Confession

Rebound Girl

"Do you really have to go?" Ye Jin's voice was impatient. Yul nodded, everything didn't matter. She put her hand up to her cheek and remembered what happend. She had decided to go stay with her brother in the states, wanting to forget everything. Seoul, Makeup, Infinite....Sunggyu..All of it.

She sighed and stood up walking towards her gate.

'Let's take some pictures first!" Ye Jin said pulling Yul's arm and secretly scanning for Sunggyu.

'We took so much already Ye Jin, I'm not going to be gone forever!"

"Just some more!"

Yul sighed and gave in. After taking about 4GB worth of pictures Yul pulled away. Her flight for L.A was in 10 minutes.

"I have to go Ye Jin" She said as she hugged her friend. Ye Jin cried and held onto Yul, not wanting her to leave. Yul pulled back and wiped her tears. She scaned the area, hoping deep inside that she would see Sunggyu.

She waved and turned away, making her way up the escalators. Ye Jin slumped her shoulders and turned aroun but someone nearly ran into her.

She looked up to find Sunggyu out of breath.

"Where...is..she?" He asked, trying to catch his breath. Ye Jin pointed up the escalator and Sunggyu took off.

Yul walked towards the gate and got out her passport. She tried to hold back the tears of leaving, she didn't want to leave Sunggyu at all, but it was the only way she could forget him, maybe.

"HWANG EUN YUL!"

A voice yelled from behind her and she froze. Did she miss Sunggyu this much that she's hearing his voice? She took another step.

"You stop right there!" She quickly spun around to find Sunggyu just feets behind her. She was in shock. Why was he here? She rubbed her eyes thinking maybe she was just hallucinating.

"Gyu..?" She said after multiple blinks and Sunggyu was still solid. He wlaked towards her, his chest still heaving trying to catch his breath.

"Gyu.." She tried to say but was cut off. Sunggyu grabbed her face with his hands and pushed his lips against hers, kissing her with all his emotions.

Yul took a moment to comprehend what was happening. Sunggyu was kissing her? That only happened in her dreams. After what seemed like forever he pulled away and rested his forehead on hers.

"I know I was a fool, but you can't leave me like this Hwang Eun Yul" He whispered and she shook her head. Her tears were streaming out now.

"Am I dreaming?" She asked in a low voice and Sunggyu just laughed. He grabbed her face again going for another kiss but she turned her head.

"This doesn't solve anything mister, you are still in trouble" She said rememebering his harsh words.

"Will this make my punishment less severe?" He asked and she thought for a moment.

"Maybe" She smiled and this time wrapped her arms around Sunggyu's neck and kissed him deeply, him returning the kiss.

Going from his rebound girl to his girlfriend, Yul's dream had come true.

 

YAYAY I'M DONE!!! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT READERS AND HOPE I DIDN'T DISAPPOINT YOU ALL! PLEASE READ MY NEXT FIC FEATURING MBLAQ GO! (: SEE YOU SOON!