Little Fangirls Are Annoying

Lucifer's Butterfly

Upstairs, the girl was tip toeing her way towards the bathroom. Seeing Minho turn the corner, she froze up like a statue. He paused as he looked her over and gave her a small, awkward smile before quickly continuing straight down the hall he came from. He had wanted to go down the hallway she was currently in but quickly decided to take a detour.

After his footsteps faded away, she finally had the nerve to continue to her destination. Luna looked up at the girl inquisitively and flicked its ear before following silently like a shadow.

Minho took the long way to his room and sighed as he arrived in front of his door. ‘At least she didn’t bolt this time.’ All he wanted to do right now was sit in a comfy armchair and read a good book by the window. As he opened the door, intending to spend the rest of his day resting, he was met by the sight of a stick thin girl who looked barely middle school age going through his drawers. She was even wearing a school uniform and had her brown straight hair made into two neat braids tied with blue ribbon. Blinking once, he discovered it was not his imagination. The girl closed the drawer and finally noticed the owner of the room as her fingers rested on the handle of the next drawer.

“Oh! Hi!” She smiled widely and her eyes sparkled as she straightened. “Oh my gosh! You’re Flaming Charisma Minho! I’m Minri! I’m a big fan of yours!”

‘How the hell did a crazy fangirl get in?!’ Minho thought. But he wasn’t stupid. No mere human could just find and enter this dwelling. He didn’t bother faking nice. “How’d you get in and what do you want?”

“Moh....what’s up with that tone? That’s so rude and uncool...” She sounded disappointed. “Well, at least you’re still hot. Even better in person! Hey! Do you want to go out? Maybe if I beg, oppa will spare your life!”

‘Are you kidding me....’ Well, at least he now knew this wasn’t just any old crazy fan girl. She came for his life. Without a word, his body temperature dropped many degrees.

“So what do you say? I think-,” she paused as she noticed her breath became visible. “Whoah. Is it just me or did someone turn on the A/C?! Brrr!” She rubbed her sleeved arms but quickly jumped out of the way as an icicle stuck into the drawer side where she was standing. “Hey! What was th-” She dodged another icy projectile. “Okay that’s it! We’re through! This relationship is over!”

The ice user was surprised at how fast the little brat was. But she was still slower compared to Taemin. He shot out his hand and caught the girl by her arm as she came at him for a punch. He was surprised, however, to find that his tight grip gave way and her arm just fell to the ground. The whole arm just fell off and he was left feeling grit in his fisted hand! She grinned at his wide-eyed expression and slightly open mouth. In his moment of paralyzed surprise, she snuck in a quick peck on the lips and bounded back out of his reach. Minho shook his head and caught a split second glimpse of the disconnected arm disintegrating into sand. The intruder now only had half a right upper arm but she acted like nothing happened. The guy set his mouth into a straight line and threw a ball of ice at the girl.

In a different section of the house, Jinki put down the script and rubbed his eyes. He yawned. Maybe he’d take a soak in the tub to loosen up his muscles and wash away the stress. He gathered his bath supplies and went to use one of the fancier bathrooms in the house. His connecting bathroom was impressive, but there were some amazing bathrooms with roomy whirlpool tubs that were just calling him.

After pulling the door shut behind him, he moved down the dimly lit hall. It was a depressingly cloudy, early winter day and not much light came through the windows. He absently stared out the frosted glass, but his attention snapped back as he bumped into a large ornate vase that stood at the corner turn of an intersection. He quickly steadied it before looking around to make sure nobody saw his almost accident. Yeah, he really needed that soak. Maybe he’d throw in some soothing scented bath oil too.

A few minutes after the boy left his room, a woman peeked around the bend. Seeing nobody around, she continued forward and was followed by a man who kept checking behind him to protect their backs.

They put an ear against the door to Onew’s room, and the woman cautiously cracked it open. Peering in, she figured this was a bedroom that one of the boys used. They had been checking random rooms for the past half hour and had come across nobody in this end of the house. Inviting themselves in, they looked around the room curiously.

“Maybe we should wait for him here?” suggested the man as he went over to a dresser and looked at the various items on top of it. “How much do you think we could get if we sell this stuff?”

“Whose stuff are they even?” asked the woman as she walked over, absently twirling her knife.

The man examined a photo frame. “I don’t know. I don’t listen to SHINee. The most I can do is name them.” He put down the wooden frame and opened the top drawer. “Ooo wallet…” He stole all the bills out of the brown leather wallet. “Discount card to Ray’s Chicken Shack?”

The lady took the wallet from him with raised brows. “20% off an entire meal at Le Poulet. That expensive French restaurant that specializes in chicken? 3000 won off lunch purchase of 25 piece chicken wings. 10% off total at International Chicken Buffet. Free roasted chicken with purchase of…What is up with this kid?”

“Hey, I’ll take that coupon for Le Poulet.” The man pocketed the cut out piece of newspaper as the woman rolled her eyes.

Back in the bathroom, Jinki paused as he was putting a few drops of lavender oil into the churning hot water. Something was bothering him but he didn’t know what. ‘A few more drops should be good.’ He added some more scented oil to the water before stepping into the whirlpool and loosening his tense muscles as he put his head back against the wall and closed his eyes.

Minho was nowhere near as relaxed. Instead of avoiding the projectile like she had been doing previously, the little girl let the solid object hit her and go right through her! There was a visible hole where the ball entered and exited her body and grains of sand fell along the edges of the hole. However, the emptiness soon repaired itself as grains of sand flooded into the open space. Like a dental patient on laughing gas, she giggled, “That tickled!”

----------
THEA's Corner <3
Found my usb flash drive! Yay! Now back to work...
Just wondering...anybody disappointed by the wordy descriptions that make up like 80% of this fic? I just realized while rereading it and reading other popular fics that I at dialogue >.< How will I ever be able to write a romantic comedy?! I really want to try to one day...Maybe I should rephrase. Everyone here seems to praise my descriptive writing, and by this point, it'd make sense that everyone who commented does like it because if they didn't, they wouldn't be reading this fic. I should be asking if anyone would like to see more dialogue.
Oh yeah! And thank you for all the 'Happy Birthdays'!


Posted: 22 Jan 2011
Word count: 1187