Dealing With What-ifs

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica is in a very bad mood while having her breakfast that morning. She cannot focus on eating her food for she couldn't help but think of how Im YoonA can be so irritating.

She thought everything's alright between the two of them that night... 


The place was simply amazing. 


The dinner was just as great. 


And the dance... 


It was almost perfect.

But she's absolutely wrong.


The girl just wouldn't let a day pass without pissing her off.


[Flashback] 

 

 "Are you avoiding something?" YoonA quipped with a sly smirk on her pretty face. 


 "W-Whaa?! Avoiding? Of course n-not! Why w-would I be?" she protested feebly.


Jessica hated it so much that her stammering is getting worse in front of this girl.


She was in deep thoughts when she noticed YoonA trying to suppress her laughter, still holding her. 


She raised an eyebrow. 


 "Too much stammering, eh?" the girl remarked mockingly at her. 


She didn't say anything so YoonA continued to speak. 


 "Why would you? Don't tell you're somehow afraid, or maybe intimidated by me?"


 "The hell. Of course not! There's no reason for me to be afraid of you, Im," she retorted, trying to wiggle free from YoonA with all her strength.

 

But the girl won't let her go just yet and she was rendered in' helpless.


 "Hmm... then why are you suddenly cold now? Look at your hands, they're trembling," the girl mused, grinning devilishly at her.


She is now totally incensed.


 "You.Don't.Give.A., Im! Now, let go of me!" she demanded with a wrathful of voice.


 "But if I won't?" YoonA raised a brow smirking, really trying to annoy her.


 "I'll kill you!" she almost yelled, feeling a sickening dislike towards the girl.


A smirk grew wider.


 "Sure, Jessica, kill me in bed," YoonA remarked maliciously.


Jessica's eyes grew wide in horror.


 "What the!? You fuc—" but her words were muffled when the girl laughed out loud.


 "J-Jessica, I'm just..." YoonA went on with her laughter before continuing. "I'm just kidding here. Remember, you're not my type, really."


That was it.


 ", Im! How dare you!?" she practically cursed under her breath. She then began to uncontrollably hit YoonA's shoulder like a mad woman.


The girl grimaced. "H-Hey, stop!" YoonA tried to block her attacks but she didn't stop. "O-Ouch! Yah! D-Don't— Aww crap! My s-shoulde—"


She went on with her hitting for she was disgusted like hell.


 "I said, stop it!" YoonA demanded of her but she paid no attention to that remark.

 

 "If you will not stop, I'll make love to you right here!" the girl hissed in annoyance which made her halt her actions altogether.


If it's permissible to turn red than she already was because of fury, she just did.


 'Make love? Right here? Not bad~'


Then she noticed YoonA still didn't let go of her hands so she retreated them harshly.


 "God, you're more than violent, Sooyeon!" the girl declared, smirking that annoying smirk of hers.


She once again threw her heated glares onto the most despicable person she'd ever known. And if they could kill, YoonA's probably lying on the ground now, out of life.


 'You're so going to get it one of these days, Im YoonA. You'll see!' she thought evilly while a lot of wicked plans ran through her mind...

[End of Flashback]


She barely noticed that her father was staring at her the whole time. She didn't even see him approach the dining table so she was a bit shocked when he spoke.


 "Princess, even Michaelangelo couldn't paint your face no matter how beautiful it is. I bet he won't even try," her Dad mused jokingly before kissing her forehead.


She just gave him a puzzled look which earned a chuckle.


 "Aigoo... what's with the contempt look this early?" Mr. Jung asked, taking a seat at the head of the table.


She knows she couldn't lie to her father. She sighed before answering.


 "I-It's because of that Im YoonA. Appa, she's just so hard to deal with!" she exclaimed. "A minute she's nice, the next she's not. Even worse, she's always pissing me off," she complained, contracting her brows.


 "So... you're complaining about YoonA's hot and cold attitude towards you, not her, being so controlling?" he asked, taking a bite of his food.


 "No! That's one of those things I hate about her. She's overdoing it Appa!" she huffed indignantly.


However, her Dad just laughed softly at her expense, looking like he's somewhat amused.

 

 "Sooyeon, do not be bothered. YoonA's like that to those she fancies," he added smiling, but immediately frowned when he realised what he just said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter