Yoona?

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 20. Yoona?

 

It has been a few weeks after their short vacation in Jeju Island. The boys were busy again in the University with few seminars here and there while the girls were the same but not as busy as their boyfriends. Hyoyeon and Taecyeon already went back to New York and Tiffany became closer with Victoria. Taeyeon already stopped texting with Gyuri as requested by Tiffany and little by little, his being too touchy with girls lessened except for the girls he’s close with.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany already set a date for their flight to New York to meet up with Taeyeon’s parents. However, due to their conflicting schedules with Taeyeon’s parents because of a big partnership their family’s company is having and also Taeyeon’s busy schedules due to seminars and workshops, the formal introduction was moved to a later date. However, Taeyeon will be meeting the girl’s family in two weeks as they’re visiting Tiffany and will also have a short vacation in the country.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany misses her boyfriend so much as he has been the busiest of them all ever since Taeyeon accepted Victoria’s offer of doing theater workshops in their entertainment agency. They barely go out together for a date but Taeyeon would always find ways for them to have quality times together even if they’re only in their apartment.

 

“Baby~~”

“Yes, princess?”

“Get a day off, please???”

 

Taeyeon stopped flipping on the channels and turned his full attention to his girlfriend who’s hugging his arm while giving him her most adorable puppy eyes and pout. They were just cuddling on the couch in the media room, enjoying each other’s company after they finished watching a chick flick that the girl chose.

 

“Aigoo~ if only I can, I would love to… but, I can’t cancel any of those seminars and workshops that are lined up for me… I’m sorry, princess. I promise I’ll make it up to you, okay?” Taeyeon cooed and gently pulled Tiffany to sit on his lap, only to be ignored by the girl. She pulled away from Taeyeon and crossed her arms and legs as she stared blankly on the television, upset that she can’t spend a whole day with him.

 

Taeyeon sighed. He knows that his girlfriend misses her and he misses her too but he has been busy being a part-time lecturer, conducting seminars in different Universities, and recently – doing theatrical workshops in Victoria’s entertainment agency. He felt guilty for declining the girl’s request but the schedule he has until the end of the month is really crazy.

 

“Princess…” he tried to coax his girlfriend by hugging her but it’s not working. Tiffany had a straight face on and didn’t even budge when Taeyeon kissed her cheek as he hugged her.

 

They were both silent for a few moments on the same position until Taeyeon’s phone buzzed. Taeyeon didn’t even take a glance on his phone as he continued hugging his girlfriend but Tiffany lightly hit his arm to let her go and motioned him to check his phone. However, being a stubborn boyfriend as he is, he just stayed hugging her. Tiffany rolled her eyes and reached over to get Taeyeon’s phone. As soon as she unlocked it and saw the preview of the message, she raised an eyebrow before opening the full text message.

 

From: Little princess :3

Oppa!!! Don’t forget to pick me up next week if you don’t want me to beat you up, okay?!

Then bring me somewhere that serves delicious meat. Love you, oppa! <3

 

Tiffany frowned upon reading the full message and seeing the previous messages from the same number triggers her jealousy. She harshly pushed Taeyeon from her, earning a confused look from the oblivious guy as she glared at him and showed him the message on his phone.

 

“You don’t have time for your girlfriend but you can meet with someone else and have a date?!” Tiffany exclaimed and threw his phone onto him. She is very angry at Taeyeon because she didn’t know that the guy is exchanging messages with a girl she knew nothing about, agreed to fetch her at the airport and tour her around Seoul, and most of all, calling her little princess on the text messages.

 

Taeyeon blinked a few times as he tried to understand what the girl meant. Seeing the angry expression from his girlfriend made him to nervously gulp. He then checked the message he got on his phone and mentally scolded himself for not remembering to inform Tiffany that Yoona’s little sister is arriving in the country and the girl asked him to fetch her at the airport and tour her around the city.

 

“Are you cheating on me?” asked Tiffany in a soft voice while looking away from him. Taeyeon quickly lifted his head up to look at Tiffany and placed his phone on the coffee table. He held both Tiffany’s hands and sighed upon seeing the sad look on his girlfriend’s face.

 

“Princess, I’m not cheating on you.” he said. Tiffany glared at him but before she could say anything, Taeyeon continued but instead of making her feel better, it just caused her to be more jealous and uneasy.

 

“She’s Yoona’s younger sister. I’m sorry, I forgot to tell you about her… She’s coming here for a week to fix some documents and her schedule with school and work before she stays here for a few months for being an exchange student.”

 

Tiffany stayed quiet for a few moments while staring at Taeyeon. For some reason, she felt like it’s not a good thing that Yoona’s sister is coming and basing on the exchanged messages of Taeyeon and the girl, she knew that the girl is close to Taeyeon.

 

Seeing the uneasiness on his girlfriend’s face, Taeyeon told her everything about the younger girl and his closeness with her. He also apologized for not informing her about the younger girl sooner and somehow, it lessens Tiffany’s worries. However, she’s still upset that Taeyeon didn’t tell her about the girl and even calls her little princess.

 

‘If you call her little princess and she’s Yoona’s younger sister… did you call Yoona ‘princess’ too when you’re still with her?’

 

Taeyeon frowned upon seeing the sad look and disappointment on Tiffany’s eyes. He knows that the girl is upset with him but he’s not sure why she looks rather sad than jealous. He was about to ask if there’s something wrong but Tiffany suddenly hugged him and buried her face on his neck. He automatically wrapped his arms around her, confused with her sudden action. Usually, when Tiffany is jealous, she would give him cold shoulders for atleast a day until she’s satisfied with Taeyeon’s effort of pleasing her.

 

“Taetae… do you… do you also call Yoona… your princess?” Tiffany mumbled as she pulled away from hugging Taeyeon. She hangs her head low while fidgeting at the hem of Taeyeon’s shirt, causing the guy to slowly smile at her. He lifted her head up by cupping her face in his hands and dorkily smiled at her when their eyes met.

 

“No. She hates terms of endearment so I just call her Yoong. And I only have one princess… her name is Tiffany Hwang.” He said and quickly stole a peck on Tiffany’s lips. The girl smiled and blushed a little but her smile quickly faded when she remembered the ‘little princess’.

 

“Then what about ‘your little princess’?” Tiffany said sarcastically, emphasizing the last three words as she glared at him. However, her glares turned into a confused one and she frowned when Taeyeon just dorkily grinned at her.

 

“You’ll know when you meet her!” said Taeyeon and before Tiffany could argue with him, he pressed his lips to hers. She tried to push him but he just pulled her closer to him and gently kissed her, eventually making her to just give in and kiss him back.

 

“Let’s go out for a date.” Taeyeon softly said and birghtly smiled at her after they pulled apart from kissing.

“What?” asked Tiffany as she raised an eyebrow at him before glancing at the digital clock in the room.

 

It’s already near midnight and most establishments are already closed for them to have a date outside. However, before she could say anything more, she was already dragged by Taeyeon out of the media room to her room. She confusedly looked at him when he went straight to her closet and grabbed a cardigan for her.

 

“Wear this.”

“Where are we going? It’s already late and we both have work tomorrow.”

“It’s a surprise! Just wear it, please~~~”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes when Taeyeon started to cutely pout. She grabbed the cardigan on Taeyeon’s hands and wears it as she just timidly followed him out of their apartment.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Yah! Baby, what are we doing here? What if the guards see us here, huh?”

“Aigoo~ princess, we will really be caught if you won’t lower your voice.”

 

Tiffany hit his chest, making him groaned in pain but he just ignored his blabbering girlfriend as he held her hand and led her to one of the University’s auditorium. Taeyeon lied to the guard when he told them that he forgot something important and needed to get it for tomorrow’s presentation, and since the guards know him, they let him and Tiffany enter the University.

 

“Sit here.” Taeyeon said as he motioned Tiffany to sit on the front seat of the hall. He successfully unlocked the auditorium where he would usually conduct practical exams for his students, using one of his credit cards.

 

“Wait, where are you going? You’re not planning to leave me here in this scary hall, are you?” Tiffany grabbed his arm when he was about to walk away from her and go to the backstage to get something.

 

“No, I won’t leave my princess here. I’ll just get something in the backstage and I’ll be back real quick.” said Taeyeon and before Tiffany could protest, he already ran towards the backstage and left Tiffany alone sitting on the front seat of the auditorium.

 

A few moments later, the lights went off, causing Tiffany to scream her lungs out and called Taeyeon a few times without moving on her seat, closing her eyes as she’s afraid that she might see a ghost or something.

 

“KIM TAEYEON! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU”RE KI---“ Tiffany continued screaming but abruptly stopped when  she heard a warm and beautiful sound of violin playing. Slowly, she opened her eyes and found Taeyeon standing on the stage, playing the violin with a gentle smile on his face. The auditorium was dimly lit and the spotlight is on the stage, helping Tiffany to clearly see Taeyeon and watch him in awe as he looks more handsome while playing the string instrument.

 

Taeyeon had once told her that he used to play the violin before learning the guitar and she had been asking him to play the instrument for her but he always declines as he insists he’s not good and probably had forgotten how to play it.

 

A sweet smile was drawn on her face as she continued watching her boyfriend charmingly playing the violin. He’s playing a beautiful song for her, causing Tiffany’s heart to flutter. It’s always the song that Taeyeon hums every once in a while when they’re just cuddling or whenever he feels singing it for her. Sometimes, he would randomly sing it too while playing the guitar that he received as a gift from his students.

 

Taeyeon was perfectly playing the piece until he reached the second chorus and made a mistake in applying too much pressure on the bow and created like a squeaking sound. He abruptly stopped and his eyes met Tiffany’s. He sheepishly smiled at her and took the violin off from his shoulder while pouting cutely because of his mistake. Disappointedly, he then walked to the edge of the stage and sat down as he carefully put the violin and bow down.

 

“Aigoo~~ baby, stop sulking. It was beautiful… and you look so charming while playing it.” cooed Tiffany as she walked to her boyfriend and stood up in front of him with a sweet smile on her face.

 

Taeyeon deepens his pout but he then smiled when Tiffany softly pecked him on his lips. He pulled her up and helped her sit beside him as they both sat on the edge of the stage.

 

“I should’ve practiced first instead of promptly playing it in front of you… it could’ve been a perfect performance and you’ll have tears in your eyes after I’m done playing.”

“Why would I be in tears?”

“Because… it’s romantic?”

 

Tiffany bursts out laughing, causing Taeyeon to curiously look at her. He really thought Tiffany would be teary-eyed after he’s done playing the violin if he had played it perfectly until the end. However, since it’s been a while since he last played the instrument, he’s no longer that good in playing it.

 

“Yah! Why are you laughing?~~” Taeyeon frowned as he stared at his girlfriend beside him.

“Because I didn’t know that my boyfriend is a hopeless romantic~~” Tiffany teased and started to tickle him. However, Taeyeon is much stronger than her and easily grabbed her hands and tickled her instead.

 

The two continued to tickle each other and ran around the stage, chasing each other like kids playing in the playground. However, their silliness was stopped when someone shouted from outside the auditorium and heard the keys fumbling to open the door.

 

Taeyeon quickly pulled Tiffany to hide behind the stage curtain. They both softly giggled at each other and kept quiet when they heard the door opened and the guard started to shout if there’s anyone inside. He carefully peeked behind the curtain and saw a guard roaming around the auditorium, checking for any intruders.

 

“Princess, let’s go to the backstage. There’s an emergency exit there.” Taeyeon whispered at Tiffany, receiving a nod from her. He held her hand and was about to walk towards the backstage but Tiffany didn’t move from her spot. He turned around and raised an eyebrow at her but before he could ask why she’s not moving, Tiffany kissed him on the lips as she placed her other hand behind Taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon and Tiffany linger between their kisses for several seconds before pulling apart and Tiffany gave him one last peck on his lips.

 

“It’ll be more romantic if I’d kiss you like that after you’re done playing the violin…” said Tiffany. They both stared at each other for a few moments before Taeyeon bursted out laughing because of his girlfriend’s cheesiness, but his mouth was immediately covered by Tiffany’s hand as she hushed him to shut up.

 

The two managed to go out of the auditorium through the emergency exit without the guard knowing. They ran towards Taeyeon’s car and acted normally once inside as a guard passed by. Taeyeon thanked the guards for letting them in and drove away from the University with both of them laughing at their childishness.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Baby, that was fun!”

“Then… shall we do it again, princess?”

 

Tiffany grinned at Taeyeon and they both laughed at each other. Taeyeon is driving towards a public park as Tiffany doesn’t want to go home yet. Since it’s already past midnight, the traffic in the city is smooth and it didn’t take them long to reach their destination.

 

There were only a few people, mostly couples, wandering around the park. Taeyeon parked the car at the far end of the park and they both slowly walked hand in hand as they enterred one of the prettiest pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter