Fine. I Am.

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  CHAPTER 17. Fine. I Am.

 

Three days have gone and their long awaited three-day getaway has finally come. Taeyeon was all free from sickness, all thanks to his loving but strict girlfriend slash nurse. Everyone met up first thing in the morning in Sooyoung and Sunny’s apartment as they happily waited for the van that Sunny’s parents had prepared for them along with a driver so they don’t have to travel with their own cars as it will just be a hassle for them.

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Nicole, and Taecyeon were all gathered in the living room. The three boys are all absorbed in playing a video game as they sat on the floor while the girls are busy chatting and giggling in their own world while comfortably sitting on the couch.

 

“Ahem… uhm… guys?” Sooyoung cleared his throat as he approached them after having a long private conversation with Sunny in their bedroom.

 

The four girls stopped their girls’ talk and gave Sooyoung their attention. However, the three boys didn’t seem to hear him as they continued bickering while trying to win against each other. Tiffany and Jessica was about to call their boyfriends but Hyoyeon already grabbed the remote control and immediately turned off the tv screen.

 

“YAAAH!!!~~~”

 

The three boys whined but before they could utter another word, they all shut their mouths when they saw the girls glaring at them as they turned around to see who dared turn off the screen.

 

“Okay, speak now Soo.” Hyoyeon said, motioning the sulking boys to listen to Sooyoung.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon instinctively went to their girlfriends’ side, still sitting on the floor, while Taecyeon awkwardly just stayed on his position. Not long after, Sunny came to the living room with a big smile on her face as she clung onto her boyfriend’s arm and continued what Sooyoung was trying to say.

 

“Guys, change of plans!” Sunny happily exclaimed, confusing the rest of the people in the room but her boyfriend.

“What?” They all asked as they stared at the standing couple in front of them, all with bewildered looks on their faces.

“Well, Dad called and he asked us if we can do him a little favor… so I said yes.” Sunny continued with a bright smile on her face.

“Eh? Yah, Soonkyu-ah what are you talking about?” Taeyeon asked, curiously staring back and forth at Sunny and Sooyoung while playing with Tiffany’s hands.

“Instead of going to Pocheon… we’re going to Jeju!!!” Sooyoung grinned as his eyes sparkled in excitement.

 

Everyone cheered upon hearing the good news. Their excitement just leveled up as Jeju is indeed more beautiful and exciting than their original itenerary in the city of Pocheon. Sunny’s parents are planning to buy a particular resort in the said island and since they wanted to make sure if it’s worth it, they asked her to check out the place and test the facilities and service of the place with her friends.

 

“Whooo~~ time to have fun, baby!” Yuri happily yelled as he fist bumped with Taeyeon before standing up to swing his arms around Sooyoung and Sunny’s necks, separating the couple.

 

A few minutes later, the van that will send them to the airport arrived. Everyone happily got inside the spacious van and the girls automatically cuddled with their boyfriends as soon as the ride began. Hyoyeon and Nicole sat beside each other and Taecyeon sat on the passenger seat, playing his favorite strategy game on his phone.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Whoa~~~ This is such an amazing place!” Taeyeon said in awe as he explored their villa.

 

The management reserved them two traditional Korean guest houses overlooking the open sea. Each guest house has 2 bedrooms with king size beds and has underfloor heating, and a terrace with Jacuzzi overlooking the turqoise sea. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Nicole, and Taecyeon use the bigger villa since it has an extra room that will be Taecyeon’s. Both villas are made mostly of woods especially the floor as it exudes in traditional atmosphere yet modern style.

 

The resort itself looks like a traditional Korean village. It has a beautiful garden, a green plaza, a fountain and pond, restaurant that’s overlooking the ocean, spa and sauna, and many more beautiful attractions. It has a beautiful view of the open sea and a harbor for yachts, vast grass, and exotic landscape.

 

“Taetae~” Tiffany called, holding her dslr camera and ready to take photos of Taeyeon.

“Yes, princess?” said Taeyeon as he turned around with a smile on his face. Tiffany took a few shots of him before Taeyeon managed to come close to her and tried to snatch the gadget from her, but she managed to secure it in her hands.

“Y-yah! T-tae… baby! St… stop! Ah!~~” Tiffany screamed in a high-pitched, frenzied way as she tried to escape from Taeyeon’s tickling. Taeyeon covered his ears to save himself from becoming deaf due to his girlfriend’s loud voice, giving Tiffany a chance to escape from him.

 

Tiffany wiped her tears from laughing and pinched Taeyeon’s cheek as hard as she can, punishing him from tickling her. Taeyeon yelped in pain as he rubbed his abused cheek and sat on the bench, followed by Tiffany.

 

“Yah! I was just playing with you… Aish!” Taeyeon whined, sticking his tongue into his cheek to lessen the pain.

“Does it hurt?” Tiffany suppressed her smile, receiving a playful glare from Taeyeon.

“No. You can pinch the other side too if you want.” He sarcastically said, rolling his eyes as he continued rubbing his reddish cheek.

“Really? Then let me do it.” she playfully said and reached her hand out to pinch the other cheek as she moved closer to Taeyeon.

“Yah! Fany-ah~~” he wailed as he grabbed her hand, stopping her from pinching him again.

 

Tiffany laughed, showing off her pretty eyesmile. She carefully placed the camera on her other side as Taeyeon released her hand from his grip. She carefully held his face, touching the sore part of his cheek as he winced in pain.

 

“Whoa~ I really did pinch you that hard, huh… I’m sorry, baby~~” Tiffany coaxed her boyfriend by giving him light kisses on his cheek before giving him a soft peck on his lips.

 

Taeyeon tried to hide his smile by staring blankly at Tiffany. The girl pouted as she softly caressed his cheek upon seeing the expressionless face of her boyfriend.

 

“Don’t do it again.” he coldly said.

 

“It’s your fault.” Tiffany scoffed but was taken aback when Taeyeon glared at her and pulled her closer to him. She blinked a few times, trying to apprehend if the guy is seriously mad at her or just teasing her but before she could find an answer, Taeyeon burst out laughing upon seeing the bewildered expression on her face.

 

“Yah! Taetae!!!~~” she smacked his chest and pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest, looking away from Taeyeon.

“Aigoo~ why are you so cute???” he hugged Tiffany and kissed her on the cheek, causing the girl to blush.

“I thought you’re mad at me…” Tiffany mumbled, earning a cute giggle from Taeyeon.

“Why would I be mad at you? For some strange reason, I also love the violent Fany…” he chuckled, resting his chin on her shoulder.

 

Tiffany giggled. She tapped Taeyeon’s arm, asking him to sit up properly as she hugged him and leaned against his chest. Taeyeon automatically wrapped his arm around her shoulder for her to be more comfortable and kissed the top of her head.

 

They both watched the magnificent view of the Jungmun beach while cuddling on the bench. It was a refreshing scenery and the heavenly floral scent of the garden just added up to the calming atmosphere of the place. However, their little moment was interrupted by someone who tapped their shoulders, making them to pull away from their cuddle and turn their attention to the person standing behind the bench.

 

“Ahem… save your sweetness for tonight. We’re going to drive around the island… they’re already preparing the convertibles. Let’s meet at the entrance in ten.” Hyoyeon said, smirking at the couple before turning around and headed to her room that she’s sharing with Nicole.

 

Tiffany blushed upon seeing the smirk on the older girl’s face. But before she could do anything else, Taeyeon already carried her in his arms along with her camera and headed towards their room with a wide smile across his face.

 

“Yah! Taetae~~ put me down!” Tiffany struggled but Taeyeon was securely holding her.

“Eh??? I’ll just carry you to our room, princess.” Taeyeon charmingly smiled and the girl blushed as she burried her face on his chest. She comfortably wrapped her arms around his neck, letting him to just carry her and silently wished that Hyoyeon is no longer in the villa as she doesn’t want another teasing from the older girl.

 

Fortunately, Hyoyeon was already out of the villa. However, her dorky assistant just went out of the bedroom and has a sly smile drawn on her face upon seeing the couple. She quickly took a snapshot of the two using her camera and waved hi to Taeyeon when the guy noticed her.

 

“I didn’t know honeymoon comes first before wedding.” Nicole smirked before dashing out of the villa as she exactly knows what Tiffany will do to her if she decided to stay even for just a bit.

 

Taeyeon laughed at Nicole and immediately received a smack on his chest from his embarrassed girlfriend, whose face is all red from all the teasing she got in just a few minutes. She’s already regretting sharing the same villa with the two girls, but thinking about it, it was way better than sharing with either Yuri and Jessica or Sooyoung and Sunny.

 

Taeyeon carefully put Tiffany down upon reaching their room. He grinned upon seeing the flushed face of his girlfriend and wrapped his arms on her waist, playfully wandering his eyes over her body before locking his eyes on hers.

 

“W-what are y-you d-do-doing?” Tiffany stuttered as Taeyeon slowly leaned forward whilst his eyes not leaving hers, with a smirk on his face.

 

“Shall we start our honeymoon now, princess?” Taeyeon whispered in a deep, silky voice, sending chills all over Tiffany’s body.

 

Tiffany froze on her spot. She would lie if it didn’t turn her on as Taeyeon really looked and sounded y all of a sudden. She was lost on her own thoughts and was snapped back to reality with Taeyeon’s laugh.

 

“Y-yah!” Tiffany hit his chest and quickly turned around to hide her reddened face.

 

“Aigoo~~ I was just teasing you, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon said after calming himself from laughing. He swiftly hugged Tiffany from behind, kissing her cheek before resting his chin on her shoulder as he continues.

“And I would like to marry you first before going to our honeymoon… though I wouldn’t mind if honeymoon comes first…” he chuckled.

 

Tiffany can’t help but smile upon knowing that Taeyeon thought of marrying her but was a bit worried about one thing. She greatly appreciated her boyfriend for not forcing himself to her and respects her as a woman. But, Taeyeon is still a man after all.

 

“Taetae… I… I’m…” Tiffany softly said and bit her lip, finding the right words to say, as she turned around to face Taeyeon.

 

“Princess, don’t worry… I admit that I wanted to… errr… do it… but I’ll happily wait until you’re ready. Even if it’s after a marriage or whatnot, I’ll wait. Besides, I didn’t love you because of that… and you don’t want a boyfriend, do you?” he dorkily smiled at her.

 

Taeyeon knows that Tiffany is not ready yet as they’ve never even advanced to the second base. It was actually hard for him to resist the urge of doing it with her especially when they started to sleep together in one bed. She is different from Yoona. However, that’s what makes Taeyeon respect Tiffany more. Besides, it may sound cliché but he already feels extremely happy to just hug and kiss his girlfriend.

 

“I love you Taetae… I love you so much.” Tiffany caressed Taeyeon’s cheek before closing her eyes as she leaned forward and softly kissed him on the lips.

“Just give me a little more time as I get ready for that, okay?” she continued and cupped Taeyeon’s face in both her hands, receiving a cute grin and nod from him.

“And don’t you dare do or even think about doing it with someone else, got it?”  she glared at him and grabbed his collar. Taeyeon was a bit taken aback by her deadly stare and immediately nod a few times to answer, amusing Tiffany as she beamed her beautiful eyesmile before pulling him for a gentle kiss.

 

Taeyeon gladly reciprocated the kiss and pulled her closer to him, leading the kiss into a deep, passionate one, until someone cleared . They broke the kiss and snapped their heads on the open door, seeing a very amused Hyoyeon with an unreadable smile on her face.

 

“I know I told you guys that I wanted a nephew but please do it later instead. I don’t want to deal with a fuming Jessica… you know she hates waiting and we’ve been waiting there for quite a while now... but I guess I can handle her for now, just continue what you’re doing. I didn’t mean to interrupt… really.” Hyoyeon stifled her laughter upon seeing Tiffany, who’s blushing madly and buries her face on Taeyeon’s chest to hide the obvious blush on her face.

 

Taeyeon just chuckled at the embarrassed girl. He hugged her and kissed the top of her head, causing Hyoyeon to playfully scoff and rolls her eyes. She then moved her brows up and down as she teasingly smiled at Taeyeon, receiving a playful wink from her younger brother.

 

The sibblings burst in laughters before Hyoyeon left the two with a wide grin on her face. Not long after the older girl left, Tiffany smacked Taeyeon’s arm as she pulled away from the hug and quickly grabbed her pair of chic shades, and a coral crossbody bag to complete her flirty and fresh look. She’s wearing a simple floral mini dress yet she looks beautiful and her outfit is just perfect for the great weather.

 

Taeyeon has a stupid smile across his face while admiring Tiffany’s fashion but frowned upon realizing that her dress seems too short for wandering around the island, and exposes her flawless, firm and toned legs.

 

“Baby, isn’t your dress too short?”

 

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at Taeyeon. It was him who picked the floral mini dress over the leopard dress, which was longer, when she asked him which one was better when they were still in their apartment. Seeing the look from his girlfriend, Taeyeon sheepishly smiled at her and awkwardly scratched the back of his head as he tried to explain.

 

“Err… I’m just a bit worried ‘coz I’m pretty sure those ert guys will---“

“I have shorts inside so it’s fine.”

“But…”

 

Taeyeon was about to convince her to change but Tiffany stood in front of him, cupping his face in both her hands as she sternly looked at him.

 

“Yah, I just want to remind you that you’re the one who picked this dress and NO, I won’t change ‘coz I don’t want to deal with HellSica since we’re alrea---“

 

Taeyeon and Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter