DEER, DO I KNOW YOU?

I'm Losing You-Us

SOME DEER COUPLE MOMMENT. 


Memories hit Luhan in his head again. He felt like he left a HUGE part of his life but regained it back again. Just seeing you face again made him so happy and jumpy. All three of you went to the park like always. Sehun and you were swingng on the swing, laughing, while Luhan felt like a third wheel. He frowned as he sat on the bench. 

*Are they finally together now?* Luhan thought. *Why did I give her up?Forget it Luhan..As long as Sehun's happy.* 

A pretty girl came walking by and Luhan caught her eye. They stared at each other for a little while.

*She's cute..WAIT WHUT. I mean why does she seem familiar?* Luhan thought and looked away.

*That guy is cute...but somewhat familiar too..* the girl thought sratching her head.

"SEO!" the girl yelled and walked to your direction.

"YOONA!" you squealed as Sehun tickled you.

*Yoona...* Luhan said in his mind and tried to remeber something about her.

His heart was beating again but not for Seohyun but for Yoona. His eyes opened is realization again.

"Who's the guy?" Yoona asked and looked at Sehun.

"My boyfriend." you smiled and looked at Sehun.

"And she's my girlfriend." Sehun said and held your hand. 

"Wait whut?" Yoona asked in confusion. 

"Hey Yoonie.. Luhan is waiting for you." You said.

"Luhan?" Yoona said.

"Yea Luhannie is waiting for you..He won't be lonely now." Sehun said to Yoona and you and Sehun giggled.

*Luhan..huh thats his name..Haha thats a cute name...Lulu. Wait that name sounds to familiar. And that cute face too.* Yoona thought as she walked to Luhan's direction.

He was walking toward her direction too.

"Hi-" Luhan said as Yoona cut him off.

"Do I know you?" Yoona asked.

"Yes.Yep you do. And I know you too." Luhan said and smiled and hugged Yoona.


EHEHEH DEER MOMMENT.ABOUT THE MARRIAGE AND TAEYEON WILL COMEUP SOON. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I ACTUALLY HAD TESTING THIS MONTH SO I COULDN"T REALLY UPDATE! JUST IMAGINE YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL YOONA AND LUHAN HUGGED YOU ALRIGHT? GUDNIGHT SUBBIES <3