His Funny Pick up line.

I'm Losing You-Us

"I finally found you...us," Sehun said and kissed you.

"Sehun...Wait, SEHUN?!" you said and hugged him.

"Where the heck were you!" you said and hit him and cried.

"At your house but I couldn't find you and Lauren told me that you were at the park," Sehun said with a eye smile.

*Oh fail..* you thought and facepalmed yourself.

"Did we go back in time or something?" Sehun said confused.

"I-I don't know, I thought I lost you or something," you said wiping your tears.

"Lost me? I thought I lost you.." Sehun said and hugged you.

You guys stayed like that for a little while until Sehun said something.

"Erm.." Sehun said.

"Huh?" you said.

"I don't know how to put this.." Sehun said and blushed.

"What is it?" You said with a confused expression.

"Erm...Do you think..wait no....haha i got this! Will you be my princess for the peasents?" Sehun said and took out flowers and a picture behind his back and knelt down and took your hand and kissed it. 

He blushed thinking it was a weird pickup line.

"That was soooooo lame.." you said and laughed. Sehun's cheeks glowed redder.

"Hahaha!S-Sehun! Your face is soo red!" you said and laughed.

"Hey! That's not funny..So is it a yes or no?" Sehun said covering his face.

"Hmmm...maybe?" you said.

"I'll take that as a yes." Sehun said.

"Hmmm....Alright then I will too!" you said laughing.

"Really?" Sehun said and picked you up and twirled you around.

"Yep!I feel like a princess now! I will truly take of the peasents." you laughed  and he put you down. 

"Hey! Staph..it's the only thing I could think of.." Sehun said blushing some more. You laughed and pecked him on the cheek.

You picked up the flower and the picture.

"I remember that time..That's when I left." you said and stared at the picture.

"Yah! Next time don't leave me behind or else I have to find you again. Its like playing a lifetime game of hide and seek." Sehun said and pouted.

"I'm gonna hide again.." you said and giggled.

"You better not!" Sehun said tickling you.

"OKAY! STAPH! ITS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!" you said laughing.

Your phone rang destroying the moment.

"I think you should answer that.." Sehun said.

"Okay." you said smiled.

"Hello?" you answered.

"Seohyun your getting..." a feminine voice said.


Dun dun dun dun.... I know I'm so cheesy >:] I didn't even know that I was this cheesy maybe I was reading too many loveydovey fics. Well I'll fix this chapter up! And sorry for the late update :[ I'm so bad. Stay for the second chapter...:DD Anyways whose feminine voice is that? LOL I love you mehh subbies <3<3