Taeyeon's Rage

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  CHAPTER 18. Taeyeon's Rage

 

Taeyeon slowly opened his eyes as he heard some soft giggles. He blinked a few times trying to adjust his eyes from the brightness of sunlight coming from the floor-to-ceiling window in their room. He wanted to get up and stretch his arms and body but remembered that his girlfriend loves to use him as her pillow. He smiled when he saw Tiffany snuggling close to him and sleeping soundly like a beautiful princess.

 

His attention was then turned to the other side of the bed upon hearing a click from a camera and was not surprised to see his older sister standing near the bed and holding a camera on her hands. However, he blinked a few times upon realizing that it wasn’t only Hyoyeon inside their room but Yuri and Jessica as well, with wide smiles on their faces. He was about to shout at them and send them out of the room but Tiffany stirred from her sleep.

 

“Hmmm… good morning, baby…” Tiffany mumbled, planting soft and light kisses from his bare chest going up to his neck, and then to his lips as she hovered on top of him while supporting herself by placing both her elbows on the sides of Taeyeon’s head.

 

Taeyeon was blushing madly and was just frozen on his spot as he stared at the girl on top of him. Hyoyeon and Jessica have their hands covering their mouths to prevent themselves from squealing while Yuri has erted smile on his face.

 

“Baby? What’s wrong? Are you sick?” Tiffany worriedly asked upon noticing her boyfriend’s red face and ears.

“N-no… I’m f-fine… princess… we have to get up…” Taeyeon softly said as he placed his hands on Tiffany’s waist, gently pushing her from him but the girl just pouted and instead of getting up, she comfortably lied on top of him – still oblivious of the presence of somebody else in their bedroom.

 

Tiffany always lies on top of him as she finds it comfortable and she felt secured with her boyfriend’s embrace. Taeyeon loves it and finds her cute and sweet however, doing it in front of his sister and their friends makes him feal uneasy for he is sure that he will forever be teased by them.

 

“Baby… let’s get back to sleep…” she softly said as she closed her eyes and snuggled her face on Taeyeon’s neck.

“Princess… we really have to get up now…” cooed Taeyeon, caressing her arm and brushing her hair from her face with his other hand.

 

Being amused by the cute moment of the couple in bed, Yuri snatched the camera from Hyoyeon and took another photo of Taeyeon and Tiffany. However, he froze when he realized that Hyoyeon didn’t turn off the shutter sound of the gadget. Realizing the situation, Hyoyeon and Jessica silently exited out of the room, leaving the dumbfounded Yuri to take all of Tiffany’s wrath.

 

Before Yuri managed to snap back to his senses, a pillow was already thrown straight to his face. He awkwardly smiled at her fuming cousin who’s glaring at him, sitting on the bed while being hugged by Taeyeon from behind to prevent her from beating the daylights out of Yuri’s life.

 

“GET. THE HELL. OUT OF HERE. KWON YURI!!!!” Tiffany yelled at him with her face all red from anger. She could’ve beaten up her impudent cousin if not because of Taeyeon who’s trying his best to calm her down.

 

Yuri, scared of his life, hurriedly went to the door and gave Taeyeon a pleading look to calm the girl down before he totally went out of the room. Taeyeon sighed when Yuri finally got out of their bedroom and pulled Tiffany back to lie down on the bed. He nervously gulped upon seeing the annoyed expression on his girlfriend’s face and oddly enough, he found his girlfriend scarier than Jessica.

 

“Baby… You know your cousin loves to play around… besides, we’re not doing anything inappropriate so it’s fine if he took some pictures… at least we have our photo taken while cuddling in bed here in Jeju.” Taeyeon warmly smiles while hovering on top of her to make sure she won’t be able to get up from the bed, worried for Yuri as he knows Tiffany doesn’t like to be photographed while being intimate with him.

 

Tiffany stared at him for a few moments before releasing a deep sigh. Strangely, it is only Taeyeon who could calm her down in no time. Being melted by Taeyeon’s warm eyes gazing at her, she smiled and wrapped her arms behind Taeyeon’s neck whilst both of them were unaware of their intimate position at the moment.

 

“Baby… I don’t care about being photographed while cuddling with you or even while kissing you… It’s just that… he invaded my private time with you…” Tiffany shyly admitted and lowered her head to avoid her boyfriend’s eyes.

 

Taeyeon can’t help but grin upon hearing the shy confession from the girl underneath him. Hearing no response from Taeyeon, Tiffany tilted her head up and was greeted by a stupid grin from him.

 

“How about spending the whole day with me and only me?” Taeyeon dorkily asked, earning soft giggles from her.

“Sounds good… but first… can you get off of me? I’m already getting a bit uncomfortable with our position…” she gently pushed Taeyeon off from her and blushed a little when her hands landed on the guy’s firm bare chest.

 

Realizing that he was sort of pinning Tiffany down on the bed, he sheepishly smiled and abruptly stood up from the bed. Totally forgetting that he’s only on his boxer shorts, he reached out his hand for Tiffany to help her get up from the bed and was reluctantly taken by the girl.

 

“Go and shower first, I’ll just tell them that we’re not coming with them…” Taeyeon said as he headed towards the door but stopped when Tiffany grabbed his arm.

“You’re not going out with just… that…” Tiffany blushed and looked away after motioning to Taeyeon that he’s not wearing anything but a pair of boxer shorts, releasing her grasp on his arm.

 

Taeyeon confusedly stared at her first and then he looked at himself. His eyes widen upon realizing he was almost and he actually slept with Tiffany like that. He awkwardly coughed as his ears become red because of embarrassment and quickly went to his bag to get a shirt and board shorts.

 

“Y-yeah right… S-so-sorry…” he stammered as he hastily wore his clothes and unconsciously bowed at Tiffany who was amused by his actions. She bit her lower lip to prevent herself from laughing at her panicking boyfriend and smiled at him when he excused himself to get out of the room.

 

‘Such a dork… a hot dork… Omo! What am I thinking?! But… he really is…’

 

Tiffany blushed and cupped her face as she remembered what she did to Taeyeon earlier. She normally showers him with light kisses on the face when waking up next to him but she didn’t exactly know why she trailed kisses from his bare chest to his lips.

 

‘I was just half asleep and it’s because of alcohol last night… yeah… that’s right… and it’s just normal since we’re together….’

 

“Yeah... I’m his girlfriend so it’s okay!” she nodded to herself and started to prepare her clothes for her ‘island date’ with her boyfriend.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Good morning, baby~~”

 

Yuri, Sooyoung, Taecyeon, Nicole, and Sunny teased Taeyeon when he arrived at the garden where their breakfast was being prepared. Not wanting to keep the sweet and cute moment he saw earlier, Yuri had told everyone about what happened when they tried to wake up the sleepyhead couple. Taeyeon just laughed along with them and grabbed an apple on the table. He quickly scans the area and found Hyoyeon and Jessica walking towards them, both eating ice pops.

 

“Nuna~~ where did you get that?” asked Taeyeon as he eyed the Popsicle on Hyoyeon and Jessica’s hands.

“At the restaurant… how was your night, baby?~~” Hyoyeon wiggled her brows and Jessica squealed with delight as she stared at Taeyeon with sparkling eyes and wide grin on her face.

“Y-yah! N-nothing happened, okay?!~~” he quickly defended. He blushed when he remembered that they saw him half in bed with Tiffany on top of him, and seeing the smirks on his friends’ faces is not a good sign for either him or Tiffany.

“Yeah, right. A guy in bed with a girl snuggling sooo close to him in the morning… both were drunk last night… sure~~~ nothing happened~~” Sooyoung chimed in before munching on his sandwich, followed by snickerings of the others in the table.

 

Taeyeon was about to clear things out but he was always cut off by them. Feeling frustrated with all the teasings, he just stood there and stared at his friends and sister in disbelief as they continue teasing him. It would be okay if something really happened last night but nothing, they just both slept in each other’s arms and magically woke up in the same position, with intruders inside their room.

 

“Aish!!! If you don’t want to believe that nothing really happened between us… then fine~~~ I just came here to tell you all that I’m taking my princess for a date so we’ll be out til afternoon.” Taeyeon said before going back to their villa and he didn’t dare to look back for he knows that they all have the annoying teasing looks on their faces.

 

“Good luck, baby! Take care of my cousin~~” Yuri shouted before Taeyeon disappeared on their sights.

 

All of them giggled and give each other high fives or fist bumps as they succeeded in teasing the helpless Taeyeon. They originally planned to go for a day hike on the island but being nosy friends as they are, they all agreed to secretly follow the adorable couple on their date.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Princess, are you re---“

 

Taeyeon abruptly stopped and unconsciously checked his girlfriend out. He wanted to cover his eyes or turn around but seeing Tiffany in a two-piece bikini while pulling up her mini denim shorts with her back facing him, completely stoned him on his spot.

 

‘Oh my effin geez... so y!!! Kim Taeyeon… you’re one hell of a lucky man! Can’t we just stay here and be mine?… Aish!!! Damn it! Taeyeon… you’re a patient man… you’ll wait. That’s right, right… calm down buddy! We’ll eventually go there… Aigoo~~ yah! Tiffany Hwang, you’re frustrating me~~~’

 

Taeyeon unintentionally heaved out a heavy sigh, causing Tiffany to turn around and gasp upon seeing her boyfriend standing at the doorway. By reflex, she grabbed her cropped lace beach poncho to cover her exposed upper body and blushed when Taeyeon stammered as he complimented her.

 

“Y-you’re s-y… no, yes! I mean, y-you look g-great… yeah, you look great! I’ll wait outside…” Taeyeon turned around and quickly shut the door, letting out another deep sigh as he calmed himself down. It took him a lot effort to resist himself from losing his control and the image of seeing his girlfriend half is not helping him to relax at all.

 

After a few more minutes, Tiffany came out from their bedroom and met Taeyeon at the lounge of their villa. She was wearing patch denim mini shorts, a bit oversized cropped lace beach poncho over her leaf meadow print bikini top, and sporting a pair of silver glitter slip-on, and classic retro clear sunglasses. Taeyeon stared at her in awe with a stupid smile slowly spreading across his face. He’s not being biased because Tiffany is his girlfriend but he really admires the girl’s fashion sense and everything she wears just looks great on her.

 

“Baby… you look stupid with that smile.” Tiffany snapped him back to his senses. He sheepishly grinned and stood up from the couch, and it’s the girl’s turn to admire her boyfriend. He looks cool, calm and very attractive with his loose-fit city shorts, plain white v-neck tee under his folded denim shirt, plimsoll shoes, and black beanie.

 

“You look… handsome.” Tiffany sweetly smiled and stood in front of him, taking the aviator sunglasses that are hanging on Taeyeon’s shirt.

“And… you look hot with this.” she continued as she put the sunnies onto Taeyeon and fixed his beannie properly.

 

Taeyeon has the biggest dorky grin across his face with what Tiffany said. Hearing it from her makes him giddy and quickly stole a kiss on her cheek before slipping his hand on hers as they intertwine their fingers. Tiffany can’t help but smile and leaned closer to Taeyeon as they headed out of their villa.

 

The two went out of the resort riding the red convertible, with their friends secretly following them in an SUV. Instead of riding the convertibles in which they would be easily seen by the couple, they rented one white land rover to easily follow the two.

 

“Taecyeon, don’t come too close to them…” Hyoyeon instructed as she sat comfortably while preparing her camera.

 

Taecyeon nodded with a wide grin on his face. He was excited as well to know where Taeyeon will bring his girlfriend. Knowing the guy for years, he knows too well that his friend is a romantic type of boyfriend but most of the times can be a stupid one as well.

 

Yuri, Sooyoung, Jessica, Sunny, and Nicole are also excited because they have never seen the couple on a date or even alone. Besides, they love to tease the two and watching them having some quality time alone is fun for them.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany reached their destination after about 15 minutes of ferry ride from a port in Jeju. Though cars can get into the ferry, they both decided to just leave the car on the port and probably explore the other small island just by walking. However, once in the small island, Tiffany changed her mind upon seeing a cute pink scooter that she rented and forced Taeyeon to drive it.

 

Having no itenerary or tour guide, they freely explored the magnificent small island riding a pink vespa scooter. It was a new and fun experience for both of them as they zoomed around the island, taking in the breathtaking scenery of the colorful combination of canola flowers, greenbelt pastures, the bright blue water, and rustic stone walls. Stopping by on every place they want, Taeyeon and Tiffany had a great time in grasping the alluring tranquility given by the island.

 

Normally, it would take just a little less than 2 hours to wander around the island. However, Taeyeon and Tiffany took their precious time not just to explore the island but also converse with the locals that they found very warm and fun to talk to. And having a photographer girlfriend, they didn’t miss to take wonderful pictures of everything around the island.

 

“Whoa~~ princess, will you still love me even if I’m fat?” Taeyeon asked with expectant eyes while glancing from the island’s savory delicacies served on their table to his giggling girlfriend sitting across him.

“Hmmm… I don’t know… we’ll see.” Tiffany joked around, earning a cute pout from him. Some female tourists saw the cute gesture from him and they can’t help but softly giggle or squeal with delight. Lucky for them, Tiffany is too happy to spare a time to glare at them.

“Aigoo~ well, if you’ll always act cute like that… I might consider loving a fat Taetae~~” she continued and it deepened the pout on Taeyeon’s face, totally amusing her. She then motioned him to lean forward and closer to her, giving him a soft peck on the lips.

“I love you and only you, even if you get fat, become bald, or whatever, you’ll always be my Taetae.” she cooed, automatically drawing a bright smile on Taeyeon’s face.

 

The two enjoyed their island brunch with constant giggling and teasing of each other, still unaware of seven people watching them a few tables away from them. They were all fond of seeing how the two interact with each other and Yuri and Jessica shared a knowing grin as they remembered the first time Taeyeon and Tiffany met at the apartment. Who would’ve guessed the once cold and sassy Tiffany would turn warm and sweet to Taeyeon in just a few months.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Princess…”

“Hmmm?”

“I love you.”

 

Tiffany blushed and a beautiful eye-smile spreads across her face. Taeyeon is backhugging her while enjoying the panoramic view of the whole island on top of the white lighthouse at the peak of the island, wishing that the serendipity he found won’t be taken away from him.

 

Though Taeyeon won’t talk about it, he actually feared of losing Tiffany. He already loves the girl so much and he’s afraid that history might repeat itself. He had done many mistakes in the past and almost had taken his past girlfriend for granted, and he doesn’t want to do the same thing again like prioritizing his work over the girl he loves and regretting at the end.

 

“Baby… Baby~~ are you okay? What’s wrong?” Tiffany worriedly asked as she caressed Taeyeon’s face. Taeyeon was lost in his thoughts that he didn’t hear Tiffany talking and had already turned around to face him.

 

“S-sorry… I was just thinking… what were you saying?”

“What are you thinking about?”

“Nothing…”

 

Tiffany sighed. She s her arms behind Taeyeon’s neck and sternly looked at him in the eyes without saying anything. She knows that something is bothering her boyfriend and it frustrates her that the guy won’t talk about it with her. That is one attitude of him that she hates. If Taeyeon is bothered or mad about something, he would just keep quiet and put up a front like nothing is wrong.

 

“Princess, I was just spacing out. I’m really fine~” Taeyeon coaxed his girlfriend and gave her a dorky smile that always works to assure the girl.

“Fine~~” Tiffany pouts in defeat, causing Taeyeon to chuckle at her. He takes off the girl’s sunglasses and holds it along with his aviators, confusing the girl with what he’s doing.

 

Without any warnings, he leaned closer and pressed his lips on Tiffany’s. The girl blinked a few times before grasping the situation. She was about to kiss him back but the guy pulled away a little and stared at her with bewildered expression on his face.

 

“What?” Tiffany asked as she stared back at Taeyeon. Without answering her question, Taeyeon kissed her again but pulled away for the second time, completely confusing the girl as she raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“Princess… you taste like medicine…”

“Huh?”

“Your lips…”

 

Tiffany stared at Taeyeon for a few moments before bursting out laughing at his troubled face. Taeyeon hates the smell and taste of any kind of lipsticks and she’s wearing one with high SPF to protect her lips against the sun. She completely forgot that the guy hates it but she couldn’t deny that she found his reaction too cute to stop herself from giggling at him.

 

“Yah, Fany-ah~~”

“Aigoo~~ fine~ I’ll wipe it off… later.”

“Eh??? But… I want to kiss you now~~~”

“Then kiss me. I’m not stopping you…”

 

Tiffany bit her lower lip to prevent herself from laughing again upon seeing the cute frown and pout on her boyfriend’s face. She doesn’t wear lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter