123 Seasame Street..

I'm Losing You-Us

HHUHHUH!!! HEY GUISYES DID U GUYS READ I Finally Found You-Us? Cuz if u didn't u wouldn't get anything which is really confusing..so pleaseeee pleasee pleasee read it!!! And subscribe it would really make me happy :D -----------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/218551/i-finally-found-you-us-comedy-seohan-exosnsd-seohun-seohyunsehunluhan-yoonaexoshidae-sehunseohyunluhan


 

"123 Seasame Street, 123 Seasame street..." Luhan mumbled trying to find your house.

Luhan was around a big neighborhood and didn't know what Sehun was talking about.

*Seohyun?.....hmm somewhat familiar...Wait. Nevermind. Who the hell is that person!?* Luhan thought and pouted.

He looked up and saw a big house. *Why is this place so familiar?* Luhan thought and scratched his head. "123 Ss..eame STREET! Found it!" Luhan smiled and knocked on the door. 

* Knock knock*

"Oh my gosh!Who is it now! Your bothering me!" Luhan heard a squeaky voice say. "Yeoolie-oppa can you pause it!" 

The door opened and Luhan looked down seeing a little girl somewhere about 7 or 6 years old.

*Awww so cute-* Luhan thought.

"What do you want Luhan?" Lauren said and rolled her eyes. (Lauren still remembers everybody.)

*Huh? How rude...* Luhan thought and pouted.

"Don't give me that pouty face again...I'm so much cuter than you..Remember that," Lauren hissed and crossed her arms.

*Wait...How does she know my name?* Luhan thought and was confused.

"Who's that Laurennie~!" a little boy's voice said.

"No one Yeol! Don't start the movie without me!" Lauren yelled back.

"What's you name?" Luhan asked.

"What? Luhan-oppa doesn't remember me? I hate you!" Lauren said and stomped on his foot and walked away leaving Luhan confused and hurt.

"Ouch..." Luhan mumbled and rubbed his foot.

*Oh my gosh.. I don't even know that kid and she says that i don't remember her?Psh. Like I know her.* Luhan thought as he walked inside.

"Umm..kid..Do you know where Sehun is?" Luhan said looking at a boy maybe called Yeol.

"Oh yea! He's upstairs waiting for you! Go to left side and you will see the room." Sungyeol said.

*What the...Why would Sehun be here anyways?* Luhan thought as he followed the kids intructions.

"Thanks Yeol?" Luhan said.

"It's Sungyeol.." the boy said and smiled.

"Alright i will try to remeber that." Luhan said and went upstairs.


"Hmmm," you said and felt warm.

You turned in your sleep and felt someone hug you and kiss you on your cheek.

You opened your eyes and saw him. Sehunnie. 

You smiled and hugged him back.

"Wait..why are we on my bed?In my room.." you said and your eyes widened.

"We did it.." Sehun said and smirked.

Your eyes widened and you looked down at your body. Nothing...was wrong. You were still wearing your clothes.

"Liar..." You said and hit his side.

Sehun laughed. "Haha What happened to my innocent Seohyun? You should of seen your reaction!" 

"Whatever.." you said and rolled your eyes and snuggled into his chest. 

--------------------------

*Sehun..Did it!?* Luhan thought while he eavesdropped on your conversation with Sehun.

All Luhan heard was...

'Why are we on my bed?In my room..' and 'We did it...'

*Should I walk in?* Luhan thought and opened the door.

Sehun looked up and saw Luhan.

"Hyung!" Sehun said and smiled.

"Don't hyung me.. I know you did it with this Seohyun girl-"

"Luhan-oppa!?" Seohyun said and got up from her bed too.

*Soo familiar..* Luhan thought and in his eyes widened in realization.

"Seohyun..." Luhan said and his heart started pumping madly...again.


OH SHOOT WHAT DID I DO!? LUHAN YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER HER! AND TAEYEON WAS TO REAPPEAR! BUT INSTEAD SUNGYEOL DID. But nvm maybe the next chappie. Hey i wrote alot this time :DD But not enough :-O oh Well Sehun was pretty eted here..*and I like it and i know u do too*. >:)   Haha i know u love my cliffhanger subbies. 

OH oh OH! And plzz reread chapter 1 lol i changed the confession into some exo fandom pickup line lolo! <3

Anyways goona go do my homework :D

tumblr_m6q4xfJ1Xh1rxq29no1_250.gif

Okay fudging Sehun I love you..and also that Bacon up there.

tumblr_mfeqies6em1rbh2gio3_250.gif