Sensitive Taeyeon

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 16. Sensitive Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon got the whole day for their brother-sister bond. Taeyeon was still sick but he already has the energy to goof around with his sister. The guy surely missed her, especially the times when they were younger, when both were still studying and doesn’t have to worry about work and stuff.

 

“Nuna, when are we going to find out if that’s a boy or a girl?” Taeyeon asked, lightly poking Hyoyeon’s tummy.

“Idiot! Babies are not formed in the stomach but here…” Hyoyeon smack Taeyeon’s hand and lovingly smiled as she caressed the part just below her bellybutton.

“Eh??? That’s the same! Anyways, sooo… when?” he continued as he stared at his older sister with expectant eyes.

“Hmmm… my doctor said it depends on the baby’s position… but it’s safe and more accurate at around 18-20th week. You’re excited, aren’t you?” Hyoyeon chuckled and stared back at him with a sly smile on her face.

“Yes!!! I’ll be the coolest uncle he’ll ever have~~~” he dorkily grinned.

“Aigoo~ if you’re that excited then why not make your own baby instead? I can’t wait to be the coolest and prettiest aunty~~~” she teased, giving him her own version of the Kim’s goofy grin.

 

Taeyeon laughed at her sister and comfortably leaned his back on the couch. They’re both in the living room and just chilling out while drinking some hot chocolate Hyoyeon made as they wait for Tiffany.

 

“We haven’t even done that.” he said with a smile on his face.

“Oh come on, baby bro! Don’t lie to your pretty nuna here! You’ve been living together since you came here in Seoul and you two are just so sweet earlier cuddling in your bed. Then you’re telling me you haven’t done that?!” Hyoyeon dramatically exclaimed, causing Taeyeon to giggle at his silly sister.

“Can’t we just cuddle in bed?” he asked, smiling like a fool as he tilts his head on the side.

 

Hyoyeon scoffed and furrowed her brows. Though Taeyeon is a touchy-type of guy, she knows that he wouldn’t force himself to his girl if she’s not ready yet and it’s one of his brother’s characters that she likes the most. However, she knows him too well that it’s hard for him to resist Tiffany as the girl really has a body that could make boys go wild.

 

“But you want to do it, don’t you?” she smirked, cocking an eyebrow at Taeyeon.

“Of course, I’d love to do it with her!” Taeyeon shamelessly answered and the two burst out laughing, realizng how personal and weird their topic is.

 

“Do what with who?”

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon stopped laughing and turned their heads, seeing Tiffany walking towards them with a confused look on her face. The two dorks didn’t notice that Tiffany is already home. She greeted Hyoyeon first before giving a soft peck on Taeyeon’s cheek as she sat beside him, placing her bag on the other side of the couch.

 

“Well, since you’re already here, I’m gonna take my leave now. Tiff, I already prepared dinner for both of you, just reheat it later, okay?” Hyoyeon said as she stood up from the couch and warmly smiled at Tiffany, ignoring the girl’s question.

“Oh, okay unnie… but don’t you want to eat dinner here?” Tiffany stood up as well and tried to convince the older girl to stay longer.

“Yeah, why don’t you stay til after dinner? Or you can sleep over if you want.” Taeyeon joined his girlfriend, hugging Tiffany’s waist on the side as the girl is now standing in front of him.

“I have a dinner date with my friends and I don’t want to hear your weird noises when you do it tonight.” Hyoyeon smirked at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon quickly pulled away from hugging Tiffany and blushed before glaring at his older sister, making her laugh and walked towards the elevator door. Tiffany had a very confused look on her face but just shrugged it off, and both she and Taeyeon followed Hyoyeon. The two girls waved goodbye to each other and Hyoyeon didn’t forget to ask Tiffany’s mobile number. They exchanged phone numbers and also took a photo together on Hyoyeon’s phone.

 

“Bye, unnie~~ thank you for the food. See you this weekend!” Tiffany happily said after they broke their sisterly hug.

“Thanks for taking care of me, nuna. I love you~~ be careful in driving, okay?” Taeyeon hugged his sister as well and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“You too little baby~~” he continued as he bent down a little to dorkily wave at Hyoyeon’s baby bump, making the two girls giggle at him.

 

“Okay~ I’ll leave now. Oh, don’t forget...” Hyoyeon paused as she entered the elevator room, making both Taeyeon and Tiffany to look at her with interest.

“I want a nephew~~~ Bye!~~~” she continued and grinned as the door closes, leaving the couple with wide eyes and pink tinge on their faces.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Whoa~ unnie cooks really good… I guess great cooking skill runs in the family, huh?” Tiffany said and continued eating her food.

“I guess so?... well, mom always allowed us to cook with her since we’re kids. Actually, more like, we play and mess around in the kitchen while she cooks.” corrected Taeyeon.

 

They both chuckled and continued eating dinner while talking about how they spent the day. It was just a normal day for Tiffany at the office while Taeyeon shared how he and his sister just goof around and talk about whatever topic they could think of for the whole day.

 

Taeyeon’s phone suddenly rings, indicating a new message that caught their attention. He quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and smiled as soon as he opened the message. His smile became wider as he received few more messages, making Tiffany frown and curious as she suspiciously eyed him.

 

“Who’s that?” she asked when Taeyeon finally puts his phone on top of the table, done with replying on all the messages.

“Some colleagues and students… they’re telling me to get well sooner and said that they miss me.” Taeyeon answered and brightly smiled before digging in to his food.

 

Tiffany nodded in understanding. She stood up to get the tea that she prepared for Taeyeon that contains garlic, honey, and lemon extracts. Pouring a good amount in the tea cup, she returned back to the dining table but frowned upon seeing Taeyeon who’s busy on his phone again.

 

“Taetae.” She sternly called, placing the cup of tea on the table in front of Taeyeon and snatched the phone from his hands.

“Fany-ah?” Taeyeon confusedly looked at her then shifted his gaze to his phone that’s already secured on Tiffany’s hand.

“Finish your food and drink your tea first. You can reply to all of them once you’re done with your dinner and after you take your medicine.” She said and sat back on her chair, placing Taeyeon’s phone on top of the table on her side.

“But… Fine~” he whined and cutely pouted but still obeyed Tiffany as he continued eating.

 

Tiffany smiled at him before finishing her own food. She doesn’t like it when Taeyeon’s attention is on his phone while eating, especially now that he is still sick and needs to eat more to regain his energy and boost his immune system. Besides, she felt a bit jealous on how Taeyeon smiled while reading and responding to the text messages.

 

The rest of the dinner went well and being a good boy, Taeyeon got his phone back and got a bonus soft peck on his lips from Tiffany. He wanted to help her to wash the dishes since he’s feeling a lot better than yesterday but Tiffany sternly asked him to just rest.

 

“Taetae~~ I told you to rest… let go, I’m washing the plates~~~” Tiffany playfully smacked Taeyeon’s hands that’s wrapped around her waist. She was about to put on the washing gloves but suddenly, she received a back hug from her boyfriend.

“But… I miss my princess and I’m comfortable here~~~” Taeyeon whined and rested his chin on Tiffany’s shoulder, sligthly tightening the back hug he’s giving to his girlfriend.

 

Tiffany softly giggled at his adorable boyfriend. Of course, she loves the feeling of being in Taeyeon’s arms but if they’ll co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter