When Jealousy Strikes

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 21. When Jealousy Strikes

 

“Oppa!~~ Let’s go! I’m hungry~~~”

“Y-yah! Soojungie!!!”

 

Victoria and Tiffany watched Taeyeon being dragged by Yoona’s younger sister, Krystal. Tiffany was shocked at first when she saw Krystal’s face because she really looks like Taeyeon’s late girlfriend and she even thought she’s Yoona. She only came back to her senses when Taeyeon wrapped his arms around her as he dorkily introduced her to the younger girl. Since she didn’t meet Yoona in person and only saw her in photographs that Taeyeon has, she really felt like she’s seeing Yoona as Krystal has a strong resemblance to her older sister.

 

“Aigoo~ she hasn’t changed at all… let’s go before she kills your boyfriend.” Victoria playfully shook her head and nudged Tiffany to follow the two but the girl seems lost in her thoughts as she didn’t budge at all from her spot.

 

“Omo! They kissed?!” she exclaimed and as expected, Tiffany snapped back to her senses.

 

“W-what?!” Tiffany yelled loudly, earning the attention of some people around them including Taeyeon and Krystal who’s already few steps away from them, causing Victoria to bite her lower lip to prevent herself from laughing at the girl beside her. Although she already expected the reaction of Tiffany, Victoria still bursted out laughing making Tiffany to confusedly look at her and back to Taeyeon and Krystal who were looking at them weirdly from a distant.

 

“Aigoo! Tiff, you should’ve seen your face! Seriously, it’s so fun teasing you!”

“Y-yah! Vic!!!”

 

Tiffany stomped her foot chidishly and Victoria wiped the tears that formed in the corner of her eyes as she calmed herself from laughing. She then softly giggled when she saw Tiffany pouting and she wrapped her arm around her shoulder as they walked towards Taeyeon and Krystal. She knows that Tiffany is jealous at the moment and it’s not new to her since she also experienced Tiffany’s jealousy the very first time they met a few months ago.

 

“Don’t worry, those two are just like Jessica and Taeyeon, and Krystal has a boyfriend so you don’t have to be jealous. And if ever Taeng would try to hit on her, his life will no longer be the same as he will either be paralyzed or in coma, if not dead.” Victoria chuckled as she remembered when Taeyeon used to tease Krystal that he’s inlove with her instead of Yoona and he ended up like he had been beaten up by thugs because Krystal had used her Thai boxing skills at him. She also remembered how Tiffany would smack him or pull his ear whenever he jokes around liking some random girls.

 

“He’s really dead if he tried to flirt with her or anyone else.” Tiffany mumbled while frowning and Victoria laughed at her cuteness as she found Tiffany’s jealousy and possessiveness towards Taeyeon cute though she can be scary sometimes.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Oppa, you like jealous girls, don’t you?”

“Ehh??? What are you talking about?”

“Tss… look at how she wanted to skin you alive with her glares.”

 

Taeyeon slowly turned around to look at Tiffany who’s walking beside Victoria behind him and Krystal. He sheepishly smiled at his girlfriend and quickly turned around as he nervously gulped when he saw the piercing eyes of Tiffany.

 

Krystal chuckled at him and finding it fun to play around with Taeyeon, she purposely leaned closer to him while still clinging onto his arm. Anyone that would see them would think that they are a lovely couple and Tiffany is no exemption as she gritted her teeth while shooting daggers onto Taeyeon’s back.

 

‘Kim Taeyeon, you’re dead when we get home.’             

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Victoria, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Krystal went in a fine dining restaurant that serves one of the most delicious meats in the country. The younger girl loves meat and though the restaurant has dress code policy, they didn’t have to follow the rule since they’re with one of the country’s entertainers, Victoria.

 

The dinner went well though Taeyeon received a few silent pinches and glares from Tiffany for being too close to Krystal, amusing the two other girls with them. It was more of getting-to-know each other between Tiffany and Krystal and in a short time, Tiffany already knew why Taeyeon calls her little princess as she acts and behaves like one but she’s the kind of a rebellious princess.

 

Tiffany also learned that even though the younger girl loves sports like her older sister, she loves music and performing more and she’s majoring in performing arts and theater. She also had once worked with Taeyeon in a theatrical play in Broadway and unlike him and her older sister, she had been in and out of the country as she also worked as a model and had filmed several commercials in her young age.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Days have passed and Tiffany noticed how happier Taeyeon became when Krystal arrived. Sometimes, she loves seeing the two bicker like cat and dog but most of the times, she can’t help but to get jealous as Taeyeon really treats her special. She feels like she’s sharing Taeyeon with the younger girl. Their interaction reminds her of how she and Taeyeon were when they were still just friends and though she’s saying that she doesn’t mind Taeyeon hanging out with Kyrstal, she actually doesn’t want them to be together.

 

She remembered the night when they went home after eating in the restaurant with Krystal on her arrival in the country, Taeyeon can’t help but to tell her how much he misses the younger girl when they got home. Though she acted mad at him because of his fondness to the younger girl, which is not a total acting since she’s really annoyed at that time, Taeyeon didn’t take it seriously but he still acted cute and sweet to please his girlfriend. In the end, Tiffany just gave in and tried to shrug it off as they both went to sleep since they both got tired after the long but fun day – totally forgetting that they have unfinished business that was interrupted by Victoria earlier that day.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Taeyeon’s crazy month has finally ended and Krystal decided to extend her stay in the country for another week as she accepted a certain photoshoot for a well-known streetwear clothing brand, which coincidentally will be featured in CeCi magazine and Tiffany is the one in charge of the project.

 

Everything seems to be going fine and Tiffany can still handle her jealousy issue towards Krystal, until one particular day.

 

It was weekend but she had to go in Jeju for a pre-nuptial photoshoot with Jessica. Her best friend asked her if she can be her photographer as the wife of her resident photographer will be giving birth and was rushed to the hospital. They’re staying in the beautiful island for two days and one night, and she can’t help but to feel uneasy of the thought that her boyfriend might be having fun hanging out with Krystal since the guy is not answering her calls and she didn’t receive any messages or calls from him either.

 

“Baby~~ I miss you…” Tiffany whined as soon as she answered her boyfriend’s first phone call of the day. It is already evening and three fourths of their photoshoot was done as she was just doing her night routines in the hotel room she’s sharing with Jessica. She was disappointed and sad that her boyfriend seems to forget her but the moment her phone rang and shows her boyfriend’s photo and name, her mood brightens up.

“I miss you too, princess! How’s your day?” Taeyeon asked and chuckled when he heard his girlfriend sighed.

“It was fine. Where were you? Why did you call me just now and why are you not answering my calls earlier?!” she blurted out and Taeyeon knows in an instant that his girlfriend is mad at him for ignoring her the whole day.

“I’m sorry, princess… but I’m here---“ he tried to coax Tiffany but he was cut off when his phone got snatched away from him by a certain girl.

“Yah! Oppa, we didn’t c----“

 

In a second, the phone call got disconnected and Tiffany’s jealousy and anger rose up after hearing Krystal’s voice. She gripped her phone hard and then harshly threw the device on the bed as she screamed in anger, causing her best friend to rush towards the room.

 

“Tiff, what’s wrong? Why are you…” Jessica trailed off as she saw how mad Tiffany looks – clenching her fists and grinding her teeth as her face contorted in anger.

 

Jessica kept quiet for a few moments and waited for Tiffany to calm down. She’s not sure why her best friend is so angry at the moment and looks like she’s ready to beat the daylights out of someone’s life.

 

“Let’s go to the club.” Tiffany muttered under her breath, confusing Jessica but nonetheless followed her out of their hotel room.

 

Tiffany didn’t say a word and Jessica just kept shut as she walked next to her. Since the resort that they’re staying at has it’s own bar and club, it only took them a few minutes to arrive in the crowded entertainment place.

 

As soon as they enterred the venue, they both went straight to the bar and Tiffany orderred hard drinks for both of them. And just before Jessica could drink, she received a message. She sighed in relief and smiled as soon as she read it.

 

From: Taengoo

Jessica~~ we’re now off to Jeju. See you in a few!

Oh, don’t tell my princess about this, okay? :)

I know she’s mad right now but please entertain her for a while~~

 

“Tiff, we should get back to the hotel. You don’t want Taengoo to know that---“ she persuaded her but got cut off by Tiffany who put the already empty glass of whiskey down on the bar with a loud thud.

 

“Don’t mention his name.” she coldly said before gesturing the bartender to give her another glass of whiskey on the rocks.

 

Jessica frowned at her bestfriend’s coldness and it didn’t take too long for her to understand that she is mad and probably has misunderstood why Taeyeon has been ignoring her calls the whole day. Knowing how stubborn her best friend is, she didn’t say anything more and just watch her as she gulped the whiskey like it was just an iced tea.

 

“Aish, Taengoo, you better hurry before your girlfriend consume all the drinks here in the club.” Jessica softly mumbled as she rolled her eyes at the girl who’s already on her third glass of whiskey.

 

A few hours later, Jessica is now trying to pull her best friend from the dance floor. Tiffany is already drunk and a few guys have already tried to take advantage of her and she doesn’t mind it at all, causing Jessica to step up for her.

 

“Yah! What the hell are you doing, Tiff?! You have a boyfriend for God’s sake!” Jessica scolded her as soon as they went back to the bar, still holding onto the drunk girl’s wrist.

“Why?~~ he’s having fun with her~~~ so… lemme have my own~~~” Tiffany chuckled as she speak indistinctly because of drunkenness.

 

Jessica has a confused look at first but upon realizing that Tiffany have misinterpreted why Taeyeon is with Krystal, she deeply sighed and shook her head as she finally understood why the girl is acting like that.

 

Indeed, Taeyeon is really with Krystal but the reason why they’re together is because Krystal’s boyfriend, which is also Taeyeon’s friend, had arrived from L.A. and the girl asked him to accompany her to the airport as a payment for the favor she did for Taeyeon. He prepared a surprise for Tiffany as he’s following them in Jeju along with Krystal and her boyfriend. He purposely ignored his girlfriend’s call and didn’t call or message her either as he prepared something for her, with the help of Krystal and Jessica.

 

Jessica patted Tiffany’s back as she comforted the girl as she started to cry. She motioned the bartender to give them a glass of water for her and let Tiffany drink it to atleast calm her down.

 

“Tiff… you just misunderstood everything…”

 

Tiffany scoffed at her but before she could argue with her best friend, Jessica’s phone rang and Tiffany rolled her eyes as she thought it was Yuri since Jessica’s face brightened upon answering the call.

 

“Tiff, just stay here okay? Don’t you dare go back to that dance floor or I’m gonna let you sleep outside. I just need to see someone.”

 

Tiffany nodded while grinning and Jessica just rolled her eyes at her. She then walked towards the exit and took another glance of her best friend before she went out of the noisy club. She sighed in relief as soon as she saw Taeyeon, waving happily at her inside the hotel’s lobby, along with Krystal and her boyfriend.

 

“Jessica~~” Taeyeon grinned and hugged her, only to be smacked on his head by the girl.

“Yah! What was that for???” he whined as he rubbed his head but instead of answering or apologizing, Jessica flicked his forehead before yelling at him.

 

“Your girlfriend is drowning herself in alcohol ‘coz she thought that you’re cheating on her! Aish! Why did I even agree to this?!” Jessica stomped her foot in annoyance. Taeyeon told her his surprise to his girlfriend and since Jessica loves and was amused by his surprise, she agreed to help him and pretended she knows nothing. She then stopped glaring at Taeyeon when she heard a familiar chuckle and her eyes widen in surprise as she saw her cousin.

 

“Oh my God! AJ!!!” Jessica squealed and engulfed her younger cousin in a bear hug as it’s been years since she last saw her only cousin from her mother’s side.

“N-nuna! I can’t breathe!” Amber tapped her back and Jessica immediately pulled away from him as she apologized for suffocating him in a hug.

“Aigoo~ I miss you!... hold on… you… you’re Krystal’s boyfriend?!” she stared at him in disbelief as Amber sheepishly smiled at her before introducing the girls formally to each other.

 

Taeyeon and Kyrstal were also surprised that Amber and Jessica are cousins but nonetheless chuckled as they all agreed that it’s a small world after all.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany is losing her patience while waiting for her best friend. She sat up from the stool in the bar and was about to go after her outside since she didn’t bring her phone with her to call Jessica, but a guy suddenly wrapped his arm around her waist.

 

“Hey there, y… alone?”

 

Tiffany looked at him from head to toe and raised an eyebrow at his arm that’s comfortably resting on her waist. The guy just smirked at her as he found him ier with the cold and y look she’s giving onto him.

 

“Your friend is already gone… shall we continue what we were doing earlier in the dance floor?” the guy huskily whispered on her ear as he d her bum, making Tiffany to freeze on her spot. Her mind went blank when they guy nibbled her ear but before she could push him, the guy was already pulled away from her and was punched as he fell down on the floor.

 

“Don’t touch my girlfriend!” Taeyeon straddled him and punched him again as he grabbed his colar, earning the attention of the crowd.

 

Amber and Krystal hurriedly went to Taeyeon and tried to pull him from the guy as Jessica stood next to Tiffany, caressing her back and holding her arm as the girl was stunned with what’s happening.

 

“Hyung, stop! You’re gonna kill him!” Amber pleaded but Taeyeon didn’t stop hitting the guy on his face. He was angry. He’s venting out his anger on the guy as he saw how the guy d and kissed his girlfriend, and Tiffany didn’t do anything about it.

 

“Oppa!!! STOP THIS MADNESS!!!” Krystal yelled and Taeyeon abruptly stopped punching the already bleeding guy. He glared at the guy before he harshly pushed him on the floor as he stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter