when she’s bored and also for him to play when he visits her. Yuri and Jessica tried to persuade the two to live together again but Taeyeon declined as he knows he wouldn’t be able to control his feelings for the girl if they’ll live under one roof again. Tiffany agreed with him as she would feel the same way too but deep inside her heart and mind, she wanted Taeyeon to live with her again as she no longer knows how to live without him.

 

“Yeah… we’ll meet up after I go to church.” Tiffany simply answered. Since the three guys were extremely busy the past few days, the girls have decided to have their own girls’ night out as they planned to have dinner and just relax at their usual spa club afterwards.

 

“Okay...” He smiled and turned his attention back to the paused game, confusing Tiffany with his odd behavior as she felt something is up with his smile. However, she just shrug it off and continued watching Taeyeon as he plays the video game with all of his heart, while occassionally his hair with a sweet smile on her face.

 

“Fany-ah…”

“Hmmm?”

 

Taeyeon paused his game again and shifted his body as he moved closer to Tiffany, resting his elbow on the edge of the couch and placed his chin on his hand. He stared at Tiffany with blank expression at first but then chuckled when she gave him a confused look.

 

“As much as I love it when you my hair, it’s distracting me from my game.” He said, making Tiffany blush and pinched him on his arm as she sat up on the couch. Taeyeon just giggled at her and sat beside her. He casually leaned his head on her shoulder, causing the girl’s body to stiffen.

 

The two stayed in the same position for a couple of minutes. Tiffany relaxed herself and comfortably leaned her back on the couch as Taeyeon shifted his position, lying down on the couch with his head on Tiffany’s lap.

 

“Taetae…”

“Hmmm?”

“Can you do me a favor?”

“What is it?”

 

Tiffany gently runs her fingers through his hair while lovingly staring at him. Taeyeon has his eyes closed with a gentle smile on his face, enjoying the moment he has with the girl that he loves. Seeing the smile on his face, she can’t help but to feel warm inside and she nodded to herself before she continued what she’s been wanting to ask Taeyeon ever since they got together before.

 

“Will you come to church with me later?” she carefully asked. She knows that Taeyeon is not that comfortable in talking about religion though he’s not an atheist. Being a devout Christian, Tiffany wanted her guy to atleast acknowledge her faith because it means a lot to her but she doesn’t want to force him into it. She respects him however, she wanted to show him the place where she learns what love is.

 

Taeyeon slowly opens his eyes and stared back at Tiffany. They’ve never really talked about it but he knows how important faith is for Tiffany. Many people are cynical, even hostile to religion and he was once one of those, especially after what happened to Yoona. He closed his eyes again without uttering a word and somehow, it disappoints Tiffany but she couldn’t force him.

 

“I’m coming.” Taeyeon softly said with a smile on his face as he slowly opens his eyes again.

 

Tiffany was taken aback by his answer as she didn’t expect it at all though she hopes he’ll come with her. She looked directly at his eyes and it shows that he’s sincere about what he said. She lovingly smiled at him and mouthed ‘thank you’ as she gave him a beautiful eyesmile.

 

“But just stay with me, okay? I only have gone to a church when I was younger and during nuna’s wedding. I don’t really know what to do inside…” he trailed off and slightly pouted, causing Tiffany to softly giggle at his cuteness.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Tiffany introduced Taeyeon to some of her fellow Christian members and he was warmly welcomed by them. He was anxious at first but Tiffany held his hand and the girl really stayed with him, wiping out all his worries. It was a big relief to him that he was warmly welcomed in a place that he is not familiar with and strangely enough, he felt comfortable with it and he really enjoyed the music that the band members played during the worship.

 

“Taetae… thank you. You know… you… being here with me… it really means a lot to me.” Tiffany softly said as they got out of the church after the worship. She squeezed Taeyeon’s hand and lovingly smiled at him as they walked hand in hand towards the car park.

 

“Well… thank you for bringing me here… I honestly enjoyed it… it gives me goosebumps but in a good way…” he warmly smiled at her and swiftly intertwines his fingers onto hers, causing Tiffany’s smile to become wider as she leaned closer to him.

 

‘Thank you, Taetae… I love you.’

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Taeyeon drove Tiffany to the venue where the girls will have dinner with. It is located in a hotel and he handed the car key to the valet as he walked Tiffany inside the restaurant. Jessica and Sunny smirked at them and since it was the girls’ night, the two harshly yet playfully told him to leave them as they will just return his princess safely to him afterwards. Tiffany just laughed at them as the two girls and Taeyeon playfully bickered, earning some giggles from the others inside the restaurant near their table.

 

“Okay, well enjoy your night, ladies.” Taeyeon dorkily grinned and winked at Jessica before he totally left the restaurant, and Jessica just rolled her eyes on his dorkiness – completely oblivious of what’s going to happen later.

 

The three girls had fun chatting while eating their favorite dishes served by the restaurant. They talked about almost everything under the sun until the two nosy girls decided to interrogate Tiffany with her love life.

 

“Tiff, are you and Taeng planning to just be bestfriends forever?” Jessica sarcastically asked as she gestured the waiter to serve their desserts.

 

Tiffany looked at her two girl friends and chuckled as she shrugged her shoulders. She already has lost count of how many times they had asked her about her relationship with Taeyeon and she would just simply shrug it off, annoying the two girls. She took a sip on her iced tea before she cleared to say something but their attention was drawn to the male waiter who came with their heavenly desserts, cheesecakes.

 

“Enjoy your desserts, ladies.” The cute waiter warmly smiled at the girls as he handed customized note cards to Jessica before leaving their table.

 

Jessica exchanged glances with her two girl friends and hesitantly read the note cards as Tiffany and Sunny leaned closer to her to also see what’s written on the cards.

 

Hi Jung Sooyeon!

 

The three girls chuckled as soon as they saw the first card. It was obvious that it’s written by Yuri and the girls urge Jessica to continue flipping through the colorful cards.

 

There’s nothing special about today…

 

But I want to give you something…

 

Something to remember forever

And make this day as one of the most special days for you to remember for the rest of your life.

 

Tiffany and Sunny squealed with delight as they read the next three cards. Since Jessica was sitting alone on the couch across Tiffany and Sunny, the two girls scooted next to her as they sandwiched Jessica between them on the couch.

 

But before I give it to you

 

Please look to your left…

 

NOW!

 

The girls turned their heads on the left side of the restaurant and saw Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri grinning at them. Taeyeon with an acoustic guitar and Sooyoung with a lightweight keyboard supported by a strap around his neck and shoulders, similar to the way a guitar is supported by a strap, while Yuri is holding several note cards on his hands.

 

Taeyeon started to strum the guitar and Sooyoung followed suit in playing his instrument as they walked closer to the girls’ table. Taeyeon started to sing ‘A Thousand Years’ in the most romantic and sweetest voice and melody as possible when Yuri began to show the note cards to Jessica.

 

I wanted to sing for you but I don’t want to ruin this moment…

 

So I asked Taeng, your little brother, to sing for me instead.

 

It’s much better this way, right?

 

The girls, and the other people in the restaurant who are witnessing the special event giggled at his third note. Jessica nodded her head in agreement before Yuri gave her the note. Jessica already has ten note cards in her hands including the notes that the waiter gave to her earlier, and Yuri showed her the next notes while Taeyeon and Sooyoung continued to play the beautiful song for her.

 

Now, this will be my second confession…

 

We’ve known each other for almost 10 years…

 

Yeah, that long! XD

 

You are known as the ‘ice princess’ back in high school

 

And you scared the hell out of me when we first met…

 

But I loved you since then!

 

Jessica sweetly smiled at him as she held onto the note cards, with tears slowly forming on her eyes. Yuri is getting nervous each time he’ll flipped through the notes and would give it to her as he takes deep breaths before flipping through the next notes.

 

I can't think of anything cool to say…

 

You know that I love you, right?

 

I have always loved you…

 

And I love you even more now

 

Jessica bit her lower lip to prevent her tears from falling as she is touched by what her nervous boyfriend is doing at the moment. Tiffany and Sunny were warmly smiling as they never had imagined that Yuri will do something like that in a public place.

 

There are hard days, sometimes we fight.

 

But no matter how many times we fight…

 

I still want to be with you, forever…

 

I want you to be by my side every time I open my eyes in the morning

 

So…

 

Jessica Sooyeon Jung

 

Will you…

 

Tiffany and Sunny squealed with tears in the corner of their eyes as they shook the stunned Jessica sitting in between them.

 

Will you please stand up?

 

Now…

 

Jessica stood up in front of him and he took a deep breath before he continued flipping through his cards. Taeyeon and Sooyoung swiftly changed the song they’re performing to ‘Marry Me’ as Yuri knelt down on one knee, earning murmuring sounds from the crowd as they expressed their joy and excitement with the proposal that’s happening in front of their eyes.

 

Nobody makes me happy like you do

 

And I can't live one day without you

 

Jessica Jung…

 

I realized that I want to grow old with you

 

I want you to be the mom of my children

 

But above all things…

 

I want you to be my love for the rest of my life

 

So…

 

Jessica Sooyeon Jung

 

“Will you marry me?” Yuri voiced out and his voice tells everyone how nervous and terrified he is. It took him months to prepare himself before finally deciding to pop the question to the girl that he truly loves with the help of his two best buddies.

 

The crowd held their squeals and breaths as they waited for the girl to answer him. Jessica covered and tears rolled down on her face when Yuri showed her the ring as he stared at her with hopeful and loving eyes. She never thought that Yuri will propose to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter